Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

9gerian's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9gerian's Profile / 9gerian's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 94 pages)

Crime / Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
The families of the victims should go on social media Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to lodge complaints openly for the public to way in, and also contact the DSS for help.

That’s the quickest way to get appropriate attention and resolution for such crimes.

JaskanFactor:

The parents of the women have already accused police of cover up, the distance between incidents is about 2 weeks to a months , the last one before this was Ibadan , before that Abuja , its all over the country,.

this is too many incidents of a particular type of woman , they are going after the finest girls the type you need to be rich to step to, the particulars are the same, hence its very likely to be same people and they keep moving around the country to attempt to confuse ,

The type of woman in all incidents is the same, not the type of girl that will give just anybody face, the people behind this are either oyinbo or very highly placed .

1 Like

Crime / Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Do you think it is a single person carrying out all the crimes against the women in different locations all the time?

Very unlikely else, would have been rounded up by the police due to similar patterns and call logs etc.

There are evil people who hide under the dark to commit murder everywhere. They probably act like normal humans openly only to attack soft targets when they have them cornered. Clifford orji and others come to mind.

Nonetheless, you are right about the need to warn everyone including males and especially females to be very careful who they mingle with.

JaskanFactor:
i have been telling people since before BRT girl in Lagos that there is serial killer , a very highly placed serial killer operating in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person. There is another pretty girl killed and dumped somewhere in the road or hotel roughly every 2 months for the last 2 years at least , if not longer than that.

But the Nigerian police will never ever connect any of the cases, they are covering for a serial killer . Someone highly placed enough for this pretty girls to give him attention.

I have been warning people to tell all their relatives who have young women, there is serial killer in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person.

I am sorry to say, but only oyinbo are known to be into the pleasure of murdering their sexual partner to increase their sexual pleasure, they are into strangle etc, am not accusing anybody its in all their movies. And they run Nigeria.

Few years ago in Europe oyinbo man could not be arrested for making a woman kill herself, cause he was having phone intimacy with the woman and the pleasure was strangle but the woman overdid it and strangled herself to death, until i heard this story i thought this shit was a myth.

You better tell all your relatives, thisa has been going on over 2 years the victims over 20 so far, and they are taking them all over the south and capital.

The parents of this ladies have been accusing Nigerian police of cover up, as such whom ever is into this snuff is very highly placed, you better tell your daughter to be very careful with oyinbo or rich looking strangers, somebody that locks like he got the entire Nigerian police in his back pocket.

It is totally abnormal for so many young women to be going missing without alarm of serial killer being razed
AT A NATIONAL LEVEL, the only explanation is police cover up.
Crime / Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
Was she caught up in the fight in gwarimpa recently?

Who would have thought such a sectional fight could break out in the FCT.

post=122779059:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/25-year-old-missing-woman-found-murdered-in-abuja-2.html
Family / Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by 9gerian: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earn? undecided...
Romance / Re: If $ex Can Generate Electricity�� Which stateWould Have Stable Light? by 9gerian: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Available data suggests otherwise:

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/11/16/2021-list-of-states-with-the-highest-hiv-rate-in-nigeria/?amp

The core North seem to be doing better though.

PS
In absolute numbers you may be right because 1.3% of 24 million people is higher that 5.4% of 5 million.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Lagos . Lagos will power the whole African continent. HIV just spreading like wild fire in Lagos especially on the island

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: FRAUD : Help Me Locate A Scammer called PRINCE OHANENYE with His Email/Phone by 9gerian: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Since it it was a transfer you can trace him. Report to the police or EFCC. That is a financial crime.

Ruegalt:
Hello all,

I feel so bad right now. I trusted a bureau de change guy and the guy scammed me of N1,200,000. I am in Lagos while he is a bureau de Change Hausa guy in Kaduna. All I have is his phone number. I transferred money to him in Canada so that he would transfer the naira equivalent to me but right after my transfer, he blocked me and switched off his phone and I have not been able to contact him or get my naira equivalent since. I got to know him through the online forum on ngrates.com.

Please what do I do ? Who can help me ? I have been so down cast since the past one week due to this unfair betrayal of trust. Please if you know how I can locate him using just his phone number, please help me. Thanks
Business / Re: Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) by 9gerian: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2023
But Edo is 67%…

post=122733841:
Ownership of bank accounts by tribes
Politics / Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by 9gerian: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Ewedu?

Revolution2022:
Amala is for his asslickers.Tinubu hasnt eaten amala in decades.It is not an healthy food.
Crime / Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by 9gerian: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1650234118951645184?s=46&t=eYcM9AlRnks_NwpBkZ6lcw

You are welcome!

Albertone:

The first video was out already, intimidation won't work again. If she didn't give in to intimidation, no one can do anything to her because the "Bebbex" guy will be the prime suspect.
Remember the agency that also took the case up but later deleted their posts, do you think that agency can also be intimidated?

