Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (119027 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
I am a hermaphrodite, not tranny, thank u very much
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
hermaphrodite = transexual = a.k.a tranny.
google your kind.  undecided grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff
have u eva watch *mr rabbit n family*

u dnt need 2 b nice 2 me cos i dnt need it.y dnt u put me unda control

it seems u dnt kno wen one is jokin wit u,kalin u *busybody*--dat was meant 2 b a joke,dnt kno y u r tripin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

hermaphrodite = transexual = a.k.a tranny.
google your kind.  undecided  grin

slap urself as u google ur own, transsexual=person who changes their sex to match how they feel, hermaphrodite= person with both sex organs ****lifts up leg and lets one nut fall out shorts so u can suck***
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
annawhite:

2buff
have u eva watch *mr rabbit n family*

u dnt need 2 b nice 2 me cos i dnt need it.y dnt u put me unda control

it seems u dnt kno wen one is jokin wit u,kalin u *busybody*--dat was meant 2 b a joke,dnt kno y u r tripin
^^ I like fight well well, so pick the time of the month well to joke.
I might just be on my period  cheesy grin grin kiss
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
aminalib:

slap urself as u google your own, transsexual=person who changes their sex to match how they feel, hermaphrodite= person with both sex organs ****lifts up leg and lets one nut fall out shorts so u can suck***

I'll pass on the nut sucking. cheesy
But Thank you ma/sir Now I know; I thought your type was a myth.
That's truly something. I'm sure you're a bisexual's dream come true. smiley
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

I'll pass on the nut sucking. cheesy
But Thank you ma/sir Now I know; I thought your type was a myth.
That's truly something. I'm sure you're a bisexual's dream come true. smiley

ur dream can come true too grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
Nah that's okay luv. cheesy
You can ask anna which one she wants, or you can just go stick your cock in tosinville's mouth as he already agreed to that one.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

wtf, hermaphrodite wat?¿¿ can't i see or did i put on steve wonder glasses? are you truly with both sex organs are you're kidding with that, baby?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
babe i am just not wanting him to run behind me , u know who i am truly,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

Nah that's okay luv. cheesy
You can ask anna which one she wants, or you can just go stick your cock in tosinville's mouth as he already agreed to that one.

do not insult my man's love for me, its soo special
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ umm That wasn't an insult  undecided
He [b]did [/b]say he was okay with sucking your nuts when you offered it to him some few posts back soooo. . .
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Its ok sugar cos i almost collapsed here full of shocks in me.

**Tosinville kisses Aminalib mwah!**
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

Its ok sugar cos i almost collapsed here full of shocks in me.

**Tosinville kisses Aminalib mwah!**

**gives tosin some tongue and gropes his butt***
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
TosinVille<<<<<<in for a BIG (at least 10 inches) surprise  grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff,

Can you just let my wife be for goodness sake, bro.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

TosinVille<<<<<<in for a BIG (at least 10 inches) surprise  grin grin

lmao be quiet
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Yes sirs. I won't disturb y'all again  grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thank you and don't forget to take your shitt out of here.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Thank you and don't forget to take your shitt out of here.

babes that strong talk is turning me on,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
Haters here and there.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Baby, what strong talk? brb in 5mins, sweetheart.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
telling that fool to take his shiiit outta here, u were so forceful
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
*tonsinville r u ignoring me?*
dnt ever use dat name *ima* on aminalib if u r not ma brother.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
I'm back

**Tosinville is back again to check out his beautiful wife, Aminalib**

My bestie.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
lol, im so lucky, y me
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Annawhite,

What do you know i was talking about about "ima", madam? i typed dhat in ebonics which means IM A or I'M GONNA, ima isn't a name abeg.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
Baby, what did you cook tonight for your man?lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
ur wish is my command grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
tonsinville, u dnt hav 2 b rude 2 make a point.*ima* in efik is *MY LOVE!*---

so dissapointed at ur manner of response,it was a harmles remark n u r turnin it into a bash!u r so dead.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2011
Annawhite,

Wtf?!!! ur major reason now is to beef me for nothing jus because i explain wat 'ima' means in ebonics? y u always on ma azz here? do i look or sound like ur EFIK men dhat put on wrappers in replacement of trouser to know wat u talking bout?¿¿ besides i wonder y would u bring this issue again whilst i already told ya wat i mean? u suckkz big time can u do me a favor by moving out of the way let me see my beautiful damsel-* Aminalib.

Haterz need to get a life, they're hatin jus because their lame azz men can't be like me.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 2:01am On Feb 23, 2011
wats happening here? my husband's ex(annawhite) that almost cut off my head is moving on at last. huh,

@Tosin.

hold her well ooo. make she no come worry me or my love again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.