Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48007 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

lmao..... u did girl. you the smartest liar jorh. last you wer ready to do the house gal work every day, now you no talk say every day again. mtcheeeew, just want to argue
Are u dyslexic? undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U see una? Persin call me housegal u no talk, now hyprogawdknowswadafevkshesonabout u no talk. na wen man pikin wan unleash d gladiator u con dey hol am for waist, is dis fair? cry cry
lmao... Chillax jor.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by adabeke12(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur point? Galfriends dey cook everyday? Na every man dey chop home cooked meals 7days a week?

MY POINT IS ALL THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE REQUIREMENT FOR EVERY NAIJA MAN TALKLESS OF AFRICAN MAN. ND THAT EVEN WIVES DONT DO THIS WEEKLY. SOME MEN ACTUALLY LOVE TO COOK, HELP CLEAN FOR THEIR OTHER HALF.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: lmao... Chillax jor.
Pass d odeku cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly... Don't mind all dis pepeyes dating mini-hitlers. Shooor!
Lol, a woman is a helper not a slave
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.

Who hack ur account?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
adabeke12:

MY POINT IS ALL THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE REQUIREMENT FOR EVERY NAIJA MAN TALKLESS OF AFRICAN MAN. ND THAT EVEN WIVES DONT DO THIS WEEKLY. SOME MEN ACTUALLY LOVE TO COOK, HELP CLEAN FOR THEIR OTHER HALF.
Han Han nau... Y are u shouting? My point and ur point, same noni! Oya come wipe ur spit joor! angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123:

Who hack ur account?
Clifford Orji undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pass d odeku cheesy
Sure. As soon as I know what it is grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: Sure. As soon as I know what it is grin
Ur kini grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
2buff: Na only Idowuogbo dey make sense for here.

If you visit your guy and chill, you dey tell me say you no go at all at all enter kitchen one daay cook for una 2?
All these tolo-tolo girls today sef. Dem too dey fall hand undecided

Somebody there was talking about "token". All the toasting, and things he does out of love for you at his own expense, don't you think he can decide to "not play role of husband before marriage" too? When he fails to do that, of course we will then see aanother thread on nairaland about how your guy no dey show you love again. undecided

For all the ladies opposed ldowu's hack account idea should reread this!..And don't rush down here disturbing us of ur guy not caring..mschew.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan: Kar'ie, it's enough nau embarassed
we not fighting nau.... just making ma own point jor
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Lol, a woman is a helper not a slave
True...preach it sister! My dear Magaret thatchers, if u dey serve and d chopper dey waste am, u wot? U look him in d eye and say...NO MORE! Kai! My belle o! grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123:

Who hack ur account?
lmao..... thank you brother
i thought i was the only one who was following from the begin, now i see am not
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur kini grin
You wanna do wifely things? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Clifford Orji undecided

Clifford orji? l thought he's gone...ur comment is so on point..don't mind these "l too wise ladies'' u want to settle down with ur guy but u place a limited features on him..strange!.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

Una dey see as dis crayfish dey wire subliminal shots? Cfc, hold me o! angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
True...preach it sister! My dear Magaret thatchers, if u dey serve and d
chopper dey waste am, u wot? U look him in d eye and say...NO MORE!
Kai! My belle o! grin grin grin
and they say make i no call you hypocrite sha. really smh
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: You wanna do wifely things? grin
Dat kian tinz.... wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

A committee have been set up to investigate the pepertrator of ldowu's hack account..but since she's pointing her finger on clifford orji(the dead)..how can we send these committee to under word?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123:

Clifford orji? l thought he's gone...ur comment is so on point..don't mind these "l too wise ladies'' u want to settle down with ur guy but u place a limited features on him..strange!.
U dey mind dat kar'ie omo Zaire pikin? Very strange human being. grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by adabeke12(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Han Han nau... Y are u shouting? My point and ur point, same noni! Oya come wipe ur spit joor! angry[/quot

ummm... don't gerrit. neva mind
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=adabeke12][/quote]
Oh Chillax! I gerrit! We basically saying the same thing but we using different examples.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123:

A committee have been set up to investigate the pepertrator of ldowu's hack account..but since she's pointing her finger on clifford orji(the dead)..how can we send these committee to under word?..
well since your the initiator, you can also be the executor.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123:

A committee have been set up to investigate the pepertrator of ldowu's
hack account..but since she's pointing her finger on clifford orji(the
dead)..how can we send these committee to under word?..
lmao, no mind her jorh, no1 hacked her account.
she is just a fighter and sometimes she fight against her blives, buh all she knows is she is fighting
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

and they say make i no call you hypocrite sha. really smh

Tread with C caution..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

lmao, no mind her jorh, no1 hacked her account.
she is just a fighter and sometimes she fight against her blives, buh all she knows is she is fighting
Oh now I b fighter abi? Na who fire d first shot? Smh...humans!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
It's not my intention to say if it's right or not. I only know that if you love someone, you'd look for ways to make the person happy. Give and take.

But seriously, girls, why una like double standards like this?

I remember one thread in which the op called her bf (not husband) of four years stingy for not replacing her stolen phones on two occasions, and instead going ahead to buy phones for himself.
Most girls on the thread immediately started the "stingy bfs make stingy husbands" song. Only a few agreed that providing is the duty of a husband, not a bf.

Now it's the turn of the ladies, the roles of bfs/gfs suddenly gets revised. It's suddenly not right this time cos he has not put a ring on her finger yet. Like seriously?

As for the topic, it never mentioned how often. It only asks if it is write right to do them.
If you say NO on the basis of 'no ring yet', you have no right to expect things only a husband is obliged to give either.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
My ex couldn't even
cook indomie properly, it was my greatest delight to cook for him at every given opportunity while he worshipped me lol but he eventually learnt d basics of cookin cos I insisted dat he learnt somethings so he won't b totally dependent. If dere's love den it'l b ur pleasure to help out, not become a slave
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by adabeke12(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
people oh different strokes for different folks grin. lets all hug cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: It's not my intention to say if it's right or not. I only know that if you love someone, you'd look for ways to make the person happy. Give and take.

But seriously, girls, why una like double standards like this?

I remember one thread in which the op called her bf (not husband) of four years stingy for not replacing her stolen phones on two occasions, and instead going ahead to buy phones for himself.
Most girls on the thread immediately started the "stingy bfs make stingy husbands" song. Only a few agreed that providing is the duty of a husband, not a bf.

Now it's the turn of the ladies, the roles of bfs/gfs suddenly gets revised. It's suddenly not right this time cos he has not put a ring on her finger yet. Like seriously?

As for the topic, it never mentioned how often. It only asks if it is write right to do them.
If you say NO on the basis of 'no ring yet', you have no right to expect things only a husband is obliged to give either
Tenk u! My sense wey no common bebe! Take! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh now I b fighter abi? Na who fire d first shot? Smh...humans!
idowu idowu. now i think some1 hacked your account, kindly go back and read our conversation from page 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.