Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56867 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by MANOSUB(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
I beg to disagree with u in ur reasoning. You need to know who a slut is and who a lover is. A slut goes after material things, she does not care about feelings or love for the opposite sex while the lover cares, develop feelings and love for the guy who comes after her; sometimes it takes a long time and at times it is love at first sight. If the lover is deceived and goes after the another, a supposedly Mr right and then end up dating/sleeping with as much guys in her life time, she could be said to be a victim while the one who only care about what you can offer can continuosly be criticize and monk'* by guys. Such deserve the monkery in her life time because no guy is stupid!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by JEMMYP(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ pleep: Nobody said you are a fool, I am only stating my opinion. Thats whats the topic is meant for. And i didn't say every woman is forced. influenced, lied to or whatever reason, there is always i first time. some had it early and some late but its no guarantee it will make u a much better person afterwards
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kelechi6: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
what nonsense is this man saying,how can you compare a man to a woman.why on earth will a girl cheat on her boyfriend.promiscuity in a woman is totally unacceptable .haba....resisting temptation is the strength of a woman.if a woman is a slut then let her be call a slut.why would my girlfriend sleep with close to 8 men in a year,if she sleeps with just one she is gone for good.i agree we are human and people make mistakes but when the act is more than once then it is already an habit and i can never never keep such woman,i will rather remain single for the rest of my life.the moment i take sole responsibility of a woman and she lacks nothing and i discover she is into another man then such woman should be killed before a snake.though some men are so frustrating that allow some women to face responsibilities and this can expose a woman but if that is not the case and you starts sleeping about possibly for money then you are just advanced prostitute and should not be called a wife. even if a woman sees her man cheating,that is not an encouragement to cheat.for God sake why would anyone sleep around when you have a man that is able,if you have a girl that cheat and you know yourself as a man that is responsible,u will kill that woman.the only reason why anyone will accept consistent promiscuity in a woman is just that the man is a total failure. if i have a good agreement with my babe and we share all together and she is into this act consistently then let me go get a prostitute on the road. you will realize that lot of those prostitute went into that unknowingly and possibly because of family challenges and they are never committed to any man ,but with a babe that presented herself to me as my girlfriend and claim she is committed to me now acting like that then" ko make sense at all". temptation is not any excuse at all. dont let us encourage such in a woman please.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by MANOSUB(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
masterpiecer:

Truth hurts huh?
There is no truth in ur post but misplaced feelings
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kelechi6: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
h
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Most of yall ladies be sleeping around on a prostitutional scale anyway so i don't know what you want praise for. grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nice Analysis but very wrong premise, it's illogical therefore destroys your conclusion.

Your analysis would have worked if Men and Women were wired equaly or have the same emotional and physical characteristics.

Leme apply your logic in a different scenario and you can judge how it weighs in

EG.
Most of us are quick to judge Bankers who commit fraud: "That Guy na serious thief see as he embezzled 20billion from people who trust him with his their hard earned money!". "I still can't believe it, this guy should be jailed for life.

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes?

The Average Bank cashier on a normal working day, comes in contact with average of 10million naira in a day.
At just 5million in a day that is 365 x 5,000,000= appx. 1.9bilion naira in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year... all this money are not his kai.

And to add petrol to fire, standard of living keep rising and responsibilities keep piling, Rent's increasing, fuel, food etc.
But that will not justify him if he is caught stealing even 100Naira, and if caught he might even end up been convicted as a criminal.

Why because there are some control mechanisms the bank management put in place to prevent him from doing so, like paying him well, and creating a system that detect and prevent fraud on a fly therefore scaring him from doing so.

Where I am getting at via this analogy.
Nature has place in women some check and balances to help them overcome the billions or trillions of temptation the get every year, mechanisms like
they get turned on by words not visual, Sex is more emotional and deeper not casual or trivial, i can go on and on to mention the mechanisms, i guess i've made my point.
For Every 1,825 guys she meet every year nature has given her the power to resist them .

Therefore if they fall for this temptation they are have failed and are prone to bear whatever names or consequence that comes with it.
@Op There is no use trying to INDIRECTLY justifying what is wrong or demanding it should be seen from a new light. Call a spade a spade.

A woman that sleeps around is a slut a man that does it above normal is a pig or a dog.

The only point I agree with you is that Men should not be quick to judge women why because as you said , don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins

6 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by bugzylala(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
if to say na babe post this topic now "dem" go call'am feminist!..say she dey defensive, buh now wey na man post'am some ppl still get issues with dat. why should it matter who is speaking the Facts..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by violent(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella:

My partner cheating, from where I am now, is not something I remotely bother myself with.

