Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56869 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
an ideal lady,one fit as wife should continue to resist when we insist on our ungodly adventure.
the truth is,some women are so materialistc and lazy thus making them fall cheapishly to such overtures.
should we say this is as a result of the state of the nation and economy? this is an excuse which holds no water,any lady who gives such is cheap,loose and not fit for the 'master' use'.
that being said,the amount of pressure a lady can hold without 'breaking' shows the level of her orientation,upbringing,and fidelity.and such gets serious suitors on time.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by JENMAUCY(f): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.
and real strenght in men is sleeping around with other ladies in showing supremacy over his lady right
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Ejine(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella is a cuckold in the making.
Goodluck bro... You'll need all of it.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by oshioke2012: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
I see two tinz here, the o.p is basing his judgement on natural ideas and mind sets and also the fact that this is true looking at it from the idea that all humans were born equal be it male or female, but lets nt forget the fact dat God has designed a lady or a woman in dis unique nature to be able to witstand d troubles from flunting men, its a gift nt dia capabilities bt dia natural role to be able to say no when necessary.... So its d opposite same tin for d men, pls lets nt put our selfs in any1 shoes, Gods knws best....cheers!!!!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kay9(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sweetapple007: I thank u f confessing this truth. May God bless u with virtuous woman..

I seriously doubt that Richy wants a ''virtuous'' woman... Didnt u hear him order the other missus to hug the table? grin

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by vislabraye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Op , if your gf or a girl is faithful who is she doing a favour? If a girl decides to say that she won't sleep with every man that comes her way, is she doing me a favor or her self.
If anyone is good, he's good for him/herself and probably those around her. Just imagine a girl that sleeps with 90 percent of her toasters. Wetin you go call am?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by software(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
angry@poster

i think you are out of your mind and sick.. How dare you put up such a thing? i bet he isnt a guy...must be some lady trying to pose as a guy on here... who told u all ladies get such attention from men? nonsense
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Decryptor(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
If my woman is under pressure from the "chykes" she gets everyday which will make her to sleep with another man (or other men) order than me.... then she should understand and endure the fact that i am under pressure from the "tight-fitted leggings", "low waist jeans", "show me ur boobs cut blouses","skimppy skirts" and "bum shorts" which i see on other chicks which will make me wanna sleep with them apart from her ......End of tori
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Like ODB would say, "I don't have a problem with you fuckkin me, but i have a problem with you NOT fuckkin me!"
Hey, said hey, baby I got your money, don't you worry wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Crixina(f): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
eagle,eye:
In other words you are saying promiscuity in ladies should be condoned.
no he's just saying guys shouldn't be hypocrites.some guys here are already using the word promiscuity since its women,if its guys sleeping wit ten women a day and probably has a wife at home its either he's a player,baller,or wateva touche name you choose to give.sounds more like the adulterous who was caught 'brooking'a stick or was it a man?but she was the one that deserved death.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
this is njst a poor excuse to continue in sex b4 marriage well who cares
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Richfella- you are a born writer as you write convincely.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by vislabraye(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
The poster should also realize that there are men who ladies pursue vigorously.

Let's say you're a young wealthy and good looking man. In addition to that you are enlightened, women would chase you well. I'll give my pastor as a good example. He has the qualities I mentioned above. Women make passes at him a lot.
These are the same women who guys kill themselves to talk to.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by zainny50(f): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
190: Man shalt not live by bread alone
But by slicing as many punnies out there (Jacob chapter 14 verse 2)
ur probs is beyond human, u really need 2 c a spirituallist b4 it gets worse
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by codeworks(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nxt time you are going to write trash. Make it short and simple. That's why I prefer twitter
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by victorazy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
Every woman na slut
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Sike(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=20]I Saw. I Read. I SmH.[/size] Ladies are trying indeed! Respect.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by SisiKill1: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Richfella:
The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

They help you get a job tongue

Seriously dude, You had me at that!!!

Bravo! Very, Very well said!!

