Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 58 pages)

Properties / Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Because he keep creating fake accounts each time he get banned. Check this account well it was created on November 2 which is today

Meaning he should be totally banned. Nairaland admins don’t care about the members getting scammed.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tenim:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ9GouQFm4

Anthony
UBA

They said this guy is Fake … why admin still dey allow this scam?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
S
H
A
M
E
Crime / Re: Beware Of This Unrepented Criminal On Nairaland by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Admin -; See ur Job.

No allow this forum,turn to Nairabegging !!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Met Didier Zakora, during his reigns. He was a nice guy,after 5 minutes chats.

He gave me all the pounds in his pocket.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Peppered chicken na your mateeeeeee? grin

Well, op,the truth is that I dey always dey pity any guyman wey dey try impress him woman at the expense of loosegaurding himself.........You see,this is one reason why I love hanging out with my guys, because when we are together,with or without money,we dey always dey feel okay cool. No need to carry body cheesy

demmaa tryiinggg to give what dem dont yhavee
Car Talk / Re: Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Nairaland1stson:

Do i sound like one ?

Walahi your story …. I laughed so much ….. I have to use the rest room
Car Talk / Re: Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nairaland1stson:

I converted a 2005 Toyota corolla to automatic transmission on December 2020. Typical me would have supervised the process but i was busy with other stuffs at the time. A friend referred me to the guy who did the conversion and assured me he was reliable. I had plans of traveling for the yuletide with the vehicle. The mech guy delivered the vehicle at my house on the 24th of December after two weeks, I took it out for a spin and it drove so well apart from the slight noticing of when it changes gears (but I didn't take that too seriously) every other thing was in place. On the 26th of December I was set to travel. Left my house at exactly 7am, got to the petrol station filled my tank and left. I was enjoying my automatic corolla jeje until one day I attended a traditional wedding and this car began to reveal it's true colors lipsrsealed Tried starting and it refused to start, it wasn't even kicking at all.. Got an electrician and he replaced the starter fuse. I got home and the following day this same fuse and many others went bad, including that of the AC, headlamp, kept cutting, Sometimes I will start the vehicle and it won't fire at all, I will trace the bad fuse and replace ASAP! I was now moving around the village with fuses to replace with at intervals cry got back from Anambra and was so pissed I called the mechanic guy to come pickup the vehicle and he was giving nasty excuses. Took the vehicle to another mechanic and he suggested that the ECU was not compatible. He brought it out and we both discovered that the other mechanic didn't replace the ECU as agreed(it was the factory one the vehicle came with) I bought another one for 20k, it was programmed and my car came back to live cool No issues since then and I have been using it comfortably.

Are you a comedian ?
Education / Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2021
See where cowardice has led us. When all you need is block one lane and in 5 minutes their Oga on top go call them to order.

With 50 cars from the students. Road don block.

Negotiation go start and that teach the army that we are not easy prey.
Health / Re: I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Always remember you must not die like this, meaning you need to do everything to make you stay alive, with your heads up.

Mingle
Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jibsy203:

Na novice who no know Yoruba ppl u go de tell all this ones not me
If you take the two tribes inside to babalawo room.

Wetting Igbo man go ask go shock you. Abeg leaf stories
Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Jibsy203:

Ogun ppl and South west own in general are de worst,Ogun ppl believe in rituals for everything even de Christians among them are all ritualist

Yes we agree,the point here is that,killing and rituals na the 4 corners of Naija the thing dey now.

You go surprise say na one Igbo guy for Alaba,na him go say he need to refresh him juju or the Nnewi spare parts dealers that needs to fix his new shop with ritual. Most of this idiot just kill and sell,and if you look wella.

The one that needs the parts and ordered for it,he is the bigger criminal and the one doing the killing is the biggest fool and most callous human on earth.
Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Jibsy203:
Useless Yoruba ppl are the cause we have in the South

Bros,
This thing na national oh. You wouldn’t believe the real scenario if them open up to you.
Crime / Re: 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Kill the bastards after getting details on the deceased's …..

I can’t just believe this is still happening in 2021.

I also believe the government should make an example out of this lying herbalists,Imams or pastors.

Make one or 2 face firing squad and show the world, that when you asked someone to bring human parts. You the one asking him is liable to death penalties.

I believe this will serve as a deferment to other aspiring idiot.

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Besttn:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Ambassador if na true , your house go don jam packed of clients, even your street go know sat na here ambassador dey live.

