Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 113 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by 360command: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
I go give am job make him dey dance for my video If I be artist.. from there, if the guy wise, him go get social network fan base , build the fan base, hustle other artist to be in their videos, the rest is history.
Health / Re: NAFDAC Certifies ABUAD To Produce COVID-19, Viral Infections Herbal Drug by 360command: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Adalasy:

From my understanding of it, it enables your body develop a resistance against it while boosting your immunity levels.

Once your body is allowed to develop antibodies against it, it would eradicate it by itself and the patient would become immune. Just like Vaccines but the herbal kind.

It's similar to the vaccines we got as children against polio and the likes.

I developed something similar here in Ghana
ok thanks.
Health / Re: NAFDAC Certifies ABUAD To Produce COVID-19, Viral Infections Herbal Drug by 360command: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Is this a cure or an immune booster?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Tell your folks to stay at home and stop making noise. Did anyone send them to Ghana? They say Ghanians hate them, so why are they still going to Ghana?

a fraud is a fraud, stop your talk on stay in your home country. People travel for certain reason. I travel to other countries for certain reason. You travel also but I know you will not like discrimination of any kind.
Travel might not only be moving from one country to the other . You can travel from Accra to kumasi and still experience some type of fraud or discrimination.

What is bad is bad and what is wrong is wrong, I am not here to argue with you but we must learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is a BLESSED country! Those wishing evil on Ghana will reap evil, in Jesus Name!

I know this scam dey do.. this is a government scam. They need the money to pay up debt which is why they falsify covid-19 result of foreigners. When you are been isolated, they did prescribe to you to buy vitamin c only..

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
VanMoyez:
I am a victim. I am being held at this same 4cking hotel where they are charging each person $100 per night! It is just sooo bad! Over 90% of the people here are Nigerians.

You will held for the first 3 days before they do their "scam" test, and if your result comes out positive for both the antigen and PCR test, you will be held for an extra 4 days making 7 in total!

They will not allow external testing to be done on you as they know your result will likely be negative. I took every precaution and did my covid test at a designated testing lab in Lagos before I traveled, and my result was negative! Your passport will be sized at the airport and you won't have a choice but follow through their shenanigans!

It is a really shame and I will NEVER come to this country again!
Ghana, secretively very wicked people

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ghana is a wicked country..

2 Likes

Health / Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by 360command: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery
You have to go to the hospital and do urine and blood test. Let them take three stripe of blood from your veins. That way, they can triple check what infection you have.

Make sure you do Gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, HIV.
Also, a urinalysis must be conducted to know if there are bacteria infection in your bladder .

Once the result is out, the doctor will know what to prescribe to you if it is antibiotics for virus infection or bacteria infection . Don't take Antibiotics like that.. that is not how western medicine works..
Romance / Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by 360command: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.
I am sorry your girl is for the street. You need to act a man and not a simp. What else do you want to find out simp?
I have said this to men, you need to reduce your love for your girlfriend or wife. Reduce your love.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by 360command: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Is gay or cross dresser legal in Nigeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by 360command: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Did u just type nothing wrong with the Nigerian edc system…?!

I give up
yeap, that is the system we(my bro and sis) all finished from . That is also the system we use to apply for master degree abroad. That is the same qualification we are using to work.. so I do not know what you are talking about...
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by 360command: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Swanzi:

If ur education was better no Nigerian would have gone to Ghana for education just admit it n stop glorifying mediocrity…
lol! I just told you, Indians go other countries to study
Chinese, Koreans go to other countries to study
Does it mean their education is bad? No.
Ghanaians go to China, India, Rwanda, Kenya America, UK etc to study but that is not to say Ghanaian education is bad..

Nothing wrong with the Nigerian education, it is from that same education we try to boost the economy in whatever sector despite our UPs and downs...
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by 360command: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You are talking rubbish, Pure unadulterated rubbish. Didn't you go to school in Ghana? Why Ghana and not one of those your useless schools.

don't come and talk fooolish talk here,huh? Abegi, park well ooh

[s][/s]
what I wrote ain't rubbish. I know your Ghana very well. I know the language very well, I traveled to Ghana very well and I respect Ghana very well..

