Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 118 pages)

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
efe22: This thread is gradually shifting from forex alert to brokers discussion/review. I suggest another thread be dedicated to brokers matter. Lets keep this thread clean from unecessary attention.
u seem like someone who depend alot on other peoples work... why not learn to generate ur own alert... ehn?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
teeboy4x:

ARE U BACK FROM BABYPIPS?
lol.... I ask a question and u answering me witha question. does that make sense? ignore if u dont wanna answer. I have my reason for asking because I dont want to deal with any liberty reserve when it is time...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
please o, na which broker dey accept credit or debit card deposit and funding as well as withdrawer?
Romance / Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: Cry babies
as if u never experience such b4... angry
Romance / Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: 2sexy and his ex-galfiriend rants again? dude, dis tin dey pain u o! oya gist me, who she Bleep? 190? lipsrsealed embarassed
idowu... pain ke? far from it ooo. I don pass that one. u there are no better way to make someone believe that they can over come something other than prove... I am just using myself as an example.

She fvck one guy like that sha... bribe me and I go nack u d full gist.
Romance / Re: Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" by 2sexy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
hmmmm.... I remember nursing this thought years ago. I dont blame your friend cos I know what it feels like.

Well OP, tell your friend to NEVER do such a thing. Let him allow life take it course on the said girl. Trust me, it is the best and I am a living testimony.

In my own case, she is much worse than she left me and I far better than before.

Imagine dating a girl, doing everything to make her happy with no sex as focus and only for her to go fvck one bastard.. who she only met 5months and me dey waiting list for 2 years (dats was when I was a mugu lol)..., thereafter everything I did was wrong. I dont want to go into details...

The same person wey no want make I chop dat time dey beg me to come chop now... talk about used, sour and expired product.

It is obvious that he was true to the girl... but such girls dont appreciate niceness, a lot of them, even though they refuses to agree to it on Nairaland, they cant erase what I know about them and how I regard them. Only virtuous woman can win my heart and not some scumbag. I am current trying to console a close friend and likely a brother because back in the days when I was in Lag, we ate together. It is this same reason why I dont feel pity for woman/girls when I hear that they are being beaten by their boyfriend because that is what majority of them deserve--treating like shiit.

Just tell your friend to go develop himself, financially and all others will follow.... that is the almight formular

He should just learn from it and move on. He may choose to become a player if he can handle it. In my own case, I tried becoming a player but I couldnt because my temperament(Mel) dont do such... we hardly cheat.

So, I decided to spot the good one, be very smart when dealing with them, ask questions that make most of them shoot themself in the foot (no need to set her up against another guy to see if she is cheating)... I know how to screen them wella...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Don't Go there O!
The Chinese always say, "If you want Quality, Pay Quality, if you want Cheap, Pay Cheap"......... this, my friend, is Cheap!
so what do you have to say about all the feed back on their page? did you check that out?
Business / Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
rozayx5:

i take signals in any session but the best session is the London and US session cool

i sleep during the asian session grin
yeah... just wanted to comfirm what I read at babypips. aint rushing it... slowly and steady, I will make money from forex... but it will come from import money lol.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2013
oluomad:

i want to learn Forex trading...
Can you advice mee
join me at babypips.com

I am also learning on there. my advice is dont be in a hurry to join all the granpapa trying to intimidate us with this their talk. grin grin grin

In life, patience is a golden virtue... you will get there bro... cool

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2013
kazeem, what do you think about this one...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-VIA-8650-256MB-4GB-phone-call-pc-bulid-in-camera-Android-2-2-800MHZ-256/547310337.html

please have a look and advice wisely.

and what questions should i ask the seller before placing my order?
Thanks
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2013
2sexy:

GUYS HOW TRUE IS THIS OOOO. MY EYES DEY CHUK FIRE... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I DONT WANT TO BE SCAMMED OOO. THE FEED BACK ON THERE NA REAL?
I am taking a dive... no p. since my initial targeted product is way beyond what I can afford, I will go for this instead...

Will keep you posted guys.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2013
chemashie:
Have you seen this bro?
Cheap! 7'' Action 7013 phone call tablet pc bulid in camera Android 4.0 800MHZ 512/4GB tablet pc
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-VIA-8650-256MB-4GB-phone-call-pc-bulid-in-camera-Android-2-2-800MHZ-256/547310337.html
the seller has lot of Nigerians giving their feedbacks.

