Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38181 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
For kandikane to be supporting this rubbish speaks alot. I'm sure wen u become a parent and u hav a daughter who is 16, u wud gladly bless her union with a 30 something years.. Mtcheeeewwww
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Vex and watch me ban u! U vagaboness!

U quoted d bible wrongly na! I dey vex o! angry

Vex bust na? Na who hold you?
I quoted bible wrong? Na which chapter ah come post for here wey I quote wrong?

Una, dey act like say di bible was so against early marriage. Una, nor dey read the age marriages kin go for in the biblical times? Nor be jews. Charley, you go anytime, any where den go tell you say mary would have been in her teen years when she was chosen to carry messiah, same as how many of the men where also called upon by God at a very tender age.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sure! Liv ur rabies here o! tongue

Teasing#
where?l
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: For kandikane to be supporting this rubbish speaks alot. I'm sure wen u become a parent and u hav a daughter who is 16, u wud gladly bless her union with a 30 something years.. Mtcheeeewwww

Lmao!

If money speaks, then probably. cheesy cool
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Na wa o! Dis thread has rili made piple show dia tru feelins for some piple hia. Intresting.......am luvin dis.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
^enjoy.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by AngelofValor: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
justdream: Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry

Guy, abeg no dull urself. If she aint the right age for u, God Almighty made it so. She's hardly even a young woman, and knows next to nothing, when it comes to handling marriage responsibilities. Lil' ladies like her still "build their castles in the air" and are not down to earth with the kinda marriage responsibility u are thinking of heaping on her, not even love.
There are things to consider in a person before u enter a marriage, namely;
Physical development
Psychological development
Emotional development
Financial development (not so important for the females, though)and most of all
Spiritual development (people never consider this important)
She could have a big, and sexy frame physically, but is she emotionally and psychologically stable yet?
Pls let this girl mature before anything, unless u hope on divorcing her later in future. Cos u two will find it difficult being on the same page, maybe not now but later.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Soocool1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
lemme use diz medium to ask 4 advice 4rm my lovely, intelligent & highly knowledgeable nairalanders!!

I'm also attracted to a very young girl

she was just delivered yesterday!

U know love is blind, should i tell the parents that i want to marry her once she turns 16?!
I need serious advice oo!
I'll be 47 by this time next year
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Soo_cool: lemme use diz medium to ask 4 advice 4rm my lovely, intelligent & highly knowledgeable nairalanders!!

I'm also attracted to a very young girl

she was just delivered yesterday!

U know love is blind, should i tell the parents that i want to marry her once she turns 16?!
I need serious advice oo!
I'll be 47 by this time next year
fello NL, anoda paedophille in d makin.....lmao
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
@so cool. well, it did not stop people in biblical times betrothing their children so go ahead.

Take your kola nut and bitter cola
[size=4pt]see, if you won't leave there with your balls in your anuz[/size]
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
the pertinent question we're not asking is that wat is/was the disposition of d girl to d marriage issue,so justdream, av u ever discussed d issue wt d girl?n wat was her respons or conditions.am very sure she wont forgo her studies by gettin pregnant 4 u. d questn now is if she even agrees to marry u,do u tink she wud allow u to stop her edu or stop it herself? i bet u wudnt want to marry a NFA wife,anoda hurdle is her parent.candidly,b4 anytin can apen btw u now is 4yrs or more.anyway fate is unpredictabl
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Maybe you should go read more about the bible, nau?

Oya quote where for bible dem say she was 16/17

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Oya quote where for bible dem say she was 16/17

Oya, you quote where bible did not say she was 16/17.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Thank u! Anoda round of amala on me cheesy

Nah! On you? Hehehe, don't worry am paying the bills. Eat well plus that of tomorrow plus a take home even for the siblings. All bills on me..yeah!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Vex bust na? Na who hold you?
I quoted bible wrong? Na which chapter ah come post for here wey I quote wrong?

Una, dey act like say di bible was so against early marriage. Una, nor dey read the age marriages kin go for in the biblical times? Nor be jews. Charley, you go anytime, any where den go tell you say mary would have been in her teen years when she was chosen to carry messiah, same as how many of the men where also called upon by God at a very tender age.
Hey slow ur roll a bit dear! Ur pidgin konk die!

U saying Mary was 16/17 wen she got impregnated by d Holy ghost is false. Did d said holy ghost marry her? Y interlink d story of Mary to dat of a 16yr old and some 30 yr old guy? Ur argue menu menu holds no strength.Now pls GTFOH! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Omo if dem mention ur name for dat gals debate dem wan do for lit sect, I go protest.U no even get liver
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nah! On you? Hehehe, don't worry am paying the bills. Eat well plus that of tomorrow plus a take home even for the siblings. All bills on me..yeah!
U mean am?

* she orders more isi-vultures*
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: where?l
Choose a location!

