Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103604 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
marriage is not about control. Money is what gives control. Stop misquoting me from your place of pain.

Also stop this 'poor me' 'boohoo' victim mentality, it is irritating and pathetic. You are the one emasculating yourself, by allowing yourself to be emasculated.

Most likely money was all you had to offer in the marriage and now that you have lost that, you are just like an appendix in your marriage. Existing without function, but capable of causing hell because no one cares about it anymore.

It is not about bringing more money but showing that you are a leader, and being her support. Give her a reason to trust you by showing initiative. Do you think women like to be bread winners? She is picking up your slack.Of course She will be pissed at you subconsciously.

Be proactive, anticipate needs in the marriage that you can provide and meet them without being told or nagged. Convince her that you are still necessary in your marriage. Get your head out of your asshole and be man.

This is the most candid advice you will get from me or on your thread
Wish you knew. You're seeing this from the lenses of men vs women. You probably think I'm a weakling. Been on the grind for the past three years. If I wanted control I wouldn't be here. I just want me n my wife to be a team. She can keep her money, but I will never cede my family and the moral code to another

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Blazinraj01(f): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2020
SmithRussell:
Shut up yhu dumbskull.. A man who has money can be controlled by his wife or parents or siblings or friends... On the other hand, a woman with cash can't be controlled by anyone,, just that for her kids' sake she can only be constrained , somehow..

Women have poor insights and are generally narrow-minded.. They don't believe in future, they don't remember the past..

That's why a man is needed to control his woman, for she can't control herself
lmao

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2020
Martinez39:
@Michellekabod2

What I said is the truth, there is no woman-hating here. The guy was living in peace with his wife and willing to share even creating a joint account. Once the woman became better financially, did she support her husband? NO! Did she respect him? NO! Did she recognise that they are family unit and she ought to carry her husband along instead of sidelining him and going to the family members? NO! Was it necessary to turn the children against him? NO! It just goes to sure how cold a woman can be.

The sacrifices and love a man puts into his relationship when he is the breadwinner can't be reciprocated, in anyway, when a woman is the breadwinner. A man can be liberal with his time and money when he is the bread winner, but a woman can never be liberal with her money once she becomes the breadwinner and her husband hits hard times. In such situation, any money given to the husband no matter how little must be paid back and if he delays, nagging and fighting results. Even during an argument, the wife will bring up the fact that he is broke and she is the one providing even if it is unrelated to the argument. This is the nature of women. To give out their cash to sacrifice for the husband is living sucking the life force out of them and the husband, to them, is to be the work horse providing generously for everyone even if she can't reciprocate.

Cc. Strungup79
I didn't say you were woman hating,not you. I suspected some people may try to take the sides of their gender as its common with gender bigots on this forum. Men supporting men,women supporting women,so I adviced he be wary of the advice he receives.

And also you are generalising which ain't true,not at all cases will women behave that way

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Rahyberg(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2020
LordKO:
If you're a Mech. Engr. with at least 2 years previous work experience in the petroleum industry, send me a PM immediately.

As for your wife and her recent attitude, it's obvious that you've been living with a frenemy all this while. Only few men are lucky, and can be lucky, to marry virtuous/submissive women. Since she's of the small-minded stock, you've to master the art of treating small-minded people and mete out same to her - if you aren't small-minded like her too.

Sir, I was really amazed when I saw the first paragraph.. May God continue to bless you sir as you want To Help a soul.

Moreover, I'm still an undergraduate in Mechanical engineering, I'll love to know you sir because I'll be doing my IT next year.

Guess I'm highly welcome Sir?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
you are assuming things @ bolded. That is not objective at all.

He's right. Every decision that involved us was thoroughly discussed. We may have differing opinions but we always met in d middle.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Martinez39(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I didn't say you were woman hating,not you. I suspected some people may try to take the sides of their gender as its common with gender bigots on this forum. Men supporting men,women supporting women,so I adviced he be wary of the advice he receives.

And also you are generalising which ain't true,not at all cases will women behave that way
All women will behave that way. Men are nothing but utility to women. I agree with you that a woman too can be a bread winner after all, having equal rights and opportunities as men comes with equal responsibilities as well but women selfishly disregard this put all the responsibility and, where applicable, blame on men.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2020
DNSPro:

No curse is on you. Have you taken any new training or skill to reposition yourself during this period?

