Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

9gerian's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9gerian's Profile / 9gerian's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Power Had Eluded Yoruba Since Independence, Now They Finally Have It by 9gerian: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Why Rwanda?

Was anyone that you know killed? Or are you just imagining things and wishing for all you wrote to happen?

If you have evidence about any non-indigenes killed over the elections in Lagos, kindly share. If not, stop imagining and wishing for evil just for propaganda purposes please.

Strafudeen:
They showed their true character, Christians among them pointed fellow Christians of other tribes to killers...like in Rwanda

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Yoruba Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shut Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance by 9gerian: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Not true. Stop spreading mischief deliberately.

Adeleke has an Igbo mother and an Igbo wife but the Yorubas love and voted for him rancor free.

It GRV’s anti-Yoruba rants and inconsistencies that are working against him. He should go for Omoluabi training from Governor Adeleke.

Bluntguy:
From chinko to omo Yoruba grin
Tomorrow now if the man wants to contest any election urchins will tag him a Chinese.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by 9gerian: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Is Baba (Chief Bisi Akande) agile and a technocrat capable of efficiently administering tons of information, documents and scheduling seamlessly while under pressure?

johnmartus:
Baba ewe as he fondly called Chief bisi Akande the first governor of osun state and a close ally of president elect chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Chief bisi Akande still the best governor of osun state and his achievements is second to none .

Oloye bisi Akande is a Nigerian politician, who was the governor of Osun State from 1999 to 2003, as a member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) party, and was the first interim Chairman of the All Progressives Congress.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Face Chelsea In Champions League Quarters, Man City Meet Bayern by 9gerian: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
All the matches are actually finals before the semifinals and eventual final match. Hoping for surprises!

plethora007:
Serie A leaders Napoli take on AC Milan in an all-Italian showdown and Inter Milan face Portuguese league leaders Benfica. The winners of Real's tie against Chelsea will go on to face either City or Bayern in the semi-finals, throwing open the possibility of an all-English last-four tie. That also increases the chances of seeing an Italian team reach the final for the first time since Juventus in 2017, as Inter will play either Milan or Napoli in the last four should the Nerazzurri beat Benfica.

Real's path to what would be a 15th European Cup is starting to look remarkably like last season, when they beat Chelsea and City before defeating Liverpool in the final. Carlo Ancelotti's team are fresh from beating Liverpool in the last 16, and will now hope for a repeat of a year ago when they eliminated Chelsea 5-4 on aggregate in the quarter-finals.

The teams also met in the semi-finals in 2021, when the Stamford Bridge side won on their way to lifting the trophy for the second time. City's ongoing bid to win the Champions League for the first time faces a major obstacle in a Bayern side who knocked out Paris Saint-Germain in the last round.

It will be the first encounter between the clubs since the 2014/15 group stage, when Guardiola was in charge of the German giants. Guardiola left Bayern to join City in 2016, but is still chasing after a first Champions League title as a coach since winning it with Barcelona for the second time in 2011.

Italian accent
The draw appears somewhat lopsided, with the four richest clubs left in the competition all on the same side, while Italian clubs find themselves in the other half. A year ago no Serie A side made it beyond the last 16, but now the runaway Italian league leaders Napoli will face the team who won the domestic title last season.

Napoli won 2-1 away to Milan in the league earlier this season and are due to host the seven-time European champions in Serie A on April 2nd, just a week and a half before the first leg of their Champions League tie. Napoli are the only other club left in the competition other than City who have never won the trophy, while Inter's meeting with Benfica brings together two teams who have won it five times between them.

Benfica lost to Liverpool in the last eight a year ago and have never reached the semi-finals in the Champions League era. Inter, currently second in Serie A, 18 points behind Napoli, have not reached the semi-finals since last winning the trophy under Jose Mourinho in 2010, the last victory for an Italian club in the Champions League.

The quarter-final first legs will be played on April 11th and 12th, with Real entertaining Chelsea at the Santiago Bernabeu first before travelling to London for the return a week later, and City at home to Bayern first. Inter were drawn to play Benfica at home initially but will now travel to Lisbon for the first leg to avoid a clash with Milan's meeting with Napoli at San Siro.

The semi-finals will be played in May with the final in Istanbul scheduled for Saturday, June 10th.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 9gerian: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can we skip Saturday already. So that we can avoid all diabolical plans and all that will be left is the results of the elections.

What is it with politicians and bloodshed for power?

