Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46015 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by drightguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
A day will come when you will pay her to cook for you.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by izzou(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

women by their very nature are very selfish except the born again ones...

Pocohantas, you have a mail

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
It would end in Premium tears...Bro before them sing DORIME for you,use your head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
You are seeing d signal that she is about to be a liability to u already and u still asking if u should continue with d marriage, d choice is urs
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by jamiubabalola110(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
U started it. I pray the girl will later become your wife.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by xynerise: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
You have seen things....

Unfortunately many single and well to do guys are of this opinion..

Them no dey telli person grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by kudinkarfe: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros you give your wife to be 20k and you are announcing it on forum, you are not ready to marry. As a married man I know that even if you give woman the whole world she will tell you you have never done anything to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mumu...I no get advice for u
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by pongwa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

gboju
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Gucciboy1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros wake up and smell the coffee.

She no Love you, na your money she Love.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guy you're igbo nau mehn you messing up , As a guy you have more options of women than her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by lahizak: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.
U said 2years ago. Relationship wey no even supposed last one week

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by SILVERLINES: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
you did well bro
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by lookingfly: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
marriage is all about sacrifice by both parties. If one person feels he/she is responsible especially financial for the relationship, then is a read flag. If you marry that gal, you go suffer op, na trouble everyday.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by dapadawee: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
God which date you go punish people were no get sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Germi9: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
She no like you period…she’s with you because of the little tips she gets that’s why she gets angry when you are not doing the needful…no need for long talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Yesboss0009: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Queenserah26:
Let me reserve my comment biko follow your heart. There are answers in your heart already but whatever you decide to do, your happiness and peace of mind should come first.
But Carry your brain with it
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by HernanCortes: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Call it off already
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by godlessmind: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Run for your life angry
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by wiloy2k8(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don’t try that . Just kick this lady away
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are in a relationship, but it is a parasitic one and no one needs a parasite as a life-partner except a masochist who loves to shed premium tears.

You see her as your potential wife but she sees you as her meal ticket and will milk you till your balls go dry.
Sadly, your type will not stop despite all the signs because you need her validation as you can't help loving her but loving you is a chore to her.

I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude.

Now your question is if you should still marry her despite the red flags on the gate and bold writings on the wall.
I think you should, so that other people can use you as a reference.

Your last paragraph ...
LMFAO
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by bigpicture001: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Queenserah26:
Let me reserve my comment biko follow your heart. There are answers in your heart already but whatever you decide to do, your happiness and peace of mind should come first.

Call a spade a spade.....don't speak in latin...

What is your clear opinion on this
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by DabFrankNG: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Calamity waiting to happen!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Kaiser20: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Same story line on Nairaland everyday very boring.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
She is just dating you for survival. No atom of love. You need someone who can appreciate as little as you give her. Booking a ticket for a girl you have not married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by teabully(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dont be surprised if ur babe is an aristo babe in sch. We know their type
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Now ladies and gentlemen, this is exactly what I mean when I told you that most young men of nowadays are inherently stupid and embarrassingly foolish!

This is four years of a lady abundantly using you as her ATM and you still tolerated that obnoxious, selfish and evil usage of you, four years later you are now asking the most stupid question I have heard since this year!

You mean by now your coconut head have not still understood that you are not loved in that relationship, that you are being used as a dispensable and disposable ATM! How many times do I have to use iron rod and mercilessly beat that your coconut head till I beat sense into it?

With this kind of attitude you will forever be a slave to women.

Good bye Mr idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

I can only laugh at the above... grin grin grin
My guy, any woman who collects from you like that doesn't love you. This is the pure truth. That girl has a bad orientation and there is nothing worse than a one-sided relationship. If you go broke, she'll leave you fast!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by LordErrk: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
You're an ATM machine sir. Lol
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
ahnie:
She's a very healthy leech.
Lol grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Pimine: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
" WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Aswearugaaad

Nicca, how she take know say pesin wey send Tfare suppose send feeding money? Your babe don dey visit guys from school tey tey...

She must be a runs girl, so run for your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.