See, as times go on, some previous opportunities loses relevance and new ones are birthed. If you hold on to the past, you will become irrelevant.

I was at a shop to do some graphic works few days ago. The owner of the shop gave his staff just just a phone to take passport and print it out.

This was previously the work of cameras in the past but technology has rendered cameras useless with the emergence of smart phone.

And it practically ended the reigns of global brands like Kodak and others.

I could cite numerous examples but I am sure you get the drift.

That is the point.

Will take this advice. Need to learn a new skill and unlearn some habits. Maybe I should focus on myself. I've been more about making others happy as I derive happiness from it

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Martinez39(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:

All women will behave that way. Men are nothing but utility to women. I agree with you that a woman too can be a bread winner after all, having equal rights and opportunities as men comes with equal responsibilities as well but women selfishly disregard this put all the responsibility and, where applicable, blame on men. Women want equal rights and opportunities yet no responsibilities so that they can have it easy. Not only does selfishness play a role in this, men's ego are to be blamed as well. Men, despite supporting equal rights and opportunities which comes with equal opportunities, foolishly massage their ego by being "real men" (men who can comfortably be a woman's ATM machine) and not demanding money from a woman. Given how both mentalities are suitable for each other, why won't have women behaving like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by internationalman(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
otipoju:

You know at a point you just tired of smokes and mirrors. Especially when you have more important things that you are working on. But one thing i know, women do not like to hear the truth and you can't let them see you finish.

the idea is to lie but don't lie too far above your standard

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Yinibixema: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I am making money, Not much but enough to make me comfortable. Enough to plan my future.

Which money are you making as a doctor ? Do they pay you more than 200-250k?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
You are not the only one hiding a monster within.

There are worse things out there than you
I don't remember quoting you, biitch

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Craig24: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Skmoda360(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink
Jesu mi oooo......boboclat is your option ooooo.....gbam!!! She go reset sha ni

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by patjane(f): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2020
I won’t say anything till I hear from your wife.. sometimes we judge matters to suit us. Let’s not be too fast in passing judgment grin..

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 1x2x3: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Dehindepgenius:
I am almost completely sure you are not giving us the full picture. It would be really interesting to hear your wife's version of this story. As human beings, we tend to tell stories in a way that favors us and make us garner pity. If your wife is the breadwinner at the moment, she deserves your loyalty, respect and understanding. Taking care of the financial responsibilities of a home is not easy. You plan, you worry, you get afraid, you have sleepless nights...especially if your spouse does not pitch in.
Here's what happens. When a man loses his source of livelihood, every little move by a woman suddenly becomes emaaculating. The woman is already under a terrible strain and you are here to barmouth her to strangers.

I frankly do not believe you are doing enough. Factories abound, uber is there, the keke business is there, even uneducated teenagers from the north are hustling and making a good living riding bikes.

Yea, sometimes a man experiences setbacks, my dad did. The true measure of manhood lies in dusting yourself off the ground and trying again. These days sadly, there are too many lazy men who whine instead of actually being men. If you are here bad mouthing your wife, then I'm willing to bet, you do it everywhere. My cousin went through this. Everybody called her wicked. The husband's elder brother was like come and stay with me and I'll fix you up with something. They no tell the brother. Las Las he chases the man out of his home and told everyone to ignore the man because he is lazy. All he does is play video games and sleep.

Society is particularly unfair to women. A quick look through this site will convince any unbiased person of that. You already have men pitying you and condemning your wife which is exactly what you wanted. Oga poster, you came here seeking pity, looking for people to condemn your wife and soothe your ego and you already have faceless strangers doing that, but the truth is you are failing as a husband and a father. These people cheering you on and telling you your wife is wicked are in their ow homes hustling and taking care of their business.

I am a man like you and I will not lie to you. You are your own problem. Take these steps.

1. First of all, love and appreciate your wife. Thank her for all she does.

2. Pray hard and ask God to show you why you are experiencing hard luck. Folks here might not tell you the truth, but you may have a character flaw that is working against you. You may actually be lazy, most lazy people won't admit it. It may also be karma. You may have treated others, including your wife badly in the past hence the problems. Yes, it happens. Find out what the problem is and fix it.