Too bad many guys would like to pretend this is not true.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caesaraba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
[b]Ha! This is the biggest insult to womanhood I've ever seen. It's like saying, "guys, chill. You know they are all sluts so why bother?"

Well, since the creation of banks, bankers have always been surrounded by money. Heck! Why should anyone blame a banker who steals money? After all, if it were the customers that were surrounded by such money everyday, they would have stolen all of it.

Saying you are emotionally detached in a relationship and cannot care less if your woman slept with anybody only means that you have devalued her to a common sex-starved animal who has no iota of control over not only her sex drive, but emotions as well. Man is territorial by nature.

You have taken a gigantic swipe on the female gender, their sense of judgement, value system, intellectual capacity and their humanity as a whole. However, you have sugar-coated it with the "gender-equality flavour" so much that many are unable to see this well-crafted insult for what it is.

Well, that's only one way to look at it sha.

To the ladies, you can follow the OP's school of thought and throw away one of the most unique values of womanhood..... and if anyone should raise eye-brows, please refer them to this thread.

#Cave' ne cadas!

[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

They help you get a job tongue

Seriously dude, You had me at that!!!

Bravo! Very, Very well said!!

Too bad many guys would like to pretend this is not true.

gimme that intimate sonthin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.
Thanks jawe!
@op am sorry to type this, but this is totally nonsense! I understand whr u coming from bt then again u r indirectly encouraging these young girls to live an immoral life, because it aint easy overcomn d temptations we get everyday? Btw says who? Who told u it aint easy for us to turn men down? For ur info, its d most easiest thing to do, nd most of us dont get carried away by the silly offers we get frm men/ Plz stop potraying or trying to make us look pathetic okay? Every Girl has been given the gift and power to keep her body holy and to stick with just one man, bt many cant do this because of greediness, long-throats, poverty, foolishness etc so please dont even try justifying dz at all...
A slut is a slut, cause she like many other girls got dffrt opportunities of sleepn with dffrt guys, but d only reason she is a slut is because she is too dumb and foolish to say NO.

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by SisiKill1: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
oyb:

gimme that intimate sonthin

Oh you!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by TriggerHappy: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Another nonsensical and eeediotic post from a mentally challenged and jobless baboon. No man calls a woman a slut unless the woman is exhibiting da traits of a slut. The fact that u r weak and can't resist temptation Jux like most men doesn't mean women can use dat as an excused or should easily open their legs wen temptation is knocking at their doorstep AND NOT ALL MEN ARE AS WEAK AS U. It's wrong whether a man fall to temptation or a woman but becuz most men r shameless n hv no conscience they don't see nuttin wrong wit it and doesn't mean men are getting away wit it. Get a job and use ur time wisely. Most of da moderators here are fully grown illiterates for allowing such a cheap post. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by rman: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
caesaraba: [b]Ha! This is the biggest insult to womanhood I've ever seen. It's like saying, "guys, chill. You know they are all sluts so why bother?"

Well, since the creation of banks, bankers have always been surrounded by money. Heck! Why should anyone blame a banker who steals money? After all, if it were the customers that were surrounded by such money everyday, they would have stolen all of it.

Saying you are emotionally detached in a relationship and cannot care less if your woman slept with anybody only means that you have devalued her to a common sex-starved animal who has no iota of control over not only her sex drive, but emotions as well. Man is territorial by nature.

You have taken a gigantic swipe on the female gender, their sense of judgement, value system, intellectual capacity and their humanity as a whole. However, you have sugar-coated it with the "gender-equality flavour" so much that many are unable to see this well-crafted insult for what it is.

Well, that's only one way to look at it sha.

To the ladies, you can follow the OP's school of thought and throw away one of the most unique values of womanhood..... and if anyone should raise eye-brows, please refer them to this thread.

#Cave' ne cadas!

[/b]

PERFECT!

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Mr. Poster,
You don't understand the biology of human sexuality to begin to play the solicitor and advocate of the feminist manifesto.

