Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (119030 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2011
^^Out of frustration just because she's single datz she was beefin for nothing

Aminalib,

Baby boo, nevermind what haterz says, lets ignore them till they fade away.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Advocator: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2011
Is it me or does Aminalib has many admirers! All I see is niggas trying to holla at her.

Speaks to himself, *Advo, do you think this fat meat is beautiful* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On Feb 23, 2011
Why do I even take this thread seriously just by merely looking at it? grin grin

We all know different cane produce different strokes.
cool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2011
Advocator:

Is it me or does Aminalib has many admirers! All I see is niggas trying to holla at her.

Speaks to himself, *Advo, do you think this fat meat is beautiful* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, grin

Tosinville:

Aminalib,

baby i missed u soo much, i just went to the park and sat on the bench n thought about ur love
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:18am On Feb 23, 2011
^^I miss you too my sweetest africa queen, you aint alone baby my heart and spirit are right there with you, amina xoxo
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 23, 2011
awe @ Tosin and Amina! cheesy cheesy

lol ur kids will be Niberians or Ligerians? grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 3:52am On Feb 23, 2011
Mama Gee, no matter how stupid the thread is, Im sure u will come here cause U see Ms Potato posting. U just love me grin grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 3:52am On Feb 23, 2011

Aminalib,

hey hey hey. i wasnt beefing. am seriously happy for u both. seeing amina moving  forward is a good one to me.

and btw, i aint single. so long as NL is concerned,  i am double double Mrs Reality. get that.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 3:55am On Feb 23, 2011

awe @ Tosin and Amina!   

lol your kids will be Niberians or Ligerians?

what about the kids u will have with 190?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

awe @ Tosin and Amina! cheesy cheesy

lol your kids will be Niberians or Ligerians? grin grin

lol that's cute
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks:

what about the kids u will have with 190?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Errrrm. Good question. . .
Jamerians? or Nimaicans? undecided undecided who knows! lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2011
Joyblink,

I wasn't talking you, dear, just refering to annawhite who always hatin on any thread she finds me.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 4:13am On Feb 23, 2011

Errrrm. Good question. . .
Jamerians? or Nimaicans? who knows! lol

why will u hide their papa's country? they will be Jagerian,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:13am On Feb 23, 2011
Aminalib is my first love on NL since 08 for yall to know i aint d kinda guy dat choose any lady 4 a rltnship.

Aminalib,

Hey mah! boo, just relax your mind anywhere u at, hun, you'll always feel safe and secure with Tosin. Much love amina.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib is my first love on NL since 08 for yall to know i aint d kinda guy dat choose any lady 4 a rltnship.

Aminalib,

Hey mah! boo, just relax your mind anywhere u at, hun, you'll always feel safe and secure with Tosin. Much love amina.

baby lets take this somewhere private, like email, i dont want some of these guys to get jealous
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:18am On Feb 23, 2011
ok my baybee.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:19am On Feb 23, 2011
i need to try to sleep, i will dream of u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 23, 2011
aminalib:

baby lets take this somewhere private, like email, i dont want some of these guys to get jealous

*dies laughing!  grin grin* Come on now Amina, jealous of Tosin?  grin grin

joyblinks:

why will u hide their papa's country? they will be Jagerian,  

Because they will be more Jamo than Nigerian, cos their mom is Jamaican-ish lol.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*dies laughing!  grin grin* Come on now Amina, jealous of Tosin?  grin grin

Because they will be more Jamo than Nigerian, cos their mom is Jamaican-ish lol.

im just trying to secure our future tongue grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:23am On Feb 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin,

It guaranteed my unborn kidz mami[amina] gon' have beautiful kidz cos their dad is young, smart and handsome with swag lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

MzDarkSkin,

It guaranteed my unborn kidz mami[amina] gon' have beautiful kidz cos their dad is young, smart and handsome with swag lol

can't wait to be bare feet and pregnant for u boo
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:25am On Feb 23, 2011
Ok my baby, you always be in my heart, sleep tight 2 night, wifey.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2011
Baby lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

MzDarkSkin,

Oooh lawd! I am trying not to laugh today!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

MzDarkSkin,

DEATH! grin grin
So in other words "swagg" is inherited?  grin Interesting.
I guess Mr.Cork and Avocado  tongue tongue Advocator both were doomed from the beginning!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:30am On Feb 23, 2011
got haterz lol i told ya earlier to go cook for mr.chima, d dude is really hungry lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 23, 2011

I can already picture what a day in the life of Tosin is, especially every time he is in front of the mirror.  grin grin
Talk about ego! I bet he raises his eye brow, pops his collar, "pinches" the goatee and rehearses a few rap lyrcis! lmao.
I aint hating! and I aint mad at ya! Just taking note playa!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2011
Mrdarkskin,

I know, madam, i don't need to complete the word 'swagger' for you to know what i mean, girl.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 4:35am On Feb 23, 2011
mzdarkskin.

why not leave this couple alone and look for ur badass 190,

me am happy that Amina wount come and distube myself and my honey anymore.

@Ms Chima

we no dey ever see Mr. Chima?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2011
joy as long as tosin is loving me, i will not disturb u and umm wats his name?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrdarkskin,

I know, madam, i don't need to complete the word 'swagger' for you to know what i mean, girl.

HOLD UP! DID THIS *NIA (<<you know the sound they make when they try to scratch out the "N" word on radio edits? thats what that is) DID NOT JUST CALL ME "MR."  shocked shocked angry

@ Joy, I think Reality would like a hot plate of food right about this time.   angry angry tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2011
Joyblinks,

Thanks alot for that comment, i just don't know why these ladies love hatin whenever they see a successful relationship lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.