Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21166 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by sexlog(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: quite a number of girls turn down guys with posher cars everyday and its no biggie!
You don't need a buncha confused,faceless NL men weasels to tell you if you did right or wrong or to applaud you for it.
Just do what you think is best for your life,make your choices and don't give a fcck what anyone thinks!
Thanks. She could even be telling lies
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hmmm.u r very funny bro..for a man to stop by to admire her,she must be a beautiful gal with al dose attractive structure and u are here sayn -ve tinz abt her...i fear ooo
tellwisdom: Tisabone, with your BOW-LEG, u still dey turn people down shey? sad
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Jakumo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
Give him a free taste of the Red Snapper, and he will offer to pay for all subsequent repetitions.

That'll be $20 for my free advice, thank you.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
hmmm.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
#Thread locked and thrown into fire! angry

which kain unnecessary thread be dis na?! To make matters worse it even made d front page. Omo na wa oh..... Smh

u turned down a guy 'pushing' a ride ( na d ones wey dey ride 'okada' u like? , so what should i do about it?? Give u a standing ovation?! undecided If d guy come get jet nko?? You go go national tv go broadcast am be dat oh? Mtcheww......
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by kpolli(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
First decent thing ur gold digging self has done
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by MegaG: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Callimo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: na wa o!

@23 dis gal is opening a thread talking about wot exactly? Na2day! so if buggati stop for u wetin u go do? open website to discuss ur experience abi? SMH!

Abi! grin grin no be 2day. She go no later whn d time don come grin grin grin

Me just de gbadu ur way walai! grin grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by albacete(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: na wa o! @23 dis gal is opening a thread talking about
wot exactly? Na2day! so if buggati stop for u
wetin u go do? open website to discuss ur
experience abi? SMH!
seconded. She tink say she still be small girl.
But wait o, was it an S63 AMG or just the regular flat boot? We need to know her 'levels'.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by kcreal(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nothing wey pesin no go see, ladies turn down guys driving Hummer Jeep five times every day
and you here talking about Benz (flat boot)

You will come back in the next 8yrs and post how you married a 65yr old man driving a beetle.

Lekwa nsugbu.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by albacete(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
tellwisdom: Tisabone, with your BOW-LEG, u still dey turn people down shey?

so she get BOW leg sef? grin grin grin grin grin

scribble: Since what year did 34 become "old"? Naija babes and their chicken brain.

Does Warren Buffet drive Benz? Or MArk Zuckerberg?

Was Obama driving benz when Michelle was helping him push beetle?

Stupid babes will always have a price tag...im not spending more than 30k on these floozies

tank u jare! Waiting for already made man with yatch, private jet and the latest bentley in his mansion
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by sarutobi: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Tolulop001: what a dumb thread. . . on many accounts

1. What is the big deal with the age difference? 11 years? So?

2. Plus Benz-driving makes him a millionaire or what? Dint realize there were still people that fall for that [i]s[/i]hit

3. After all that, you now come and open thread about it?

4. Plus. . . it made home page? Wth? I guess the mod was been sarcastic when he/she did that.

5. And I just wasted 3 mins typing this undecided

Wow 3mins to type a few lines? U dey vex?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Agrika: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
@23 dis gal is opening a thread talking about wot exactly? Na2day! so if buggati stop for u wetin u go do? open website to discuss ur experience abi? SMH![/quote]
Idowuogbo: na wa o!

@23 dis gal is opening a thread talking about wot exactly? Na2day! so if buggati stop for u wetin u go do? open website to discuss ur experience abi? SMH!
[quote author=Idowuogbo]na wa o!

I tire o!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by swiftycool(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Royal-VII:
Look how many people viewing this garbage thread.

Viewing this topic: fluid26(m), Princek12(m), dbc., saintiyke, komason(m), shfizle(m), kcreal(f), iykak47, PeeBee(f), molet, albacete(m), razzberry2(f), flairlady(f), Royal-VII, sarutobi, 27naira(m), johnboyy(m), dandadee, Andro Blaze, Jakumo(m), gbengaijot(m) and 32 guest(s)

Yall must want some of her Stanky Nana as well ? ehhh?