Girls or women are wired differently from boys and men.

It not healthy and safe for the females to have multiple sexual partners like males, because of the biological consequences such as the following disadvantages.

1. Unwanted pregnancies and abortions destroy some parts of the female reproductive organs and may make the unfortunate one unproductive.

But males cannot get pregnant and are excluded from these natural consequences and dangers of abortions.

2. Girls with multiple s*e*x partners suffer a lot of emotional trauma of trying to impress and satisfy each lover and may end up dumped in the end and having multiple s*e*x partners makes the vagina to smell in Bacterial vaginosis (BV) , because the female s*e*x organ is a common carrier of STDs that is why girls and women have the majority of HIV/AIDS cases in Nigeria and other countries.

3. Since Adam and Eve, only women have made prosti-tu-tion a regular job by shamelessly setting up services in brothels and motels and parading themselves shamelessly to hawk themselves as s*e*x objects.
While majority of jobless men are looking for jobs, majority of jobless women prefer to hawk themselves to men as jobs like club girls.
The very day girls and women stop to hawk themselves to men, pro-sti-tution will end.

LEST WE FORGET PROSTI;TUTION NEVER EXISTED IN EITHER IGBO OR YORUBA CULTURE UNTIL THE INTRODUCTION BY THE CORRUPTION OF WESTERN CULTURE.

4. Why do girls and women prefer to strip half -na-ked shaking their bre-as-ts and buttocks for fully dressed boys and men in music videos if they are not SLUTS?

Why do they also send unsolicited photographs of their na-ked private parts to men to ask for favours of money, roles in movies, etc if they are not SLUTS?

The list is endless.

DON'T DEFEND THESE LOOSE GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO ABUSE AND MISUSE WOMANHOOD BY USING THEMSELVES AS S*E*X OBJECTS FOR MEN TO TOY WITH.

See http://kissesandroses..com/2012/09/what-desperate-nigerian-girls-do-for.html

http://www.totnaija..com/2012/09/why-nigerian-guys-now-bluff-and.html
[/size]
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Chomzy19(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
yuzedo: Why are guys allowed to nack many girls but society frowns on ladies doing same?

"'Because a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”
wink
hehehehe depends on hu is d lock and hu is d key.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by TriggerHappy: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Thanks jawe!
@op am sorry to type this, but this is totally nonsense! I understand whr u coming from bt then again u r indirectly encouraging these young girls to live an immoral life, because it aint easy overcomn d temptations we get everyday? Btw says who? Who told u it aint easy for us to turn men down? For ur info, its d most easiest thing to do, nd most of us dont get carried away by the silly offers we get frm men/ Plz stop potraying or trying to make us look pathetic okay? Every Girl has been given the gift and power to keep her body holy and to stick with just one man, bt many cant do this because of greediness, long-throats, poverty, foolishness etc so please dont even try justifying dz at all...
A slut is a slut, cause she like many other girls got dffrt opportunities of sleepn with dffrt guys, but d only reason she is a slut is because she is too dumb and foolish to say NO.
Great minds think alike grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by jmoore(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
@op both the girl and guy that are fornicating are sluts!!!!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by actel(f): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.
were does d real strength of a man lies
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by TriggerHappy: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
It seems the poster forgot to take his brains from his behind and put it in his skull before writing this cow dung. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin such a foolish foool he is.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
an ideal lady,one fit as wife should continue to resist when we insist on our ungodly adventure.
the truth is,some women are so materialistc and lazy thus making them fall cheapishly to such overtures.
should we say this is as a result of the state of the nation and economy? this is an excuse which holds no water,any lady who gives such is cheap,loose and not fit for the 'master' use'.
that being said,the amount of pressure a lady can hold without 'breaking' shows the level of her orientation,upbringing,and fidelity.and such gets serious suitors on time.

100 LIKES.
GOD BLESS YOU.

THE POSTER MUST BE A love-vendor. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.