Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 58 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I'm Planning To Lay Claims To My Baby Girl My Girlfriend Gave To Another Man.

Here is my true life story
My name is Samuel, from Benue state, Idoma language.

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.

You no well. Baba Oche ko Baba Nla Ocheche ni.

Go and start all over,that one is a goal .

U even get mind dey fry woman wey get belle for another Man. Hmmmmmmmm

She just dey use u catch cruise, if you wanna know if you have any possibility of being the child Dad,then DNA is the only answer .
Education / Re: I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Babastrong:
Hello Op. Let me first of all congratulate you for your appointment.
secondly, what is the name of the village you were posted to in saki.
I stay in saki and i may be of help to you especially in term of your living conditions.
call: 0:8:1:3:4:3:4:2:3:0:8.

Boss, you be my guy, till the end of the world.

You cant be rich, if you dont have others in mind positively.... that ur number get WhatsApp?

1 Like

Education / Re: I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Believe it, you are gonna leave that town. Blessed abundantly.
Events / Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beebah2000:

Maybe she dey enjoy am sef.
If she talk e go definitely stop to dey spray her money, so she kuku keep quiet make e spray her all the money.
If na me ehhh, walahi na real slap the man go receive. I don't take shit!! angry angry

You don’t take shit,you take money …. Hahahha

Could be fun, because me I no see any hard moves oh …..
Food / Re: How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
How many of the soups in the picture below have you tried/tasted?

I have tried six of them:
Okra
Ewedu
Ogbono
Egusi
Ẹ̀fọ́ rírò
Gbegiri

I don chop all.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Orji Kalu Gives ₦1 Million To Enyimba Players After Winning Match by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Weedhustler:

Can u prove that he stole?

He was selling kerosene until he met Ali baba who gave him the magic Lantern to grow money in his room.
Crime / Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
HODAINI:
Any holder of the number 09029631013 or 09121159463 is a big scamer, pls be aware of him or her, I just feel victim of his scam, even though its not much, the account number he uses is
John David
UBA bank

Na big scam red notice

Weting happen Gangan So people can stay safe
Romance / Re: Should I Move On? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoothbabykong:
Hi guys,
I need your honest opinions about my relationship.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for quite a while but I don't know what is happening at the moment.

The problem is this, we both live in the UK. We have made plans to get married and we have plans to start up a business in Nigeria. The truth is that she kept some money with me and I used it to sort some debts out but was planning to give the money back to her when she is ready to leave for Nieria.

What really happened was that there was a certain money given to me by another to help him send down to Nigeria. Out of trust, I told another friend of mine to handle the transaction but unfortunately it all went sideways. So I had to use the money with me to sort the debt out while I recover the other from my other friend.

My girlfriend has been asking me for the money and I lied to her that it's in my account but there has been sort of a problem with it which she believed. The day she was suppose to go to Nigeria, she still asked about it and she told me if I was busy my friend (she knows the guy) can pick up the money for her because she needs to sort some things out enroute to Nigeria. I called my friend and told him to lie to her that the money is with him and I will know what to tell her till I can recover the money from him.

Later that day, she called me and was crying that I betrayed her. She told me everything that happened to her money which means my friend must have told her. She hung up. I tried calling my friend, he has blocked me. Lots of things were through my mind. Dont know what to do. She sent me a few messages and blocked me on both WhatsApp and via calls. When she got to Nigeria that same day, she unblocked me. She told me I have to pay and I said yes I will. I admitted I lied and I tried to explain to her why I lied. Its been a week. I have tried apologizing twice. She read it and ignored me. I told her send me the account she wants the payment. She didn't reply. Fortunately I have her brother's account number and sent her 70 percent of her money and I sent her the receipt too. I only managed to get that amount after selling my car off with a few gadgets and electronics in my house.

I don't know whether to just forget about her or to wait till when she is ready to talk.

She has done outrageous things in past which I have overlooked also. I have even resulted maybe she has another person with in Nigeria and I should just move on.

Thanks for your opinions

She might be here !!!!! No lies & plenty apologies needed.

Imagine that kind guy you call,a friend …. aye Le ohhhhh

1 Like

Health / Re: Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

One great thing you can do is stop telling random people what’s going on in your life.

Telling a therapist, yes.

Telling a family member, yes.

Telling a close friend that cares, yes.

Telling random people, NO! Coz most don't care anyway!

lipsrsealed

Number 1 rule : forget about it

Nunber 2 : lots of fruits

Nunber 3: walking is life for you ?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Adefolarin1:

Oga mi sir, don't pay any attention to the guy, please i just got a job last that i want to resume it today, please anything for transport fare will be appreciated sir, God will continue to bless you.