Is it going to take a state of emergency across all flashpoints for people to vote freely?

I think all major Nigerians cities should have cctv cameras installed for a start. People should be brought to book for their crimes.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-thugs-invade-pre-election-meeting-gun-down-apc-members/
Politics / Re: IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group by 9gerian: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Their activities have not been hinged on the Bible or Christian principles at all please!

Let’s be guided.

oyin44:
See , the 10th deadliest Christian terrorist group in the world.. grin grin grin ipob
Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
The truth hurts right? cheesy

Banter or not, let’s just keep to facts. You hear!

EmekaA125:

If you can't beat them, you join them. You fools can't compete with Igbos in your region talk more of Igbo home base–SouthEast. Mugu

2 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not true.

Import duty is collected by the Nigerian Customs Service and goes to the federal government.

PAYE from companies (see screenshot below) not markets taxes form the largest bulk of Lagos IGR.

These are the stories you guys fabricate in your group chats and beer parlors that keep creating aggression from your people towards Yorubas.

Stop it. It’s creating unnecessary tension peddled by your people. Most of the assertions Igbos keep pushing keeps getting debunked with verifiable facts. Don’t you guys get tired of peddling misinformation?

Neckpresser101:

You built what?
Do you pay tax?😂

Lagos IGR is majorly from import duties taxes, who are the people importing?😂

Lagos also make money from market taxes

Who controls the markets?

Who are the ones paying? You in your dad's brown roofed house?

If Igbos leave Lagos will fall flat
Aren't you seeing how Lagos government usually give huge money to the traders to start up again when there's an incidence of fire out breaks in Lagos markets?

You said they are refugees and came to SW empty handed

Empty handed and buys your dad's house you should be worried about your laziness

That's what am talking about 😂 they're just too prosperous for your likes thus the crying 😭😂

I don't see you envying hausas!

You shouldn't envy progressive people who believe in working hard you should learn not owo mida

No wonder you guys crying all over nairaland 😂

Desolate land has the largest market in west Africa by trade volume and size ?

Desolate land according to Nigeria buereu of statistics has the lowest people in poverty 10M against second place SW with 16M that's a huge difference of 6M ahead

Remove Lagos State which other states in the west is doing well?😂

Igbos pay their taxes do you pay?😂

In SE I'll say only Abia is despite having one of the largest industrial area Aba
Abia also has oil

Imo is by far the most Educated state in Nigeria today
With huge oil deposits

Anambra has the highest concentration of millionaires ($) in Nigeria
With biggest market in west Africa
Second largest airport in Nigeria
With oil too

Ebonyi is one of fastest developing state based on infrastructure
With both coal and uranium deposits

Enugu is one of most beautiful places in Nigeria with
The coal city state
Also having one of the largest natural gas deposit in Nigeria

Remove ondo which was carved from Bayelsa which other places have oil

Lagos was capital from 1914 -1991

That's 77 years!

Igbos have been living in Lagos because of the port and the fact that it was the most developed place in Nigeria for many years

When the queen of England came
It was Ojukwu dad's car they used to pick her up in the airport
Then them never born your grand papa

You guys are lucky Awo gave you free education
There's wouldn't have been any difference between you and abokis

Abokis are even better at least they travel 😂

Travelling is education on its own.

Make Una dey play

Aren't you suprised how your top people are taking Igbos as wives

Your future is Igbo dey play 😂

5 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2023
But Ndigbo can actually do something about the negative energy they ooze that makes their region unattractive to other Nigerians.

The narratives by other Nigerians about igbos is not favorable. Even the narratives internationally are getting worse and singling out Igbos. These things matter tbh.

EmekaA125:

Na una headache be this. Nothing concern Ndigbo.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Connected1:

Then does it warrant the violence and victimization?

Is there no violence, discrimination and victimization in igboland worse than anywhere in the southwest?

Igbos have the most discriminatory culture, even to their people and their women. Why would anybody want to settle down in such a place that the owners are running away from in droves?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are right. This is why most bank branches are in Yoruba-land where the opportunities abound multiple times over.

CBR100:

how many German have move from germany to nigeria or southafrica ......(if not for a special business opportunity)

who go leave Ogun state for enugu to be selling yogurt and gala

southwest have the biggest regional economy in nigeria (so it is normal for immigrant to be more while there is lesser emigrant)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
From available statistics by nations (US, UK etc) who have provided such, the Yorubas are actually the most travelled Nigerians.

https://data.census.gov/mdat/#/search?ds=ACSPUMS1Y2019&rv=LANP&wt=PWGTP

The only issue is they don’t make noise wherever they go. This is why igbos like to assert that Yorubas don’t travel.

