Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103600 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Just2endowed2(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2020
mascot87:

I use you fear woman more o

A typical Nigerian women's thinking.... That's

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by supercase1(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:

worked like magic when i once used it on my shakara girlfriend....

and i made sure i used a profile picture more beautiful than my girl's own..

i lay the phone where she could have easy access to it and she did and read the chat i orchestrated thinking i didn't know she saw it as she refused to confront me with it..

i made sure to make it look like the girl was begging me to leave my girl to date her...but since i knew my girl was gonna view it, in the chat i reiterated how much i loved my girl and how i could never leave her for anyone...

my guy you need to see the love this girl was showing me afterwards en.

if you want to be successfull with ladies you have to be manipulative as well
Badt guy!!!!I don learn new trick grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by fordunit(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

After all the Grammer, no sense was deducted from this comment. #spits.

You think it's through hustle that people make money? The Man is hustling yet fortunes have not favoured him if it's through hustle only, who for get money reach bricklayers?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by oodua1stson: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

see them

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Just give her space and focus on yourself and keep bonding with the kids in your own little ways. I can't kill myself for woman matter be it wife or gf.

Don't be too desperate to compete with your wife it will get you more frustrated. Getting a job will be difficult at your age only if you have quite a number of experience. My advise will be focus on your business.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Mypeople2(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Is this a positive contribution or an insult ?

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MasterKernel: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

You sound bitter and troubled.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MariaAngeles: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
funmisticqueen:

[/s]
You're insensitive and wicked!
You make it too obvious that you're going through issues.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nneziwili(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
I guess you didn't pray about your relationship or you didn't get to do spiritual consultation about the kind of person your wife is. See, when it comes to two people coming together to get married. There are a lot of things involved. A wife star might superceed that of the husband and atimes it could be the other way round. These are parts of what parents sees that make them stand their ground that their son or daughter won't get married to a particular person. Not that the person is bad but it's just that, we all have the star we carry. You don't need to fight your wife. You just need some prayer or spiritual journey to see what could be the cause of your downfall or you can try and leave the home for like a month and watch any changes.
I'm not trying to be rude, buh it's not everything you attach spirituality to it. Instead of you to tell him to work hard in order to get his business back on track, you're advocating for some spiritual journey. All prayers without work is useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Yinibixema: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
No. But I don't underestimate people, and neither should you.
Not underestimating but when the op finally gets back to his winning ways, i hope he can treat the wife as shit

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.
.. It not new, that is their way.Be a man keep faith going, don't live in self pity,the sun will shine again.You will conquer your hustle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

He's right. Every decision that involved us was thoroughly discussed. We may have differing opinions but we always met in d middle.
look when, let her come here and tell her own side of the story, because there are 3 sides to every story

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Yinibixema:

Not underestimating but when the op finally gets back to his winning ways, i hope he can treat the wife as shit
That makes him no better than her and proves me right. Money changes both men and women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I am pro woman yes, but there are times that I am against women especially when they are wrong for example when they are violent to other people or trying to scam them.
I don't get along with all women. But you wound me when you said I am not objective
happy new year! Don't get me wrong ,was not judging you for your stance of not choosing to neutral,that's your choice,I respect that. I personally am an egalitarian, putting humanity first before gender,race ,tribe or belief. I only told martinez39 you are pro-woman because he mentioned you ,I told him not to be so expectant on you to give the sort of counsel he may have expected
You don't have to not get along with ladies,because ladies are amazing people. I said what I sad because I follow you and you make misandrists posts and your judgement most times are influenced by gender. I think you supported a lady that cheated on her husband by sleeping with her gym instructor when just days before the thread you said made a comment of there being no excuse for a cheating man(correct me if I am wrong on this)....or today when you made fun of a sperm donor penis,and many others. I don't see a any difference between you and ubunja.
But its a matter of choice

I don't force people to take an egalitarian stance,its fine to be a pro-man /pro-woman ,I just tell advice seekers to be wary of gender based advice that blind people from truth,it obstructs undiluted counsel.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Just2endowed2(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

It's not only women... This particular thinking of yours I found so odd is in some ungrateful and greedy people I thought I knew that had cross my path. When you were down, he was there for you at the beginning and encourage you to rise, but now that he's business is going down, you decided to treat him as shit. And you think this your comment make a lot of sense this 2020?

