Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 58 pages)

Religion / Re: Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Toks2008:

GOD knows best and maybe it is her time to go.

See wheb it is time for each one of us to go, something must take is out whether through sickness, natural disaster, bullet and so on.

If it wasn't her time, that cancer will not take her life

I agree with you Sir,
my point is all this miracles na scam.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
R.I.P
Tomorrow one maga go come tell me say, her cancer got cured after visiting MF.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s good to see PDP finally making some reasonable moves in Lagos for once.

Disenchantment is growing against Tinubu’s grip on Lagos and time is coming for him to be dislodged.

My advise to PDP is, after getting the Lagos4Lagos group to join the party...

The next step would be to woo Ambode into the party to come complete his tenure.

The third step is to ensure Igbo voters of their protection during elections and you will see them in their thousands come out to vote PDP in solidarity.

If these things can be done, then not even Tinubu’s agberos can save him from losing Lagos in 2023.

#FingerCrossed

Another state or the same Lagos ? If your friend kept all his promises,I bet you would stand by him till death.

Tinubu Sabi chop make I chop,he also knows how to buy playesrs and sell players to the right club.

Imagine how Buhari for end ? With his Boko haram mindset ?

Tinubu na professor, primary school student cant win him oh.

Lastly , Raymond D na business man,Tinubu friend of many years. He is a sabotage to that group,or do o say listening device !!!!

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2021
The man go police oh, case. E no go police oh case.

If the corpse in intact without any,bush shaking.

Na fear catch am, but I will never do that no matter what.

He should have taken her to the hospital and whatever comes out is better than this situation.

Just imagine how careless, Abi callousness we go call this ?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Differentiate:

But why is it only Nigerians.?
Chinese immigrate same as Indias , Mexicans and all other race . and they abide by the rules and regulations of the country they immigrate to. With their families and loved ones without any palava of he brought me in and he's demanding for the money I work for .
Honestly black races is a very special being. Everything about us is disorganized.

Mexicans, Eastern Europeans and Asians.

You Bleep up for USA. Hey surely riddle her parents body with bullets.
Crime / Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
The bad thing be say this guy go start robbing again, as soon as he is ok .

I dey beg God to change his mind, next time could be deadly

44 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
adonainana:
See the state of the house somebody father whose son was busy selling 5 million dollars per flat houses

When tiwa savage father too died infact the fridge in the house by looking at the picture you could tell it doesn’t work

Yet these people would be forming rich men and important celeb up and down

Although old people don’t like people to touch thier way of life or renovate thier house for them but this is embarrassing now

His son first Nigerian to build 7 Storey in Uk built expansive homes in SA, New York etc but see where his dad lives

So sad

God bless your my brother, we self wey dey hustle, our parents lives like this or better.

Na pastors dey chop dem.

1 Like

Business / Re: Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
GOOD DAY NIRALANDERS

I wanted to start up a POS business with my savings of N65k, but the POS man that i consulted to assist me said i would need at least N150k to start up a POS business.

I've really been hustling everyday, doing hard works (especially on bulding sites), taking pain killer drugs on daily basis..

I don't think it will be easy for me to raised my savings up to that amount 'N150k' with the type of work that i do..

I wanted to travel to the city with my ND (National Diploma) result, so i can use it to look for work, I posted it here on nairaland, but 80% of the advice i got from this forum said it will be hard to see a paying job with ND result, while some said it is not even possible. So i couldn't travel again..

Now that my savings isn't enough to start up a POS business, i'm thinking of starting up a standard akara and akamu business and probably extend the business along the run..

As someone known by his people to have went to school, is the business worth the shame?

if thieves no dey shame, na u wan shame
Health / Re: My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
I believe you can sue them, I once checked in to J.W Marriot @ orchard road Singapore. I stepped on a wet floor, the cleaner was coming to place the sign.

I fell without any injury, but trust me I got 500$ voucher and many calls from the hotel hirachy.

so imagine say na this kind thing go happen, I don hit jackpot.

1 Like

Family / Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bombastically00:
She explained that she conspired with her husband to kill two of the children due to poverty, while they dumped one child around the Osogbo Technical School area.....Since they know they won't be able to cater for those children, why them no fit do family planning ....Let them be killed too..

My brother, this is the only I hate politicians.

Basic amenities, no loan, no governments loan.

2000 gun shots for our parents.
Family / Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha we move boss.... Only if you know.... cheesy

Silent for real,I like your reply.

