Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 58 pages)

Family / Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
she is saying, send DM if you are Alpha Male in the same shoes. You here looking for good woman, the good woman don come now.

see am, all you need is DM and pick it up from there .
Health / Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll sue and cash out.

Sue in Sierra Leones?? grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl

coincidence... keep bleeping her until her luck shines in multitude. Be a strong man make sure, you never never discuss this shit with her,dont kill a soul silently.
Crime / Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Several Bandit In Sokoto( Viewers Discretion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Countersam:

I don't understand, what's it with this cutting off the prick?

The prick he want take Bleep the 72 virgins

1 Like

Crime / Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Reportedly Runs Mad, Drinks Gutter Water [video] by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2021
KashApp:
Where's the video na?

Colorado
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Pics of Kanu Nnamdi in 2021 show signs of defeat and guilty conscience

He might like every other man, has his mistakes. But this guy is gonna smile @ last, arresting him didn't turn out to be what the government and his enemies expected.

You never still tire for naija, Abi na naija stigmitazion @ arrivals or departure. Everywhere you mentioned that nationality, believe me it draws. Bad attention and negativity.

Make everybody bear him Papa Name.
Romance / Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Kalubolt:

Lolz, I swear. Gee knows Aisha, nothing him wan tell me

Leave this Aisha case, make I no kum arrested you ….. kontiynue

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
bros, leave story now. this thing go obtain anybody wey believe in tomorrow. This na life bullet. check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq3JkoABYM
Culture / Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Gandollar:
If a sitting president could double as Minister for Petroleum, why can't an Oba jostle to be an Imam?

Gadaffi is always the imam during solats , as a King. If he is learned Islamic-ally, he can be the Imam.
Crime / Re: Seven Feared Dead As Smugglers Engage Customs In Gun Duel In Ogun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
froshdhayveed:
Nothing good can come out of Ogun state... Shior

The only western state, With 3 presidos. Namely : OBJ/ Shonekan / Abiola
Celebrities / Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
If God gives you the grace to avoid women, you are forever blessed and guaranteed of long life in good health.

If you can, please do.

It mostly ends in tears…

Na Woman sweet pass, for this life. How can you avoid them ? You can’t be anything without them !!!
Crime / Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Kdon2:

South Africans ll retaliate

Somalians will win, any day any time. SA guys only like to flex with Naija. Not with Somalians, everybody know him wife.
Fashion / Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Na you supposed check Google. Buhari has never defected to any existing political party. He left APP abi nah APPN to form CPC which merged with others to form APC.

He left APP abi nah APPN to form CPC which merged with others to form APC. FKK didn't left PDP, he disappeared !!!

Career / Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.

You know begging, have different areas. Some are FBI agent, they source for details and they have the attacking team Rambo and then the Ronaldo team who compose their lies.

they are comiinnnnnggggggggg
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Oga, Tinubu and Buhari never changed parties, go and face your Wike and leave these ones out of your predicament.

Buhari ? Abeg sir ,
Check Google again

Family / Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:
He's the first born out of 5 children. He's doing his PHD and has his own business. He still lives with our parents. So he does not pay for house, food or water. But can you imagine this brother of mine who makes money from his business doesn't contribute to the house for the same food he eats, when he makes money he goes to hotels and sleep over with women and prefers to train and help outsiders than bring something to the family. Recently, he had the effontry to reject my mummy's food on the ground that it was served late. I simply asked my mom to stop putting food for him.

Honestly this brother of mine has never brought joy to my parents and siblings. He has had several accidents driving carelessly, yet my mom still takes care of it all and she has even stayed over in the hospital when he had the last accident and became unconscious.

They're just the kind of brother one will have and you wished you never had a brother , my brother is exactly that kind of brother anyone will wish not to have. Not to talk of his dubious nature, you can't do simple business with him without him cheating on you. I once was rearing one animal and had to send him money for feeds but can you believe he was billing me in excess. We also contributed money to renovate our father's house and he emphatically told us he bought something which he didn't actually buy.

I wonder why God gave us this kind of brother, he has been like this since we all knew something and hasn't changed for good. embarassed embarassed
He has been sat down and talked to severally yet he will repent and still go back to his old ways .

So pathetic!