I have said this before to anybody. Ghana has what it takes to be like Europe but Ghanaians don't seem to see it.. you rely more on foreigners to help your economy. Don't get me wrong, we live in a globalized system.. we all need each other.. but your government always try to seek help from foreigners but you all seem to forget, what happens when these foreigners leave and go to a favorable country for cheaper labor, good governance, low tax payments etc what will be of Ghana?
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by 360command: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You are talking rubbish, Pure unadulterated rubbish. Didn't you go to school in Ghana? Why Ghana and not one of those your useless schools.

don't come and talk fooolish talk here,huh? Abegi, park well ooh

[s][/s]
I went to school in Nigeria finished in Nigeria. I also went to Ghana to school.. my entire brother's and sister finished in Nigeria and went to other country to school.. so there is nothing useless about Nigeria education. Indians are seen studying in Europe, America, Canada, China, Philippines but that does not mean their university are useless.
Same as the Chinese studying in different countries, same as Koreans.

We Nigerians we travel, we like education . The fact we travel and receive education elsewhere does not mean Nigeria is at war or our education is useless..
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by 360command: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
what have we done for them? Really? well, I will give you just. They are many, but let me give you just one cool

Ghana has licensed Nigerian banks and businesses to work in Ghana and make good profits. From those profits, they feed million of mudder fuggerx back in Nigeria, huh?

stop! don't start with all this your talks about Ghana trying to help Nigeria. Your presidents have always been coming to Nigeria begging, calling upon Nigerian investors to invest in Ghana as it is business friendly etc.. it started clearly with John Agyekum Kufuor. Atta Mills was in Nigeria seeking for Nigerian investor's, John mahatma was there and your very own Nana addo still do the same thing.. and then the Nigerian banks started entering into the market..your bank of Ghana, came up with a capital base for the Nigerian banks to pay.. they paid but still bank of Ghana was not satisfied and increased the capital base in which the Nigerian banks are to float the money in bank of Ghana before commencing operation. Nigerian banks have been employing more than 80% of the Ghanaian workforce ,partake in social corporate responsibility and paying up it taxes.. so what more do you want the banks to do? Just like everyother FDI, once they get profits, the money would be sent to the headquarters..why do you talk like a kid?

In the Education sectors, Ghanaian Universities board members host seminar in Lagos, Abuja Porthacourt inviting Nigerian students to come to ghana.. even Ghanaians schools make adverts on Nigerian newspaper..

Your Ghana cannot do without Nigerians.. if not Nigerians, you look up to other foreigners for help.. and then your government come up with programs trying to invite all african diaspora to come visit Ghana as well as invest in ghana..

In everything, Ghana lookup to foreigners.. Ghana needs to invest in herself and stop looking into FDI for help.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) by 360command: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
If your girlfriend or boyfriend is from the Volta region of Ghana, fear them. They love juju.. nothing bad in juju ,all na still religion..
Crime / Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by 360command: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
placeofallure:
I have videos of the security man that was killed, and the dead girl in the pool of her own blood. Dunno how to upload, plus it's graphic. Very sad indeed.
do not upload it. If that was your relative, you will not like it displayed public
Health / Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by 360command: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Mikester:
Good evening, I posted this here cause of traffic. Pls help me out. Thanks.

I have this issue that has been bothering me. A dirty nail from a garbage heap at a site I went to work punctured my right foot last 2 weeks both front and middle of my right leg. I yanked it out causing little of the blood to flow out and I managed to walk to get a bus back to my hometown.

Pls help for more audience.
go to an immunization centre or government hospital and request for tetanus vaccine. Go get yourself vaccinated.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by 360command: 3:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Misternas89:

Bsc Zoology, MSc Zoology but specializes on Molecular Biology and Genetics. That’s what I studied bro
go into research. Sell your research, you can also go into environmental consultancy or you write a book ..
Health / Re: Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. by 360command: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Babanta02:

Hello did you later got cure from it?
not really but it is just that I have found a way to sweat or I try to do some certain activities in the house that will make me sweat..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by 360command: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Which country bro?
hmmm, he stated it already..NewYorkCity(NYC) roll off dumpter..
Celebrities / Re: Luchy Donalds Gets A Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Video) by 360command: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Clitcoin
Food / Re: Big Snake Killed By A Nairalander Today!! by 360command: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
A rat eat fruits,nuts,grains,seeds
A snake eat the rat
Humans eat snake..

5 Likes

Food / Re: Big Snake Killed By A Nairalander Today!! by 360command: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
I never knew snake got bone in it.. I mean, I know but never seen one chew the bone out of a snake..

4 Likes

Family / Re: Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room by 360command: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Richy4:
I won't stay there with her immediately that slap occur... She will meet me at home... She even sat down gracefully after her abominable act and show of shame... no fear that he might give her a double dose.

