Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156727 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2012
i am a new member![s]afterall i have not posted in a long while[/s] embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2012
iyatrustee: i am a new member![s]afterall i have not posted in a long while[/s] embarassed embarassed
Have u fixed ur desktop? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2012
you forgot you sent me some cash after our last meeting? tongue tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello people, i want to see the chairman of this company, i don't like the way i was talked to by one of his boys yesterday.

Where can i get him?angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2012
freecocoa: Hello people, i want to see the chairman of this company, i don't like the way i was talked to by one of his boys yesterday.

first of all r u a newbie smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
iyatrustee: you forgot you sent me some cash after our last meeting? tongue tongue
cmon, that was nothing. cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2012
freecocoa: Hello people, i want to see the chairman of this company, i don't like the way i was talked to by one of his boys yesterday.

they didnt teach u how to greet in ur adult education abi ? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2012
ATMC: first of all r u a newbie smiley
My name is cocoa, I don't know who is newbie because i just arrived here this morning and i don't know anybody angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
they didnt teach u how to greet in ur adult education abi ? undecided
I didn't go to adult school because i'm not tall and i said "hello" is that not a greeting?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
freecocoa: I didn't go to adult school because i'm not tall and i said "hello" is that not a greeting?
you are not tall? Are u a midget? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
you are not tall? Are u a midget? undecided
I'm not tall like an adult so i am still a teenager.undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
freecocoa: My name is cocoa, I don't know who is newbie because i just arrived here this morning and i don't know anybody angry
cheesy ...nd dt guy has no case with u before d chairman seeing dt u just arrived
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not tall like an adult so i am still a teenager.undecided
lol @teenager
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
For people that went to night school. It means
NIGHT CERTIFICATION EDUCATION. undecided
xynerise:
What is NCE? undecided

ijebabe:
What is wrong with being friendly. He's the kids' godfather na.
I don tire for ur jelosi o angry

I'm sorry darling, only that I have sharephobia in me, I'll try to adjust.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
When ar u guys gonna share food to newbies na Mi is hungry o sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hurry while stock last grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, you're messing up this thread. Is this supposed to be a chat room?
shut up! It would have been hidden if it is messing up the thread tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
shut up! It would have been hidden if it is messing up the thread tongue
I'm sure it wasn't hidden to give an exact example of what not to post on this thread undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm sure it wasn't hidden to give an exact example of what not to post on this thread undecided
sexkillz, cmon i was only been friendly to our newbies undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by aye9(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
aye9: am new here
You are welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
sexkillz, cmon i was only been friendly to our newbies undecided
[color=#000030]That wan na offtopic o.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: You are welcome
cmon Mr take-no-nonsense Moderator! This room needs some ingredients to spice it up. Are we just gonna say "you are welcome" like some kind of hotel attendants? Geez! undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Come killz, why this partial, did you welcome me? Oh I know the reason..., come on, get over it man.
sexkillz: You are welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Come killz, why this partial, did you welcome me? Oh I know the reason..., come on, get over it man.
hey antelope allow me to make my complain first and get answers. You can come back in 2hours time. Thank u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hey ant, you're my unborn child's age mate.
xynerise:
hey antelope allow me to make my complain first and get answers. You can come back in 2hours time. Thank u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Hey ant, you're my unborn child's age mate.
it was even 3hours time dat u came back. grin. Good boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.