Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34960 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

@poster, clap for yourself.Never lay your hands on a woman.That is a sign of weakness.Learn to walk away
To where? i will NEVER walk out of MY house out of anger from a woman,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
REALITY101:

She devil. . I am not in hitting women's club but this is hella annoying not just about the damn cellphone rather the attitude. WTF

Reality, real talk bro.  Would you stay with a chick that fucking up YOUR SHIT or would you drop that chick like a hot potato?  

If the chick didn't have enough sense to respect your properties regardless if she felt it was right, WHY WOULD YOU STAY WITH HER?  
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:
I know that Blackberry phone
felt so loved and cherished.

^^There's nothing about blackberry, most Nigerian girls always love to try their men in one way or the other, if the OP didn't do anything about the device then his car windscreen will be the next, trust me.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ammyng(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Come on Ammy!  You know it was justified!  She smashed his beloved Blackberry phone!  grin

I bet that Blackberry phone keeps him warm and sucked at night. grin grin grin

I'm telling you. When people value worthless things to love. Moderator take it the front page please, some parents must be proud somewhere  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
KILLZ

I don't know what to say to you.
If it was your sister what would you do to me? Lock me up? Arrange to have me beaten? Like you do to her teachers at school when she comes home to report to you?
Haha

They say you are getting married soon.
Nice becuz soon you will start experiencing things that you thought only existed in movies. Maybe then you will be able to communicate whatever your opinion is on issues like this without girlish subjective emotions
Shut up dumbo! You are feeling cool because some idiots have your back online, if this case gets to the police, you'll be the only one to face it.
Just be thankful she wasn't my sister. Fool. How much is a fccking BB? What if she had died? And you'll open your stinky mouth to say you love her. . .

BTW i aint getting married soon, stop consoling your idiotic self. . . Log out and go sort out your offline issues. . . These fools wont be here when your arse is on fire!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ammyng:

I'm telling you. When people value worthless things to love. Moderator take it the front page please, some parents must be proud somewhere  grin

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by coogar: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

I never imagined I could ever beat a woman in my life. I've spoken against it all my life until today.

I'm in my house with my girlfriend. We are arguing seriously and she has began to annoy me so I leave her alone and start pinging on my blackberry all to myself. This annoys her more and she is all over me now shouting everywhere. I ignore her and all of a sudden she dashes at me quickly, snatches the blackberry from my hand and smashed in on the floor. It was like a fast dream!!.

Jesus!!
Brand new bold4!!, I'm speechless atfirst.
WTF!!
I don't know what came over me suddenly as I pounce on her and give her the beating of her life. I beat her till I felt satisfied.
Then my mind came down and relaxed again and I sat on the bed.
It was at that moment I realised Jesus!!
What have I done?
She was still on the floor crying.
My phone was in pieces on the floor, the battery, the protective case, everything all came apart.
Well I picked it all up, it wasn't soo scratched and it still came on when I switched it on. . .thank God.

That was when I started feeling guilty. I had been selfish and didn't pay attention to whatever point she wanted to make. So i reached to her that am sorry but she pushed me away and ran out of the house.
Well I've called her twice now since that time to apologise but she didnt pick. The second time she switched off her phone.
But I won't call again becuz I definitely need a break myself.
What if it was my laptop I was operating would she have smashed that too?. . .All hell would set loose.

If someone had told me yesterday that hey I would beat a woman today I would never have believed.
And I'm not happy that it happened this way.
Now that I know how irrational some ladies can be when angry, I'll be more careful nextweek

the girl has balls - she smashed your almighty blackberry bold 4? in this day and age?
what was she thinking? she probably didn't know how important a blackberry device is to an average nigerian.

i am sure if she had slapped your mother, you wouldn't have beaten her up to this extent. the blackberry factor prevailed.
she crossed the line. what she did was wrong - it's called criminal damage.

next time, she won't do it again.
if she feels like damaging something, she should do that in her father's house!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by iykay4455(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Another boy who has no real life experience with TRUE crase woman past what he has seen in movies and read in books  grin grin grin

The more of that "walk away" poo you pull, the bolder they get and the more some will follow you with the walking and be disgracing you as you go to everyone who cares to listen. All that is often fixed with a corrective slap to calm her the fawk down.  angry