Iyana motuary, ajegunle, Gambia,Akwa ibom etc

Pick 1 cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

omo u cast.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Na wa o! Dis thread has rili made piple show dia tru feelins for some piple hia. Intresting.......am luvin dis.

Hey! You're not alone! Can i get a like on this comment so we discuss what next? *winks*

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hey slow ur roll a bit dear! Ur pidgin konk die!

U saying Mary was 16/17 wen she got impregnated by d Holy ghost is false. Did d said holy ghost marry her? Y interlink d story of Mary to dat of a 16yr old and some 30 yr old guy? Ur argue menu menu holds no strength.Now pls GTFOH! grin

Sharrap, jor! If nor be holy spirit impregnate am den na who? Joseph? Abeg, move!

Me argument hold water pass di rubbish wey una dey spew. Again I will repeat, if una go anywhere, anytime den go tell you say mary would have been in her teen years when she go carry belle.

Idowuogbo:
Omo if dem mention ur name for dat gals debate dem wan do for lit sect, I go protest.U no even get liver

Jare, nor kill yourself over that. If na debating on a subject I am familiar with, ah go do am, ah go do me research without shymexxing my way around it but I don gat time. I rather chill around and watch and see who is shymexxing.

If na politics, you nor go even see me there. You ever see me shadow near naija politics?

On the other hand, if na politics and more time was given, I will go around the internet dig around and find whatever on naija politics, I will Write my case without shymexxing my way around it. Again, I don gat time. I don't want to be an online hero.

It's not my subject area. I don't gat time for dat shyd. I rather spend my time doing research on something that will actually benefit me in the real world(my courseworks). I have better things to do like sewing my brazilian weaveon. tongue grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by mikeuz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Old man, leave under age alone, when u finally get married and have children,give your female daughter of 16 years to a man of 30 years.wot is even wrong wit you sef, can't you talk to mature girls?
Dnt be offended wit my outburst, bt plz think well, don't allow Ď„hat thing going on in your head to trick you into committing a blunder.if U luv her like you claim, den wait til she is mature enough, den let's see if she will be willing to marry you.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ninapha(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz:
You need your head checked! She's not even 18 yet. angry
. And does 18 make a lady ripe for marriage?. OP, honestly, marryn her now may not be a very gud idea for u both. If u love her like u claim, help her with her future first. Let her know ur intentions but dont take advantage of her untill u are sure she has seen conqured. And lastly make ur intentions known to d family if u are indeed serious
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ninapha: . And does 18 make a lady ripe for marriage?. OP, honestly, marryn her now may not be a very gud idea for u both. If u love her like u claim, help her with her future first. Let her know ur intentions but dont take advantage of her untill u are sure she has seen conqured. And lastly make ur intentions known to d family if u are indeed serious

You make sense with this.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Remii(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by tampa1871: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
You are a child molester, peadophile of the highest order, you should burry your head in shame.
justdream: Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap, jor! If nor be holy spirit impregnate am den na who? Joseph? Abeg, move!

Me argument hold water pass di rubbish wey una dey spew. Again I will repeat, if una go anywhere, anytime den go tell you say mary would have been in her teen years when she go carry belle.

Jare, nor kill yourself over that. If na debating on a subject I am familiar with, ah go do am, ah go do me research without shymexxing my way around it but I don gat time. I rather chill around and watch and see who is shymexxing.

If na politics, you nor go even see me there. You ever see me shadow near naija politics?

On the other hand, if na politics and more time was given, I will go around the internet dig around and find whatever on naija politics, I will Write my case without shymexxing my way around it. Again, I don gat time. I don't want to be an online hero.

It's not my subject area. I don't gat time for dat shyd. I rather spend my time doing research on something that will actually benefit me in the real world(my courseworks). I have better things to do like sewing my brazilian weaveon. tongue grin
Paragraphs upon paragraphs yet no proof to show Mary was 16/17 wen d Holyghost do am wolikiwoliki.Madam u are beginning to sound ***** oooopsii... Who censored? cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

You make sense with this.

U perplexed! Are u for it or against it? Pick one and stop dancing n@ked on a motorway.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Paragraphs upon paragraphs yet no proof to show Mary was 16/17 wen d Holyghost do am wolikiwoliki.Madam u are beginning to sound ***** oooopsii... Who censored? cheesy
no mind the ewu na to support bad tin she sabi.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Isi-vultures? For da same mama put wey we dey? *adjust his seat* emm mama, abeg how much i chop? LOL
Na poor man go calculate buka expenses, bros i no chop reach 1500 na! Chill...odeku still remain for my order o!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U perplexed! Are u for it or against it? Pick one and stop dancing n@ked on a motorway.

I have told you to sharrap, I don talk finish.

If you want proof that backs what I wrote, go google, it's free or do they charge by the minute in the internet cafe you use? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.