Surulere
Crime / Re: Help Nairalanders! My Nl Account Hacked ! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Nairaland admins. If you guys are not working alongside with this scammers. Why are you allowing all this continuous scam ?
Politics / Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Vistra40:

Oh reallyto you political hallelujah boys everybody belongs to one party or the other. Sorry to disappoint you sir, I don’t support parties, I support good candidates regardless of their platform. Even Ngige kept his distance from the campaign of the APC candidate.

I don’t belong to any political party. I will support Soludo over all the other candidates any day any time.
Sports / Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Write an article on losers. Go there and make sure you look at people coming to bet and after they lost their bettings.

Pay all your attention on the losers ,which is obvious there are always in numbers.

Look at their clothes, their shoes, their phones in another two weeks you will stop playing, because you go see say dem dey Mad.

Then you can decide if you want to end up like them.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Dude397:
Good evening everyone. To cut the long story short my mental health issues started in 2012 when I tried weed in the university. It's not genetic. I've also been in and out of psychiatric hospitals a good number of times. However I'm currently on medication and I've been able to manage the condition. I was also able to graduate and I've also done my nysc and my family is planning on opening a small business for me since job has not been forthcoming

However my health condition has been kept secret by me and family and I'm currently dating a nice girl. Please should I tell her my secret. What caused most of my episodes was refusal to take my medication and all that but right now I'm very okay and for some few years now I've been going about my daily affairs without any issue. If I let the cat out of the bag I don't think she may stay cos the stigma of mental health issues is not a joke. Please I need your advice on how to handle this delicate issue. Thanks

My people say, the day wey craze man. knows he/she is crazy,that’s the end of the craze.

My brother nothing do you. You are well.

Abstain from anything that is not good for you.
Politics / Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vistra40:

Oga go and sit at a place. APC presented a very wrong candidate that has a terrible record and you wanted people to vote for him over a material like Soludo because of presidential ticket? Tell me how your region producing the president has impacted on your life?

Aggrieved APC members, supporting Soludo.
Politics / Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Behold the eventual winner lipsrsealed

This Man go end up like George Weah, next time
Politics / Re: South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You will stop moving if PDP fields Atiku against Osibanjo grin

Atiku wan die? Even him pikin go vote Osinbanjo in place of him papa. We need smart minds.

4 Likes

Pets / Re: Roman Rottweiler Vs Caucasian Shepherd by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
mercy348:
Tell ur friend to DM me I will send him video of my Caucasian and rottweiler in action.
How will u compare a Caucasian and rottweiler together. Rottweilers are not match with Caucasian.....never....yes I know a rottweiler may be fierce and aggressive but it can't stand a fight with a Caucasian.

Oh my goodness,I don learn today
Politics / Re: Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2021
temitope27:
Abeg which party maduka dey sef, cos that man noise plenty for social media

Alex no be good adviser, Maduka merging with APGA na him only ticket to more popularity for next 4 years.

Make we see wetting educated young man go do for Anambra. Hope he will write his name on Platinum!!!

1 Like

Culture / Re: Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Guyman02:
Wah gwaan bredrin, everyting ire ?

Ever heard the word “red ibo ” in Jamaica? Your suspicion is true, “red ibo” was used to refer to the Igbo slaves in Jamaica because of their light skin .
The land of Jamaica witnessed the influx of the Igbo race between 1790 and 1809 during the transatlantic slave trade .
The modern Igbo race dwelt in the Bight of Biafra in Nigeria . It was from here that the Igbos who were kidnapped and sold as slaves by the Europeans were taken to work on plantations .
During this period, the Igbos , due to their inability to speak the language , introduced some of their words which have now become infused in the Jamaican Patois .
Some of these words include:
Unu– You people
Ima oso (Jamaica) Ima osu (Igbo) - to hiss by sucking your teeth
Akara (Jamaica) Akàrà ( Igbo)– bean cake
Soso (Jamaica) Sọsọ (Igbo ) - only

Jamaica’s historical culture cannot be mentioned without the influence of the Igbo’s. The Igbo ’s influenced the culture, music , the pouring of libation , the “ ibo” style, idioms and way of life of the Jamaicans . Their yam festival 'the Jonkonnu' was introduced by the Igbos. There is a town allegedly named after them , the Ibu Town .

The Jamaicans are akin to the ways of the Igbos such that it is not uncommon to see Jamaicans watch Igbo Nollywood movies . Some of their rural areas resemble the Igbo ’s in Eastern Nigeria.
Known for their pride, the Igbos are said to have unwritten rules that even the slave owners were made to abide by. Out of this people came individuals who left a mark in that period. A popular example is author, Olaudah Equiano, who was very instrumental in maintaining law and order among the Igbos in Jamaica during the 1776 Mosquito Shore Scheme. He is also credited as being one of the campaigners of the abolition of slave trade (Google celebrated his 272 birthday last year).