Leave our poor bro and sis alone please !!!!
Family / Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

Bros, everything get time. Stop trying to know about your wife past, if you no want die asap. We all have pasts, our wives , sisters ,even Mama get past, hope you get it now?

She enjoyed, ehmnnn meaning what? She hold u make u no enjoy?

Face front my brother, hustle hard and all the enjoyments is yours.

3 Likes

Pets / Re: A Nairalander Had A Motor Accident! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:44am On Oct 27, 2021
falcon01:
Nairaland should just be called beggershub.com

nairabegland
Crime / Re: Abdulrahim Dangana Gay Predator Arrested For $8,420USD Scam In Kaduna (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kajaard:
So the GAYS boldly went to report the idiot in a country that has laws against homosexuality and they were not arrested as well? undecided

Imagine oh. Only the poor commits crime
Crime / Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
undecided

Naija lawyers, should be awarded Guinness Book for their un imaginable lies.
Travel / Re: Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
the way billionaires go rise in the east hennnnnnnnnnnn, e go mad gan as in. High rate of billionaire to the eastern marker.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigeria Soldiers Kill Several Bandit In Sokoto( Viewers Discretion by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Countersam:

But I have seen another video of killings by people who weren't military but spoke Hausa, they also cut off penis, eye balls and beheaded.

We bad pass each other,boko boys deserves what they get.

Na only person wey dey rape, little kids and pregnant woman na dem I only no get feelings or say pity for.
Family / Re: I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good numbers. U guys will get old together.
Politics / Re: Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Telekinetic:

Though most of these could be overhyped, I mean he possibly could not give an accurate description of what went down because of the emotional state he must have been in. But I gotta say Ighogho has my respect. He prolly draws his powers from Yoruba land thats why they’re failing him in Cotonou.

OGami plenty overhype.
There is a very thin line between Escape and Arrest.
One smart moves,can save and one wrong move can lead to the opposite.
Calculated moves …
Politics / Re: Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Racoon:
Waiting for the day these useless DSS, Army, police will invade the house of Sheikh Gumi, Isah Pantami otherwise thunder will fire all of them.Bunch of mofos that avoid bandits cum BH terrorists but see innocent separatists as terrorists.

How can a child invade his Papa’s house ?

3 Likes

Family / Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:
I will be getting married in 3 weeks time but I'm not happy
I'm getting married to a man who has beaten me two different times. I'm getting married to a man who is heartless and doesn't know how to love and treat a woman right. I'm getting married to a man who does not have a mind of his own.

I'm getting married but I'm already thinking of divorce.

I'm overwhelmed! I'm physically strong but I'm weak.
Just don't want to wake up from my sleep so I won't have to continue with this marriage plans as I can't stand the shame of calling off the marriage at this time.

Abeg donate your savings to the poor people around you.
Since you are about to commit suicide.
Education / Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2021
boolet:
Congratulations to him. Apparently my 6 years instead of 4 is a learner... lol cheesy. However, comrade Jango is a learner, when place side by side Tony Fash of Great Ife. grin

Then you most likely know, Equal rights and justice !!!
Politics / Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2021
adonisgold:
Bross, E be like say you no get sense.

Him no get anything that looks like sense @ all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Back in my primary 4, elder bro was in primary 6 and was passing out. He gat this wicked friend, that will always beat me at any given time for no given reason.

I also have my one macho man, who is ready to kick the bros, but I always feel like. Our time will come,my guy go dey vex madly.

On the passing our date, after all the cash obtaining and some formalities fun go dey, merriment time.

Na so My bro wear the latest Laces wey mumsi bought on her last Swiss trip for the family.

Me I am bigger than bro, so bro wore his dress and gave mine to his wicked friend.

Loading loading hahahhahahahh. Me I don see am and just believe it’s one of those things in life. When my macho guy see am, for where. He started shouting, go and give Abdul his clothes oh.

Bros wan handle the game maturely, macho guy no gree oh.

He got this wicked guy undressed……

As much as he is wicked, it’s not my liking to pay people back with their bad coin.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2060kg Heroin, Others At Lagos Airport, Ondo, Edo, Kano by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 24th October, 2021

Show us the guys for the 4,400KG of heroine ? Hahhahahahahahahhhhaja if your are poor,you are bleeped
Politics / Re: We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
inoki247:
lol...

So u people av time to reply why not let ur work speak for u if truly u ar doin ur job....
q

Jah bless ur hustles sir, if they are not useless,Y D reply .
Health / Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll sue and cash out.

I'm simply saying: if I were the one, I'll sue and cash out.

boss nothing to cash out in Freetown....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.