Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156778 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

I was sent back to come with you grin
from where? how ya been tho?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Doing some demanding stuff. It took my total concentration..oh my beautiful Modella, i owe you a hug cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
preshuzpearl:

thou art welcome my dear!
*bear hugss*
thanks sweet...and thanks for the hug, its warm and welcoming!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
sniper9ija: welcome dear
thanks a bunch!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Raxxye:

It‘s necessary, and you are heartily welcomed!
really? Ok noted. Thank you!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

Welcome Bukky, enjoy the threads smiley
don't you think you're being partial here? you've not welcomed me o.i also deserve a welcome!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:
sis...Please welcome us/me nah
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Houri:
don't you think you're being partial here? you've not welcomed me o.i also deserve a welcome!!!
Forgive my stance. I'm of the opinion that if you've been welcomed by someone, i need not to smiley Alright, welcome dear, you want my hug? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

Forgive my stance. I'm of the opinion that if you've been welcomed by someone, i need not to smiley Alright, welcome dear, you want my hug? wink
yeeeeees! I want a peck too!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TeezyFL(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ama New guy here... And i also need friends on twitter, my handle is @Lazkeed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TeezyFL(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

Doing some demanding stuff. It took my total concentration..oh my beautiful Modella, i owe you a hug cheesy
u day luk face hug
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Houri:
yeeeeees! I want a peck too!
Oh that's sweet, i'm giving you a kiss too wink

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by donPhill(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2013
newby ni oo....can u welcome me officially?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Maheen: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2013
[color=#990000]Hello Everyone !!
My name Maheen
i am new to this site ..
i need some one to make feel comfortable here .. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Welcome maheen. . .
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Queentoks4U: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
am so new here
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Queentoks4U: am so new here
Welcome.

Any questions you'll like to ask?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by romanlaw(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
My name : Romanlaw, Location : Lagos, Status : New member, PLS WELCOME ME OOHHH!! AND PLS WITH A HUG FROM THE LADIES. THANKS
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
romanlaw: My name : Romanlaw, Location : Lagos, Status : New member, PLS WELCOME ME OOHHH!! AND PLS WITH A HUG FROM THE LADIES. THANKS
Welcome, bro. If you know you're loaded, just wave your hand to the Lord. No need to shout you'll see 5 beautiful okpeke coming to massage your back. All payments to me, don't fall for the boobs so that you won't give my commission to another entity sad
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blood1(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Welcome, bro. If you know you're loaded, just wave your hand to the Lord. No need to shout you'll see 5 beautiful okpeke coming to massage your back. All payments to me, don't fall for the boobs so that you won't give my commission to another entity sad

LOL!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2013
ßløøð:

LOL!!!!
Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Romanlaw? Hmmm! I Wonder where he got that name. Ur welcm though.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omokhudumo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am omokhudu new on this site kindly welcome me! Am looking fo̶̷̩̥̊͡я a serious relationship that wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ lead into marriage!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enohgift: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
am new hr whos dr 2 welcm me pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
omokhudumo: Am omokhudu new on this site kindly welcome me! Am looking fo̶̷̩̥̊͡я a serious relationship that wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ lead into marriage!
You're welcome. If you know you're loaded, just wave your hand and watch 5 wife materials kneeling before you smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
omokhudumo: Am omokhudu new on this site kindly welcome me! Am looking fo̶̷̩̥̊͡я a serious relationship that wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ lead into marriage!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blood1(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Welcome smiley

Thanks BOSS!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Enohgift: am new hr whos dr 2 welcm me pls
WELCOME!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
ßløøð:

Thanks BOSS!!!!
In your service, ma'am smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by neishahall: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2013
hey im new , and i love my nigerian man , he is igbo,,!!! yea ,
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2013
neisha hall: hey im new , and i love my nigerian man , he is igbo,,!!! yea ,
I remember a girl by this name whom I'm having an affair with undecided Hahaha, just kidding. Welcome to Romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Maheen: [color=#990000]Hello Everyone !!
My name Maheen
i am new to this site ..
i need some one to make feel comfortable here .. smiley
there is no room for making anyone feel comfortable grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.