Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,134 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2021
salbis:
Tinubu is Nigeria's President come 2023 tongue grin

May God keep him alive, only living men, aspire for post and rule .
Politics / Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
with a good arrangements, easterners go start rearing and believe it or not, they can do it.
Celebrities / Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:

Even!

Since according to you he is proud to die for Biafra!

Why are you crying?

From time immemorial, many strong men have died for what they believe in.
Celebrities / Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:

We should ask Mr chiwetalu what does he think?

That Man has got something is he proud and ready to die for, better than many cowards oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
armstrongadeola:
Good evenning house ,

I just want to ask this simple question !

What will you do if for the first week you get your salary paid into your son account and your wife withdrew #35,000 but lied she withdrew #30,000 ?

This is what happened .She gets the SMS notification from our son account and she also keep the ATM card but all I do is to get the mail notification.

Tonight ,she was indirectly complaining she doesn't have money and I asked her how much she withdrew in the last five days and she said #30,000 but the mail notification I got showed she withdrew #5,000,#15,000 and #15,000 on Monday and Tuesday (this week ).

The amount that dropped in the account was #150,000 and she was the one that even started doing transfer for those we needed to settle last sunday when my salary dropped .

We paid our son school fee ,sent little amount to my sister and little amount to her mum and her elder sister and I borrowed #13,000 from the money for transportation.We paid debt of #20,000 .

I stay and work on the island while I go home three times a week (mainland)

In all these,she was able to withdrew #35,000 and I was surprised she was telling me this night to get the money someone was owing me so that I can return the #13,000 I got because all what we have as balance in the account is #2,000 .

I was like is she trying to tell me she have finished the #35,000 with her and jokingly I said how much did you even withdraw from the salary and she said #30,000 !

I asked her if she was sure and she said that's what she withdrew .I now sent the notification I got to her and she was shocked and refused to reply me since 8pm .

My question is why did she lie ? Definitely ,she know she took #35,000 (#5,000 &#15,000 on Monday&another #15,000 on tuesday )but I am still shocked why she lied and why she is insisting on getting the #13,000 she transferred to me from my own sweat !!

Seriously ,I have lost my trust in her .This is someone who I have never benefitted anything from her rather than the fact that we have a son together after our wedding .

I love her so much and we have been together since 2013 .I have never seen any trace of infidelity in her but she locks her phone with heavy security just because I lock mine and that have never cause an issue but I still don't know why she had to lie this night !

Is there something I don't understand ?

She have definitely been a good wife since we settled down( with prayer and moral support )and she always stand by me in term of better and worse and she is not wayward despite how pretty she is .

But why did she lie ?

After all this good qualities, you come dey talk of 5k. If you dont have, may your pocket be enlarged ..Ameennnnnnnn

no reason 5k abeg. if she explain how she spend am, your hand go fall.
Celebrities / Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:
grin
He will chatted according to due process but since Mr chiwetalu got himself mixed with a terrorist organisation(problem number one).and he was considered to be advocating for secession by identifying with a secessionist group(problem number 2)
DSS will be the one to decide his level of security risk(you get the wahala wey bros go put himself)

Meanwhile awon alakoba Ipob computer warriors are adding to his woes!!

Rather unfortunate.

He should have won the green and white super eagles jersey.he would be in his house with his family

Haaaaaaaa, Can you wear Amrican Flag in Kabul

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Was the poor old woman and Chiwetalu Agu standing in front of military barracks before the cowardly soldiers came for them? They have started what they can't finish.Millions of Igbos will now go out and adorn biafran themed apparels let me see if they can arrest everybody

good moves, they cant arrest everybody. Once they pass the law, if you dont want to get shoot @ wear Biafra design, come see sales and safety. Because anyone wey shoot at someone wearing the Biafran attire is definitely an enemy.
Romance / Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:
Seems she's using jazz to manipulate you....

I know igbo men to be smart..... But you do t have that as a trait in you....

pussy fool, pass terrorist wey dey carry bomb
Crime / Re: Let's Talk Getting Rich: Is There Anything Like 'money Rituals That Please God' by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Lama70:

Keep on deceiving yourselves.

them dey tell you the truth, until you waste someone life and dem chop your money and then you will understand.

I hope it will not be tooo latttteeee
Health / Re: She Throws Up After Sex by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?

I hope that the room, got access to fresh air ?

Try room wey get AC. Try open balcony and if no difference after 3 days go see your Doctor

1 Like

Religion / Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Alaye if you are financially down. So badly. Because that’s the only thing that make people agreed to all this bullshit you dey talk.

Send your aza. If 10K means something to you.
Religion / Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

Oh my goodness,with all your good English ? Are too you this low mentally?

Alaye no body dey do you, that’s how your lost your wife, you even get mind come dey try loss your only child ?

Let me tell you small thing my bro, life and luck is like a standing fan, if you position it to you alone, soon it will blow hot, the same fan that blows cool.
The other option you have is,allow it to blow round, meaning everyone will get cool air.

No be only you God get for him list, about 7 Billion people, and God is so good he even provide for those that don’t believe in him.

So it’s some set of people at a time, if that woman is really a witch. You should be dead by now.
Politics / Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
DOTian:
Hope it's the right persons. .

This people can do anything to make dem feel, we working !!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yoighaman:

Can you imagine the mentality of this young man? So disturbing and pathetic. Unfortunately, this is an echo of what goes on in the minds of many of today's youth; we can now see why banditry, rituals, kidnapping, internet fraud etc. are rife in the society. Unnecessary and unrealistic displays on social media is a major cause. May God not give us these kind of children.

