Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56866 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by richs(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Biologically a guy can sleep with numerous girls and nothing damaging happens to his organ but let a woman try it her kitten loses its elasticity also her beauty fades moreover women are not wired that way emotionally i.e indiscriminate sex at a moment notice,so nature has provided a filter system to guard women from this problem, look around you in wild life females will stick to alpha male,its never about quantity but quality.the argument that women should be praise for self control is false its in their nature to seek out emotional security first over raw s.exual experience,women that sleep around are not happy,fulfilled individuals,something must have snapped in their past life either they were raped or got abuse by an ex,so promiscuity becomes a route for emotional trauma escape.so richfella the premise of your argument is false
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by rukeh(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its really not easy having so many guys around but we are trying.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by deandavid(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
My guy, there are differences in men and women, God has made everything perfect, men aint supose to be able to resist sexual temptation like women, and women have got the programming to always attract men, thats why thy will always get advances from men too many times. Its up to the woman to either accept or use her brain, she wan fuc k all the men, when toast her? She knows wat she become, if she does that. And for men, its natural that they wont get those sexual advances like women do get. Its nature, there are some things you cant compare with in man and woman. Thats the way God or nature have programmed it. So my guy, no jst go there o.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
gree-die:
wow... i agree wit the op!

Hey you!
#drags her out of the crowd#
Where have u been, weren't u told that I have been looking for u?

How u dey....missed yah!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
omg... they frontpaged this.

I thought this had gone to rest
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Great minds think alike grin grin cheesy grin
grin wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Heartibaby(f): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
The Op's post is not to encourage promiscuity in women but to open men' s eyes to their own hypocrisy. It's amazing the reasoning of some dudes. If a lady sleeps around she's a slut buh if she resists men's advances it's not a strength of will its just because she was naturally made to resist? So if you are a slut u are responsible for that but if you are decent it's no big deal you were naturally made so and u can't get credit for it.

There is no excuse for sleeping around in men or women. A man doesn't have a right to call a woman a slut if he's doing (or will do given her opportunities) the same thing she's doing. A slut is simply a woman with the morals of a man. Dudes it wouldn't hurt ur egos too much to accept the bitter truth.

@Richfella thanks for having the guts to post this. You get women in a way most men don't.

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Decryptor(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Heartibaby: The Op's post is not to encourage promiscuity in women but to open men' s eyes to their own hypocrisy. It's amazing the reasoning of some dudes. If a lady sleeps around she's a slut buh if she resists men's advances it's not a strength of will its just because she was naturally made to resist? So if you are a slut u are responsible for that but if you are decent it's no big deal you were naturally made so and u can't get credit for it.

There is no excuse for sleeping around in men or women. A man doesn't have a right to call a woman a slut if he's doing (or will do given her opportunities) the same thing she's doing. A slut is simply a woman with the morals of a man. Dudes it wouldn't hurt ur egos too much to accept the bitter truth.

@Richfella thanks for having the guts to post this. You get women in a way most men don't.
Rich fella is one hell of a woman and NOT a man

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
lol, who told you that guys don't respect a woman who has the strenght of will to resist sex? thats why real men adore virgins....
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by deandavid(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy: Every woman na slut
ehen? Even you? Wat abt ya mama and ya grand mama nko?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
^ You sound like a hoe right now, always trying to hide behind a niggas mom... leave his mother out of this ok?

have some class

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by miz4oxley(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rubbish post. Tell you Sister or girlfriend to succumb to all chykes ok to justify she's weak. Parkwell.... What If one million ask her out with Rangerover, that's still no excuse joor.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by oomen(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=debosky]

I think you miss the point - he isn't 'defending' promiscuity, he's simply asking guys whether they can be held to the same standards they expect women to be held to. No one is saying giving in to each and every allurement is right, it's just an attempt to ask guys to put themselves in women's shoes.

I have to admit I agree with the OP - if women asked to pay me for s£x even 5 times a week, I dunno if I'd be able to resist (after weighing whether they wanted to use me for juju/rituals/give me AIDS of course). grin

The more men understand the pressure women are under, hopefully the more respectful and considerate they'll be. What you just referred to as 'pressure' to them, i would like to refer to it as 'attention' which they consciously crave & yearn for.A girl would be upset & depressed if one full month goes by without being given attention by the opposite sex,her beauty not being noticed & complimented.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by twisey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
What about a man who has tried as much as possible to abstain himself from numerous sexual advances from women in night clubs or through their nude wears or through those who are ready to give you for free,do u think that man can tolerate such sex hawk? mind you men too face alot of temptations every day.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
A girl can Bleep 3 guys at once. I know of 1.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by deandavid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Trigger Happy: It seems the poster forgot to take his brains from his behind and put it in his skull before writing this cow dung. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin such a foolish foool he is.
i disagree, the writer is a genius, thats the power of convinction, he wrote a very good article, which a lawyer can use to defend a slut in the court of law, even though i dnt agree with his premise. I think u are the foolish man here, can u think as this man.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Crixina(f): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
jmoore: @op both the girl and guy that are fornicating are sluts!!!!
thanks jare
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kpozite(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.
Word @ bolded
But I don't think the Op is trying to make a point in favour of promiscuity but just to say that men should not criticize women.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Heartibaby(f): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
pleep: lol, who told you that guys don't respect a woman who has the strenght of will to resist sex? thats why real men adore virgins....

