Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38162 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
TEEGEE u set na! Even me sef go wan understand d equation for ur ikebe. Imagine how agbalumo looking u go b at 16.Let dem chop joor! Lmaoooo

U don craze finish idowuogbo grin

@desclone, 28 isn't same as 16 o
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by samkoro: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
pendo89:

Chance? can't rule it out but maybe small. See the bolded? That is where the trouble will brew from.

At 30 you are employed and thinking of marriage.
What do u think a 16 yr(is it even legal)is thinking of right now or in the next 10 years? when ul be 40 and she 26?
You know,there is a very thin line between love and care.
She is still in her teenage, can't even classify her as a young adult yet.Give her time and space to go through the very crucial young adult phase or else ur gonna have a wife that wants to go clubbing/partying daily with friends.And it will be wrong to restrain her.
You don't rush ahead of time but live each stage of life accordingly. Now that uv lived through ur stage,Don't choke hers.

She could get married at 21 when he is 35
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ijcu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
haba broda this is sury a no_ no...
what if she meets som1 in school ??
at her age she'll still want to PARTY HARD . . .

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by henrico247(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2012
hello, thats his choice. afterall my own girlfriend is 16 and am 27. am really enjoying the union. so forget about marrying your age mate. these young teens can be so loving. l have always wanted my wife to be very much younger than me not when am getting old, she too would be getting old. so bro, go ahead with plans.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by r231(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2012
henrico247: hello, thats his choice. afterall my own girlfriend is 16 and am 27. am really enjoying the union. so forget about marrying your age mate. these young teens can be so loving. l have always wanted my wife to be very much younger than me not when am getting old, she too would be getting old. so bro, go ahead with plans.

na wa oo

and you are proud of it

only in naija sha undecided undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2012
r231:

na wa oo

and you are proud of it

leave dem jare. They're sociopaths
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by serrajay(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2012
the guy won chop fresh fish now. make your pikin no call you grand pa sha!!!!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] sad sad wow this isnt fair family members.. i just needed advice. i culd wait for anoda 5yrs if thats waht it takes. am not here to ruin the girls life. she looks too matured for a 16yr old. infact wen we started "eyeing" eachoda, i thot she was older. right now she looks 23. wahts the law against people inlov. you guys and babes shuld put yourselfs in my shoe pls.... i rily do love this girl. am even tinkin of gettin her a bold5 to prove mylov to her.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream: [color=#000099][/color] sad sad wow this isnt fair family members.. i just needed advice. i culd wait for anoda 5yrs if thats waht it takes. am not here to ruin the girls life. she looks too matured for a 16yr old. infact wen we started "eyeing" eachoda, i thot she was older. right now she looks 23. wahts the law against people inlov. you guys and babes shuld put yourselfs in my shoe pls.... i rily do love this girl. am even tinkin of gettin her a bold5 to prove mylov to her.

I was enjoying your epistle until i got to that line. Error!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Amya(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ the bold 5 part was where he messed up real bad.

I knew there was something fishy about this story.

>>>>FAIL!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Amya: ^^^ the bold 5 part was where he messed up real bad.

I knew there was something fishy about this story.

>>>>FAIL!

Seriously? Is that a mistake on my part? now lemme tell you what led to my tinking about buying the fone for her. Like i said earlier, we have been family friends for a longtime. In fact her parents relocated from the US so she's well exposed. asin very very exposed. remembr i said she looks 23yrs old? well, recently her parents got her an ipad 3, but her mind really is on using the bold5 though she has a torch 2. So as a gift on her birthday, am tinking of gettin her the bold 5. for the records, am not using it to entice her, just a token from my heart and its a birthday gift. pls house, dont mis understand my intentions for this girl. its not even as if we have ever had s ex.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2012
henrico247: hello, thats his choice. afterall my own girlfriend is 16 and am 27. am really enjoying the union. so forget about marrying your age mate. these young teens can be so loving. l have always wanted my wife to be very much younger than me not when am getting old, she too would be getting old. so bro, go ahead with plans.

Thanks Bro...atleast i see a comrade. guys this isnt child molestation or abuse. its pure love.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream:

Seriously? Is that a mistake on my part? now lemme tell you what led to my tinking about buying the fone for her. Like i said earlier, we have been family friends for a longtime. In fact her parents relocated from the US so she's well exposed. asin very very exposed. remembr i said she looks 23yrs old? well, recently her parents got her an ipad 3, but her mind really is on using the bold5 though she has a torch 2. So as a gift on her birthday, am tinking of gettin her the bold 5. for the records, am not using it to entice her, just a token from my heart and its a birthday gift. pls house, dont mis understand my intentions for this girl. its not even as if we have ever had s ex.