Nairaland must have Lots of 34 year old Forum Users.

Not everyone here is as old as u actually tongue
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Who told you he wanted you for more than a 1 night stand? He most probaly was going to shine your congo and shine. Look if you think 23 to 34 is too old then you're too dumb for him to keep. Mark my words you will regret this.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by iykak47: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Op you are 23 but you still regard yourself as a kid, [s]all those particulars you have on your body[/s] is it makeup?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by pawesome(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone: and all of you men on nairaland say that women are gold diggers. I must admit, it was mighty tempting, but he told me his age and i flipped. at 23, a 34 year old man is way too old for me. but for some reason i feel like i did something wrong, or that i should have given him a chance. but at the same time, this gives me the strength to resist other men. I can always tell them "look, i turned down a guy who was pushing a mercedes, what makes you think that I would put up with your mess?"

on the other hand im scolding myself. What is wrong with me!!! I feel like im self sabotaging or something.
...re u̶̲̥̅̊​ sure u̶̲̥̅̊​ nt drunk cz u̶̲̥̅̊​ sound lik u̶̲̥̅̊​ re.....na mercedez na him u̶̲̥̅̊​ de form lik say u̶̲̥̅̊​ win merchandiz....go Bleep urself
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by I2likewoman: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm 31 currently dating a 20yr old, but the chemistry and understanding is amazing,I have dated older girls but she exudes the maturity and discipline of a 30yr old.
So if she accepts my proposal next year after her NYSC does that make me a cradle snatcher.
I think you should do what your head tells you but don't give us a lecture on what age difference puts you off. wink
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Agrika: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ op u think u re dat young at 23 so many gals have had jeeps stopping for them since the tender age of 16 and they have not gone BBC to broadcast it, if this guy was such a big temptation i wonder who you use to stop for before you repented probably keke
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by tpia5: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
poster if car note is tripping you like this, then i wonder what you'll do should you see a man who pays cash down for his cars? More luxurious cars than benz?

you'll probably strip n.aked and display your goodies in a desperate bid to snag the guy.

it looks like you've never seen money before or else or benz with car note wouldnt be tripping you in this manner.

poverty [in your case, greed] is not good sha.

btw, all these men you're stalking- are they safe? You seem to spend a lot of time looking for males to spy on.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Cutepie1(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
@op u dont have 2 blame urself just be glad dat u followed ur heart
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Mayflowa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=18pt]Please all, don't blame her. Tisabone is a black American[/size]

You know American dies hard for Benz. She has really done the unimaginable in her world! Again, westerners are very concerned about age difference in relationships! A girl of 22 once told me I was too old for her at 27 years ago in UK. She said she needs 21-23.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
@POSTER. I ASURE YOU WILL BE BEEPING MUCH OLDER MEN WITH LESS 'AFLUENCE' BEFORE ALL THIS IS OVER.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
^^
Very unlikely. . .if it was that kinda benz, she'd have jumped in immediately without even being asked. Maybe it was this kinda benz she 'turned down':

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
So what if he was driving a mercedes? Do you know the year it was made? Was it a 2011 model or 2000? You are 23 and you are there acting like u are 18 when your age mates are married with children.

Turn a guy down with a rolls royce who is 34 and then we can talk.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by mspookie: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
is this news? u seem to me like a big time low life hustler. i dont mean to b rude, but did i spend some mins of my life reading this bullshit thread? u need help. do u intend eating d BENZ in d nearest future? or is BENZ now food? u berra get your act together. dont marry a man with a big TV BUT a man that can put you on TV. OKBYE!!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by frank317: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
U turned down a guy with benz and u came here to announce it to the whole world in the name of christ. i wonder the kind of guys that have been asking u out all these while... u sound ugly to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.