Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Correct me if I am wrong but is it not the same cycle you operate? Team or groups ganging up against a common enemy!

Just because the target is someone close to you doesnt make it wrong this time. I will like to see you stick up for others like that next time.

Don't mind the slimy toad. I so hate people who curry favour when they should call a spade a spade.

I don't even remember taking side with my own blood relative when he or she is wrong how much more someone I dont know.

Rubbish...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Piponomics:
You know, I like your industrious nature but I just feel forex is not for you. That, or its just plain old talking too much. NOTHING is irrelevant on BABYPIPs and if you think you can bypass that site in your forex lessons, then be my guest. I sound harsh yea? Its for your own good bro.
not really irrelvant per say. but the truth is that I am not new to forex. I abandoned it in 2007. Therefore,I know what I mean by irrelevant. Besided, I still have the site open as I type this...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
chronique:

Sounds pretty sweet n romantic. Kinda stuff I can do. Only that I'd love to make mine crazier. Like forming fainting in oshodi market with all d crowd there n getting my gal all worked up n tensed about everything n after the crowd has gathered,I'll wake up,pull out d ring,kneel on one leg,recite my lines n ask if she'd marry me,with the hope dat all d conductors n drivers passing by/gathered will start shouting "you must to gree o,you must to gree"(remix of we nor go gree o,we nor go gree). I prefer it crazy than romantic... This ur bed guy story just gave me an idea for a movie concept I'd love to do. If you see a movie premiering @ d cinema someday,with the title "The bed guy", know it's ur story.....
hahahahhahha werey, MAD MAN OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
stop what?? feeling guilty huh?? ....get off me, u don't want to start with me this morning!
mstchewwwwwwwwwww

start what? Abeg park for one side. call a spade a spade. when someone talks any how, you go blunt nd let them know they are wrong for speaking in such manner.

I dont curry favour ,. I tell straight when u are wrong. She was wrong for calling people jealouse for no just reason and for so many ills she displayed and I dont see what is wrong in trying to let someone know they are wrong.

I dont curry favour neither here or off here. It is who I am anywhere you see me.

1 Like

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shollypopz:

Where are the haters?? Cover your face in shame!! See them, jealous old cougars! Get a life outside Nairaland and find a man of ur own, u'll never find a man if u keep on hating on young girls living their dream lives!! STop depending on Nairaland to give you some self worth, ............
will you stop this? dont
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=50pt]congratulation................[/size]

I see that it was your excitement that made you lose your senses initially and not because youu were really arrogant.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
surveycash:

Sent.
bros, send me the ebook too o. I need something to fastrack my fx schooling, some irrelivant info at babypips.com

My email is in my signature. just look closely, please. I need to sleep now. been busy all night unearthing cool domains and stumbled on a goldmine that may increase my domain sale by 50% this year. Theoretically, it would work and I will I have only 2 domains sales pending which seem to have comfirmed this. I will need more sales to autheicate my findings.

Make I sleep. SEE YOU GUY WHEN I WAKE UP!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2013
sexybash:
2sexy 2sexy e fit be you oh
but I no dey PH na... na pluto I dey o
Business / Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2013
FOREXMART: @2sexy i found this at Google adword under forms of payment "and debit cards with a
MasterCard or Visa logo". This means i can pay with gtb atm card right?
yes you can but I heard GTB was declined at one time...

Hope you have actived it for online use, which can be achieved by paying 3k for their token. If it does not work, get UBA Africard which cost just 750 naira.
Career / Re: Is This Scam??? by 2sexy(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2013
arinze345: I got a mail from LR some minutes ago about 200% Short Term Investment Return. You deposit $50 in a LR aCcount n get $100 in 5 days! Is that Real

[size=60pt]SCAM![/size]
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: Congrats!!!! Finally the mystery has been solved. He really honoured you and your family. Next in the bed sries shd be wedding planning. Its good to see a positive thread for once on NLD. I am all giddy. I am as happy as if I were d one.

lol... your own dey come na...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: Someone just sent this link to me about Transocean,

So you can apply
God help us all.

https://intl.hr-deepwater.com/Public/JobListing.aspx?JobId=131

Deadline is January 20th.

Regards

I dont know if HND can apply for this, but I applied anyway. Just DO It!
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
oh please! We are only trying to knock some sense into that empty brain of hers! Ve tried doing that in a matured way, bt as a kiddo she thinks we are hating on her...so we gotta come down to her level a lil bit to make her see ow childish this is! Mind u, no ne is hating on anyone and no one is ganging up on her...got it? Geez this thread is just so dumb!

Spicy the spice in my egusi soup, please let's just sit on the fence. Life and experience is the best teacher and you can/will NEVER take that position no matter how much you try.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2013
sexybash:
na dis one them dey call by force merger, how come no one is talking about MR CORK

In that case, it either my guy stpat1 or Mr. C0ck.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:56am On Jan 14, 2013
xzibukz: @2sexy
just wanna ask if u have use chrisvicmall for china purchase?
Nope... I have not imported anything yet.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy > > > > >>
smileysmileywink <<>> grin grin grin grin
winkwinkwink << >> grin grin grin grin
smileysmiley grin >>> grin grin grin grin

I don ready my gun... if hear am?