Buying gifts isn't neccessarily 'showing' love. You should show that love by waiting for her. Besides does she have that love for you because you'll be on the regret-side if disappointed.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 1:20am On Jul 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Buying gifts isn't neccessarily 'showing' love
. You should show that love by waiting for her. Besides does she have that love for you because you'll be on the regret-side if disappointed.

FOR REAL? If you dont show the woman you are inlov with love thru buying her gift, then how do you express the love you profess? am not sayin it should be the only way buh its an integral form of showing love aswel and its not limited to the male folks alone tho. Yea she also feels same way i do, hence the thots of getting married to her somtym in the future.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Lekanjava: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2012
@ poster=big bro it is a gud idea joor,u can marry d gurl and have a gud family,but her parent must support it....but my questn 4 u is <hope u havent mess up with gurls in ur past/>, like sum guyz of ur age might hav promised many gurls weding and d rest wen dey r younger just to get d gurl laid down but after everytin dey breaks d gurl heart and naw chasing fresh gurl 4 marriage tinz.naw let face it @ all d comment have bin seeing disputing him:in dis current world we r in,anybody that thinks a 16years old gurl is nt mature he/she is d 1 dat is nt mature,secondly anybody dat finks a female university student is nt mature is foolish. Well except 4 sum special case of 16yrs old,and university student.@ poster=big bro it is a gud idea joor,u can marry d gurl and have a gud family,but her parent must support it....but my questn 4 u is <hope u havent mess up with gurls in ur past/>, like sum guyz of ur age might hav promised many gurls weding and d rest wen dey r younger just to get d gurl laid down but after everytin dey breaks d gurl heart and naw chasing fresh gurl 4 marriage tinz.naw let face it @ all d comment have bin seeing disputing him:in dis current world we r in,anybody that thinks a 16years old gurl is nt mature he/she is d 1 dat is nt mature,secondly anybody dat finks a female university student is nt mature is foolish. Well except 4 sum special case of 16yrs old,and university student.@ poster=big bro it is a gud idea joor,u can marry d gurl and have a gud family,but her parent must support it....but my questn 4 u is <hope u havent mess up with gurls in ur past/>, like sum guyz of ur age might hav promised many gurls weding and d rest wen dey r younger just to get d gurl laid down but after everytin dey breaks d gurl heart and naw chasing fresh gurl 4 marriage tinz.naw let face it @ all d comment have bin seeing disputing him:in dis current world we r in,anybody that thinks a 16years old gurl is nt mature he/she is d 1 dat is nt mature,secondly anybody dat finks a female university student is nt mature is foolish. Well except 4 sum special case of 16yrs old,and university student.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream:

FOR REAL? If you dont show the woman you are inlov with love thru buying her gift, then how do you express the love you profess? am not sayin it should be the only way buh its an integral form of showing love aswel and its not limited to the male folks alone tho. Yea she also feels same way i do, hence the thots of getting married to her somtym in the future.

Dude, read up again i already answer that. At her age and with your intentions, buying gifts is more of a TRAP not showing 'love'.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 1:54am On Jul 24, 2012
^nuh be so den dey set trap? Luring with sweets and lollipops aka brazilian and blackberries. tongue

On another note: Any man who truly loves their woman would want to buy the whole world for them(this is referring to non-nigerian men. We all know the men are too stingy with their money, instead of showing love, yoĆ¹ chastise women). cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by serrajay(m): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream:

Guy go sleep abeg... the guy just dey lie.... mumu
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by adamse(f): 2:25am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream[b:
[/b][/b[b]]] angry

Seriously? Is that a mistake on my part? now lemme tell you what led to my tinking about buying the fone for her. Like i said earlier, we have been family friends for a longtime. In fact her parents relocated from the US so she's well exposed. asin very very exposed. remembr i said she looks 23yrs old? well, recently her parents got her an ipad 3,, but her mind really is on using the bold5 though she has a torch 2. So as a gift on her birthday, am tinking of gettin her the ipad 3,. for the records, am not using it to entice her, just a token from my heart and its a birthday gift. pls house, dont mis understand my intentions for this girl. its not even as if we have ever had s ex.

Why don't I believe ur story again?..just saying...supposing its true,I forsee u on the "victim" side
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dayokanu(m): 2:57am On Jul 24, 2012
OP,

Where were you in 1996 when the girl was born?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by gambus007(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2012
r231:

na wa oo

and you are proud of it

yes am proud of DAT!watz wrong with DAT?atleast my intentions r clear.can u beat ur chest if ur sista or cousin at DAT age hs Neva slept with a man?is dia any punishment 4 dating 17years gal?if any, let me knw.if she is older,ur mama,if she small child abuse.plz suggest age different wen makin choice of galfrnd.wat r ur yardsticks to start a relationship with a lady?u pple shy away from d truth.go nd check d statistics of white pple wen it comes to relationship .dey r d wrost of it.try turn to jerry stringer show,u will see a lot of wonderfull madness.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by deshclones(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
so u will allow ur 16 year old daughter to date a 30 year old now. u be serious waste advising someone to date a minor.

