Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 118 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

Didn't you notice how they deserted their thread as soon as we came in... grin grin
True talk... double confirmation cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I never doubted as soon as Vikin stepped in. The lady na undercover cop.

At the family section, she made one man run for his life. did guy was claiming holier than thou, calling another woman ashawo, and that he is happily married.

The man actually broke the ice by snooping around on the lady's profile t unearth some facts. Vikin stepped in to beat him at his own game, unearth what seem to be worse than what he called someone else.

The man who claimed to be happily married was at one time looking for a girlfriend on Nairaland even dropped his BB pin. see it here===> https://www.nairaland.com/1128639/mother-inlaw/5#13355711 You read the thread from page 0--10

Vikin, i no like wetin u do that man o shocked shocked. You com give our team mate red card like that.

The guy run and never commented thereafter undecided undecided. But me no gree for the women there. It was a tug of war and an interesting the debate. I think that thread has been my most favourite because I met new friends. It was fun all the way, so much than I have ever experienced at the romance section

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
werey oloshi... lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Let me drive in wiv my 36inch Dillldo,I go d rod to break dat icebox. tongue
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Its not as if my anger is the destructive kind. Its just that I don't take shiit. I don't know how to keep silent in the face of anger. Yes you're right though, I am stubborn. It just didn't work out because he needed someone gentle, meek and obedient, qualities I possess in very minute quantities. Funny enuf it seems we get along better as just friends. Quite an irony.

I have never loved anyone quite like the way I loved him, and though he's moved on, I'm stuck because my heart has gone cold. I doubt if I can ever love anyone quite like the way I loved him. It will take a very special person to break that icebox where my heart used be.

Thanks for your kind words sad
yeah... I know yours isnt the distructive kind. But I know one thing that is common among ladies of this nature is that they keep talking even after the other person had allowed the matter die.

Lemme use my younger sister for example. when there is an argument between us, I am always quick to reserve my comments just for the sake of peace. At this stage, she keeps talking and talking. I would then tell her it is enough and that she should let thet matter die like that.

If she refused, I get angry at this point and do what I never wanted to do by hitting her. She is a grown lady now so no more slap lol grin

Naturally, I dont like stubborness because I believe we can settle anything amicably. I also feel a person is not an animal that wouldnt listen. so why resort to shouting-- that often make it worse.

You are a woman so please, try to curb that. Anyway, I grew up among your kinds, benin women grin grin, so it is nothing new to me. BUT I cant stand such people.

I feel your pain too. did he ever discuss the anger thing with you? This why I often advocate for making someone better than you met them. He should have made effort to help you with that because being a woman, it isnt too good.

Truth be told, he went for someone he could easily cope with.

My aunt's husband is gentle but my aunt na fire... so you see how it works?

May be you should do what he did by looking for someone of that nature because dating someone of your kind na dissster.
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove:
He's hot tempered, I'm hot tempered, so we were constantly at war. Eventually we began drifting. One day he met a 'gentle' someone and the rest, as they say, is history.
eyha... I cant stand hot tempered lady either and I consider them stubborn. You may not be stubborn in the actual sense,but when I say it's enough, calm down and she keep talking, I could lose my cool.

Yeah... I am gentle but I have noticed that I cant stand such people.

My younger sister is hot tempered and I know how many times I have hit her when she refused to allow peace to reign even I had dropped the issue and asked to stop.

I guess you have to learn to control it. It wouldnt mean you are stupid when you dont voice out. Sometimes, gentleness can solve a problem faster and better than anger.

Anger can destroy easily. At one stage in my life, it was almost consuming me. I, who hardly get angry, would flare up at the slightest chance. I had to call myself to order cos I know that's not really me.

I wish you the best.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hehehe... Man don suffer. My guy don enter Oputa panel.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
kponke denge: Ode go n look for a husband ur mate are all married wit kids, n u r here fulling urself wit online stuff ediot
As if the people here are not humans. Ode! angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
hahahaha Vikin and Kitty Kat... una try.

I guess so too.
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove: Some years back, I was sick and my boyfriend came to visit me. It wasn't his intention to stay over but he ended up staying at my place for close to three days, taking care of me, doing my cooking, cleaning and laundry. At night, he stayed awake fanning me and chatting with me so that I wouldn't feel the oppressive silence of night.

He doesn't like rain but he took a bike and entered the pouring rain to get me drugs and food that I ended up vomitting, but he never once complained. While I tossed and turned in bed, he lay on the floor even though it was big enough to accomodate both of us. Whenever he came to the bed, it was just to fan me, massage my feet and make sure I was comfortable, and once I fell asleep, he would resume vigil on the cold hard floor. smiley

Though he we have long broken up, his totally devoted attention and care during my illness is the best any man has ever given me and till date, I am yet to come across any man who can beat this. smiley
when I read stuffs like this, the only question I ask is: why did you break up with him? As you have said, you have never any guy like him. That's to tell you his kind are rare and hard to come by. Anyway, that's my kind of person. But it will a take a valuable lady to bring alive back that kind of spirit cos it's long dead and buried.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I can make u lucky ya no? D God wey do og and sk own fit bless we.oya toast me *batting eyelashes*
huh? Nah... Not in the right frame of mind for that now. Besides, I have had enough with ladies... They killed the ignition spark in my engine.

However, a different sphere of life calls for my attention which I must attend to.

