Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156529 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Awwwwww! This is where I run for cover.. Oh! So u do the drilling!! Depends on what you wanna drill! Could get u a tight h01e, a well , a gutter or a very wide canal.. As for me, I don't play around with drilling & drillers.. Some h01es need to be kept shut, clean and out of reach of guys like D-Explorer.. U know! kiss
Hehehe, can't remb when a hole becomes clean. You mean the monthly dirty thingy, the self jerking and quicky things. LOL. Babe, aint no kiddo. If am not drilling your hole, someone else is on it grin *huh, did she kissed me?*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Pity I can't kiss u for real.. D-Explorer.. That monthly thing don't make holes dirty.. It's a natural process, only dirty gals keeps dirty h01es.. U can do dirty things with Ur h01e and keep it clean afterall.. Depends on the gal.
Well, u ain't drilling this h01e, and u ain't sure someone else is...!! tongue
LOL. You did babe. Alright, this might be your first time. I'm gonna make it memorable. Ok wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Where is D-Explorer? After the stress of work and sitting tru traffic.. All I can think about is coming back to nairaland and giving D-Explorer another E-kiss... Lol
#He is the only dude that welcomed me to the Romance section anyway & he seems pretty real too.
LOL. Thanks dear. I wish i could massage your feet before bed grin Have fun around the Section, we've got interesting characters here *looks around* But ermm erm, where's the kiss na?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Uncle D, I see you doing a nice job "everywhere"
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
D-Explorer explores everywhere then.. Thats interesting.. Dude, do u care if we schedule more than a kissing session then?.. Ur Exploring reputation sure precedes u.. More reason to like u the more.. Life's too short to waste on gawking or dulling!! kiss another kiss for you D-Explorer.
babe, cool it...you are on fire!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Kk.. Will check everyone out then.. Already giving sexkills, Idowuogbo, atheist-D, vanneni, 190, and some others a size-up.. They seem pretty cool too. As for Ur kiss, it timed out already.. Would have to schedule another E-kissing session with u.. Later
cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle D, I see you doing a nice job "everywhere"
Hahaha, babygirl, that's what it means to be alive grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahaha, babygirl, that's what it means to be alive grin
oh, owk....thats new.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
D-Explorer explores everywhere then.. Thats interesting.. Dude, do u care if we schedule more than a kissing session then?.. Ur Exploring reputation sure precedes u.. More reason to like u the more.. Life's too short to waste on gawking or dulling!! kiss another kiss for you D-Explorer.
You got me sweetie. My arms are wide open. Use me but don't dump me..hahahahaha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Lol.. Won't use and won't dump you either.. You are for keep baby.. You and I got some exploring to do.. Online of course.. tongue
Oh that's pretty much fun than having kids in disney. Lets roll baby, you on me, me on you wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Trafks: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi,I'm totally new here,can I be directed pls?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by spicygrace(f): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
hey guys, wat's new n hw's evrybody's day?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kyle1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi guys,this dude is new in here.pls welcome him...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by favourozo(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Hello everyone am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2012
favourozo :
Hello everyone am new here
Welcome dear

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Nopes babe I'm not.. Just teasing to get you jealous!! So, tell me how jealous u are! cool
ooops! Babygirl, thats a totally wrong move and on the wrong person for that matter.....maybe you should explore more. Anyways, I love your spirit..WILD SPIRIT!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hi am new and shy here
Someone should welcome me and give me a hole to-drill too embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Beync(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hi am new here, how i can post a comment?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Helo people m new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: Helo people m new here
Your first post as i can see. Welcome dear smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Your first post as i can see. Welcome dear smiley
Thanks sir/madam?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: Thanks sir/madam?
Just say sir and when we get into eachother, you can just call my name wink smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Em... Hi. I am very new here. Where am I?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Just say sir and when we get into eachother, you can just call my name wink smiley
well ur username describes me in general.

So wen wr intoeach other instead of the "oooooo:,aaaaahhhhh!"

U want me to use ur realname?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oahray: Em... Hi. I am very new here. Where am I?
ur here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: well ur username describes me in general.

So wen wr intoeach other instead of the "oooooo:,aaaaahhhhh!"

U want me to use ur realname?
C'mon babe, you can simply say, D-Explorer pls don't stop, hit me hard baby. Gaddit? wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.