I wont even spit on this thread. Ki lo kun mi?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:
Too sexy wan kill me 4 here ooo grin grin
na dat guy kill person pass na... grin grin grin grin choi. I never new spider man also trade forex... iya mi o
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
While you are plannning on targeting a niche, Note this that people will pay you if you can:

Make them money

Save them money

Save them time

Make them feel comfortable and secured...

Is your product serving any of this needs?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kaysalas: angry shocked shocked shocked shey you see say you nor get work, you wey suppose dey babypips, you dey hia dey laugh person. see ya big head. will you gerrout of hia and go carrey ya boooks for babypips dot com. Can you imagine? c pikin wey i pay money for!! shocked shocked grin grin cheesy wink wink
no mind me ooo. Well that babypips go wait small. I don download one this dummies ebook sef.

It is called "currency trading for dummies"

Who wants a copy? download your copy... ====> https://secure.efxnow.com/forex2/eng/ct-dummies.pdf

My guy, I sabi forex before... I am not completely a newbie... just want to refresh my memort card lol.
Romance / Re: Temperament N Love. by 2sexy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
kitty kat:

What r your bad parts?
you wanna help?
Romance / Re: Temperament N Love. by 2sexy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
spicy v:

Melancholy: oh sweet melancholy. Sounds to me like melody but I have read that melancholy is derived from gloomy! These people are highly sensitive, highly emotional! You say one and they have reasoned one million! Lol. They are very self conscious, perfectionist and fastidious in nature. Unlike the Choleric whose motto is, "things should be done my way or no way" the Melancholy's motto is, "things should be done the right way"! The Mels are very thoughtful people who have moments θf highs and lows. That is, they have mood swings. They have very creative minds but their insecurities and low self esteem often poses as a self limitation! Most θf the worlds greatest poets and opera singers are Mels. They are introverts, reserved, but a Mel may be mistaken to be an extrovert when they are experiencing their temporal high. They are very reliable and would hardly ever cheat in a relationship because θf their beliefs in morals. Mels are very suspicious people! They can doubt! It takes a lot to earn their trust, probably because once they do, there is no going back. They are also very vengeful! The kind who recalls the year, month, day, hour, second and the colour θf t-shirt you were wearing the day you called her dumb in public! Desperate housewives Bree is so Melancholic.
Just me... But dont like some part of this attributes. I am trying hard to change the ones I can.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

No!
shocked shocked shocked
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0); grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
who here has an experience with china post please... I am looking to order a product that is 14.5kg... what is the best and cheapest way to go for this from aliexpress?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

I will check it out, had not been so strong these past few days.

You wan begin import? Igbo man! Hahaha....

eyha... kpele. I can wait till you are strong enough. Wetin man go do na... i love making money. d thing dey my blood even though I no grow up among igbos.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
HEHEHE... WHO SEE U NO RUN EHN VIKIN? undercover cop at it again... ehya
Vikin:

Time of quote
Love by sexybash: 9:28am On Jan 08

So now, you explain ,....because I know this post is about you! lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin: .

Anyway, answer my question!
Did you or did not host our babe?

Be sincere o, today na Sunday o smiley
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink God is watching oooo
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin: ^^^ my opinion in life is no one is perfect. But hen you start this holier than you attitudes it become very annoying.

Meanwhile tell your friend St. Patrick 1 to come and discharge us!

Howdy your own side? Enjoy

Vikin I agree. I dont think u did anything wrong on there. I dey fine ooo. Still waiting for u on our last last talk. I just send u another copy now so u can have a look.

Wow.. e don reach like this for here. Na wa o. I just dey importation thread dey brainstorm over some issues.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Hello guys...

How do I know the rate of shipping per KG at chinapost. I dont seem to undertsand their table.

see it here===> http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/postage/overseas/parcel/air/index.htm

please check and help me decipher and demistify this.

Thanks
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2013
chikeorji123: @2sexy
l just learned some points u hit here that's cool..mine temper can easily turn cold water into heated water within seconds b/f, but now it's history how GOD did it honestly i don't know thanks GOD..
Good to know that you have turned a new leaf.

I am the gentle type and have always been that way since childhood. But people like us have our own bad side. We often make jaws drop in surprise, if you know what I mean.

Well for me, when I act, I make sure that I am on the right track so that when judgement is to be passed, people dont blame me. In fact, I am the kind that if you see me in rage, you will be forced to ask what went wrong because you have never seen me in such mood.

Anger is bad, especially for women. It VERY common among benin women... o boy no be small. I know this because I grew from such background.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Hello house.

What are your marketing strategies employed in selling your products?

Do you have a marketing system in place?

Are you in less saturated but profitable market or you are simply following the crowd?

How easy do you find buyers of your products?

Do you see a long non-dying and growing market in your niche?

Those that have purchased some product should kindly share how they market theirs. You may wish not to indicate the exact product in your discription( that isnt necessary). Just share how you market and sell them.

Or do we open another thread for this purpose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.