Boss bandit = go steal and enjoy small b4 dem go burn am to ashes.
Kidnapper go collect small and enjoy small before dem catch an and roast am.
Internet fraudster go chop small b4 EFCC go catch am and maybe Jail am.

Ritualist no go see, shi shi, he go suffer till dey catch am or he go commit suicide. Because 1 Naira no dey for ritual.
Nothing like ritual money, na wash / Scam . imagine the pains of scamming a scanner by a local idiot, wey no fit on computer self.

Na this video dey make dem chop rich man quietly, poor man case go worst, mostly go mad or kill him self.

He go imagine say, he go buy Benz and G wagon. When all na Mirage.

The day you start to work, na the day you go start to dey see small thing,

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Let me tell you something. You see that Guy. I swear Na POVERTY.

Make Poverty no run game for us, amennnnnnn

If that guy see money, he go change to most loving child of the parents.

Imagine if him parents see this video, Jappaaaaaaa
Phones / Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
#PORTRAITS_OF_SHAME _

In the market of Bwari, you find a poor woman with a baby at her back, you lower your car window and with a military abs rough command voice you asked her:

"How much are you selling those onions and bananas? " The poor seller politely replies,
"#1,500 for a bunch of bananas and # 1,000 a pack of onions." With pride you demand the bunch of bananas at #800 and the the pack of onions at # 700 or else you will leave.

The poor seller resigns to fate and replies, "take them at the price you want. I have not made any sale today, at least I have something for supper now."

She has made a loss but she goes further to buy a plastic bag for you to pack two items you have bought. You order her to hurry up otherwise you may change your mind. She apologises and with a smile, she gives you the items and she blesses you for promoting her.

You literally throw the money at her and you speed away leaving behind a cloud of smoke and dust which cause a bit of discomfort to her and the baby. She is coughing while securing her little money. Her poverty has left her with no choice.

You have now arrived at the 5-star hotel (Pyramid Continental) where you are to meet friends and you ask them to order food and drinks of their choice. They order expensive food and the leftovers are more than the food they have eaten.

The total bill is # 65,000 and you pay without bargaining, you give a tip of #6,000 appreciating the waiter for a delicious meal which you didn't eat even half of it.

This incident might seem quite normal to you but it's inhumane...

THE POINT IS:-�

Why do we always show that we have bargaining power when we buy from the poor?

Why do we become arrogant when buying from the poor?

Why do we become stingy when buying from the vulnerable?

Why do we show generosity to those who do not even need our generosity?

Why do we become polite when buying from the rich who view our money as mere change?

Why do we channel money to a sea of money?

Please buy simple goods from poor people at high prices.

Sometimes pay extra for the items you buy from poor women.

#Please where possible buy items from local markets.

Please to all my beloved fans please everytime you see them in Taxi parks,streets,just buy! Don't bargain. They are not looking for money to buy expensive clothes or mansions or cars, but to feed their children back home and pay school fees.

#support local sellers#
�WE ARE FEELING YOUR PAIN�

Nice write up,i learn so much and will, inshallah correct my mistakes.

God bless U more.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Give her the money and also give her, house and car allowance !!!

Nairaland beggars are coming for you, you go receive
Messages tireee

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Goldenheart:
awon werey full here o angry
Walahi

Even you

Even Us
Phones / Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
cyojunior1:

It's high time for terrorist to take over

Haaaaaaa abeg make terrorist no take over
Phones / Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T are also DOWN

the world will go offline soon
NYSC / Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gamesmart:

NOOOOO!

Gambling is an investment strategy which you need a business plan for, according to our idiotic Nigerian "yoots". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahah no kill me with laughs ....

1 Like

NYSC / Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡

Nothing is wrong with you, you have only learnt your lessons.
The owner of the gambling business, set up the business to make money .
So you are always gonna loss 99.9%. You are educated, so if it’s worth risking ur money on 00.01 chances of wining, then go ahead and gamble again.

If not look for other thing you can do to make ends meets, like teaching extra classes. Build a network of people you meet daily and create opportunities .
Politics / Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Azariuszman:
Make 1% interest on investment everyday (30% per month) mining a stablecoin. Visit my signature to begin.

Na Dem
You no go see, Nairaland Modes. When you really need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
Lagos by its geographical location and natural gifts is another small country in Nigeria which Bola Ahmed Tinubu sits on top of its wealth yet Lagos has remained a slum, except for individuals building personal mansions and estates, the entire Lagos state infrastructure Lagos government ought to provide is nowhere to be found. Potholes in all Lagos roads, all city connecting roads are death traps, no monorails in a big metropolitan city like Lagos yet you lots classify Lagos as successful under Tinubus watch.

Nigerian youths just love mediocre sha, most of you need to start traveling more so you can start holding your leaders accountable

Oga mi sir,
No youths here oh, I don dey chop rice before Muritala Mohhamed came into power.

Traveling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Waka Waka Waka !!
Crime / Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
jaytee01:
Scammer....so you just rushed to register on Nairaland only to refute the allegations?

Boss,
See cruising!!! This people think of us like fools .

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
You are a failure if at 30yrs you still believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man in his 80s is the best man to govern you and lead you to prosperity cry

BUHARI and BAT no be the same oh.
Look Lagos, Look Daura !!
Celebrities / Re: Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2021
spirul77:
this woman wey no let our young nollywood handsome joysticks rest.
undecided I dey suspect tu face sef. This woman!!!

Stop investigating !!!!
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Make dem ask the Mama of the Girl, Make Police dey do free DNA.

You can’t Bleep your daughter,with Normal Eye. I mean e no possible, you can’t feel erection on your daughter …. Habaaa na wetting
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Every man has one time or the other slept with his relation.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa , Police need to arrest you .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.