3. Hustle, hustle, hustle! I don't believe in excuses. Real men don't. Meanwhile, what do you do? You can mail me your cv at dehindep@gmail.com.

Bear in mind that unhealthy financial competition between spouses can bring in bad energy. If the wife wants to remain more financially buoyant then she will obviously keep wishing he never grows so she Can remain in charge.

I would advise the man to leave the house then hustle away from bad energy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2020
mascot87:

I use you fear woman more o
forget... na their type dey chop beatings when dem marry then them go use alternate account take open thread say husband beat her even when she no do anything..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MedicH: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2020
why are you complaining? and it's possible you are evn throwing tantrums and challeneging her on how you are the head of house. it means nothing. allow her to do all she wants as long as she doesnt start to beat u up. focus on getting yourself a job no matter how small so u go out and come back in. help her in the ways u can surprisingly i am saying these because she be ur wife and not girlfriend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by seanwilliam(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2020
One of the reasons I'm glued to nairaland is that you are opened to different point of views, when you thought you've seen it all, another brilliant contribution will emerge. I am not married yet and not even close to it in 5 years, but I will use the parents as case study.... this is not being misogynistic, or trying to bad mouth ladies, but that is how it is no matter how u want to twist the story to suit your perception. My dad practically took care of over 90% of OUR needs at home but When he lost his job and my mum assumed the bread winner role, hahaha, the hell let loose... if she did anything( financial contribution especially)she would make sure everyone see that she was the one.. though she did well for the first six months oo.. I'm the last born and all my brothers are married and not leaving with us, but my daddy eyes see shege.. it got to stage where i almost turned my back against my dad cos of my mama emotional blasphemy.. but when I got to school and see life outside I began to retrace my step and started settling the difference between us and dad.. all this period, my dad never leave my mum( she go dey indirectly tell him to go find work say we are tired, this na man wey be say na him dey take care of us WELLWELL I mean WELL WELL wen he get better job oo).. later sha, one of old friends that my dad helped during is picking time, saw my dad where he always go to read new paper with him friends ( my dad has passed 50 years of age, so you cant be expecting him to do anyhow job just to fend for us).. he showed my dad some stuffs and the old man begin dey pick back.. na this time I know the different between commanding respect and demanding respect.. though my brothers are trying In taking care of our parents but my dad still insist that he prefers making his own money till he dies.. that A MAN WITH RESPECT WOULD MAKE his own money and not wait for people to give him.. that in as much as he is still able to work, that he would never loose guard... my mum is a loving and supporting mother , no doubt, but when my dad had a downturn in fortune, and my mother assumed his role ( na just for little period of time oo)sincerely, we feel am for house. And this is a marriage of over 40 years oo. . one thing I learnt from my dad is his resilient nature... so all what I'm saying is women cant handle power without punching the man.. no matter how u want to twist it, that is the fact..
My advice to you sir are;
1. Pick urself up
2. Be resilient
3. Play reverse psychology on her
4. Move out of the house for the moment
5.Dont even try to have heart to heart talk with her cos the bitter truth is that he no go work..
6. Try your hand on new jobs( some people have suggested that on this thread)
7. Live below your means
8. Pray
9. Ignore her for a while
10. Be optimistic
Never worry about your kiddos she turned against u, when you get back on your feet, they would all naturally retract their steps.

When u finally pick( which I am sure) do the following
1. Never leave above your means
2. Dont ever think or try to satisfy women because you CANT
3 focus more on your kids
4. Dont leave prayer
5. Get more source of income
6. Save
7. Invest
8. Reduce your commitment to her
9. Make sure you dont go broke again
10. Remember 7 days make a week , 7 days without making money makes man weak, so MAKE MONEY EVERYday no matter how small..
I'm still a young man, but that is my little contribution..
Cc strungup79, martinez39,harddon, ubunja, make una come help this man out oo

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2020
I am pro woman yes, but there are times that I am against women especially when they are wrong for example when they are violent to other people or trying to scam them.
I don't get along with all women. But you wound me when you said I am not objective
Michellekabod2:

Funmisticqueen is pro-woman so don't expect an objective response from her,it is always the woman right and men wrong....
He ran the house when he was more financially stable and they lived in tranquility and now its her turn and there is more or less chaos.
There is nothing wrong in a woman leading the house, neither is any thing wrong in a man leading.
Leadership and enslaving/controlling are two different things. Leadership is more like a two people owning a car, one of them taking the drivers seat to drive whilst the other holds a map and directs, it must not be a tussle to hold the wheel. A woman or man can lead,or both can lead themselves(depending the agreement of the couple). What matters is the outcome of your leadership. There is nothing wrong in taking a turn in leadership when one partner is down in whatever. For example if the lady is the leader and she puts to birth,whilst lactating the man takes the role of the leader or if the man falls sick and he is the leader,the lady will assume the role of the leader.
What impact to you make to the marriage when its you turn? Not everyone can handle power in their hands,some use it to avenge their perceived enemies.
An irresponsible man shouldn't lead,same with an irresponsible woman. It is obvious his leadership did less harm than good whilst hers did much havoc. For heaven sake turning the kids against the father and involving the family into their marital home?
If I were the Op I will walk away from the marriage .

@Op don't listen to the pro-man advice on this forum to punish or become vile to her or paint all women as beasts. And also don't listen to the pro-woman advice that will still paint you night black and her a saint because of the preconceived nature of men being beasts.
Don't expect an objective advice from a forum filled with gender based advisers.

I personally advice he walks away and if there is any woman in this same issue who at the loss of fortune suffers from her husband, she should walk away.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BilltheDON(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Check in 4 ur wholesale plain and pattern materials
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Isokoboy(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2020
LordKO:
If you're a Mech. Engr. with at least 2 years previous work experience in the petroleum industry, send me a PM immediately.

As for your wife and her recent attitude, it's obvious that you've been living with a frenemy all this while. Only few men are lucky, and can be lucky, to marry virtuous/submissive women. Since she's of the small-minded stock, you've to master the art of treating small-minded people and mete out same to her - if you aren't small-minded like her too.

bros abeg ooo...i studied Chemical engr... i will greatly appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

Will take this advice. Need to learn a new skill and unlearn some habits. Maybe I should focus on myself. I've been more about making others happy as I derive happiness from it

You dont need to say too much. I am same too but the worse mistake we can make is deprive ourselves the comfort and happiness we give others and deny ourselves same... It diminishes our values in the eyes of those we give it to than when the reverse is the case...

Some things happen for a reason... It was meant to show you whom you have been sacrificing for. Please go watch Tyler Perry's movies, I can't remember the name and you will see what you are experiencing in the movie.

In that movie, a guy married this lady, he wasn't financially buoyant but just getting by. Then he and his wife work in same company, I think the dude was a labourer in the construction company and his wife a secretary of sort. Then the son to the owner of the company picked interest in her and she started getting money more than her salary.

When her husband tries to touch her she avoids him, she was furking a white guy and avoiding her legally married husband.

At this stage the husband had no clue what was happening behind his back because he trusted her wholly. I mean, why shouldn't he?

The husband was a friend to TYLER Perry in the movie and Tyler got to find out what was happening and he told his friend. He was shocked and confronted her and she rebuked him. Out of anger, he slapped her so much that she fell behind a counter in her mother's shop.

Well to cut long story shut, table turned, white guy went back to his wife, her husband got his business running after moving out, the business he tried to present to the white guy who forked his wife but got declined.

She then tried to "form" love but dude refused. She also didn't know her own mother whom she insulted cos of the diick she was forking for trying to correct her was a shareholder in the said company.

At the end, she lost everything.

Do you want me to tell you what a girl said to me just to get rid of me, even when she is not financially better than I? But my God has always have a way of exposing useless elements in my life, and I MEAN ALWAYS in caps.

I prayed one night before going to bed... It was one of those deep prayers I often indulge in when my backs is against the wall because I am an orphan without any relative in high places to rescue me, no big man friend of sort.

It was this sort of prayer I did few years ago that made me my first millions but I was carried away and squandered it.

2 weeks later after that prayer a massive door opened in my life that had me shocked. Till this moment I still do not believe it.