The answer is, make the difference. May God provide for you, show the difference, he might learn from you and be the best brother.
Family / Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:
He's the first born out of 5 children. He's doing his PHD and has his own business. He still lives with our parents. So he does not pay for house, food or water. But can you imagine this brother of mine who makes money from his business doesn't contribute to the house for the same food he eats, when he makes money he goes to hotels and sleep over with women and prefers to train and help outsiders than bring something to the family. Recently, he had the effontry to reject my mummy's food on the ground that it was served late. I simply asked my mom to stop putting food for him.

Honestly this brother of mine has never brought joy to my parents and siblings. He has had several accidents driving carelessly, yet my mom still takes care of it all and she has even stayed over in the hospital when he had the last accident and became unconscious.

They're just the kind of brother one will have and you wished you never had a brother , my brother is exactly that kind of brother anyone will wish not to have. Not to talk of his dubious nature, you can't do simple business with him without him cheating on you. I once was rearing one animal and had to send him money for feeds but can you believe he was billing me in excess. We also contributed money to renovate our father's house and he emphatically told us he bought something which he didn't actually buy.

I wonder why God gave us this kind of brother, he has been like this since we all knew something and hasn't changed for good. embarassed embarassed
He has been sat down and talked to severally yet he will repent and still go back to his old ways .

So pathetic!

The answer is, make the difference. May God provide forsake sure you show the difference,he might learn from you and be the best brother.
Properties / Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Oga Mi,
Diabolical things all na story. Please let’s stop spreading this stories to the younger folks.

Smart work , hard work , politician and many other illegal moves. But no money comes from Juju.

Enter Juju room, na story of the gods !!!!

3 Likes

Pets / Re: Extremely Powerful Cane Corso Puppies both sex for sale.parent Pix Included by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good for a family with kids?
Politics / Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

How against a Fulani candidate ke!!!!!!!!! Bros abeg take a chill pill

Bros, this guy has invested so much in people, and full time investment. With lots of proofs, we are human and can only wish.

Abeg I dey listen to Sade Adu. By Your Side.

Baba Tinubu I dey your side.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

i[b] just gave you a sound analysis of how it will turn out,all you could spew is just hatred,guy the earliest you admit he will be your president come may 29 2023 the less migraine you will have,even orji Uzi Kali ,hope uzodinma,Abaribe,Ken Nnamani,Andy and ufeanyi uba and the rest go even wear BAT 2023shirt and cap.
You are inconsequential in the scheme of things grin
[/b]

Tell them oh, person wey wan buy clothes for you, must wear good one. Show us your state, when you came in and the level after exist. Nobody beats Tinubu. Show us your friends of 30/40 years and lets see the developments in them, nobody beats Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Question is which Northern state will Tinubu win...

Don’t stay in Lagos or Yoruba land and be thinking..

And which southern state outside Yoruba will a Yoruba Tinubu win..

Answer this first

Let’s say he’s running against tambwal or any pdp candidate of your choice

Tinubu against tambwal, is a goal for Tinubu even in sokoto. My brother we talking about Jagaban,akanbi Omo.

Some men are created great, and they are so lucky to also have the power of bringing up leaders. Tinubu boys are becoming men in all areas ,from Kings to VP.

Are you not from here ?

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This Appointment Letter Legit by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Me wey no go school self, no say.

Congratulations and approval no go dey same place.

4 Likes

Family / Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
my people says, the day a mentally ill person knows, he or she is ill. Thats the end of the mental illness,meaninvg?

Once you know it, stop it.
Romance / Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Judging with the fact that I knew her first bfr my sis ever dreamt of meeting him. I even regret helping him to talk to my sister then when he used to beg n bribe me

na bribe kill u

1 Like

Crime / Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dont worry, na so e dey start. We dey wait part 2 and remember na season film, ogunnnnn gannnn
Celebrities / Re: Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
dawnomike:
Why must it be another woman's husband?
Well, i learnt husbands are scarce.. So, learn to keep yours to avoid been snatched ;!! sad

NB: Likewise men should try to be reasonable biko

You either snatch or them go snatch from you.
Politics / Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders

What are you smoking ? Please learn to respect the dead,if you don’t have what to say. Please let the dead rest!!
Crime / Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

The solution works, testimony and more information about it is on my thread

Good luck in your sales
Crime / Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:
This one na sly no be friend...Bad belle

I have a solution to your one minute problem as a man..it can save you of that bed room embarrassment

Checkout my profile....

Hope the solutions really works oh. Me I believe say na training make Rolando good. One minutes today, 2 minutes tomorrow, keep scoring till your are Ronaldo.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
He must drink am oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.