So are you going to beat her to death because she knocks your head and follows you around?How would you react if your sister's husband beats her black and blue for the same reason?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by xcolanto(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

^^ some will even be knocking/slapping the guy on his head as he is "walking away".  grin grin
Less complex things mehn. I'm not a violent man, I'm just a realist who is in control of himself no matter how angry I get. I have seen my limit.
Yes I may walk away, but if the silly crotch-bleeding demon doesn't get the hint, it MAY have to chop a backhand. Whatever works best at the time. No apologies.

my guy i wonder why its always the man that is advised to walk away oh! abi women no sabi walk away too?? B.S!!. Assuming your walking away and get hit by a car or get attacked by robbers or even get into an accident all because some lousy woman is all nagging in your crib what next! weak men do the walking away while real men do the staying and confronting the situation to resolve it  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Mrs, Chima:
I know that Blackberry phone
felt so loved and cherished.

^^There's nothing about blackberry, most Nigerian girls always love to try their men in one way or the other, if the OP didn't do anything about the device then his car windscreen will be the next, trust me.

Tosin boo boo, Nigerian girls aren't the only ones that test their men.  There is a big difference between girls, boys, women, and men.   wink wink

Children shouldn't be in relationships.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs. Chima that's exactly my point here. That was so disrespectful still not hitting worth. Its all somehow depends on the hand you give your girl and the kind of girl you're dating. . OP try giving your next gf *don't even think about it look*

Lucky you're in Africa, you'd be telling your story to your jail mates. Lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
I'm telling you. When people
value worthless things to love.
Moderator take it the front
page please, some parents
must be proud somewhere

^what is this? madam, a girl who truly love u won't smash ur device on the floor no matter how angry she is or did u purchase that stuff with her money?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
MRS CHIMA

You know you actually suggested that it would be better if I had SMASHED HER OWN FONE back.

Now tellme how does that sound to a mature grown up like you?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by DeBlunt: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
this is a very funny story. OP you need to wise up.

I once had a girlfriend like yours she smashed most of my things and even hit me countless times, she was so insecure. One time we had a heated argument she tore my shirt, slapped me and seized my phone; I walked out, went to my friend's house used his phone to call my crazy, female tom-boy cousin in London, whom i had complained to numerous times in the past . She came in the next day, i took her to my girl's house.

In conclusion my cousin gave her the beating of her life and rescued my phone for me  grin . i was never abused again and I'm still a gentleman.  cheesy  tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Shut up dumbo! You are feeling cool because some idiots have your back online, if this case gets to the police, you'll be the only one to face it.
Just be thankful she wasn't my sister. Fool. How much is a fccking BB? What if she had died? And you'll open your stinky mouth to say you love her. . .

BTW i aint getting married soon, stop consoling your idiotic self. . . Log out and go sort out your offline issues. . . These fools wont be here when your arse is on fire!

They would be online calling him a dead dumb arse.   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
KILLZ

Stop kidding yourself with this statement 'If she had died what would be the situation now'

Ever witnessed an angry parent beat her child for disobedience or whatever?

Does she kill him?

Just like an angry parent when you do this like this you are still sane.

So grow up pls
You are a glorified idi[b]o[/b]t! Are you her father? have you seen any father that beat his daughter over a blackberry? Is it every time a child makes her father angry that she gets beaten?
Hold up bro, are you sure you are ok in the head? Are you trying to justify your dumb actions by any means? The fools cheering you on here won't beat their girlfriends the way you did! So, one way or the other, they believe you are a fool! But because they don't want to look like they are letting down a fellow idi[i]o[/i]t, they are spitting balderdash! She DID NOT THREATEN YOUR LIFE IN ANY WAY! Will you say you were defending yourself? Hey fool, watch your back cos she'll be BACK! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ammyng: Ma'am what happened to you phone? Please hola.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

MRS CHIMA

You know you actually suggested that it would be better if I had SMASHED HER OWN FONE back.

LMAO@mature grown up like you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin At least I don't go around breaking up people's shit. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I didn't say it would be better, I said your dumb arse should have smashed her phone.  Big difference.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ammyng(f): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
REALITY101:

Ammyng: Ma'am what happened to you phone? Please hola.

