Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (of 58 pages)

Crime / Re: Edo Police Parade Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Assaulting A Lady by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Impregnable101:
Useless urchins! Still looking for the idiot that stole my phone 3weeks. He think say i nor mark him face. If i nor stab him throat with dagger then i nor be warri boy embarassed embarassed embarassed

God go do miracle,you go buy the latest iPhone 13 max pro. So that you can leave that guy,make he no carry you go prison un top,your property

10 Likes

Family / Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

Wetting people dey find, na him God give you free . After all no be yeye guy, be patience he will come back for you and the baby. Don’t loss your patience and do stupid things !!!

Guy still dey come back,the next Nacking we no go hear anything again.
Politics / Re: 61 Years On: Nigeria Is Broken, Needs Urgent Rescue -Punch Editorial by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2021
ogododo:

Still dey on ventilators.

I just pulled of the gas

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2021
the guy come with bouncers, say if na fight make tuna separate us oh. Come get mind say tap Paul,na our Inlaw embarassed embarassed

look all the other guys, faces !!!

God bless our hustle, make dem no do home and away.......
Politics / Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Ogbeni calm down no be fight
Abeg wetin ekiti do you?

Not just ekiti oga
Almost all part of Nigeria

all part of Nigeria , messed up
Politics / Re: Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Alitair:
This is coming after the funny banter of words they had at the commissioning of the new Barracks in Port Harcourt. Even our Vice President also joined in the comedy as he made everyone roar in laughter by commenting on the banter between this two. It was funny.

do u recall Burna Boy's Lyrics in Real Life
"when you see a soldier smile it's a good sign,
That's the way it is in the south side..."

My People shebi you have seen that our leaders are using us to play..
Things are going so well they can afford to joke around in Public. Udo

the day of reckoning is coming ...

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Naija can’t indirect,arrest and Jail them here. Because the government na ass lickers.
Crime / Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Osasok:
Halebird poultry scammed me of 500k investments scam . I was paid 310k ,they asked me to refer clients and earn 50% I declined ,they now said they needed to do account upgrade and I need to put 35% of my former account to access my fund else my account is restricted. Just imagine if I had referred more people .

If you had reffed more people,you will be in more debt now .

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Am I the only one wondering why prisoners with access to guns and grenades decided to hold a gang war rather than break out of jail or is it just plain foolishness

That’s place next like house, you go see useless people, dem go tell you say.
Dem want go make love to female prisoners.

They got everything inside, you can buy from weed to grenade to kilos of coke.

So the place is totally bleeped up always, any clearing na 1 week.
Business / Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Naija and it’s Yeye laws. imagine I go change money inside bank and they gave me 2 new and 1 old note. No argument since I only discovered after leaving the bank,today I came back to the same cashier and she want act movies, I presented the receipt she gave me yesterday.

Hmmmmmmmm na so she change am give me local money. To avoid one Aboki telling me about Jerusalem !!
Crime / Re: Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
You pig!

So how did they get your account details?

Oga mi,
Dem don dey spam Naija details since !!!
Crime / Re: Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2021
To all bosses in the house, there are new technology’s in town, they call with robot to get sms.

Once they have the victim Nunber,with that flash or a received call,they will get the sms instantly. Without the victim giving it out.
Politics / Re: Hunters Arrest Five-Man Kidnap Gang In Kogi (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
send them to baba God.

no need to arrest.
Politics / Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

You will claim it is DSS as usual.

Boss,
We live in a dangerous world, with very calculative moves. Agents do lots of shits like this, just to bring brothers against brothers. The only way the enemy can win, is not seeing us together.

Since ahmed gulak, case didn't bring the fire they were expecting.

God help us and protect us.

Wetting dey happen for here pass Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
na only you like am, wan take number , wan toast am, never fry am?

Answer urself ...........Lol

Be a man take your move and make sure you invite us for rice on your wedding day.
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hespee93:
Opp! Behave yourself

na customers she dey ask oh? No be us...... no be we .... no be i
Career / Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
I don miss flight like crazy. Costing me extras,but is kind of always happening
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:

Doesn't mean a thing he was the state governor not local governor.. your wife local governor was the problem.

Remember to vote for the people's choice vote Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

Hahahahha my bros,
You funny die, from come to Abia to he is not the local governor���

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=melaniaup post=106226221]

Which Abia, go to Abia before complaining.....

If you have any thoughts give a chance to prove himself[/quote

Hahahahahahahhaha
Bros my wife is from, Ihechiowa. Get that?

Abeg talk of another place

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
That's the people's friendly in position of a leader,

Let's do same for Nigeria

Vote Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

A friendly person for a friendly country

Person wey no fit do, Abia !!!!

Na him you want give Naija we don already spoil

1 Like

Crime / Re: 60-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-nigerian-arrested-with-cocaine-worth-rs-39-lakh

If na Naija now,dem no go show India Man face oh, or at least he go use Face mask. Last time the Lebanese wey forfeit cash, car and some other valuables, they photographed him drinking, bottle water.
Crime / Re: Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
they should knack him the hammer 2 times his age. Same force the little girl was hit with, then take him to the mental home for test now grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
The person he quoted didn't insult him or anything negative,thats maturity. People who cannot help and are frustrated are fast to condemn.

Hope this your reply makes you happy now . Please give him the rental abeg!!!
Romance / Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
winnerolivia:
please can I DM you privately,
My house rent was stolen by thieves and I have no where to go Currently

Una don craze, but no one get mind tell you.

Imagine the level of your craziness now? If your read your story again, you go wan laugh die
Romance / Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dre183:

E ti ya werey sir grin

Alaye 3 carton of origin for you

3 Likes

Romance / Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Men don't have va.gina to do a trade by barter.

in many parts of the world, the table is turning.
Travel / Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Carisma12:
Readddd

Hack Nairaland first, then you go see say, Seun dey beg. But since na lie, Kontyniue
NYSC / Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Don't worry, God will embarrass the female soldier in his own way.

AMEEEEENNNNNNNNNN
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Russian Companies, Businesses Ready To Invest In Nigeria, Says Chamber President by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Nice one but keep money for ransom payment separate

Kidnap business go mess up, those guys don’t joke and they have latest equipments.
Religion / Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=106160187]Dear Christians,

Our mumu never do?

These bastards have been killing our brothers, but we fold our hands waiting for God to take vengeance for us.

Is it not time we start treating these useless animals in a language that they would understand?

Getting a good licenced riffle or pistol is the first crucial step to salvation.

See how your brother is being butchered like cow by those head slamming bastards.

My condolences, this is so barbaric . This are touts and criminals, with disgusting behaviors. Using Islam as a cover.

They got one intention,to see us separately attacking each other.
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
What happens in Mexico,stays in Mexico!!

Gbojue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.