Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103593 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining
If you want to know how wicked and confused women are, look no further than theabove quoted reply

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by poik(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
marriage is not about control. Money is what gives control. Stop misquoting me from your place of pain.

Also stop this 'poor me' 'boohoo' victim mentality, it is irritating and pathetic. You are the one emasculating yourself, by allowing yourself to be emasculated.

Most likely money was all you had to offer in the marriage and now that you have lost that, you are just like an appendix in your marriage. Existing without function, but capable of causing hell because no one cares about it anymore.

It is not about bringing more money but showing that you are a leader, and being her support. Give her a reason to trust you by showing initiative. Do you think women like to be bread winners? She is picking up your slack.Of course She will be pissed at you subconsciously.

Be proactive, anticipate needs in the marriage that you can provide and meet them without being told or nagged. Convince her that you are still necessary in your marriage. Get your head out of your asshole and be man.

This is the most candid advice you will get from me or on your thread

A woman who is not innately submissive will only hide it until there is oportunity to showcase it, no matter what you do. You are just defending what you think you know.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MariaAngeles: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:

so women don't divorce rich dude..

ubunja write and i quote ''the less worthy a man feels about himself the more he uses money to chase girls to compensate for his low self esteem.
True.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by xperiencelove(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Bro, leave praying about relationship alone. I don't underestimate the power of prayers but anyone can change to either good or bad anytime most especially if the person suddenly has control over money or finances.
Kendumazy:
I guess you didn't pray about your relationship or you didn't get to do spiritual consultation about the kind of person your wife is. See, when it comes to two people coming together to get married. There are a lot of things involved. A wife star might superceed that of the husband and atimes it could be the other way round. These are parts of what parents sees that make them stand their ground that their son or daughter won't get married to a particular person. Not that the person is bad but it's just that, we all have the star we carry. You don't need to fight your wife. You just need some prayer or spiritual journey to see what could be the cause of your downfall or you can try and leave the home for like a month and watch any changes.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by ashewoboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

shoro niyen? stupid feminists don't have good advice. they will only compound problem for you.
all these feminist on nairaland. which man will marry you with this kind of mindset? btw, have you seen any man via the thread you created? looking for husband online while submissive ladies are getting married every saturday. you better review your modus operandi if you know you wanna get married.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kiezodumah(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then you should have let her go not given in to her whims. You are the captain who sets the course for the household. If she cannot stay with you through thick and thin, she should find her own direction in life without you.

As for the land, she has a right to do what she wants with her own money.

It's not too late. Get a divorce, she's now a liability on your back. No man can function after he has been emasculated. Hustle hard, marry a more supportive wife, and try to keep in touch with your kids as much as possible.

The last thing you want to be in when you are in economic downturn is a toxic relationship that drags you further down; mentally and emotionally.

Good luck.

What can of advice is this ?? You think it's that easy to do away with som1 on this ground ?.
When we read things like this on NL ,it makes us scared to even conceive the thought of marriage in the 1st place.
A nice woman/ man today might become ur nightmare tommorow.
OP just take heart. Don't take hasty decisions that u might later regret. In this New Year ,walk with God,be more spiritual and you shall be uplifted.
Just know that everyone's relationship/ marriage aiint perfect including mine. so mind the quality of advice u get here. We come here to rant but later go offline to leak our wounds inflicted on is by ours spouses.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by NotComplaining: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2020

we all hustle hard, if something is not working , we use another method, we experiment with different methods with persistence, it will finally work, favour comes with the hustling, if you dont do anything no favour will come your way

go out of your house, find another location, work hard, live below your means ignore her, do your stuff, send money home, if she doesnt appreciate you another woman will

Whatt?? And whats yout current worth Mr Man?!
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by GuestLog: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

You may not be different from the wife after all.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Miner13: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink
as in auto reset
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Charly68: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020

it means that when you were making it, you guys was living above your means that is the problem

you get broke easily, when you live above your means and also if you dont have savings for raining day

anyway, this is a lesson for you
. You talk as if things can't change negatively for any man no matter how smart you are..Read Genesis 8:22 .
The man is just unlucky with his kind of woman. She is wicked .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by liverpool72(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Guy, all of them are the same including my Wi-Fi
Thank God am seeing small change to eat otherwise I for become monkey for were my wife de
Baba it is an eye opener but let's me assure u get back on ur feet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Why are you disturbing yourself over nothing? She bought a land in whose name? In your surname and your children inherit the land right?? If you had bought the land, who inherits it?? Your children of course!! Your children are not on the street, they are in school. I am sure she pays their fees too. So what is your problem?? Why are you looking for a pity party.
Guy make yourself happy! If she is still giving you sex, your job is to keep fit and grind her well.. She is your cougar so get to work!!!

