Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156735 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
BossLadyDiana: Hi sweeties;I am Diana its a pleasure being here.
welcome

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hi lovely nlanders.....
My BIRTHDAY is fast approaching, hoping for a nice celeb........ U'LL BE ALL INVITED wen its tym
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
we are waiting! hope its gona be a night party grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
^ ^ ^

YEAH!!! Bt i suppose it shud be ""we'll be der ooooo""
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
na ur party now hope it wud be hosted in a club?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm! Me no dey club oo....bt its gonna be jst good sha (lodge fins)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
lodge tins.. in lag or where?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lag- is dt ur base

Quite unfortunate...its S.E
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Im always in LAG & ABJ

But S.E- it has to be owerri, dat place is lively meen
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nnekacherry: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
flourishing:

welcome welcome welcome

Lol.. Thanks dear...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
This is not a chatroom.... MODs do your job.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:

Hmmmmmmmm.

bennyraz: Im always in LAG & ABJ

But S.E- it has to be owerri, dat place is lively meen

Ok den.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Maria-G:
Coming from you that's hilarious! grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
ijebabe:
Coming from you that's hilarious! grin grin
lol, smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. Thanks dear...

how was ur weekend. Can we be friends on fb. I no want make MOD and fellow nairalanders vex ooo.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=Nnekacherry]

Lol.. Thanks dear...[/quo

HAVE A SMASHING WEEK AHEAD. Cheers.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2012
What do I do dat will earn me a 'this post is hidden'?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Amadja: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Am Amadja from delta, single and searching new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Amadja: Am Amadja from delta, single and searching new

am from delta state asaba.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by queene(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
can i call myself new? don't think so, but i've been offline for a few years, am i still entitled to the refreshments for newbies. least i forget pls make mine 2 chicken sharwama and 2 glasses of chapman. tnx. kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Succieangel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
AmBeautiful: Thank you for the warm reception,

Please serve refreshments!
smiley
u took da word rit out of my mouth
item 7 plez
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DonaldGenes(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Any reasonable chap n gurlz can send me an email. I don't understand stuepid n gibberish n allergic to pervs.
is that how you showcase your E-character,very first time you are here,you don dey start calling ppl stupid 'indirectly'
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by innocentchuks(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
hi ladies and gents it is good been here, i believe and hope hope i will get fun here considering the fact that you all are wonderful people. one love my people. how is it going here?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
innocent chuks: hi ladies and gents it is good been here, i believe and hope hope i will get fun here considering the fact that you all are wonderful people. one love my people. how is it going here?
innocent, thats my cousin's name...chuks, thats my ex's name. you welcome innocent

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maria-G:
innocent, thats my cousin's name...chuks, thats my ex's name. you welcome innocent

rolls eyes..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidosis™:

rolls eyes..
whats that?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
helo people
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maria-G:
whats that?
your previous post
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by keltysloow(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
hì rumies,wats going on there. coolhì rumies,wats going on there.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidosis™:

your previous post

do you two follow each other everywhere? It's kinda annoying undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

do you two follow each other everywhere? It's kinda annoying undecided
Agreed.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2012
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.