Yorubas do not see igboland as a travel destination of choice- sorry!

MaliCampus:
Lol Sophisticated Morons will sit under one Brown roof in osogbo and know what is happening in South East.

They don't know the Igbos doing business in South East are richer than does in Lagos.They keep shouting Lagos Lagos lagos as if Lagos is the only place Igbos travel to do business.

The richest man in the village I did my nysc somewhere in oyo state is an Igbo man from ebonyi state. You need to see the different businesses he operates there.
An Igbo man/woman is ready to travel anywhere there is opportunity to establish himself, it's not as if that place is open or better than anywhere in East for him to start is business,but he choose to go where there's less competition.

Everybody knows Yorubas can't compete with Igbos in business,major reason many who can't compete in the east move down west to beat you in your own backyard.
Ever wondered why Tunde who left Osun to Lagos is not doing better than emeka who came from Abia to Lagos.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
From available statistics by nations (US, UK etc) who have provided such, the Yorubas are actually the most travelled Nigerians.

The only issue is they don’t make noise wherever they go. This is why igbos like to assert that Yorubas don’t travel.

okoloto:
You are absolutely right. I think it has to do also with culture. The yorubas are nice people and too respectful. That is the upbringing and you that doesn't have such overbearing respect will be termed rude. That is the major problem the yorubas have with the Igbos.
Igbo culture puts your feet in the ground from day one. That is why it is said that the Igbos have no king. Yorubas should stop thinking that the Igbos are dragging their land or anything with them.
You cannot see an Igbo man marrying to be fed by the parents. He has to be a man to get married and not under the father's roof. Even if he has to stay in the father's house, he will be providing but very rare.
Not that the yorubas don't travel to other zones, they do but very rare. I was in Enugu state and met a medical doctor from ekiti that was there for his youth service and stayed after. He now has a clinic and a very large farm, married to an indegene and very rich and happy. But in all, the politicians too is contributing 99% of the tribal sentiments we have in Nigeria for their selfish gain and for election purposes. Nigeria is a blessed country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Not necessary. Most Nigerians hardly see igboland as hospitable. Even some Igbos do not see igboland as hospitable (at least I have met a few). This is a demotivating factor.

Few Yorubas do venture to the southeast but it is not considered a prime destination for Yorubas.

EmekaA125:
SouthEast is 99% indigenous and 1% of other tribes. The Yorubas should explore South-East as Igbos explored SouthWest.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
There are more Yorubas in the US than any other African tribe.

https://data.census.gov/mdat/#/search?ds=ACSPUMS1Y2019&rv=LANP&wt=PWGTP

There are more Yorubas in the UK than any other African tribe so much so that they employ Yoruba speaking policemen.

https://www.thecable.ng/london-police-recruit-yoruba-speaking-officers/amp

These 2 clear cases above nullify all your assertions that are purely fabricated.

The only reason Yorubas don’t migrate in droves to Igbo land is because there are no huge opportunities that catches their fancy. What opportunities are there in igboland compared to their homeland that everybody is rushing to?

This is especially demonstrated by the frequency of migration in incredible droves from Igbo land to Yoruba land daily.

You are welcome.

LocalStandard1:
I am going to give my unapologetic, unbiased opinion about this topic of discuss based on my knowledge and observations about human interactions and relationships. I'll be brief.

Let me start with this personal example, experience.

Some years ago when I got registered in the gym I entered and saw what caused me to be afraid, intimidated and doubtful if I can even do it at all. I saw big and muscular guys in the gym lifting big and unimaginable weights, I was demoralized and thought of quitting many times over.
But my mind is stronger than my body and I refused to stop, refused to be intimated and daunted by the negative criticisms. Today every gym I go I am soon called "heavyweights", people sit and watch in amazement when I hit the gym.

1.| The first reason there aren't many South Westerners in the East is cause many are afraid to compete with the Igbos and are already intimidated by the high hustle spirit of these other people. They subconsciously ask, "if these people can come to my town and outdo me do I even stand a chance in theirs?"

Just like me some years ago in the gym, they are afraid of competition and are intimidated by the high hustling spirit. But Unlike me, they never even try.

