Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (119028 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^Nevermind bout that since you're 35 and above you don't need thing from me to let you know. Young and skinny ladies are still trippin 4 diz dude even though i still can't get mah heart desire among 'em not for me to go after cougars that gon' make my life miserable lookin like wole soyinka at this age after hittin their punanie several times.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^Nevermind bout that since you're 35 and above you don't need thing from me to let you know. Young and skinny ladies are still trippin 4 diz dude even though i still can't get mah heart desire among 'em not for me to go after cougars that gon' make my life miserable lookin like wole soyinka at this age after hittin their punanie several times.

so is that a No to u teaching me how to suuck cock like u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
I just dey joke ni about ugly and age, give me dhat body na, let me have that all to myself na, aminalib
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
Cock? well well well, i'll eat you thing if you want that lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

I just dey joke ni about ugly and age, give me dhat body na, let me have that all to myself na, aminalib  

no let the skinny minnies run after u ooo
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Cock? well well well, i'll eat you thing if you want that lol

i knew it,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^Skinny ke? na u i dey gbadun 4real, its only aminalib my heart want o!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Skinny ke? na u i dey gbadun 4real, its only aminalib my heart want o!

that line does not work on old ladies like me, remember?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Really? knew what?lol do u like your pink paradise to be eaten?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ok i know lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

Really? knew what?lol do u like your pink paradise to be eaten?

i like my chocolate star to be munched on, u seem to have experience
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^Imma star in that no doubt lol, i'm good at eating both just exactly the way you want it, girl.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^Imma star in that no doubt lol, i'm good at eating both just exactly the way you want it, girl.

oh then u dont mind farts love gases to marinate the air and serenade u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
I know how to handle dhat V shape to make you cum fast in 30secs
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
Fart? it doesn't matter as long as we're together in the love field.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
where have u been all my life
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
It aint too late as long as we still exist, where you at, mami? lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

It aint too late as long as we still exist, where you at, mami? lol

i'm already in ur heart papi
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^Wow!! i really appreciate dhat mi sweet boo xoxo!!

I wanna be the man you'll always think of for da rest of your life, baybee.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Wow!! i really appreciate dhat mi sweet boo xoxo!!

I wanna be the man you'll always think of for da rest of your life, baybee.

awww baby please say it will last forever, don't leave me o
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
Sugar, i may look so lil to u but i got dhat kinda shitt down there dat gon' muff hapi everyday.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
For real my love, we'll stick together forever like bonnie and clyde thru thick and thin.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
then i'm ready
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
Really?¿¿ aww!! thanks alot for blessing with me your heart, i really appreciate dhat and i'll always stick with you no matter what.

**Tosinville kisses Aminalib, xoxo**
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
i hope so, cuz i can be crazy with love when i am cheated on
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
I know baby boo, i'll always be faithful to my one and only aminalib xoxo!. #Promise.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

You know what, boo boo baby?¿¿ one skinny bitch just called me on phone now to say hi, i shunned her, i told her straight up that i have already found my queen. #Queen Aminalib.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

You know what, boo boo baby?¿¿ one skinny naughty woman just called me on phone now to say hi, i shunned her, i told her straight up that i have already found my queen. #Queen Aminalib.

thank u sweet heart, tell her why would u want chicken bone when u have turkey leg
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^lol

Exactly hun, i told dat skinny thing already.

#proverb# i wanna eat frog, i eat those ones with egg for sure.

Tell me baby, how can i leave meat chasing a bone you know it sounds so absurd u know.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^lol

Exactly hun, i told dat skinny thing already.

#proverb# i wanna eat frog, i eat those ones with egg for sure.

Tell me baby, how can i leave meat chasing a bone you know it sounds so absurd u know.

u know the world is sick o
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
Did someone just say Men like FAT/OBESE WOMEN? shocked shocked shocked. Abeg that's a big fat lie oooo. [size=18pt]Men Like Curvy Not Fat women [/size]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
Chic2pimp,

Ima let u know one's man trash is another man's treasure. Look, i love my queen aminalib no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.