And if she is not giving you sex again, enjoy your life, have fun, make yourself happy. Life happens bro!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm already out of the house and out of town. I'm not lazy. I've put hands in odd jobs, low paying jobs and different types of business. I just need a little favour. I need the touh of God right now.
. Can introduce you to a good business,if only you can be faithful (08030719957)
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by datola: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then you should have let her go not given in to her whims. You are the captain who sets the course for the household. If she cannot stay with you through thick and thin, she should find her own direction in life without you.

As for the land, she has a right to do what she wants with her own money.

It's not too late. Get a divorce, she's now a liability on your back. No man can function after he has been emasculated. Hustle hard, marry a more supportive wife, and try to keep in touch with your kids as much as possible.

The last thing you want to be in when you are in economic downturn is a toxic relationship that drags you further down; mentally and emotionally.

Good luck.

Please don't take the advice of divorce. She misbehaved but it is not up to that.

Where do you place your children

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by philip0906(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
for saying the truth? Or not telling all you testosterone laden apeshits who only think with their joystick what you want to hear or stroking your China doll egos.
Lol...I was reading your comments and laughing. grin

You have definitely lost all hope. Don't give up on love yet, once you find love, all these bitterness, gnashing of teeth, wailing, tears & lamentations go end.

Many of your seniors in the game of men hate, have found love and have retired from the futile job of man hating. God go do your own. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by demoBaba: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:

worked like magic when i once used it on my shakara girlfriend....

and i made sure i used a profile picture more beautiful than my girl's own..

i lay the phone where she could have easy access to it and she did and read the chat i orchestrated thinking i didn't know she saw it as she refused to confront me with it..

i made sure to make it look like the girl was begging me to leave my girl to date her...but since i knew my girl was gonna view it, in the chat i reiterated how much i loved my girl and how i could never leave her for anyone...

my guy you need to see the love this girl was showing me afterwards en.

if you want to be successfull with ladies you have to beat them to their manipulative game

Guy man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by xperiencelove(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Please, send your CV to xperiencelove@gmail.com
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by LegalOpinion: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm always out of town looking for one job or business. I've just been unfortunate that all my efforts have yielded little or no fruit. It's almost as if there's a curse working against me.

There is no curse working against you. Your present condition is what most great man have gone through. It's just a phase of life where it seems all forces are working against you, but it shall come to an end and you will look back and smile.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
wisdom is suffocating you so grin
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

Ever heard the words 'trial separation' ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by onadana: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

Stop kidding.Who does that,you think she is dump.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by imanray37(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Sometimes a woman with success is a recipe for heartache and pain for a man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by SocialJustice: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Kobicove:
This is every man's worst nightmare undecided
The very worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Criptofxt10: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

Very unrealistic...
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by liverpool72(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm always out of town looking for one job or business. I've just been unfortunate that all my efforts have yielded little or no fruit. It's almost as if there's a curse working against me.
Baba no such thing OK. I assure u get back on ur feet

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MoIbrahim: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Sometimes you must show some willingness to scatter everything before people come back to their senses. But do it carefully, with cal and maturity.

And first determine how far you are willing to go based on your personality and her own.

No violence!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

And when the money + job, is playing monkey games in reality.........

They revert back to status quo....... He needs to decide if he still wants the marriage...........
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Zooposki(f): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Mordecai(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
look how you twist my words around to satisfy your delusions of grandeur and push your narrative my using other words apart from what I wrote.

Nothing you say makes any sense.
With you, cat is dog and black is white,
salt is sugar and water is blood.

If you all want to drink the wine of your tears and snot, go on ahead and drown your sorrows in the pity and mockery of your brethren. I bid you happy new year

He didn't twist your words. He explained them clearly telling us exactly who what you are.

And seeing your response, he was clearly right.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
otipoju:

Stop making careless comments.
If it was the days when i was adventurous , i will patiently seduce you and mess up heart and your mind and turn you into a nervous wreck with this careless statement.

You have never been married and you have no clue what he is experiencing.

Is this your ego speaking or you know you actually have no such power?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by sylve11: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Preshy561:

This is so sad.
I understand your plight. If there's how you can search for a greener pasture by moving away from her for the main time, please do.
She might think you aren't doing good enough by seeing you home everytime.

Sorry about the situation.

never knew you're this sensible. Me love this. wink cool
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Futureberry: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

instead of you to work on being a better husband and dad to your wife and kids

Na order be your concern..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.