Madam was paid handsomely afterall, the guy said "e no go pass money".

Pets / Re: A Hedgehog Crawled Into Our Compound by 9gerian: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please provide updates as you go along. Looks like an interesting pet venture perhaps…

Adjovi:

Currently reading about it

1 Like

Pets / Re: A Hedgehog Crawled Into Our Compound by 9gerian: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations. You got yourself a pet. Find out how to care for it.

Adjovi:
This morning because I own cats. A neighbor called me to come look at something and I was pretty surprised to see a hedgehog crawling about in the compound. I don't live in a rural area and there are no farms around us just buildings and tarred roads.
I keep wondering how it got here or who owns it.
I kept it in a carton for now and kept some cucumbers for it to eat. Hopefully the owner comes asking or something.

What do y'all think I should do?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by 9gerian: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Intimidated not paid.

Why not follow through by seeing the video showing how the policeman was interrogating her as if if she was the offender. It is interesting to note that someone (another officer perhaps) who felt disgusted made the second video while the policeman was intimidating her. There are good people everywhere.

Looks like that’s what made her to change the story.

Albertone:

You don't understand human psychology.

Guess you're not Yoruba that's why you didn't understand what she said in the first video.
Based on the issue surrounding the case, it's likely she has been paid to do damage control.
Phones / Re: Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS by 9gerian: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
cheesy

inoki247:
Lol the List no clear I believe on phone Call na Northerners go full the list cause na dem sabi buy people old sim and sabi call wrong numbers shocked shocked cool
Politics / Re: 65% Of Containers Berthing In Nigeria End Up In Southeast – NIWA by 9gerian: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Not true.

There are more Yorubas in the US than any other African tribe.

https://data.census.gov/mdat/#/search?ds=ACSPUMS1Y2019&rv=LANP&wt=PWGTP

There are more Yorubas in the UK than any other African tribe so much so that they employ Yoruba speaking policemen.

https://www.thecable.ng/london-police-recruit-yoruba-speaking-officers/amp

Please provide verifiable data to support your assertions if you have them.

horsepower102:

Igbos are the most well travelled ethnic group in Africa. This factor has given them a unique advantage because they are exposed to how other progressive nations run their affairs.

This is the main reason they are very frustrated with how horrible things are going in Nigeria.

There is no sane human being in Nigeria who travels around the world and come back happy with the nonsense going on in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by 9gerian: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
That guy has set some very rude precedents. Most male celebrities are going to start protecting themselves as a result. The females would be lost for expression…

ThatrealestApex:
ACHRAF HAKIMI, The man who saw
2-morrow 10-morrow grin grin grin

The hunter has been Hunted
grin grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by 9gerian: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very deep. And only women can run it.

olisefom:
Pure truth.

While most young men don't have hidden agenda going into marriage, their female counterparts enter marriage based on different reasons. A woman can be used by the police to marry you just to investigate you...the amount of time they are with you is pure business - whereas the man will be playing love.

For some men, once you are beautiful, you are good to go...for some, just good character. But women are different in this regard.
Politics / Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by 9gerian: 2:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Some of us wanted the election done with quickly enough so things can return to normal but …
Celebrities / Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by 9gerian: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please explain using Ariana Grande as a specific example.

twilliamx:
Hollywood eats it's own. A very evil and vile place filled with drug addicts, cannibals, pedophiles, satanists and all imaginable and unimaginable evil.
Politics / Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by 9gerian: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2023
You are funny. There is nothing wrong with making the best of a bad situation.

Most of the other regions have thugs who have become terrible and are showing their people pepper. Where are you from? Be honest.

The Agberos/thugs are people that have been mostly neglected by the society, government and policies that didn’t take care of the grassroots, hence a bad situation across the entire country. The area boys in Lagos and especially the southwest have in a way been engaged and integrated through their nurtw Union in a manner that ensures that they do not become criminals and a menace to the society. Hence the threat of breakdown of law and order has been significantly reduced. If not this then it would have been mostly other atrocities.

This is why the individuals, mostly girls who posted their experiences on social media can relate and tell useful stories about how they got help and felt secured even at odd hours because of Agberos presence at places that would have been described as very dangerous. Same thing happens when there is an accident or any other security issue in any locality.

The Agberos are known and engaged and therefore protect their territories. They do not need to be criminals- at least not in their numbers. THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE FIRST RESPONDERS. Free and volunteered help in these cases shared via the social media posts screenshots. Not the most ideal or desired but it works for the society helping to create a balance while the government works out other interventions like free education, drug raids, vocational trainings to help self sufficiency and take more thugs off the streets.

Contrast that with Agberos/thugs in Onitsha who have been reported to show people hell and restricting movement from certain hours of the day once it gets slightly dark, or other regions where you have all sorts of bandits, insurgents, attacks, kidnappings, molestations, sit at home orders (with violence) and demands for ransoms that has not abated.

