Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156467 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
seuntola: oh oh!!!!!my kini felt insultd nd spoke †̥ U̶̲̥̅̊...*winks*... I apologize on behalf O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ Junior....H̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊w̶̲̥̅̊z ur sunday goin? Me chaoing garri 4 here
Seun! Apologise properly NOW!! angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
seuntola: am sorry!!!!!! Dis one wey police dey luk me, I hop I am safe in NL o
Dats betta! So tell me about u? Wot brought ur chocolate self to NL cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
am new!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Omolola1: am new!
Gaddamniit! Where has this antelope, Xynerise gone to, leaving his duty post?

*sighs* am sorry sweet. You are most welcomed. Just move over to the next room to be acessed by Idowu...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Omolola1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Maria-G:

*sighs* am sorry sweet. You are most welcomed. Just move over to the next room to be acessed by Idowu...

LMAOOOO!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
bennyraz: kai.. U no no say so many goodies are attached to Miss Nigeria? For example, a brand new car, 100,000USD, brand new phones e.g Iphone 5, clothing allowance, hair allowance e.g brazillian hair e.t.c Chance to be part of the Miss World contest and who knows You could just be our second Agbani Darego grin grin

No way. I don't want or need those things. [s]Except for the iPhone. I already ordered one lmao.[/s]

I don't believe in Miss World or MBGN. Very superficial. I'd rather go for a Spelling or Geography Bee lol.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

No way. I don't want or need those things. [s]Except for the iPhone. I already ordered one lmao.[/s]

I don't believe in Miss World or MBGN. Very superficial. I'd rather go for a Spelling or Geography Bee lol.

He flatters, she shows off haha.. . . Hello btw. . Just tell me u don't miss me on n offline sad . . Lemme know when your sis. . . . .

@Topic hello fckers n suckers I'm mew here- so what do ya'all mdafcker have to ofer. .
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't miss you. At all.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: I don't miss you. At all.

Aww that's sweet, same here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Maria-G:

someone is missing mua grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise:
someone is dreaming
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
seuntola: hmmm dat sounds yummie..*smiles* am seuntola d sexiest among 3 pikin,...na boredom slap me com here,, ma babie no dey get my tym again so I tot where else can I find life on planet earth away frm suckin bbm|2go|watsapp..planetnairaland is d way forward jare....so hw abt U̶̲̥̅̊? Can I meet U̶̲̥̅̊??
U d sexiest? U seriously think u sexy? Kai! Jesus wept#
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Miss NL! spelling bee? Like really are you missing your child hood? Common, u've outgrown those thingz.. Btw, try ballet dancing.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by smart257(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goldieluks: Hiya everyone, am new here. Am looking to make friends with guys only. No girls allowed! angry
Please welcome me, hello hi....hi hello.
Please who is Mynd?
kiss

Welcome. Are you on 2go or facebook or are you using bb? How can we connect?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
bennyraz: Miss NL! spelling bee? Like really are you missing your child hood? Common, u've outgrown those thingz.. Btw, try ballet dancing.

Lmao. Aka game show nna.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lmao. Aka game show nna.
lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2012
seuntola: . I define sexie, Pls don't shout it...don't want †̥ get all d ladies goin crazilie in love..lmaoing...where ƌ̲̣̣̣̥iƌ̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ go since ehn?**bones**
hey man your fancy smiley is too much
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2012
hornipipe: hey man your fancy smiley is too much
can't find where dat is an offence unda NL rules...U̶̲̥̅̊ beefin alreadi....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2012
hornipipe: hey man your fancy smiley is too much
saintpiper, let the newbie be...you are in charge of his orientation...wait your turn, Idowu isnt done yet.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2012
seuntola: can't find where dat is an offence unda NL rules...U̶̲̥̅̊ beefin alreadi....
hey man nobody is beefing you but the fact remains fancy smiley is feminine,not everyone owns a bb to get what ur writing
most ppl are on pc and other non-bb phones.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
saintpiper, let the newbie be...you are in charge of his orientation...wait your turn, Idowu isnt done yet.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2012
hornipipe: hey man nobody is beefing you but the fact remains fancy smiley is feminine,not everyone owns a bb to get what ur writing
most ppl are on pc and other non-bb phones.
hush! This is neither the place nor the time, gerrit.
Seuntola, you are welcome. Indeed sexy.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
tnx jare maria**blushing** U̶̲̥̅̊ ll mk a wondaful mum*winks# orbieeee@hornipipe....wicked father#
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2012
seuntola: tnx jare maria**blushing** U̶̲̥̅̊ ll mk a wondaful mum*winks# orbieeee@hornipipe....wicked father#
I am a wonderful mum already, so no need for the wish...*winks*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seuntola: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:

I am a wonderful mum already, so no need for the wish...*winks*
hmmmm...really?? *lips sealed* b4 I spit nonsense...wah d' U̶̲̥̅̊ do?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Were you lost? Because your mom was kind of looking for you, be a good boy
xynerise:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bado, are you a cougar now?
Idowuogbo:
Dats betta! So tell me about u? Wot brought ur chocolate self to NL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.