Oyaaaaaaa
See who need help oh. Make we see wetting you go do for the poor guy, then we can compare to what igbalo is doing !!!!

1 Like

Family / Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2021
tuoyoojo:
This na better falling hand

If only the guy has come out clean

I just sorry for the new bride

See as she just weak like dodo

Boss,
Look her well again. She dey show, wetting no concern me ?

If you like, come with 100 kids. I am getting married to this guy,by fire by force !!!!
Romance / Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?

Make sure you searched Wella. When you are sure,that she is moving crater.

Call to say. please I am sure you mistakenly too my Samsung buds and my brothers wallets.

But how did she left without you guys noticing the wallet, at least since you often leave it in an open place ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: NDLEA Arrests Varsity Students, Trader, Recovers Over 5000kg Drugs by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:
Father of 3 arrested at Abuja airport for ingesting 96 pellets of Cocaine

...5 varsity students, 72-year-old man, others in net over 5,721.92kg drugs seized at Lagos airport, 9 states

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 5th December 2021

This why, they will never allow weed to be legalized …
Them highest source of generating income .
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Not A Human Being By Birth – Female Preacher Claims (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Munzy14:
A very weak preacher... grin

Funny enough she will have some gullible followers who will àlway say my pastor said.. undecided

Ndi nzuzu everywhere.

U no see the church with customers online !!!! I tire for African!!!!

����
Religion / Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
The way Yahoo boys go take, scam both Male and Females on the App go Mad Ghan.
Crime / Re: Moment Man Shot Girlfriend's Ex-husband Dead Over Child Custody In U.S.(Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
Fighting over a woman who will move to another man after you are gone.
Una get sense so?

One is dead and another is going down the drain.
Health / Re: Share Your "Sleep Paralysis" Experience! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Xenry:
Lol. Nigerian pastors can be funny shaaa. Any little thing, they will connect it with spirituality grin.

If not, no payments from the Magas
Crime / Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
if na true the herbalist go don don enter where dem dey change dollars... touch 2 Aboki wey dey loaded with dollars .... hahahahahhahaha

Make we stop this jungle justice thing and know for once say all this story na hoax..
Foreign Affairs / Re: United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
If na black Man. Ehnnnnnnnnn
Crime / Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oleka1:
The wicked heart of some friends and family members is what I don't understand sometimes.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

Post this advertisement for any army Barack if you are real.
Education / Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

Training & Fucking in the ass no be the same oh. Make she cry make she get help and let the Nonsense stop !!!!

10 Likes

Crime / Re: After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo 9ja get confidence. We no get mate,for composure . Even in the face of Kasala.
Travel / Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Excape plans . The guy go laugh forget correct searching .

She gone with her exports !!!
Crime / Re: Court Sentences 54 Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na so God go sentence the judge and all the conspirators to life jail …, Ammeenn
Crime / Re: Beggar Allegedly Steals His Charity Givers Money In Agaie Market - Niger State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Make dem just say, dem no want am for their community.

All this story from the pit of hell.
Politics / Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
UPDATED: Court sentences Maina to eight years in jail for N2 billion pension fraud
Business / Re: ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Debtor

Person wey cary water reach house from the riverside, Thank God oh.

No be by power or by sense.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
G00DyBag:
Please my brothers, I need N1000 to buy something to eat. My supervisor has issue with his bank account, so he was unable to pay I and my colleagues for the past 3 days. It's the garri I drank while working on building site yesterday afternoon that is still in my stomach. Lift me up please with 1K to my Pay com bank/ o pay, 8069 69 3328, Jimmoh Tajuden. I'm grateful in anticipation. Thanks.

Thank God your name na Jimoh, you go wait till next Friday .
U no get davido number ? New account new format.

You try oh with all the pictures.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ride on my brother, nothing do you.
Romance / Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Tomorrow they claim MEN are dogs.
Tomorrow they run their mouths like they would be able to stay alone if allowed.
See the way she's screaming like she won a lottery.
Ordinary proposal.
What will now happen when he eventually marries you?

She appreciates the wonderful proposals. Wey some go dey do like say , dem no want !!!
Business / Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
You deserves it chairman. More wins
Crime / Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a thief! Con man! Go get a life and stop spamming the forum with your bullshit fake visa.

Na original Visa oh
His uncle is the ambassador of Iran
His brother in law is the ambassador of Iraq
His big brother is the Ambasaddor of Yemen
He is connected to Syrian/Libyan ,Afghanistan and Pakistan ambassadors.
All the above mentioned Countries 2/5/10 years visas are available,with direct employment letter from the Taliban ���

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.