GUYS HOW TRUE IS THIS OOOO. MY EYES DEY CHUK FIRE... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I DONT WANT TO BE SCAMMED OOO. THE FEED BACK ON THERE NA REAL?
Romance / Re: Defining What You Want!!! by 2sexy(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2013
hmmm... my own rule is 50/50

I will give u what u give me. QED! No time!
Business / Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexy(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2013
rozay, what is your most traded session and why?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Okay guys... what is ur most traded section and why?
Family / Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
wlex8:

Thks for your comment, my girl friend is a friend to the wife, she narrated this story to me as mentioned earlier, I can try and provide missing information if need be.

This issue has generated much more problems for the wife, I'm of the opinion that the husband went too far in the beating as it has only aggravated the conflicts

There is no bias in the story, I'm not in support of any of them but I feel beating another man's wife who happened to be his elder sister is a bit too much. The Sister's husband is like a brother to him as well, how would he react.

I think it would be wise if you ask what really happened because this problem did not start today. It may have been long it started...
Politics / Re: What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria? by 2sexy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sagamite: @ topic question:

Get rid of the achievementless person you people voted for as president because he is a Southerner, a Xtian and/or 'his name is Goodluck so he must have luck'.

When I say fucktards should not have a right to vote, some people would be screaming democracy and rights.
kai.. baba saggy! na why I dey follow u be this ooo. ur bluntness pass laser beam.

When I said the same thing, silly and sentimental Nigerians gave this same reasons you listed above. My ex room mate almost faught me. I told them they were in for a great surprise... some called me prophet of doom, mean while na commoon sense ooo.

today what do we see?
Family / Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
2buff: It's easy for people to seat in their arm chairs and judge based on patchy information from a packaged story as evident of the title. Truth is we were not there.
Obviously the man went there with the mind of peace to just settle it. From an intent to settle...to beating the other person bloody...that's a huge emotional shift....and emotional shifts of that magnitude DO NOT happen just like that.

Obviously the sister said or did something further that was conveniently ommited during the reporting of this story (As is the case with most women palava stories) to create a pre-established bias. Add that to the sheer disrespect of coming home to find your home invaded by someone who is adamantly trying to hurt your wife, after possibly a long tiring day at work...yeah, anything can happen. Full story, with full accurate events or GTFO.
Good reasoning! thumbs up!
Family / Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
I understand your point bro... it was for this same reason I refused to buy into the idea of what some women were saying in another thread title "my mother in law" wherein in the OP asked her mother in law to leave her son's house. Some of the commentors said the mother in law had no right took in her son's house or over stay. They even went as far as saying she deserve such an insult because she over stayed her welcome.
Some fail to realise that some families are different and the way you described yours is just the way mine have been bonded over the years... and nothing whatsoever can make me raise my hand on my elder sister...

But we cant really say much on this thread because the whole story is not complete.
Family / Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmmm... na wa o ooo
Romance / Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Who are dis bois sef, omo pass me Pasuma or Wasiu jare! Infact, u can add kollington and Oliver de coque and we have a deal. Dis ones no fine na! undecided
ole!
Romance / Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: I no gbadun oyibo like that. Black first before oyibo. Of black finish then I can consider oyibo grin
Black is beautiful! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
nahhh.... this guy cant be compared to what Kitty Kat posted nah...

eeewwww I love my black brothers please.

You know that song? I love my black brothers
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Amechara_ovoko: .
Una no get unasefs fone numba ? Abi na who una wan com dey fool hia ?
fool wetin? when did u join dis thread? mschewwwwwwwwwww
Romance / Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by 2sexy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: For me, it is:
1. Sagging thereby seeing their underwears(usu. dirty)
2. Big belly(a big turn off esp. on young guys)
3. Earrings
4. Neck chain(esp short ones) with pendant(I detest this a lot. It gives them a funny gigoloish kinda look).
5. Multiple rings on the fingers
6. Hair braiding/funny haircuts
7. Tattoos(yuck!)
8. Skinny pants
9. Net singlets

WOW! YOU ARE A DARLING!... HATE ALL THOSE TOO.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

My guy, that wasn't necessary nao. Insults upon insults, where will it lead to?
sorry... But one thing I wont take from anyone is insulting my parent when neither had any dealing with her. Where in my comment did I ever refer to her own parent and she had the temerity to call mine a baboon.

I wouldnt have called her that if she had only insulted back and I would have also ignored her as well no matter what she may have called me.

I dont insult people's parent no matter what and I dont expect such on mine.

It is only BASTARD that insults another's parent because she has non.

Peace.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Slimy toad? No hun, it's the baboon who gave birth to you.
you are a bastARSD
Business / Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr. Felix, I have an advice for you. Open your own thread and do what you are doing here there please.

You are derailing and a COMPLETE DISTRACTION. Respect yourself and people will respect you.

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr. Felix, I have an advice for you. Open your own thread and do what you are doing here there please.

You are derailing. Respect yourself and people will respect you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.