Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25892 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2008
we re gathered here today to witness d burialGod forbid bad tin.d weddin ceremony of ditaun nd creamish.
ditaun wil u take creamish as ur lovely wedded wife,for berra for worst,for . . . ,for . . . . ,for . . . .,for . . . .
ditaun . . yes i do
creamish. . .yes i do

ditaun u may kiss ur bride  kiss  kiss

jenny toast abeg
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2008
we re gathered here today to witness d burialGod forbid bad tin.d weddin ceremony of dr kitaun nd creamish.
dr kitaun wil u take creamish as ur lovely wedded wife,for berra for worst,for . . . ,for . . . . ,for . . . .,for . . . .
dr kitaun . . yes i do
creamish. . .yes i do

dr kitaun u may kiss ur bride  kiss  kiss

jenny toast abeg
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2008
i toast to the future ahead of this couple,may they come together ,multiply and be fruitful in life,and may their seeds(pikins) be doctors and creamy,iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Amen
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2008
;d :d
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2008
i just want to keep shaggin here & there
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

hip hip hip !hurray! happy married life to ty4real nd funkybaby.
may d good lord grant you so many funky babies .amin cheesy

God no go make you DALERU OOOO grin grin
I said she is not available se,you want make the owner come for you,meanwhile,I maintain all my stand all this your joining na null and void one until the right thing is done and some joinings are not tolerated.Infact,you have to submit the nominess first to be vetoed and the appropriate fees paid to each recipient before you can go on fo rthe ceremony.

ON BEHALF OF THE MODERATOR,I THEREFORE BAN EVERYFORM OF MARRIAGE CEREMONY TILL FURTHER NOTICE grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2008
TY COMON CLOSE DAT YA IGBO(WEED) TEETH ABEG,U DON GO SMOKE SMALL,NA HIM MAKE YOUR HEAD DEY KNACK YA BRAINS
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DrKitaun(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
thank God I dont have the capacity and time to be this postative . . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny hahahaha . . na u knw ty4real. . . u re married nd u re married.no oda lady shud go near dis dude plsss.for he is now funkybaby's property. . . tnks for ur comply, .all admirers shud loose hope now  cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

thank God I don't have the capacity and time to be this postative . . . cool

happy married life kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 22, 2008
WELLI PLS WED DIS PEOPLE ABEG

PRESIDO1 AND IFYALWAYS
!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 22, 2008
@DR KITAUN

may u produce doctors and ice.creams ,AMEN kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2008
Since una no go hear word,

Next couple is Jennykadry and Siena

@Welli!
I therefore give you the permission for you to conduct this marraige ceremony,it has the approval of the powers that be on naiaraland,after d appropriate fees,verification has been fully carried out.
You may proceed on with the ceremony NOW

May they have jennicious babies that will always love 9ja dishes without denying their roots grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2008
chaiii ty4real u no well,now im sure u r supposed to be in yaba left

how can welli wed two married pple undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2008
Siena must hear dis,where is siena angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2008
jenny its ur turn to wed abeg.wed dem
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

chaiii ty4real u no well,now im sure you're supposed to be in yaba left

how can welli wed two married people undecided
[/quote

All that one na story jooo,anything fit happen for nairaland o jare

Welli pls proceed with the ceremony
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2008
presido1 will you take ifyalways has your lawful weded wife

presido1:yes i do

ify do u take presido has your lawful wedded husband?
ifyalways:yes i do

u may now kiss your bride

i toast to their future,and may they give birth to presidents and ifeanyi's ,Amen

oya wellicious toast ya own
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2008
*coughs*we re gadad here 2day for d weddin of my beloved friend,aunty,sista,cousin,fellow nlder jennykadry who is about to wed our beloved broda siena.its d lords doing nd its marvellous in our eyes.afta jenny survived d heartbreak frm a broda,she has decided to settle down wit siena.to God be d glory.
siena wil thou take jennykadry as ur lovely wedded wife
in sickness nd health
for berra for worse
for, . . ,for. . . .
to change her name frm
jennykadry to jennysiena
till death do you p. . .

siena-yes i gladly do
jenny-yes i doGOD I'M SHY

WELLI-YOU MAY KISS UR BRIDE  kiss  kiss  kiss

jenny nor fall my hand agree abeg

jenny conduct d next weddin  grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2008
@ d weddin between ifyalways nd presido

happy married life  kiss  kiss  kiss

many kids nd not pikins wil d good lord give u both.amin

today is your day. . . ve fun 
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 22, 2008
welli u dey crace cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how many pple u marry me to?presido wife na ifyalways no be jenny,and siena don marry no be me him marry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2008
Welli,since you are afraid to do it,thats why I said you pple need to finish your theology skul,this is what you get when you abscond from school!

Where are the couples please!

Priest:Do you take this madam to be your second wedded wife?

Siena: I do (Pls hurry up)

Priest: Do you take this man to be among your collection of husbands?

Jennykadry:YES SIR,For life!

I therefore proclaim you as legally wedded from henceforth!nlanders bewarned!
May you have Jennicious babies that will love 9ja dishes and will always love to visit their country smiley smiley smiley

Since una no go listen say Funkybaby don get hussy and I don get my wife,so let the show start.

N E X T PLEASE,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2008
ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WHERE DA HELL IS SIENA angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:55pm On May 22, 2008
@ ty4real afraid of werin.cant u see jeny is happily wedded above to siena

@ jenny u berra remain wit siena cus naim i give u to.even if na 2nd wife stay der

@ jenny nd ty4real nxt plsssssssssssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2008
ok d next is welli and tatooboy

ty wed them now,or else i will
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2008
dis wan na weddin madness
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:57pm On May 22, 2008
tatooboy is my uncle.i cant marry my uncle. . . so next plsssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2008
siena ko,siena ni,y don't u people create a thread for jenny and siena since una no get work tongue jobless pple
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2008
uncle indeed,ty4real perform d ceremony now ,or else i will angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2008
holythug how ur wife?una still dey do una honeymoon wink grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2008
aunty jenny, so it is true, you are wedding another man? cry angry i will tell uncle o angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

welli u dey crace cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how many people u marry me to?presido wife na ifyalways no be jenny,and siena don marry no be me him marry

Jenny biko,dont carry this attitude into the honeymoon oooo!I guess its the stress of the ceremony that is gettin you worked up like this!doooo hunnnnnn

@Welli!

This is the only union we ve had on nairaland that is such a huge sucess,even the powers on n/land agreed to it,the only wedding done and conducted by two priests,the spirit is just one!
Please no more wedding for today again,Lets all bask in the miracle of union that took place between Jenny and siena,God still does miracles and it is through nairaland!Now I beleive love on the internet.

@Jenny!
I hope the honeymoon is going on beautiful!Siena happy married life,they didnt serve me at the reception oobut am good with it. smiley smileyTake it easy now,he will soon be with you,hes attending to n/landers that witnessed d joining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.