On a certain level, my mind and my emotions will blare their usual alarms. But I am too far detached to respond to it in any fashion. You are not your mind, neither are you your emotions.

If your partner cheats, ask yourself "what happened?" Some dude took a little piece of meat and put it into some dark place - which happened to be on my partners body. Complete detachment.

Your emotions are just programmed impulses which compel your body to certain actions. You are not those emotions.

It could only be considered an issue if we agreed not to.

'Cheating' (as we choose to call it) is an evolutionary reproductive strategy hard-coded in all of us (I'd recommend you check out the book Spérm Wars). Statistically, women are more likely to cheat when they are ovulating and hence most fertile. Alpha genes baby! tongue

All morality is relative. A clear example would be our most recent ancestors walking about in the nude - about a hundred years ago. My paternal grandma told me they ran into the bush when the whites came to give them clothes lipsrsealed. Wear a mini skirt now and everyone will condemn you to be burnt at the stake.

Fidelity, doesn't mean your partner will be fun, brilliant, open minded, share the same interests with you, can cook, give you a home or dare I say make you happy in several different ways.

If you know the kind of fantasies your 'innocent' girlfriend has (even while you're hammering away), you'll will be SHOCKED. If you ever get to find out that she maybe wants to be raped, spanked, rough handled and thinks of some strange men ravishing her mercilessly. You might might just buy a noose tongue

Women are not docile as we want to believe. They are also sexual as us males, if not more. [s]Who has an entire organ dedicated to ONLY pleasure[/s]? With about 8,000 nerve endings concentrated on a tiny spot. Believe it or not, we are only let in on as much information as our hypocrisy can handle.

I found this post by a female NairaLander really funny. You should check it out: Embarrassing Moment.

What??

Kamari ni Pauli wi!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by getukudo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
pleep: Dude, if you want to date sluts be my guest. Who cares? No ones asked you to stop. That girl who slept with 3 men in 1 year actually slept with 10, the girl who claims shes a virgin slept with 3.

Me and the other decent men wont date sluts, no matter what excuses yall make for them.... thats our right too.

Your babe or wife fit be SLUT sha! ℓ☺ℓ stop 'acting' decent. When you dey f**k other people babe, you tag dem 'sluts'and you come here to say you are decent. Olodo!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by freecocoa(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
How people can compare stealing and intimate urges, yet make excuses for men indulging in what they claim is taboo for women beats me.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by loswhite(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.
coming frm a female thumps up. Poster 2 dull to realize wat u've js stated

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by VolvoS60(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella:

My partner cheating, from where I am now, is not something I remotely bother myself with.

On a certain level, my mind and my emotions will blare their usual alarms. But I am too far detached to respond to it in any fashion. You are not your mind, neither are you your emotions.

If your partner cheats, ask yourself "what happened?" Some dude took a little piece of meat and put it into some dark place - which happened to be on my partners body. Complete detachment. Your emotions are just programmed impulses which compel your body to certain actions. You are not those emotions.

^^^^What if the 'piece of meat' isn't 'little'? cheesy

And what do you do when you find out this is the only reason your partner 'ate' it in the first place? cheesy

So many questions and not enough answers.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Daresh(f): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, the joke is on you bro. Allow ke? Women need no allowing. Whoever you wife or girlfriend is, it is very likely that she has had more partners than you. But because you are such a hypocrite, she will tell you it's jus 2 grin.

It's our screaming hypocrisy that make women pretend so much. They have to. If you ever get to read a book like 'My Secret Garden', I bet you'll never talk to your wife or girlfriend again.

The average woman has turned down more sex than you every would. Truth be told if you get offered punny the way girls are - even without the bribes. You'll be an invalid in some Intensive Care Unit tongue.

Thank you jare. As I always say, pus5y no get meter!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by johnnyhandsom(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
Bullcrap. Op why don't you tell your sisters and daughters and your mother to f-uck any man that asks them to f-uck with them . Id-iot.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by getukudo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
johnny handsom: Bullcrap. Op why don't you tell your sisters and daughters and your mother to f-uck any man that asks them to f-uck with them . Id-iot.

Who be dis one? Your own sense you leave am for pussy? Read again!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Blackgold09(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
eduson002: Whatz d meaning of these?
read am again or r u a learner?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by johnnyhandsom(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
getukudo:

Who be dis one? Your own sense you leave am for pussy? Read again!

Otu gbawa nne gi there
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ofeseluayakata(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
To those calling men hypocrites for labeling women who sleep around as sluts while not using the same judgement on promiscuous men, you have to understand that most men do not consider women as their equals. That is the fundamental issue that engenders this types of discourses. If a man slaps a woman, he is called a woman beater, but if a woman slaps a man, she is not called a man beater. There are advantages and disadvantages of being belonging to either gender. If women want to be judged like men, then they must be prepared to lose all the advantages they have as women.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase:

Hey you!
#drags her out of the crowd#
Where have u been, weren't u told that I have been looking for u?