2.| This second reason is one I tried to talk about some time ago with a video reference from Thomas Sowell from YouTube. Unlike the Igbos and even to a small extent the Hausas, the South West are not into the practice of the MIDDLE-MEN system of wealth building and accumulation. And I dare say there are more Hausas in the South East and South South than there are the South Westerners.

You have to be ready and willing to leave your comfort zone and start new and fresh in an unknown place to succeed in this kind of system. The Igbos and to an extent the Hausas can, not very much the Yorubas.

I talked with a Muslim lady who did her NYSC service in Enugu State. She and family were doubtful of her going to serve there but after it all she said she made a lot of friends and even after she returned they still keep in touch and would have visited them but what would she say to family she's going to do there again?

Maybe all it takes is a little courage to take a leap out and about. But at the end of the day "LANDLORD TRAVEL AND SEE"! wink

NOTE: I am not Igbo and have never been there, by the way.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Lagos Is No-man's-land - Alhaji Lateef Jakande by 9gerian: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Wow! So this is really a generational struggle by the igbos. The question is why, most especially as Lagos has stopped being the federal capital territory?

FisifunKododada:
It doesn't matter what Jakande says. Even Azikwe the fake god of the Ibos begged the British to assign Lagos as no man's land. Lagos belongs to Yoruba people. Any tribe or tribes that are not comfortable with that reality should come and collect it. What are you waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) by 9gerian: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Not true. Trump is not a neocon whose interests lie in US war economy with defense contracts, which is what is driving Biden’s foreign policy.

Trump has always advocated for (even before becoming president) cooperation between US and Russia because of the MAD doctrine due their nuclear weapons arsenal. But he was setup and investigated for colluding with Russia, which stopped him from pursuing any such cooperation.

Trump tackled China but kept Russia at arms length to keep Russia and China separate. Biden came and United them creating a very precarious situation for the west, and by secondary involvement, the world.

Happy times are indeed ahead.

ZINNYBANKS:
if to say na trump dey presidency , aje war go happen. grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) by 9gerian: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Those 2 have been sizing each other up for decades, now they are playing dangerous games that their ancestors would never have approved of.

Not sure why the US is so interested in Russia’s sphere of influence up to its border, but who is right or wrong will not matter eventually.

At least people now know what weapons are on the table for a world war 3.

WriterNiig:
The Black Sea is Russia's territorial waters.

👍🏻Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

1 Share

Politics / Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 9gerian: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
And Soludo did warn about this. Most politicians saw it except the concerned candidates: Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso.

Tbh, it was PDPs election to lose as long it kept its house together.

ManirBK:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Did MKO Abiola Win Bashir Tofa In Eastern Nigeria As Claimed By Obi by 9gerian: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Obi specifically mentioned that MKO Abiola got the most votes in the Southeast. Even while I listened, I was shaking my head wondering whether he was simply mistaken or deliberately lying.

Massiveglory:
Fact checker wey de carry fake news. Wetin we go call you?
Peter obi was correct.
Mko won Anambra state.
Politics / Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigns With Pdp Candidate In Egbedore LG (pictures) by 9gerian: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is why labeling Yorubas as tribal bigots is laughable and only an attempt to be clever by the half.

Adeleke has an Igbo Mum, and an Igbo wife but the people don’t care. Yorubas don’t care about your tribe or background, just don’t get aggressive with them, else they will match you aggression for aggression, and usually more than you brought to them.

Yorubas do not seek to dominate others and will also not standby and allow others to dominate them. I remember listening to a politician from the Niger Delta on tv years ago talk about how the Yorubas are the ones most favorable to create the right balance in Nigeria because of their culture that instills fairness and respect for all and sundry.

A very simple rule of engagement: Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

KanwuliaExtra:
See as this Adeleke dude lock down Osun State for PDP?
Chai!!!! cheesy

TIEFNUBU STATE OF ORIGIN. . . .
Politics / Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by 9gerian: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
The interesting thing is there are usually no outcries when discrimination happens freely in the East or even elsewhere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/sack-non-indigenes-lament-as-abia-compiles-lists/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/1569291/peter-obi-destroying-anambra-religious

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/protests-mar-apga-rally-anambra/ (Notice how article is suspiciously removed from link)

The other links may soon no longer work too. cheesy

However, expect huge outcries, preaching of love, and cursing when something similar happens in Yoruba land. That is when it suddenly becomes bigotry and all other unprintable expressions are freely used.