I just sold my phone to pay my phone bill  grin I will get back at you a.s.a.p
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima
Children shouldn't be in relationship then his girlfriend is a kid.

If thats how american women do test their men too, i'll always be in jail every 3weeks cos i don't take shitt like this from a girl.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs. Chima that's exactly my point here. That was so disrespectful still not hitting worth. Its all somehow depends on the hand you give your girl and the kind of girl you're dating. . OP try giving your next gf *don't even think about it look*

[size=15pt]Lucky you're in Africa, you'd be telling your story to your jail mates. Lol[/size]
grin grin grin
No mind the somalian chimpanzee. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

So are you going to beat her to death because she knocks your head and follows you around?How would you react if your sister's husband beats her black and blue for the same reason?

I said backhand dude wink, not beat black and blue.
If any woman in my family gets beat up, my very first question is "WHAT CAUSED IT?" bcuz I KNOW women can be very pointless creatures sometimes. If it was uncalled for, then I will apply my rage where it needs to be applied. I personally do not act solely on emotion, I hold it back, appropriate things through, and apply the emotion where it is truly needed. that's just me.

If she caused it by slapping him or doing all these things I know women like to do because they feel they can get away with it, I will be sure to reprimand her for her stupidity. Just like the OP, the guy would probably already feel bad, and so we'll guage things out from there as it needs to happen.

But no, like I have said before, I DO NOT SUPPORT PERSONAL IRRESPONSIBILITY from anyone. I firmly believe that as an adult, you do onto others as you would want them to do onto you. If this is too hard for any adult to grasp, then they have no business with relationships.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by deshclones(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
@all,

nobody is asking questions, what if op left her, tomorrow she will be embolden to smash other house hold items,or even kill the op in her silly fit of anger

bro, u did the best thing anyone can do in your situation, i go beat devil commot for her eye, i hate violent girls, she might even stab you someday, you did the best thing, just leave the violent idiot alone, angry angry angry girls yakpaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for naija.

leave all these morafuckers forming gentleman on this forum, you've made your point, next tym she will think twice, rubbish thats how a silly woman cooked yam porridge for her husband with her menstrual blood cos he supported his mom over her in an argument, rubbish
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
Children shouldn't be in relationship then his girlfriend is a kid.

If thats how american women do test their men too, i'll always be in jail every 3weeks cos i don't take shitt like this from a girl.

Uhmm boo boo, please don't let me go there what many American women have done to the men that have abused them.  

Again, there is a big difference between girls and women.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
De Blunt

Nice one there.

KILLZ

You are here barking like a dog and this is a mere conversation. You are in no position to talk about controlling emotions because you seem to be falling apart alredy.
Even though MRS CHIMA sounds dumb too asking me to SMASH HER FONE back next time she definitely isn't as dumb as you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
Anyway you're right, mrs.chima.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

alredy.
Even though MRS CHIMA sounds dumb too asking me to SMASH HER FONE

That is a compliment coming from your dumb arse.   kiss kiss kiss kiss

What are you going to do now? Beat her again cos you mad? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
Breezy ignore chima mehn. she's the neighbourhood troll tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Man, who are all these ones that always try to look like Mr.Nice-guy to nairaland ladies by not voicing out the truth? i need to get my rifles & 9mm to start shooting 'em off and sending them to an early grave.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
MRS CHIMA

Mature and grown up is BEATING her till you are satisfied. . . cheesy

Slap yourself Motherfccker! undecided

LMAO@ falling apart online. . . grin Bro, you'll be the only one falling apart soon. . . Mark it! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by coogar: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Man, who are all these ones that always try to look like Mr.Nice-guy to nairaland ladies by not voicing out the truth? i need to get my rifles & 9mm to start shooting 'em off and sending them to an early grave.

africans are hypocrites. . . .
some of the people posting holier-than-thou-attitude comments here are murderers, r@pists, etc but then it's a faceless forum. people can say whatever.
yes, it's not nice to hit a woman but some women need to be slapped around to get it.

why would a woman smash my fone? did she buy it?
what breezy047 did might have been the best thing considering the circumstance he found himself.
if i were him, i would have no regrets.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Breezy ignore chima mehn. she's the neighbourhood troll tongue

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come here suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.