Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156493 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm new here ---> ROMANCE. Tryna get some into my life, hope I get some help.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ivorybabe88(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
hello all,im new to this forum!!

im not naija bred, but i love yall wink grin

( ivorian by the way cool)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ivorybabe88: hello all,im new to this forum!!

im not naija bred, but i love yall wink grin

( ivorian by the way cool)
Love u 2! Are u gay?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
LeJeun3: I'm new here ---> ROMANCE. Tryna get some into my life, hope I get some help.
Okay! Y u lacking romance? U geeky?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Okay! Y u lacking romance? U geeky?
lost it after my last relationship.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lordgatt46(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Im new in dix rum.how its gonna be
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kenlash1(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2012
Newest chap on d block looking for undiluted fun. Fill me in
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2012
LeJeun3: lost it after my last relationship.

are u ready for a new one
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2012
flourishing:

are u ready for a new one

You bet I'm ready. Really missed the companionship!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Blckb3ard(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Sup folks,blackbeard says hi...wetin dey pop?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dacutie1(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2012
Hi guys, I'm new here smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2012
da cutie: Hi guys, I'm new here smiley
Hey dear, welcome, send me a PM smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by goofie: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Ekabo.

What was your old ID?

imaima
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
Kinda new plsss.....
Wondering if i can fit in....
Cordial/affectionate welcoming wil be appreciated alot pls......

Dnt really lyk being beefed plssss....

Luv y'all "k**ses"

least i 4got, luv d "f" wooing "m" thread. Wz so fun. U guys tried alot.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
Kinda new plsss.....

Luv y'all "k**ses"

welcome sweetie, you'wud fit in.. no one wud beef u and if anyone wants to, kindly report the person to me Bennyraz and watch me scold the person grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
Kinda new plsss.....

Luv y'all "k**ses"

awwh... u seem scared, i dont bite na! oya show me nipplesss abeg! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey dear, welcome, send me a PM smiley
asewooooo!!! i go block ur runs! u? wa gba!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bl@ckb3ard:
Sup folks,blackbeard says hi...wetin dey pop?
i like u already jare! u razz abi? na u dey collect base money for enugu?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
awwh... u seem scared, i dont bite na! oya show me nipplesss abeg! kiss kiss kiss kiss
take ur time o!!! wetin dey worry u angry angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by goofie: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: welcome sweetie, you'wud fit in.. no one wud beef u and if anyone wants to, kindly report the person to me Bennyraz and watch me scold the person grin

fenks darling, i appreciate.
I beliv nobdy wil beef me as long as i dd nt beef any1.

Dnt mind d oda friend of mine. Nipple ni... Lmao
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:

fenks darling, i appreciate.
I beliv nobdy wil beef me as long as i dd nt beef any1

Dnt mind d oda friend of mine. Nipple ni... Lmao
[size=13pt]sweetie, you don't know nl sha.. it's fun packed, anything hcan happen, u gat to shine ur eyes grin grin osamo? by the way, were do u represent?[/size]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fanks once more for d mind opening dear...

Represent==> east....

Brb later
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
Kinda new plsss.....

Luv y'all "k**ses"

Oh dear, have fun viewing around smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
asewooooo!!! i go block ur runs! u? wa gba!
Idowu, i dey provoke for you upon say i too like you undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: take ur time o!!! wetin dey worry u angry angry angry angry
u dey craze? oya comot ur boxers now!!! angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Idowu, i dey provoke for you upon say i too like you undecided
u see my mail? o ma fumble
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

today is 3rd o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u see my mail? o ma fumble
I decided not to reply.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Maria-G:
today is 3rd o
Oh babygirl, oh my goodness. Ok send me those details my dear smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

I decided not to reply.
hmm.. okies! no quams
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

fenks dear....
Hoping to explore well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.