I disagree. Many men don't necessarily respect virgins. They call em frigid and uptight and bla bla bla. A guy who is dating a virgin will not put into the relationship as much as he would to a girl who has got him by his balls. If u doubt me check out all the opinions of guys on marrying virgins even here on NL. The only guys who express desire to marry virgins re the ones who don't deserve them. Men who want virgins because they know the terrible things they have done to people's daughters. Even a guy who marries a virgin will cheat on her with a non virgin. That shows u how much men value it.

waiting till marriage and staying faithful after is what i recommend. I don't condone promiscuity but you can't call a person slut just because she is a woman when all she is doing is what you are doing or willing to do given the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Gbaba1: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Any key(dick) dat unlocks any lock is called a master key(dick) but any lock(pussy) dat accepts any key(dick) is useless.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Heartibaby:

I disagree. Many men don't necessarily respect virgins. They call em frigid and uptight and bla bla bla. A guy who is dating a virgin will not put into the relationship as much as he would to a girl who has got him by his balls. If u doubt me check out all the opinions of guys on marrying virgins even here on NL. The only guys who express desire to marry virgins re the ones who don't deserve them. Men who want virgins because they know the terrible things they have done to people's daughters. Even a guy who marries a virgin will cheat on her with a non virgin. That shows u how much men value it.

waiting till marriage and staying faithful after is what i recommend. I don't condone promiscuity but you can't call a person slut just because she is a woman when all she is doing is what you are doing or willing to do given the opportunity.
See now you have contradicted yourself.

Men who don't want virgins wont complain about a girl-who has slept with 3 different guys like in the OP's example... the more men she has slept with the better she in is bed.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good writeup.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by JEMMYP(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
What i believe is if a woman behaves like a slut and she is called one, she dont have to blame anybody for that. @pleep: been a virgin today is no guarantee that u will not turn out to be promiscous tomorrow Every woman was once a virgin . before any woman is disvrgined, she must have been influenced, told lies or forced to to do it. either ways the same person who disvirgin her may not be the husband tomorrow.. this same man can still use the same "slut" to qualify her tomorrow.@ op: the people who uses teeth to climb trees no the one that is bitter. no man want to keep a slut as a gf talk less of wife
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
JEMMYP: What i believe is if a woman behaves like a slut and she is called one, she dont have to blame anybody for that. @pleep: been a virgin today is no guarantee that u will not turn out to be promiscous tomorrow Every woman was once a virgin . before any woman is disvrgined, she must have been influenced, told lies or forced to to do it. either ways the same person who disvirgin her may not be the husband tomorrow.. this same man can still use the same "slut" to qualify her tomorrow.@ op: the people who uses teeth to climb trees no the one that is bitter. no man want to keep a slut as a gf talk less of wife
I'm not a fool ma'am.... your not going to convince me that every girl was forced into loosing her virginity by some "big bad boyfriend"

Although there is pressure... and that is truly unfortunate
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by JEMMYP(f): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
What i believe is if a woman behaves like a slut and she is called one, she dont have to blame anybody for that. @pleep: been a virgin today is no guarantee that u will not turn out to be promiscous tomorrow Every woman was once a virgin . before any woman is disvrgined, she must have been influenced, told lies or forced to to do it. either ways the same person who disvirgin her may not be the husband tomorrow.. this same man can still use the same "slut" to qualify her tomorrow.@ op: the people who uses teeth to climb trees no the one that is bitter. no man want to keep a slut as a gf talk less of wife. a woman should try and resist this temptation cos that that same man yesterday can turn around and call you names.mhave this at back of your mind at all times expecially when this such temptation comes.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by fbabs(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
I swear by Allah this is the most sensible topic av eva read on dis site since 2009. @Richfella and Op, May God bless U.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Crixina(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Heartibaby:

GOD bless the womb that carried this brain.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by tevinsolt: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
temptation doesnt equal action....scientifically men have more testestorone accounting for our high libido (with that, there men with better self control).....women with high testosterone level have more sex drive.....but using statistics to argue for sluts and gold diggers is a no
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Chuksgeo: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Me thinks op is a girl claiming a guy, senseless writeup!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by langdon: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Honestly, u really tout dis thru and it is so true
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wonder why most women on here decided to read rather than comment?

Its simply because of fear of being labeled, I bet they want to agree with the OP but NO they'd be sluts if they do so, smh.

If truly most guys know what most if not all women fantasize about during 5ex or just on normal times,wink, if only.

I don't see how the OP is encouraging promiscuity, he's just realistically showing you what big hypocrites men are, I don't encourage girls sleeping around or whatever but damn! if only men will try to be reasonable, a lady does not need\have to sleep with every man that comes her way, it would just be nice if society and men especially will quit judging woman for what they do more, just why should men be applauded for sleeping around and women called terrible names for not even necessarily doing the same thing but just giving him a little attention like agreeing to just go for a drink?

Seriously its annoying to say the least, a lady doesn't even always want to sleep with a guy, she may just like him as a person and want to be friends yet people start judging her without even knowing what the real ish is, mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by emma4much4u: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.
if only men r allowed to indulge,with whom are they going to be doing it with?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.