Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156536 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon babe, you can simply say, D-Explorer pls don't stop, hit me hard baby. Gaddit? wink cheesy
*shocked*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: ur here
em... Ok *confused*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon babe, you can simply say, D-Explorer pls don't stop, hit me hard baby. Gaddit? wink cheesy

Mhhhhhhhh

Come here u naughty boy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
*shocked*
Oahray: em... Ok *confused*
did I do sumthing wrong?

Ohray u gay?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: did I do sumthing wrong?

Ohray u gay?
born-again christian?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
born-again christian?
don't make me laugh,m just playing girl.

Me being born again has nufin to do with this
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: don't make me laugh,m just playing girl.

Me being born again has nufin to do with this
ok
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: did I do sumthing wrong?

Ohray u gay?
angry angry angry no be ur fault. So any guy that doesnt hit on you is gay?
Your big head there angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oahray: angry angry angry no be ur fault.
hmmm sorry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: hmmm sorry
doesnt change the size of your head grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy:

Mhhhhhhhh

Come here u naughty boy
Baby, i think we should get a room. Too many spies here wink grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
*shocked*
undecided sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Baby, i think we should get a room. Too many spies here wink grin
we should,tell me where and ill be there
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oahray: doesnt change the size of your head grin
go easy jare, ogini?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: we should,tell me where and ill be there
Now, that's my girl. I've a reserved room in the sexuality section. We can go sweat it out wink grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadamSouthy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now, that's my girl. I've a reserved room in the sexuality section. We can go sweat it out wink grin
just a link and I will be there

U know I hate being lost in the traffic.......since I already have alotta haters already
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
Madam Southy: just a link and I will be there

U know I hate being lost in the traffic.......since I already have alotta haters already
Baby, lets get behind close door, right here https://www.nairaland.com/1130787/d-explorer-madam-southy-private
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Maria-G:
go easy jare, ogini?
*replies her in igbo*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
@D EXPLOER where at thou
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
You Maria-G are the kinda person that makes me stay off the Internet.. How can you refer to me as ' WILD SPIRIT' when u dont even know me!!! Well, I think I don't deserve Ur jabs oh! I come on Nairaland after a hard days work to unwind so I'm gonna catch all the fun that I can.
tongue lemme go tease D-Explorer some more, he is open and free.. Who cares who gets hot and bothered!!
having a wild spirit isnt bad....its sexy, my dear....to me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oahray: *replies her in igbo*
undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Thermythorpe(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2012
smileyA̶̲̥̅♏ new here too..welcome ♍ξ !..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
You Maria-G are the kinda person that makes me stay off the Internet.. How can you refer to me as ' WILD SPIRIT' when u dont even know me!!! Well, I think I don't deserve Ur jabs oh! I come on Nairaland after a hard days work to unwind so I'm gonna catch all the fun that I can.
tongue lemme go tease D-Explorer some more, he is open and free.. Who cares who gets hot and bothered!!
My sweetest, am here now. Had a workaholic yesterday. I think we need a joint diary cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Where is D-Explorer oh! Hope you ain't drilling Madam Southy!! Well, I'm here for our kissing session! Remember we scheduled to kiss right here.. Lol.
Well, miss you though!
Miss you more shuga wink Hey, i aint drilling no one..and yeah, we need to start kissing but not here you know smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2012
arewabee52: @D EXPLOER where at thou
I'm here dear, are you back for me? cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2012
Thermythorpe: smileyA̶̲̥̅♏ new here too..welcome ♍ξ !..
Welcome dear smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Derail this thread further and get a ban. How long it will last, i dont know.

Why not find out?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Ban D xplorer. He's flirting with all the gurlz
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2012
Vanneni: Ban D xplorer. He's flirting with all the gurlz
grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: Derail this thread further and get a ban. How long it will last, i dont know.

Why not find out?
Come SK, no dey scare newbie with ban jare *frowns*

To all my ladies and friends, this thread is meant to welcome newbies even as we could get carried away, there's a limit. I will create a new thread for our discussions and post the link here later smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.