Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156736 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by viruz007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
hi all... am new here... *grinning*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: im looking for a wife here on nairaland, where can i find her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
. |

Hmmmmmmmmmm kittykat kwanu? Abi na concubines U want dis tym
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mary4life1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yay! I've finally registered.so so happy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hmm...smh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nnekacherry: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
I am new too jare... Why una no welcome me?.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by toria1980(f): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
its a question damn it! angry angry angry
oya lets try again... u like lollipop? smiley

grin grin I like love lollipop
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Law-confessor:
. |

Hmmmmmmmmmm kittykat kwanu? Abi na concubines U want dis tym

angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

190:

angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Rear Admiral
As in a$$
Welcome, you'll fit right in wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nnekacherry: I am new too jare... Why una no welcome me?.

welcome welcome welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Moseswytt: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote
author=sexkillz][font=tempus sans
itc]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member
that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask
questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may
be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been
insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section,
(Jaybee and
Sexkillz currently) and they'll be
here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older
members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get
quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section
on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

[/font]
[/quote]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Megmary(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hi all, am new here and looking forward to make good friends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oppeolluwa(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Hello dude,am Opeoluwa I like to meet understanding ladies. U can contact me on 08023376671
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2012
^this guy is seating on a very long thing....smh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Guest for 6 years.
Member for a few months now cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2012
ciphoenix: Guest for 6 years.
Member for a few months now cheesy
erm....am confused... Is that an introduction?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Maria-G:
erm....am confused... Is that an introduction?
yes nawww, i'm a new member. Found this thread late
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by perkinsramsay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
hello am new here, hope to get the best. am Ramsay,wishing you guys a happy weekend
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
hello am new here too, im looking for 190 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hey ppl, I'm new here. Hope to ve fun.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Megmary: Hi all, am new here and looking forward to make good friends.

would you be my friend.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
Well...To fulfill all righteousness....

Hey i'm new here. Hello....I guess.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
190: hello am new here too, im looking for 190 embarassed embarassed embarassed

new? u don old for this type of business now angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 2million1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello frenz pls welcome d newest member of romance section
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2012
~vicky~:

new? u don old for this type of business now angry angry angry

im new can u show me around embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Amya(f): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Na wa o!!! See as guys and babes gather here dey do october rush! angry <sad <sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ciphoenix: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2012
190:

im new can u show me around embarassed embarassed
new ke? I've known you for ages sir grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2012
Amya: Na wa o!!! See as guys and babes gather here dey do october rush! angry <sad <sad

you no join in?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by BossLadyDiana(f): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hi sweeties;I am Diana its a pleasure being here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
ciphoenix: yes nawww, i'm a new member. Found this thread late
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.