For some inexplicable reasons, Yorubas are expected to be fair and accommodating while they can do anyhow without being chastised- not even by their own people.

Okhuadams:
Is only in Lagos you see that happening apart from Governorship u see other tribes contesting for house of representatives, Senate, chairman'councillors in lagos but other state a Yoruba will never be allowed. In the East an Anambra man can't work in IMO L/gvment office talk less of becoming a CHAIRMAN . Is the Yorubas that sold their right for a mosle of porridge of which the Igbos gladly bouught it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by 9gerian: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Well said.

I notice people like to guilt trip Yorubas because they have come to expect so much from them due to their liberal worldview. They hope their own shades would not be exposed while they are at it.

However, he that must come to equity must come with clean hands, and energy too!

ImperialYoruba:
Thats nothing but a designed bamboozle, igodye should stay in comedy, and not cross into politics.

When ibos in Anambra deny Ibos in Enugu from contesting election. When catholic diocese in one ibo state reject a bishop appointed from another ibo state. When people of Ebonyi reject an Ibo from Anambra from taking position as Vice Chancellor of a University on their soil, these are all fine.

Ibo is denied Lagos post, now its all of sudden ok for almajiri, as you call them, to be governor in iboland.

Una dey craze. Didnt you just call, towards end of last year, for all fulani in iboland to vacate and return to North?

2 Likes

Health / Re: Corps Member Who Died In Lagos Train Accident Buried (photos) by 9gerian: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
She was only going to work cry

All youth corp members should be compulsorily insured by the state for the youth service to continue make sense.

NairaLux:
PHOTOS: Corps Member Who Died In Lagos Train Accident Buried

The remains of Oreoluwa Aina, a 28-year-old National Youth Corps Member who was involved in the Lagos train accident which occurred on Thursday, March 9, have been laid to rest.

Aina was among the six victims who were confirmed dead after a train crushed a Lagos State Government staff bus at PWD, Ikeja area of the state.

The late corps member, who was serving with the Curriculum Services Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Education in Alausa was buried on Saturday at Atan cemetery.

A delegation of the state government led by the Commissioner for Education, Folasade Adefisayo, was present at the burial.

Also present were the deceased’s family members and the State Coordinator of NYSC, Yetunde Baderinwa.

Credit: Dayo Oyewo

--
Follow for breaking news and videos.
Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Corps-Member-Who-Died-In-Lagos-Train-Accident-Buried-Photos&post=4857

Seun, mynd44

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by 9gerian: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Both Senate President and Speaker should be Christians. That would create the much needed balance to the lopsidedness of the Muslim-Muslim presidency.

This must be seen to happen, else, a wider gulf.

tinsel:
It cannot be possible for a Muslim to be the senate president.
Politics / Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by 9gerian: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
The question who from the southeast is suitable to create a formidable balance?

Totilopussylick:
The senate President is suitable for south east
Politics / Re: Gbadebo Would Have Been Arrested In A Saner Climes by 9gerian: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
This here would be classified as an hate speech!

Yaribanzaonic:
In saner climes...THIS THING, Should be shot DEAD....

A criminal and murderer, celebrated by fuus that are programmed to be foolish from birth.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by 9gerian: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wait. You pity Yoruba people over a clickbait blogpost. Then you proceed to start issuing threats to Yorubas in their land over an election in Lagos State.

How are you guys able to do this?

LocalStandard1:

I really pity innocent Yoruba people, this place they're taking the nation will consume them. Not even the Russian military can boast of a full blown power to tackle it revolting people.
Politics / Re: Another Gbadebo Bigotry by 9gerian: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
No doubt, someone must have assured Gbadebo that his sure ticket to win is to keep attacking Yorubas unapologetically.

He is doing a good job though but we may never really know how effective this his strategy is until after the elections.

compton11:
I'm saying it,that boy is a spy

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Members by 9gerian: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
What a family grin

kyber:

“My dad then shared the expenses and told my husband to contribute 120k towards my brother’s wedding but to my surprise, my husband said no and told me that my family has collected all they wanted during our wedding and they shouldn’t come to him for any financial assistance, this got me angry and I told him that he is not responsible.”

“Ever since then we have been living like strangers in the house, he doesn’t talk to me, he has just been keeping to himself, and I have never seen him this way before not even in our 2 years of courting.

“Please our mummies and daddies, kindly advise me on what to do to save the situation, I am in between my husband and my family”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.