If the door had opened while she was with me, I wouldn't know I was getting "fake love" and when I go down tomorrow, she will start acting like your wife.

A month after I have another business developed and its gaining interest from every organisation we have presented it to... They love the idea and all I can tell you is that my 2020 is made.

I have become humble because this not the first time God has saved me from what could have wrecked me had some misfortune(blessing in disguise) hadn't occur..

I am not a regular church goer, I am not a strong praying person but there are some prayers I have involved that got answered.

I do hope you can pick a lesson from this.

I want you to cry to God...i do not mean those unserious noisy prayers that people indulge in. I mean the silent kind that connects your soul,even when you are not moving lips but mind is speaking heavily. If you do not believe in God like some person's, speak whatever you want into your existence... Ask for ideas and direction, then go out and work like a mad man.

Also try to change the kind of people you hang out with. If everyone is always complaining around you, you will always complain. Make new friends with movers and those who make mountains move.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by boiz2men(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm always out of town looking for one job or business. I've just been unfortunate that all my efforts have yielded little or no fruit. It's almost as if there's a curse working against me.

To be honest, it will be difficult getting a job at 42. Only managerial positions at that age. And if you didn't acquire certifications and experience in your glory days, you will be needing a miracle.

Stories like this make me plan to retire before I am 40.

This year will usher in favor for you. That's what you need.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

I pity your BF, that's if you have one for having such a mentality. You think those wealthy men today are wealthy because they hustle more. Life has its way, there are many contributed factors. Some acquire their wealth through illegal/dubious means, others came from a rich homes with connect, some the course they read isn't a favourable, others work their way to the top. etc.

This is the reason we have so many yahoo boys, ritualist etc just to prove to their women that they are "hustler".

Money changes men and women but that doesn't make what she's does right. Is like saying a lot of men cheat so you should get a pass for cheating on an innocent man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Martinez39:
Michellekabod2, Ubunja and Co. Was this not what we were discussing? Give a man power, money, and make him the bread winner, his family will benefit from him. Give a woman money, power, and make her the bread winner, her husband will see hell. OP needs to take the red-pill.

Even though the man is at home, his wife has turned turned the kids against him in the cruel and petty game of power dynamics. And many girls had the dishonesty to attack me when I created THIS TOPIC and they acted like parental alienation is not really a thing to worry about and the father should "just spend some time with the kid". Here is a man who is present in his home and yet the kid has turned against him (a case similar to that of emmaodet). Never underestimate the power of brain washing and the wickedness and brutal nature of women. Women are not fair players.

Indeed, Ilekokonit was right in THIS TOPIC OF HIS. Also the arguments and contributions made by ubunja and myself are valid. A family is supposed to work as a unit but the woman purchased properties without the man's knowledge, turned the kids against him, and disrespects him yet folks like funmisticqueen (whose personality is as ugly as she looks) turned this on the man insinuating that the man must have been cruel to his wife in the past. The op opened a joint account with his wife but now, the wife has gotten a secret account.

Any man that remains oblivious to female nature will suffer and get burnt.
To the bolded bro, it's absolute truth and nothing less....happy new year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

The first dumb comment of the year! undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by oluxy(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Asshole - pitHell.
Imagine ur response.
It shows u are worse, terrible and heart stoned.

Oponu

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2020
BiggyB242:

I pity your BF, that's if you have one for having such a mentality. You think those wealthy men today are wealthy because they hustle more. Life has its way, there are many contributed factors. Some acquire their wealth through illegal/dubious means, others came from a rich homes with connect, some the course they read isn't a favourable, others work their way to the top. etc.

This is the reason we have so many yahoo boys, ritualist etc just to prove to their women that they are "hustler".

Money changes men and women but that doesn't make what she's does right. Is like saying a lot of men cheat so you should a get a pass for cheating on an innocent man.

Leave them. They don't know.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Balladinplus: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Na them.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by oodua1stson: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Whatever you do for 90% of Nigerian woman is a waste.

They are never in love. Only in love with what we give to them

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Yinibixema:

Which money are you making as a doctor ? Do they pay you more than 200-250k?
No. But I don't underestimate people, and neither should you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MJBOLT: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2020
i'm currently watching a movie on Africa Magic titled Broken Power,it's is similar to the op's predicament.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.