Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30335 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 2:50am On Dec 15, 2013
joromi:

Sharap!

#ThankYou.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by rman: 2:55am On Dec 15, 2013
A woman is in doubt about her love and feelings for her man. Instead of her to TEST herself, she decides to TEST HER MAN.

RUBBISH!

@OP, your GF doesn't love you. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by deeboiii: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Bro. May God help u ooo, 2weeks is too much for such a so call test. U'v invested in this relationship for up to 3yrs, u don't deserve it. I believe u kept dis from ur parents most especially ur mum.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by thegeorgy(f): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2013
yea 2 weeks is too long.if it were me,before you decide to come to KD,i would have told you its a prank or before you u even leave for Abuja,i'll come out clean.she might not be into you as much as u think.cos playing this kind of prank is too the extreme if at all it is...i believe someone was there stealing her attention from you within those weeks,cos for the sake of love,i CAN NEVER wait that long to tell u its a joke.a woman in love cant stay that long without getting in touch.u love her fact but she dooesn't love you that much,maybe she likes u cos u are nice guy and she's just hanging on to you till she finds someone she loves make e no be like say she no get serious relationship.
or like some1 said,let her know u are still bothered by the joke,u buy a pregnancy test trip,and let her pee for u,her first morning urine,u follow intructions on the pack and do a pregnacy test,if its recent,it will still be positive cos the hormones are still there or go for a vaginal exam with her...she don test u,u have passed,now its time fir her to prove her love for u.she started the music,its time for a dance.
#my opinion though.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by birdman(m): 4:07am On Dec 15, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Reading through this thread, I'll say the mindset of most Nigerian youths (male especially) is despicable. What happened to 'Honour' and 'Integrity' in relationships?? What happened to making 'Sacrifices' in relationships?? You all must realize that what is good remains good, no matter how twisted the world has become. If Mandela was this greedy about his personal gains and wellbeing, eradicating apartheid would definitely not be his plot. We must change!

sacrificing doesnt mean being a fool. what is the op going to do when the real father of the child shows up 5, 15 years down the line and demands his right, assuming there was a real child. If Mandela was a mumu like this he would still be a nobody

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by temmysoremekun(f): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Wowwww.......as i read thru ds i felt like crying...i know its a true life story....ds is so deep....it was an expensive joke/ test cos in d process she would have lost you...but i can seeee dt ur love is so deep...i can't do ds to test a man......bbut i conly wish dt God will make our men love us so deeply like ds n also God will help us ladies too to love our men sincerly...so dt there won't be need of testing d genuinity of the love.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by nekaa(f): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2013
She get mind o, how could she have waited for 2weeks leaving you in obvious pain before she came out with was she called the truth..... I couldn't have done such an expensive test, the risk in it are over the roof.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mannylex(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Dude, one thing you got to know, never ever trust a WOMAN, i guess she might be your first true love, and no woman has really hurt you before, tap some words of advice from the brothers here. Ladies are manipulators, and they need a real hard guy to put them in check, only few would admit this... But you are too soft for her and she would one day tell you that, and could break up with you for acting less of a man. Some women take things way overboard, so i wouldnt wanna contest her test claims... But i dont believe it, if she truly loves you, she wont expose you to such risk, with this kinda love you have for her, you could have easily committed suicide, it aint a new thing, but she didnt consider all of those. Love is the worst thing that could happen to any man, continue with her at your peril..... On the other side, why not test her also, give her sleeping pills or something, then get a doctor to test her.... The efik elderly men would say "Ibani Ediog" women are very bad... Some are wonderful though

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by humblelistic(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2013
wel, it depends on de level of love nd trust some one has on a perticular gal.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by shilling(f): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmm...why did she wait for 2 weeks though? Very odd.

I hate pranks in general, but the more "normal" thing to do would be to tell you before you travelled, and not wait for 2 weeks! Anyways, if you trust her, go with your gut feeling and continue the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by shilling(f): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2013
OP, judging by your profile, this girl has already had previous abortions? Isn't that a red flag?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2013
i don taya to laff....unfollows thread
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by babs4090(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2013
My girl did something similar to me recently, though it was as complicated as yours, cos pregnancy wasn't involved. Our relationship as been over 4yrs and i trusted her so much that i even boost about being the only man she have known cos i dis-flowered her and she was so faithful that i had no reason to feel she was cheating on me, so was shocked when she told me she slept with another man, even when i wasn't suspicious of her or have any reason to find it out. i initially took it calm but called her up the following day to tell her it's over. She then told me she cooked it up to know how much i love her and if i would accept her in her worst. Ofcourse i accepted her but i no longer trust her as i use to cos i feel there might be a bit of truth in what she told me

