Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156542 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin
angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kpoxremedy: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
I JUST ARRIVED,ITS GUD 2 B HERE.ANY BODY WHO CARES?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pandorasbox1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
a new fellow in da buil coolding
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bbsam(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
I'm a Jony jst come(JJC)
So all d ladies pls give me a hug
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bbsam(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pando xup
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 2:02am On Dec 14, 2012
yello yello

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Horlarwanleey: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2012
Helo evry1,I'm new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DOCTRE(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2012
Helloooo.... Am so new here wana share ideas with u guys. But it would really hurt me when my posts remain unread.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by biggzman: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Hlo evry 1,I'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dayet777(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi in the room I'm new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Joe5(m): 3:40am On Dec 15, 2012
hello all here. I have been on nl for four years now but never thought I was going to be here. now, I'm here because of a friend's love experience. nice here. Who cares for this flower should take it from me......

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Yossyluv(f): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2012
helo, am yossy a new memba. Just wana knw hw it works here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Yossyluv: helo, am yossy a new memba. Just wana knw hw it works here.
Welcome dear, have fun navigating through threads smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
D grin-explorer

Stop coming to- this part of the-forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by victor224(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hey am new in tis part of nairaland, am markanthony want friends from all gender....looking forward to meet interesting people here..tank for ur tyme... shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bbsam: I'm a Jony jst come(JJC)
So all d ladies pls give me a hug

new here tew buh nad xo keen on huqqinq u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2012
Hello every1, i am nobledick repping lagos island, nawty, open minded, fun n adventurous and hoping to meet ladies who are are down to earth, naughty n fun to have around..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls i am new year. Can someone pls welcome me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bbsam(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Vision u'r welcm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bbsam(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Jan8 xup
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Bbsam: Jan8 xup
am good sam...you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 2:47am On Dec 17, 2012
The new xmas celebrant just arrived.
Who want to be my friend?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 3:33am On Dec 17, 2012
The new xmas celebrant just arrived..
Who want to be my friend?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2012
Jan8:
very funny......not
But you care for a warm hug?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bbsam(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2012
Gudmowi 2ya all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

But you care for a warm hug?
i could always resort to a warm cup of tea if i get cold but thank yu for the offer. That's very thoughtful of you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.