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
MariaAngeles:

You're insensitive and wicked!
You make it too obvious that you're going through issues.
I got 99 problems but a man ain't one

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Lastmankc(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
This is one of the reasons, I am afraid of marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by faithfull18(f): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm already out of the house and out of town. I'm not lazy. I've put hands in odd jobs, low paying jobs and different types of business. I just need a little favour. I need the touh of God right now.
He will surely come through for you. Keep pushing.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by PDPBOY(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
But your papa wish he could hate ur mama
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by oodua1stson: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:

worked like magic when i once used it on my shakara girlfriend....

and i made sure i used a profile picture more beautiful than my girl's own..

i lay the phone where she could have easy access to it and she did and read the chat i orchestrated thinking i didn't know she saw it as she refused to confront me with it..

i made sure to make it look like the girl was begging me to leave my girl to date her...but since i knew my girl was gonna view it, in the chat i reiterated how much i loved my girl and how i could never leave her for anyone...

my guy you need to see the love this girl was showing me afterwards en.

if you want to be successfull with ladies you have to beat them to their manipulative game
oga, there's no sense in manipulating someone to be with you. Love is not by force

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2020
DNSPro:

Leave them. They don't know.

Reason why a "wise" man stick to the woman who was with him when he had nothing. Most women love you for your money but thank God not all, that's why I impress a woman with my personality rather than the comfort she thinks I can afford her.

Las las Na woman when go give us peace of mind naim we need, is neither beauty nor profession, but there are some ladies who come with the whole package though.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Pedro272: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

God, please put aways ladies like this 10,000 miles away from my path and sight and every other individual with similar mindset. I will never behold them IJN. Amen

Most ladies are like this, wolves in sheep clothing. When the pendulum swings you see their true nature.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Perfecttouchade: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin funny man but very useful tho
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by wany(f): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Bitter truth God bless you sis. kiss

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

. Money only changing you if you lack good moral, character and value.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Btruth: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
I feel your pains. But relax, concentrate on getting your life (finances) back. If you don't mind, you might need to ease out for a while, like traveling abroad or relocating to another state for a good job/business. When you leave house for a while, let see if she will not come back to her senses. Because I'm sure she will be afraid of loosing you to other women out there. And the thought of her with 3 kids alone will bring confussion between her & those her family members that is giving her a wrong advices.

Don't over stress yourself my brother. At 42, your life just begin nii ooo.

Happy new year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by kayprinz(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
I guess you didn't pray about your relationship or you didn't get to do spiritual consultation about the kind of person your wife is. See, when it comes to two people coming together to get married. There are a lot of things involved. A wife star might superceed that of the husband and atimes it could be the other way round. These are parts of what parents sees that make them stand their ground that their son or daughter won't get married to a particular person. Not that the person is bad but it's just that, we all have the star we carry. You don't need to fight your wife. You just need some prayer or spiritual journey to see what could be the cause of your downfall or you can try and leave the home for like a month and watch any changes.
sir you have said it all more power to your elbow
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by owowa145(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2020
DNSPro:
no.... You are wrong. Don't spiritualize everything when clearly it's human error at work.

I am still waiting for him to give details of the business he was into cos I asked so that we can put heads together and channel out something.
Ok, understandable.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Perfecttouchade: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink
man of the year award wink
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by skyhighweb(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2020
a man takes care of the house and he is glad a woman does same and she becomes proud smh

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

You are just like my wife. If marriage is about control, why marry? Why not stay on your own? Making money is not about hustling, if it was i'd be earning over three times what my wife earns. Luck, favour also plays a role. Maybe God just wants to show me who I married.
. They hate submission,so they pretend. Sometimes I feel I don't have to marry

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Yinibixema: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That makes him no better than her and proves me right. Money changes both men and women
Since she’s treating him like that. Then when he finally gets the money, he should treat her like shit as well. Do me i do you

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.