I hope you get the gist now. Nobody is eulogizing agero or thugs, we are just saying it is better to manage and engage the thugs meaningfully to prevent them from becoming a menace to the society or else…

Gilgil:
And that's the megacity for you - Touts are first responders!

May all of you praising this terrible thing grow to be Agberos and let your children take upthe role as a generational business, can you say Amen?

Politics / Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by 9gerian: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
The Lagos Agberos are the reason a lot of people can move around at odd hours and very late in Lagos. They are the first responders when there is any emergency usually like one of the posts said.

It will also shock a lot of people that those guys are as regimented almost like the military with order and respect across their rank and file in terms of sincerity and loyalty.

They do have some good sides to be honest.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Update: Mob Stoned Driver To Death In Akure Almost Killed His Parent - Police by 9gerian: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2023
It appears motorcycle riders are another breed when it comes to violence. How is it that nobody was able to intervene but pictures and videos were of utmost importance to the witnesses.

This type of lawlessness needs to be curbed.
Politics / Re: Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election by 9gerian: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Interpretation.

Their reportage is different from your interpretation of compulsory 25% in Abuja.

NothingDoMe:
And the capital? Tinubu got 25% in FCT?

I don't believe this crap is from the USA. Sounds more like Tinubu media write up. Even people who watched NTA knew that TInubu did not get 25% in FCT.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened by 9gerian: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Why, bearing in mind that if anything happened to the lady, he would be liable through investigation?

cozy7:
The guy tried sef. Most guys will kick her out that night... Empty handed!
Politics / Re: Video : Rinu Talks Tough About Tinubu And Atiku On France 24 TV by 9gerian: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2023
It appears the real strategy is to embarrass tinubu, and not to really prove any crime.

Ireportlive:

Ofcoarse she is lying... FBI already cleared Tinubu of not having any case.. his forfeiture order was on his accountsand was done by IRS

1 Like

Family / Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by 9gerian: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2023
I suspect the advent of tv and news casting may have helped to reshape the world. People had to start pretending to be good and nice to avoid bad press.

Mindlog:

Nigeria is very low on that!

I was awed throughout the project, how those folks kept records of all that was significant for their progenies....I really learnt big on wars, escapes, deportations, re-entry, religious intimidations, outbreak of diseases etc that happen through those centuries.

I came off with the knowledge that no matter how Britiain wants to look prim and proper today, their ancestors were baddos as them show present day US and Canada shege!
Crime / Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by 9gerian: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
This angle is outrageous but deep at the same time. shocked

Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You accepted a gift from your ex and boom something terrible happens and you're no where to be found on the D-Day, I smell something bad

Make them follow arrest that bride, she's got a hand in this, who no Sabi no go Sabi
Crime / Re: Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims by 9gerian: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good news.

The FG in conjunction with the state and local governments should collaborate to ensure that there are no ungoverned or unpoliced spaces.

Then kidnapping and all sorts of violent crimes will be significantly reduced.

Tedious but it will get the job done eventually if they do not relent.

dre11:
Kill kidnap suspect during shoot-out

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-police-uncover-kidnappers-den-in-lagos-rescue-three-victims/
Foreign Affairs / Re: Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban by 9gerian: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by 9gerian: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Smart. China got the free trade zone deal under tinubu in Lagos. Replay at the National across Nigeria.

EmirGold:

https://gazettengr.com/china-meets-president-elect-tinubu-on-trade-diplomatic-relations-with-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua by 9gerian: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Very valid argument.

It was the first time I was seeing sitting Governor losing election to the Senate. Seven serving Governors who wanted to become Senators lost elections woefully. That couldn't have been possible without credible election; where a Personal Assistant was elected Senator in Edo State, an Okada rider defeating a popular musician in Lagos, where Asiwaju Tinubu was defeated in Lagos by the Labour Party candidate, how much of credibility do you want to see? I think the two major candidates, Atiku and Obi are bad losers. They need to wake up and take a patriotic position by congratulating the winner in the spirit of sportsmanship. We need to stabilise the polity for the new President-elect to be able to deliver his promises. As per the tribunal, there is nothing that will come out of it, because the President-elect got votes across the country, to enjoy enough spread. It will help enrich our legal jurisprudence, but it won't be the responsibility of the Judiciary to generate fresh votes when the people have spoken on the 25th February. We should never speak of another annulment after the unfortunate incident of 1993. The election has been won and lost.
Sports / Re: Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review by 9gerian: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kickboxer referee grin

Must be his village people because that most likely is the end of his refereeing career. sad

Sorry player. Next time maintain a social distance from players and referees to avoid losing your precious asset. It’s not even funny.

dre11:
“Referees are human beings. Many times they can make mistakes.”

https://gazettengr.com/referee-kicks-player-in-groin-for-demanding-var-review/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.