This might not be the first time she has done that...If she can slap him on live camera, only God knows what has been happening at home.. and he was foolishly enduring..
in the Ashanti region, women get power. We might live in a patriarchal society but when you are in Ghana Ashanti, a woman get mouth. In the video, you can hear them call "Efiewura" meaning landlord, in this case , the landlord is a woman(landlady).

These I have witness alot.. Ghanaian(Ashanti)women own houses

4 Likes

Business / Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by 360command: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Central Bank of Nigeria needs to do something about it. Banks in Nigeria are to be paying for insurance so as when people money are stolen online or through card and the people report it as stolen. The banks ought to pay them their money once it has been reported therefore investigating the reported case. Once the case has been investigated, they can now give that investigated reported case to the insurance company in other for them to pay back the money.

1 Like

Education / Re: Nigerian Scientists/lecturers Are Not Lazy! by 360command: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
sinkhole:
For those who will always talk that Nigerian lecturers/scientists do nothing but demand for money, below is the list just released by Stanford University.
These are Lecturers/Scientists, who with nothing, still make Nigeria great.

World Top 2% Scientist in 2021
(The Nigeria Extract)

Just released by Stanford University USA

_(Nigeria is not doing that bad)_

Gureje Oya
(U.I)

Olajire AA
(Lautech)

Olusanya Bolajoko
(Centre of Health Start Initiative)

Oguzie Emeka E
(FUTOweri)

Oboh Ganiyu
(FUTAkure)

Ezugwu Emmanuel O
(Air force institute of Technology)

Owolabi Mayowa
(College of Medicine, U.I)

Animashaun I.L
(FUTAkure)

Farombi Ebenezer
(College of Medicine, U.I)

Lawal Olayide S.
(Federal University, Oye Ekiti)

Alaneme Kenneth Kanayo
(FUTAkure)

Ukwaja, Kingsley N.
(Alex Ekwueme Fed Uni Teach Hosp )

Uneke Chigozie Jesse
(Eboyin State Uni )

Lawal, AbdulAzeez
(Fountain University)

Yusuf Abdullah
(Federal University Dutse)

Akinyele Daniel
(Bells University)

Sulaiman Tukur A.

Ademuyiwa Abiodun
(Lagos State University)

Rafindaadi Abdulkadir A.
(Usman Danfodiyo University)

Orisakwe Irish E.
(University of Porthacourt)

Bello Olugbenga Solomon
(Lautech)

Oladoja Nurudeen A.
(Adekunle Ajasin University)

Luiselli Luca
(River State Uni of Sci & Tech)

Ozili Peterson K.
(C.B.N)

Adefegha Stephen A.
(FUTAkure)

Oyedepo Sunday O.
(Convenant University)

Loto Rowland
(Convenant University)

Okeke Iruka N
(U.I)

Loto Cleophas
(Convenant University)

Eddy Nnabuk Okon
(UNNsuka)

Taiwo Adewale M.
(FUNAABeokuta)

Igbinosa Etinosa
(University of Benin)

Olasunkanmi Lukman O.
(O.A.U ile-ife)

Nathaniel Solomon P.
(UNILAG)

Ameh Emmanuel
(National Hospital Abuja)

Lateef Agbaje
(Lautech)

Onwejekwe Obinna
(UNNsuka)

Ayodele Temitope R.
(U.I)

Adebowale Kayode O.
(U.I)

Ademiluyi Adedayo O
(FUTAkure)

Iwegbue Chukwujindu .M
(Delta State University)

Chidume Charles
(Africa Uni of Sci & Tech)

Osinubi Kolawole
(ABU Zaria)

Atadashi I. M
(Adamawa State University)

Salisu Afees A.
(U.I)

Habib AbdulRazak G.
(Bayero Uni Kano)

Abarikwu S. O
(University of Porthacourt)

Jha Basant K.
(ABU Zaria)

Erejuwa Omotayo O
(Eboyin State University)

Olagunju Andrew T.
(Unilag)

Ibem Eziyi
(UNNsuka)

Faleye Babatunde James
(Fed Uni Lafia)

Strebelle Sebastien
(Chevron � Nig ltd)

Obi-Egbedi Nelson O
(U.I)

Sobamowo Gbeminiyi
(Unilag)

Adegbola Richard
(Nig Inst of Medical Research)

Okonofua Friday
(University of Benin)