Redirect that insult to yourself since you cannot air your insipid views without hurling insults..
Op is even honest that he wants to marry her...what if he sleeps with her and still dumps her?how do you reason you despicable dimwit??..ask corpers that served in remote secondary schools the kind of stuffs they do to young girls..and you will appreciate the poster..use your brain for once..slowpoke..you should advice op to treat the girl with respect,be patient with her and finally help her achieve her dreams not spew thrash here.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by deshclones(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2012
We are all pretenders in this country..everybody is forming holy holy but our minds and actions are dirty...most of us here guys and girls inclusive got disvirgined before we turned 17..yet we criticize the poster..let the person that has never slept with a sweet sixteen cast the first stone..and for the girls..cast the stone if you have never slept with a guy 10yrs older than you..shameless hypocrits..16yr old girls in this part of the world are experienced and sweet..I commend the op for even thinking of marriage..plz support her,be patience with her and help her achieve her dreams..damn the silly comments here..99percent of guys here will do worse if they had the opportunity....Desh say so

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh u bliv in after-life?
i do
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by niggadee(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2012
engrtee: CHILD ABUSE
shut up and stop making things up 16 yrs old is legal age. Police or local authority don't get involve in 16 yrs old he/ she intimacy life and relationships. They don't have a legal right to get involve.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones: We are all pretenders in this country..everybody is forming holy holy but our minds and actions are dirty...most of us here guys and girls inclusive got disvirgined before we turned 17..yet we criticize the poster..let the person that has never slept with a sweet sixteen cast the first stone..and for the girls..cast the stone if you have never slept with a guy 10yrs older than you..shameless hypocrits..16yr old girls in this part of the world are experienced and sweet..I commend the op for even thinking of marriage..plz support her,be patience with her and help her achieve her dreams..damn the silly comments here..99percent of guys here will do worse if they had the opportunity....Desh say so
i dey gbadun u,two bottle of Moets 4u.most of d pple criticizing d op do worst tinz.nairaland is full of dimwits-idowuogbo,freecocoa,ilekeidi,and the likes who nids a brain transplant.immature m.o.rons,miserables fellows that are priviledged to use internet,come here to type gibberish,without making any meaningful inputs.maybe their boyfwend no get moni to marry them now,when they will following poverty stricken guys..how they wish sha...let anybodi come,swear that he hasnt slept with underage b4,and d girls,how many havent had sex b4 18..hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ishilove: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2012
Sciencs: @chuzyemx...ur coment is so 4ny. Lmao

@op, i jst hope u undastand dt majority of wat d whole houz is complainin abt isnt abt d gal's age...but abt ur own age. So dnt tink we r askin u 2 let her reach her rightful marital age b4 u propose 2her...instead de r askin u 2luk 4 sum1 suitable 4 ur age by gettin d hell out of her life.
Actually we ARE complaining about her age o! The age gap is not the problem; the girl's age is. One of my closest friends is fourteen years younger than her husband. The only difference is that the man married her when she was 25 after they had dated for close to a year. So if the op has honouravle intentions, he should leave her be to get to older and wiser. The girl hasn't prioritised her life and is yet to have a really solid focus, so the perv should let her be o jare angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by AngelofValor: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2012
Soo_cool: lemme use diz medium to ask 4 advice 4rm my lovely, intelligent & highly knowledgeable nairalanders!!

I'm also attracted to a very young girl

she was just delivered yesterday!

U know love is blind, should i tell the parents that i want to marry her once she turns 16?!
I need serious advice oo!
I'll be 47 by this time next year

Ha!Ha!!Ha!!!Ha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny, u're being sarcastic, right?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by AngelofValor: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
fello NL, anoda paedophille in d makin.....lmao

U of all people should have known that the Guy is just clowning. "Just delivered yesterday" Ha!grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones: We are all pretenders in this country..everybody is forming holy holy but our minds and actions are dirty...most of us here guys and girls inclusive got disvirgined before we turned 17..yet we criticize the poster..let the person that has never slept with a sweet sixteen cast the first stone..and for the girls..cast the stone if you have never slept with a guy 10yrs older than you....16yr old girls in this part of the world are experienced and sweet..Desh say so
You are one sick sick madrefucker angry.

Do you think everyone is as dirty as you are??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.