The Igbos were also popular for committing suicides to go back to their homeland. This suicide was what made most slave traders skeptical of having them as slaves.
When they could no longer bear the slavery, 250 Igbo men conspired to kill every white man in the land. Although they failed, their song for freedom cannot be forgotten:

Oh me good friend , Mr Wilberforce, make we free!
God Almighty thank ye ! God Almighty thank ye!
God Almighty, make we free !
Buckra in this country no make we free:
What Negro for to do ? What Negro for to do?
Take force by force! Take force by force!
ALL
To be sure! to be sure! to be sure!

https://m.guardian.ng/life/a-brief-profile-of-the-igbo-people-of-jamaica/
BY NJIDEKA AGBO

Pix: Olaudah -Equiano . Photo credit : Daily Mail

Don’t know what the 9ja’s , Sierra Leonean Krio’s and the Awku in Gambia, Belizean, T&T and some of the S&C American have in common when it comes to the way they talk …. You can even find them in Cameroun/ Gabon/ Equatorial Guinea.

One kind of English like that !!!
Politics / Re: Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Where is Maduka ?
Politics / Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Towedkaz:
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Why are you accounts created every new day ?

Do we have admins here ?

Or na until dey starts accusing you guys of collaborating with fraudsters

1 Like

Crime / Re: $6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
MITCHELL96:
See money undecided Guys that do heavy fraud, how do you guys sleep at night after defrauding someone in millions ? undecided

My Boss,
Na Guyanese Dollars oh !!!��
Politics / Re: 5 Killed, Many Injured In Gombe As Former And present Governors' Loyalists Clash by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021
The poor keep killing each one another !!!
Culture / Re: Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Edeki32r:
Ok

go and win the money

we don want, shebi it yave finish? win the money
Sports / Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I have no pity for him. Since he wants to be a fool, then let that woman treat him in the language he understands.
Idiots like him have been warned back to back to ALWAYS sign a prenup and keep his finances in order, but he simply refused to listen, because he's trying to please a woman. At the end, when he loses his assets, he'll start running around looking for help.
How can you work hard, day and night, to acquire all these luxury, then when God finally blesses you, you give everything to a woman in the name of marriage. Even a woman won't be that dumb to do such. She will only finesse/manipulate you, cause she knows you're rich, but DUMB! A rich and successful woman will ALWAYS request a prenup from a less successful husband. You think women like Oprah Winfrey, Folorunsho Alakija, etc wouldn't request prenups?
Wendy Williams didn't sign a prenup, and she regrets it till date simply cause she's losing money. For every money and assets she acquires, the man gets half.

Oprah Winfrey is like the Number 1 feminist, and she has refused to marry the man she's been dating for over 30 years. She knows if she marries and he divorces her, the man will become an instant billionaire.

Boss,
That guy na very wise guy,why ? If a woman can claim all this,meaning the guy would have been assassinated, if he was proving wise Man.

He is alive, though with no posh property, with life there is high hope. If dead and down 6 feet,then it’s over.
Education / Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Family / Re: What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
mattmogan88:
So today I was poking around in my family old stuffs when I stumbled on my grandma's wooden box. I opened it I found a lot of interesting stuffs inside. There's this small bag that contains old Nigerian currency, both note and coins. It pained me somehow because thats a cool cash back in the days.

Keeep it well oh. One day you go hear crazy people go say dem dey but am for 10M Naira each.
Politics / Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
21. Gambia (Republic of the Gambia)
Capital: Banjul
Leader: Adama Barrow
( Picture you posted is of Yahya Jammeh,deposed leader.

22. Ghana (Republic of Ghana)
Capital: Accra
Leader: Nana Akufo-Addo

23. Guinea (Republic of Guinea)
Capital: Conakry
Leader: Formerly Alpha Condé but Military has taken over from him.

24. Guinea-Bissau (Republic of Guinea-Bissau)
Capital: Bissau
Leader: Umaro Sissoco Embaló
Family / Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

Buy unripe plantain, cook it without peeling of the back.

After cooking, leave the plantain to get cold. Say 2-3 hours,by then it’s gonna be very hard.

Let him eat and drink water,play with him and make him cum and then try you magic on him as the second rounds will take your to the biggest stadium.

If you get home first, make sure food and food is ready. Dress the way those girls wey want to seduce men dress.

Serve him like a pro, try 69 for the 1st 10 seconds like you said or give him head and wait for your penalty.the second round.

Make sure your give it to him like 2-3 times a week,na practice make Ronaldo wold best.

My little advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.