Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25890 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 22, 2008
im not wedding anybody ib,they r just blackmailing me angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real im going to tell siena to ban u,u r becoming a nuisance on dis forum angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ehhhn, we shall see  cry cry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:06pm On May 22, 2008
iby any uncle wey u knw as jenny husband has been cancelled.d only legitimate hubby is siena. . . so lerrus ve fun for its a blessed day. . .where is d groom. . .na wa o shocked   fun continue jare

jenny can we wed ibk nd eldee  lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2008
ok go on,and wed them wellicious
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

iby any uncle wey u knw as jenny husband has been cancelled.d only legitimate hubby is siena. . . so lerrus ve fun for its a blessed day. . .where is d groom. . .na wa o shocked   fun continue jare

jenny can we wed ibk nd eldee  lipsrsealed

c'mon sharrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap, yeye, wed ke? u don dey kolo? shioooor commot  angry angry shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2008
ibkaye:

aunty jenny, so it is true, you are wedding another man? cry angry i will tell uncle o angry

Dont tell uncle,I will marry you to a handsome n/land dude tooo!

@Jenny!

I am not joining anybody again for today,ur marriage wt Siena is really a huge miracle which I am yet to recover from.Pls and stop all this rackingg ooooo,its not good for a newly wedded couple!So pls smile for us all!

Una no serious oooo,I rest my case hia grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

just as u did to me . . . being paid wit ur own coin, ib na nemesis dey catch up wit ur aunty
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ty4real im going to tell siena to ban u,you're becoming a nuisance on this forum angry angry angry

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,na today,ban no be new thing on nairaland now grin grin grin!At least it doesnt stop me from remebering today the 22nd of May,2008.in which nairaland took a major turn in its events and activities.
Ban me say I witnessed ur marriage,haba,the powers that be are not that wicked ooooooo wink wink wink wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2008
ibk,yes i don dey kolo nd so?na me start am.hissssssss.jenny give us weddin jare.

this is to my twin sista ibk who has decided to remain single evn at d age of 34.nd i think now is d rite time
to give her to a handsome dude called eldee.

this is a special weddin so before jenny lead us on lets pray for ibk cus she don too find guy before she meet this one
lets pray this one does not run away like d odas. . . . prayer!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:17pm On May 22, 2008
jenny mk i hear word jare.na only u marry moderator. . . see ur mouth like. . i wil tel siena to ban u. . so d marraige don dey sweet u abi angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real:

Dont tell uncle,I will marry you to a handsome n/land dude tooo!

@Jenny!

I am not joining anybody again for today,your marriage wt Siena is really a huge miracle which I am yet to recover from.Please and stop all this rackingg ooooo,its not good for a newly wedded couple!So please smile for us all!

Una no serious oooo,I rest my case hia grin
na na na, leave ma aunty jare, nonsense!  angry angry

welli:

ibk,yes i don dey kolo nd so?na me start am.hissssssss.jenny give us weddin jare.

this is to my twin sista who has decided to remain single evn at d age of 34.nd i think now is d rite time
to give her to a handsome dude called eldee.

this is a special weddin so before jenny lead us on lets pray for ibk cus she don too find guy before she meet this one
lets pray this one does not run away like d odas. . . . prayer!

if i catch you  angry shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2008
oh gawd may dis loff nwantiti continue to rule in d life of ib and eldee,and may eldee not be d hit and run type,i bind dat spirit of hit and run in him,pay as u go is not for u ib,u have sufered enough in d hands of chewing gum men,now is ur time for compensation,i know eldee has eaten d forbidden fruit,but as him eat am,make e dey sweet am for mouth,make ibkaye be eldee priority,aminnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2008
na na na, leave ma aunty jare, nonsense! angry angry
dont mind them ibkaye,dey wont succeed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

oh gawd may this loff nwantiti continue to rule in d life of ib and eldee,and may eldee not be d hit and run type,i bind that spirit of hit and run in him,pay as u go is not for u ib,u have sufered enough in d hands of chewing gum men,now is your time for compensation,i know eldee has eaten d forbidden fruit,but as him eat am,make e dey sweet am for mouth,make ibkaye be eldee priority,aminnnnnnnnnnnnn
waaaaaaaaaaaat, maybe dat is another ibkaye, i wonder o  grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2008
jenny i love dat prayer .laff wan kill me.my mum think sey i don dey kolo bcus of laff wey i dey laff.

iby its my joy dat u ve finally decided to settle down .may eldee stick to u nd neva hit nd run.hope d forbidden fruit is not yet in his mouth ohh grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

jenny i love that prayer .laff wan kill me.my mum think sey i don dey kolo bcus of laff wey i dey laff.

iby its my joy that u ve finally decided to settle down .may eldee stick to u nd never hit nd run.hope d forbidden fruit is not yet in his mouth ohh grin

excuuuse me? shiooor, i am now 100% sure that both you and jenny are running mad, shikena shocked grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2008
our own madness is beta ibkaye,unlike ur own madness for eldee,u r madly inlove wt him wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

our own madness is beta ibkaye,unlike your own madness for eldee,you're madly inlove wt him wink
of course i know that you are both talking about another ibkaye, it is well for i am happy for that girl who has the same name as me, abi is it not so? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2008
ibk sharaaaaaaaap nd put on ur wedding gown.ur inlaws re outside.dnt be a nuissance
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2008
@ ib. . .sum1 finally let d cat out
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2008
& dont u tell me not to beliv dem
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by princeonx: 4:32pm On May 22, 2008
na here you still dey Jenny? good job I see your hand work for the other thread! dey yab me make I go marry say I don old   shee them say life starts at 40 abi them don change am? I still get up to a decade ohh abeg!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2008
holythug:

& don't u tell me not to beliv them
it is a lie o, don't believe di yeye girls!

welli:

ibk sharaaaaaaaap nd put on your wedding gown.your inlaws re outside.dnt be a nuissance
will you shattap, nonsense  angry angry cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2008
who is a girl ibkaye?

'
welli she's already wearing d gown,where is d driver?let him come and drive her to d nearest cele church for d wedding proper
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

who is a girl ibkaye?

'
welli she's already wearing d gown,where is d driver?let him come and drive her to d nearest cele church for d wedding proper

ITS A LIE O!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2008
ibk
silver nd gold ve i not
cars nd houses ve i not
but such as i ve i give thee
as my twin sista
in d name of our father
ve a peaceful married life
i know u ve d habit of jumpin
frm man to man
but d gud lord will
give eldee d grace to
cope wit it
since u cant change
amin

jenny next weddin plssssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2008
ok d next is sly and his numerous wives(hotness.nubian,joycee,chinda,)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

ibk
silver nd gold ve i not
cars nd houses ve i not
but such as i ve i give thee
as my twin sista
in d name of our father
ve a peaceful married life
i know u ve d habit of jumpin
frm man to man
but d good lord will
give eldee d grace to
cope wit it
since u can't change
amin

jenny next weddin plssssssss

next will be welli and deola cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2008
prove dis. . .?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2008
prove wetin? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:42pm On May 22, 2008
@ iby deola is my uncle.gerrit?i can see d weddin has realli gotten into ur head so u dnt knw wat u re sayin again.hissssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.