Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156492 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:

fenks dear....
Hoping to explore well
Hmm, don't be quick to use that word except you wanna get laid smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u dey craze? oya comot ur boxers now!!! angry angry angry
u dis girl, u no dey fear abi if i catchet u.. walai, u go get protruding tommy sharp sharp grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: u dis girl, u no dey fear abi if i catchet u.. walai, u go get protruding tommy sharp sharp grin
heheeheh! werey!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
heheeheh! werey!
u dey run niii wait 4 me naa grin grin i go bulala u wit my koboko
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
---
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
LeJeun3:

You bet I'm ready. Really missed the companionship!

can we get to know each other if its ok with u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ivorybabe88(f): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
my friend stop the nonsense, im not gay!! angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ivorybabe88(f): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Love u 2! Are u gay?

i beg stop the nonsense, im not gay?, are you inquiring?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 3:36am On Oct 04, 2012
190: please if you are new here and a female

kindly go to my profile, there is an email there

send me a message and lets get tangled and get 2 know ourselves better

u must be beautiful very beautiful - no males please

(grins)

I need 2 add more women to my harlem cool cool

cheesy cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed

@190
So Ugly Women Ain't Gonna Be Allowed Into Ur Harlem?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawconfessor(f): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmm, don't be quick to use that word except you wanna get laid smiley

Lol....get laid kwa- How?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Vince2(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello all, am the newest member here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ayanfe004(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Hi everybody,i am new on dis platform.what is good?are mine welcome ?but traffic don hold bread for road oooo.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2012
Ayanfe004: Hi everybody,i am new on dis platform.what is good?are mine welcome ?but traffic don hold bread for road oooo.
ur grammar sef is new in town. guy, which version of ngbatic u dey blow we
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayanfe004: Hi everybody,i am new on dis platform.what is good?are mine welcome ?but traffic don hold bread for road oooo.

Allow us to welcome you first, before you talk about food/cash here. shocked grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^^^ i am new here. care to show me around? embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Am afraid not! tongue tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
why now? angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Na by force? i say i no gree, ask trevor. angry tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
trebvor na winch oh! you wan make him carry me go their coven? undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by toria1980(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
***coughs** i am new here..
care to be nice to me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
toria1980: ***coughs** i am new here..
care to be nice to me?
yea!! u b cheerful giver?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
cheerful as in prompt to do it giver? grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by toria1980(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
yea!! u b cheerful giver?

i only ask to be nice to...a warm welcome at least
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
toria1980:

i only ask to be nice to...a warm welcome at least
its a question damn it! angry angry angry
oya lets try again... u like lollipop? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
I think some people to welcome the new members should take a break....
Bados, you are scaring some of these people ooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
*ehem* hey everyone, I'm new on Nairaland. Please you all should welcome me nicely grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
im looking for a wife here on nairaland, where can i find her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shugamania(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
I think am new too...relatively..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.