Thanks for the offer. Anyways, remember I owe you one. I havent forgotten. *wink*

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am nice to u now.. At least I make u smile always like dis><>>> smiley smiley
oh I see. I thought the topic referred to what a boyfriend or girlfriend ever did. In case of a girlfriend is what I mean. Never been lucky...
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well, I cant see any nice thing a girl ever did for me. I have always been the giver... Maybe I will find that one soon, maybe not.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ah ah easy na.
kitty kat: Sexybash, have u missed ur period?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexy(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Dr Eva: Don't quote me wrong! You and I know that only those who trade or have idea of fx can take advantage of this thread, you know well that a newbie that venture into live trading by jotting down points will & must cry! Foundamental & Technical Analysis can only be understood via video or live coaching. "A fool and his money will soon depart!"
you are right. I think surveycash should put up a disclaimer.

I studied forex back in 2007 but abandoned it because I had no PC at that time...

But I am starting all over again from scratch and I do not expect to learn everything fast. I give myself 5months to 1 year period. I am not in a hurry as such.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2013
fellis: Nicest thing a guy ever said to me was not even about me.

I just liked the fact that he said it.

What he said was that he has his own hands to wash his clothes and he doesn't believe that washing his clothes is his wife's responsibility.

I was so touched/happy that there is a Nigerian man that thinks like that. This happened about five years ago.
same with me. I cant let my GF do that for me. I even feel uncomfortable with being served food on table.... And if someone does that, I dont hesistate to say thank you.

It's because all my life, I goto the kitchen to my food. Same with washing. If my wife would wash my clothes, it would probably be due to busy schedules. I will never impose it on her as her primary duty.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat:

RicH men Get turned on by metaphysics
lol, who b d rich men?
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz: [size=15pt]Where are all these so-called advisers, huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Can somebody tell me the latest tori? [/size]
dont mind her. She don go fvck bed man. Dat is d latest. Jelly fish no wan make we hear word.
Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2013
emmaxman:
2sexy, no be say i dey try spoil or tarnish ur work o. Noo. I jst wan make u understnd say student no get money dis days. Ok? God wil bless ur gud hand work. Wht do u see to drop and expired names, gud to buy? Besides, wht online acct best to reciv pay? May we continue to excel in evrythin we lay our hands. God bless us all. Gud ppl. Gud Nigeria
send me an email with ur Nairaland username and reference to ur post and then ask ur question.

My email is in my signature. Look closely.
Business / Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexy(m): 3:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Good job rozayx5
Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
demoreon:
Trust me 2sexy no matter the price discount you get, its only for the first time you registering, the price goes up when its time for renewal.
yeah... True.

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Na wa o. Who the hell suggesting creating an ebook?That person never ready.

At an international forum for domaining, I have ready a particular thread about 200 pages.... Una dey here dey complain.

BTW, do you have 2read everything in one day?
Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
demoreon:
Try register.com .com domains cost 4$ bt the catch is that after your first year, you pay 19$.
nah Godaddy does not require dat. U can get a domain for as much as $1.17 like d one I am about to sell which is less than 2weeks old... It cost me just $1.17. All I did was to look foq a godaddy coupon to reduce it from $10+ to $1.17. Mind you, not all coupons are d same. It varies from $1-$5
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
steve10: House where is GUYANDROID
I need that guy oooo make him come make we discuss that mini machine
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2013
One thing I have noticed are those people who were clamouring for price list of brazillian hair.

Honestly, I would prefer that we get creative with different products insteas join and already saturated market.

Take a look at what happened to the pure water business.

In world business, the early birds make the muolah, if you know what I mean.

Here is tip:

Look for a less competitive but profitable niche...

Carryout a market research to ascetain the level of saturation and competition

Buy the product

Sell your product with good marketing system in place.

Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2013
miqos02: @2sexy,pls apart from godady where can i register domain for cheap

Godadddy is the best for me... because they dish out coupon codes like rain. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont know of any other where u can get cheap domain. if the issue is card, get UBA Africard and you will be fine.
Web Market / Re: Learn Website Design:html,css And Javascript Today by 2sexy(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Mine is doyen2fine@gmail.com

I know wordpress website design though....

I will donate.

Thanks
Career / Re: Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=30pt]SCAM!!! OP YOU ARE A BASTARD... WHO ARE YOU FOOLING?

YOU ARE CHRONIC CRETINOUS person LIKE YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN FAMILY...

HOW DARE YOU POSE AS A HELPER ONLY TO FOOL PEOPLE?

you registered a domain name in Nov27, 2012 November and which will be expiring in Nov 27, 2013 [/size]

[size=20pt]PROVE! http://www.whois.com/whois/totaloilltd.com/
Registrant:
Richard Nani @live.com +1.4062610681 +1.4062610681
franco Resources plc
300 Riverside Dr
alispell,MT,US 28013
[/size]

3 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat:

How come u sure that d guy is into her? U be d person joor. I am happy for u too. So after all the u no wan love, u still fell for a woman's charm. May God bless this union. I wish u d best. Pls treat her well. She loves u sincerely.
grin grin grin grin grin. All na stunt...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin:

It's you! Am very sure.....I do more of reading here and I don't just comment nonsense. You and mr c.oo.r.k she iis following..by the way how did the baby mama thing go? Gist us Abeg! Abi you don chop finish clean mouth? grin

2sexy, trust me , na ya guy o!
hhahahha inspector gadget is at work again. I trust you on that...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

2sexy, egbe muen? Who told you she is referring to me? I am still trying to figure out where in her post she mentioned that the lucky guy is Stpat1.

My fingers are crossed sha.
Epa domo... egwi. all na stunt wink grin Abeg help me reach 2ruink make him show face for that our thread na...

I don call tire and even text.

It isnt a good way to kill or end such an innovative venture you know.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
whatever.. eclear! cool
sexybash: 2sexy,2 sexy,2sexy how many times did i call you i did not metion names oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.