How u dey....missed yah!
missed ya more!!

been here and der, busy doing nothing grin
im good, u? guess u ve been busy? welcome back, nl is boring without u. smiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Ivynwa(f): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Did he really say that?
I mean I was reading on thinking that it's a woman defending the feminine gender and was surprised that it was a man after all. On a serious note, there is nothing good about sleeping with Harry, Herbert and all the men that comes along but some truth abound in the poster's post.
Same thing I always think about, I mean men go about sleeping with all kinds of women and still find it in them to turn around and label the women they sleep with, impregnate and even abandon(Jeez!) as sluts.
I once gave it back to a holier-than-thou male Nairalander that has dated and slept with a single mother, he announced that in the thread and was in the same thread telling another goodly man (that has an open mind towards single mothers and can date them) that single mothers are below people like him. I asked him in that thread "so single mothers are good for your booty call but below your self-righteous self to marry?
Isn't that wicked of such men, they can use women and dump them and run after the ones they think are noble and pure. WTFr*ak!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by viperman: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
This is a very silly brownie-point-scoring post.
This is also the problem with society...comparing male and female psychology and trying to establish equality between them when there can NEVER be equality.
We were created to be different, and to handle societal and environmental issues differently.

It takes a very high level of understanding to know how we are different yet complement eachother.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mckenzie125: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
debosky:

I think you miss the point - he isn't 'defending' promiscuity, he's simply asking guys whether they can be held to the same standards they expect women to be held to. No one is saying giving in to each and every allurement is right, it's just an attempt to ask guys to put themselves in women's shoes.

I have to admit I agree with the OP - if women asked to pay me for s£x even 5 times a week, I dunno if I'd be able to resist (after weighing whether they wanted to use me for juju/rituals/give me AIDS of course). grin

The more men understand the pressure women are under, hopefully the more respectful and considerate they'll be.
hmmmmmmm u talk about bin considerate and respect.......Dearie an IGBO man wit his 3quarter shots and his half cover shoe does not respect ladies...dis I konw frm d East cos I skooled der.Gbam!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella: Hey guys...am BACK! Went to do something about my 'developing' pot-belly.

@ Pleep

The crux of your argument is that women have limited reproductive resources. Which must be optimized by them picking the fittest mates. Partly True.

This, above, is the under-current responsible for most female sexúal choice.

I told you that our ability to reason, trade and make deals. Courtesy of our neo-cortex, makes me able to make decisions that run contrary to what my evolutionary programming wants.

I am not biologically attracted to fat chics. It is against my evolutionary programming. HOWEVER, if a fat chic gives me $1,000,000, I'll fúck her. Despite my not being attracted to her. A decision very much AGAINST my programmed inclination for hotter chics. {I love all fat chics o, na my biology dey mess up grin}.

IN OTHER WORDS: A chics decision to sleep with a man can have nothing AT ALL to do with biological attraction and she will do it. We have a sophisticated part of the brain that can and does override our programming. We can make DEALS.

This is probably where you're gonna change direction to the promiscuity angle grin.

I can't believe am having an argument concerning women with a guy who said he'll NEVER approach women in a club again because ONE girl turned him down grin grin.

I eat evo-biology for breakfast. It's a foundational topic for one of my PRACTICAL hobbies tongue.

this is simply bull. if I sleep wit a girl cos of monetary inducement, then I deserve t b called a slut.
124 likes f dis crap.
Ladies, respect yourselves n we will respect you all. it's dat simple
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by trolling(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
two shall become one says the book...so if u sleep with a w.hore that makes u a w.hore too
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2013
gree-die:

missed ya more!!

been here and der, busy doing nothing grin
im good, u? guess u ve been busy? welcome back, nl is boring without u. smiley

I'm good here also sweet sister!
Some other things are taking me away from NL though...missed the follow ups!

I try as much as possible to atleast come in here within 11pm-1am everyday against all odds!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2013
u jst called urself a slut.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: Most of yall be sleeping around on a prostitutional scale anyway so i don't know what you want praise for. grin

dude, not every.biz goes around poking it into every mobile hole/crack. 3 dates, including sex in a year is too much f a girl by ANY standards. that girl is Easy.. angry
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2013
Thank God that i'm not a girl. I can't resist such temptation. A guy can be on his own without encountering offer for intimate relationship but for a girl, thousands of houseflies follows her around begging for relationship/sex. Kudos to all single ladies in the house!!! Dancing atilo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.