Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

15ssDRIVE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15ssDRIVE's Profile / 15ssDRIVE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 58 pages)

Family / Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.

Boss,
If na that one you want to dey think and guess on,you will be gone sooner.

Look at her good side,if na so e go still show face, she fo enter one chance one day.
Romance / Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man has revealed what she did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country, Igbere TV reports.

On Twitter, the man identified as Mullah said he paid for the lady's flight and booked a hotel for them to stay in while they enjoy their vacation. However, when the said lady wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed, he had to fast forward the lady's return to the countr

Read the full gist;

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185

What do you think about this whole situation?

See the room. Imagine say babe enter, presidential suite .

Na babe go dey give you style.

Me self no go give you sex if I be babe,for this kind room.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Finding The Perfect One by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Brightw278:
I was discussing with a friend of mine during one of his visits this past weekend, we talked about politics, football and a whole lot of interesting topics. We were in the middle of discussion when we tuned in into this popular reality tv series on dstv, “finding the one”. So we switched topic

I was trying to explain to him why we have many ladies looking for suitors in Nigeria and the main reason being this harsh economy. I told him no man would want to settle down until he has something to fall onto and has a good job that can sustain a family but my friend thinks otherwise.

He said the reason why some ladies get really old without suitors coming their way is because they must have ignored a lot of guys during their prime (20-28) and once reality set in they become desperate.

I told him I have a sister who is perfectly fine and doing well but good men ain’t just coming her way, but he just wouldn’t agree. I can’t believe people still think this way in this 21st century. He was telling me no matter your looks and all someone must approach you, I had to calm him down what if those coming your way ain’t even somebody you can settle with. Guess his reply? You just have to endure and get married like that.

This a guy went on for some hours before I just decided to call it a quit and told him we should just enjoy our football match.Personally to me I think nobody should be forced into marriage when he /she ain’t ready.

I just want to seek you guys opinion, he will also be on nairaland reading this. Should the sole reason of not being able to find suitors be attributed to youthful exuberance alone? Do girls who find it difficult to find a man must have been to choosy in the past? Your opinions will be highly appreciated

( what if those coming your way ain’t even somebody you can settle with)
As destiny reader wey you be ?
Romance / Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Invite us for the rice oh. No be only pictures we want see oh.

Congratulations.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hafis1:
I think you are mistaken with your prediction

You think ?? No he got it right till,Chelsea decided to add the 2 +1 =3

Leaving his LC with 000
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

I hope you have a big waist and big boobs??
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Figger:
this your input no sharp at all, that girl is already collecting d1ck, best thing is for the guy to free her and focus more on alleviating his present financial predicament. Money is the only language ladies understands, so telling the guy to bring her out when he's not capable would only make his condition worst.

Oga,
All collected Dick. Eni dis Virgin, ko lose Wedding.
Politics / Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Family / Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

Please I need your advice.

PS: I did not eat the food she prepared last night.

You guys are going through the storm, you survive this, meaning you made the first phase.

She completes you,doesn’t mean she reasons as fast and as good,like you… Ur are her Daddy now,learn to protect her and her privacy.

Seat her down and play her the film of what’s going on,and then play your own song, let’s get it on.

Make her feel loved, no mater what pains you going through,she also have her own issues to handle.

Eat her food,it’s well.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Walkee:
as if black didn't loot stores, burn court buildings for 3 months straight without anyone arresting them

Attacking the capital building and looting shouldn’t carry the same punishment.
Celebrities / Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God has done it.

Boss,
All na wash. Just to stay update.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2021
okotv:
In a country that it's justice system works. In Nigeria, those who supervised the lootings and destructions of the endsars carnage are still roaming about.

Boss,
If na black people enter capitol building. Na 41 years we go dey talk .

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hustle hard, so you don’t disappoint when she is gonna need you.

6 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine when the Libyans said Gadaffi should step down ? This was his ACE card.

Let’s hope he is not planning to be a president just to pay back bad coins.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

advice number 1: lower ur voice to the lowest, when ever she raises hers.

If that remedy doesn't work.

Advice 2, seat Madam down and let her know, you are a real male, if disrespect is the order of the day.

if this no work tooo......

You get it? if you dont get it, forget about it.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
oshonwambada:
Guy no de reply some people abeg.I can see envy and jealousy in his statement

I dont know why some people want to see other people down fall or feel go at hearing bad about people .
Family / Re: He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fear Female, Fearing Females, Feared Women. They can go to the grave with secrets, not like Men.

The kind secrets wey this people get ehnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

If he was never a drug trafficker why is the statement saying "he was found guilty"??

Set up!!
Pets / Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Na Calabar Buyer dey end most dogs here grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2021
R.I.P

They go show you, how to wear seat belt tire. Exist lane and where you live jacket dey. All that because he never happen, when he happen you no go hear all that again.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

So did you ever speak to the guy and he debunked the fact that he was a drug trafficker or it was a rumour flying around then?
And being in Malaysia then isn't enough point to prove that it was a setup..

He was never a drug trafficker, so no need to go that lane. Na proof set am free.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sorry was it written there or you just came up with that part of the story?

I was in Malaysia in 2016 when the case started !
Crime / Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Adefemi504:
My Daughter Locks Herself Up In Her Room Every Two Days, I Put A Camera In Her Room & Saw Her Doing This

A mother has expressed worry over the behavior of her daughter in a post sighted by OccupyGh.com.

According to the woman, she found her daughter doing some weird stuff after she noticed that the daughter always locks herself up in her room every two days.

“I am a single mother with a 17 years old daughter. Even though I work, I make out every possible time for my daughter so she wouldn’t take the wrong path, make bad friends, or make a bad decision as she is growing into adulthood.

5 months before she turns 18, she started isolating herself. She doesn’t talk to me about things she do anymore. She started keeping to herself more.

On some occasions, I noticed that every two days, she would go into her room, shut the door and never come out till the next day. She wouldn’t even bother eating or doing anything the whole day. I called her and asked her what was going on and I tried to make her talk to me, but she wouldn’t budge.

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was....

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/i-put-camera-in-my-daughters-room-here.html

Bring down your tempter, no be swear make Lindaikeji or Nairaland popular .

Good luck to you
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And how is it a set up case?

His friend and his GF or do I say his spouse at that time, set him up.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Acquitted Of Drug trafficking In Malaysia �� by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2021
This was a set up case. God will always make a way for his People, be aware of who you call your friends.

Jealousy fit kill some friends, because who you are. Not minding the fact that we are all created in our own special way.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

Politicians 3 life sentence
Romance / Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

How can you get the power to do the eating, if you dont eat well? the aroma of a good food, can increase the blood flow to the shooting machine.

then you can eat the food before eating the cooked food.

if you dont get it, forget about it grin grin grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
seyz91:
seems you no read the thread well abi undecided

I saw both of them arrested boss. They should sentenced herbalist to death and the victim Dad to maybe 50 years to feel the level of his stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari: Nigeria-Benin Border Closed Due To Smuggling Activities by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2021
But the northern border with Niger,Chad is open??

Kontinu
Romance / Re: When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2021
FisifunKododada:

A person's face does not change because they live with another human being for years. This is superstitious nonsense. But you are too stupid to know it.

The thing na true oh. Na the woman dey end up looking like the Man.
Crime / Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Arrest the herbalist too. They promised this idiot the world.

The herbalist is the real criminal, that pushed the idiot to killing his precious son.

Oh Africa !!!!

If there is ever gonna be a time,mama Africa cries, it’s Now !!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Godons1:

It's because Zamfara is more peaceful than ANAMBRA. cheesy grin grin grin

hahahahaha no kill person with laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.