Adaramoye Oluwatosin
(U.I)

Dahunsi Samuel O.
(Landmark University)

Misra Sanjay
(Convenant University)

Adesanya S.O
(Redeemer University)

Njoku Victor O.
(Imo state university)

Awoyera Paul
(Convenant University)

Aigbodion Victor
(UNNsuka)

Menkir Abebe
(Int inst of Tropical Agric - IITA)

Betiku Eriola
(O.A.U ile-ife)

Unuabonah Emmanuel
(Redeemer University)

Osabuohien Evans
(Convenant University)

Nwafor O.M.I
(FUTOweri)

Ogunjuyigbe A.S.O
(U.I)

Ajiboye T.O
(Nile University)

Ikot A.N
(Uni of Porthacourt)

Okoye C.M
(UNNsuka)

Folayan Morenike O
(O.A.U ile-ife)

Adewunmi Adebayo O
(O.A.U ile-ife)

Lawal Akeem O
(FUTAkure)

Okafor Peter
(Uni of Calabar)

Illesanmi Olayinka
(U.C.H - Ibadan)

Ajayi O.O
(Convenant University)

Bandyopadhyay Ranajit
(IITA )

Adedara Isaac
(College of Medicine - U.I)

Aliyu Aliyu

Egbueri Johnbosco
(C O Ojukwu University)

Ozoegwu Chigbogu
(UNNsuka)

Adeneye Adejuwo
(Lagos State University)

Oyewunmi K.J
(Unilorin)

Iwu Maurice
(Bio resources Dev Group)

Osanaiye O.A
(Nile University)

Fawole Olufumilayo
(U.I)

Adepoju Paul
(Science Journal)

Fayomi O.S.I
(Convenant University)

Mohammed Shafiu
(ABU Zaria)

Ogoina Dimie
(Nig Delta Uni Teach Hosp)

Dikio Ezekiel
(Niger Delta University)

Ezema Fabian
(UNNsuka)

Oyagbemi A. A
(U.I)

Elemike Elias
(Fed Uni of Petrol Reso Efurun)

Tomori oyewale
(Redeemer university)

Welcome Menizibeya
(Nile University)

Badu-Apraku Baffour
(IITA)

Yakubu Musa
(Unilorin)

Adedapo Adeolu
(U.I)

Ighodaro O.M
(Lead City university)

Anorlu R.I
(Unilag)

Ogunlesi Tinuade
(OOU - Ago iwoye)

Onate C.A
(Landmark University)

Imam Mustapha
(Usman Danfodiyo University)

Sofowora Abayomi
(O.A.U ile-ife)

Senbanjo idowu
(Lagos State University)

Adeyemi Oluyomi S.
(Landmark University)

Meremikwu Martin
(University of Calabar)

Owolabi Taoreed O.
(Adekunle Ajasin University)

Osuntokun B.O
(UCH - Ibadan)

Idumah Christopher igwe
(Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni)

Fadare J.O
(Ekiti State University)

Salawu S.O
(Landmark University)

The wide spread of scientists across the country is commendable
we are happy when foreigners acknowledges what we do thereby making you feel happy. With this covid-19 and vaccine going on ,what are we doing? There are only 3 countries in Africa that are doing well in the fight against covid either by vaccine producing, covid testing kits or medications etc are Egypt, South Africa and Senegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid by 360command: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is normal in Ghana. They start from big and stop at 5cedis.
That's how Ghanaians do fundraising.
I have even seen in some Ghanaian higher institution where they will gather all the female graduates and then place a bid on them either by saying if she is your family or her lover and you like her ,get her out of the line with "x" amount of money..
Truly it works
Romance / Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by 360command: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2021
It surprises me to see some people talk bad about the Ghanaian girl. To be honest with you, she is true.

In Ghana, borla means trash or dustbin, waste. Other words can be local or uncivilized..

The girl in the end told the guy she does not like the way he is coming up to her. More like, he should let her be.
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Scholarship To Agbo Samsom Emeka The Drone Maker by 360command: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2021
The eastern community needs to create a science research and development laboratory, artillery weapon manufacturing centre, information communication centre.. with this 3 things, they can provide foreign exchange to the economy..

2 Likes

Family / Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by 360command: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.
snitch. I hope you are not snitching at this adult stage of yours.
Science/Technology / Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by 360command: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
These birds must have landed in a toxic lake site maybe a mining area. Drank from it, began their migratory movement and now they are dead...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.