Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118431 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Chic2pimp,

Ima let u know one's man trash is another man's treasure. Look, i love my queen aminalib no be small.

slap urself tosin, i am very curvy, ***runs away crying***
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2011
**Tosinville winks Aminalib**

Haterz will soon it diz thread up for 'em to start playa hittin.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
we have to stick together , let's not let them tear us down,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Baybee, i'm extremely sorry about dhat, i don't know. Besides i don't even care whether you're curvy, phat or whatever, my love for you now is unconditionally.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Baybee, i'm extremely sorry about dhat, i don't know. Besides i don't even care whether you're curvy, phat or whatever, my love for you now is unconditional love.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
he is so caring, i can die for him
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

They can't, no one can tear us apart the only sugar in my tea lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by chic2pimp(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Chic2pimp,

Ima let u know one's man trash is another man's treasure. Look, i love my queen aminalib no be small.
Are you saying she is an Iya Apati? shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thanks my baby boo, i'll do anything that will make you hapi just be mine forever and forever.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
chic2pimp:

Are you saying she is an Iya Apati? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

leave our love fool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

1. chic2pimp, thatz our number one hater on board.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
let's castrate the fool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Chic2pimp,

My love for aminalib now is unconditional, pls i don't wanna repeat myself again.

**I LOVE you Aminalib, you're the one i'll always miss**
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
Baybee, we don't need to castrate him for hatin, just let him be.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
u are right, let's concentrate on us, can't wait for u to meet my parents lover
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by chic2pimp(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
aminalib:

let's castrate the fool
See who's talking. I'll mutilate you first.

Tosinville:

1. chic2pimp, thatz our number one hater on board.
Hating on you ke? Hahaha Funny stuff. Abeg make una carry go ooo grin

Tosinville:

Chic2pimp,

My love for aminalib now is unconditional, pls i don't wanna repeat myself again.

**I LOVE you Aminalib, you're the one i'll always miss**
Nothing do you jare
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
chic2pimp:

See who's talking. I'll mutilate you first.
Hating on you ke? Hahaha Funny stuff. Abeg make una carry go ooo grin
Nothing do you jare

lol ull mutilate me? hmm my man will never allow that
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2011
Baybee, thats for sure, i wish am having a dinner with you and your parent right now, hun!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
Chic2pimp,

abeg free my wife o!, i fit die for her no be joke o!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
My queen Amina, i wanna get out of here, i'll be right back in 2hrs time just hit mah msn up with some msgs include ur yahoo id lemme add u on messenger maybe we can sometimes talk on there.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Omo them winch u?
The girl dey use style tell you say she be transexual.
Wetin you wan do with that kind thing?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]LMAO[/size]
grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Chic2pimp,

tonsinville abeg no vex!where are u from?

cos u just call aminalib *ima*
2buff:

Omo them winch u?
busy body!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ What's your stress? undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

My queen Amina, i wanna get out of here, i'll be right back in 2hrs time just hit mah msn up with some msgs include your yahoo id lemme add u on messenger maybe we can sometimes talk on there.

baby u have my time
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff, aint got any!
Get over it,wil u?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

Omo them winch u?

which one tranny, me or u, hmm suspect picture
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by annawhite(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
his picture looks like a cast from *BARNEY AND FRIENDS*
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
lmaoo,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
aminalib:

which one tranny, me or u, hmm suspect picture
Quotes by amina.
i'm here still waiting for u to suck my cock,
yea u can suck my two nuts well well, u have strong jaw
nuff said on that topic.

@annawhite,
Out of the blue, first you just jumped up and called me a "busy body" (No-one was talking to you undecided ). Now you're telling me to "get over it,wil u?".
I think I'm nearing my limit of being nice to you. If it isn't sillyness like this, it's that you're dissing me after I just gave you an encouraging word. Get it under control eh.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
i see u believe everything u read on these posts lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ I don't. wink
My post was simply keeping in the spirit of things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.