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by NemzySeries(m): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2013
abeg datz not test oooo.....d lady went too xtreme....she only gave d devil a chance to take advantage of her relationship.....mind u,can d tester stand bin tested?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mannylex(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2013
After going through your profile again, that girl aint trustworthy at all. Infact wake up and face reality, she is manipulating and hypnotizing you. Please stop been a wimp!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2013
birdman:

sacrificing doesnt mean being a fool. what is the op going to do when the real father of the child shows up 5, 15 years down the line and demands his right, assuming there was a real child. If Mandela was a mumu like this he would still be a nobody

In truth, making sacrifices makes one appear like a fool(or close) in the eyes of the world. If he could be bold enough to take this step, he would be ready enough to secure the paternal future of the child, at least till he's older, with a legal backing. Nigeria isn't that old Nollywood anymore. Finally, I hope you know Mandela was offered freedom at intervals while he was in jail, but he refused, while the blacks he was fighting for roamed free, some even supporting their white oppressors.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

In truth, making sacrifices makes one appear like a fool(or close) in the eyes of the world. If he could be bold enough to take this step, he would be ready enough to secure the paternal future of the child, at least till he's older, with a legal backing. Nigeria isn't that old Nollywood anymore. Finally, I hope you know Mandela was offered freedom at intervals while he was in jail, but he refused, while the blacks he was fighting for roamed free, some even supporting their white oppressors.

When you're done rolling your fingers up in here, go thru the OP's previous threads to see where a lot of us are coming from.
This isn't her first abortion. If there is anyone who should be testing anybody...it is him.

To each their own. And mine is that I just think the OP has little experience or choices with women and so has just chosen to be used in so harsh a manner because he may be too scared to venture out and save himself from this time-wasting hoe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by nenergy(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2013
mikyke: thnx princess. This was exactly what she told me, that she'll make it up to me in a big way.
Utter rubbish! What can be bigger than this backup prank? This story is very annoying and i have officially decided to be more logical than emotional with love related issues. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by donpope1(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Judging by all the sh.it that happened..if its really a test she would have opened up immediately you forgave her. Man use your head #Abortion tinz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by monex(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2013
it is a stupid test. very very stupid IMO.

I might have been ok with continuing the relationship but the moment she tells me it was a joke or test. The very foundations of our relationship become shaken.

A joke/test is a form of deceit. especially an expensive one.

also fathering another person's child is not as simple as "I accepted the child". You have to make enough effort to reach the father. try to find the runaway father first.

I think OP really loves the girl and was very carried away.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mcmooney(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2013
I experienced dis last week but me o i luk her in d face and told her its a lie
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by monex(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2013
shilling: Hmmmm...why did she wait for 2 weeks though? Very odd.

I hate pranks in general, but the more "normal" thing to do would be to tell you before you travelled, and not wait for 2 weeks! Anyways, if you trust her, go with your gut feeling and continue the relationship.

correct babe. i was interested in response of ladies. this is a very expensive prank. not one to be taken lightly. if only peeps knew the emotional trauma they put one thru with this so called pranks.

i dont trust the girl at all. in fact it could be #truestory + abortiontins
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by rill: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
I wanna believe there is a way a good doc can detect if a gal had undergone one or two abortions. Probably through a scan on the uterus or sumtin. Get her ass to the hospital, and she shouldn't object if she's truly clean.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by conscript1967: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2013
thegeorgy: yea 2 weeks is too long.if it were me,before you decide to come to KD,i would have told you its a prank or before you u even leave for Abuja,i'll come out clean.she might not be into you as much as u think.cos playing this kind of prank is too the extreme if at all it is...i believe someone was there stealing her attention from you within those weeks,cos for the sake of love,i CAN NEVER wait that long to tell u its a joke.a woman in love cant stay that long without getting in touch.u love her fact but she dooesn't love you that much,maybe she likes u cos u are nice guy and she's just hanging on to you till she finds someone she loves make e no be like say she no get serious relationship.
or like some1 said,let her know u are still bothered by the joke,u buy a pregnancy test trip,and let her pee for u,her first morning urine,u follow intructions on the pack and do a pregnacy test,if its recent,it will still be positive cos the hormones are still there or go for a vaginal exam with her...she don test u,u have passed,now its time fir her to prove her love for u.she started the music,its time for a dance.
#my opinion though.
My opinion exactly. Unless d OP is a lame looser dat knows he can't get a girl hence he is ever grateful to get even a lil attention from her. Question-if ur girl sees u as a real man dat all de ladies wantt,will she test u? Would she Test Michel Majid or van vicker? Think boy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by kennypoka2(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2013
all dis foolish test.. I bet u it will affect ur marriage in future.. so she doesn't trust u enuf not to test u.. in fact wat kind of stupid test is dat.. 2wks for crying out loud, wat if u Neva call back so she would lose u because of one foolish test.. guy u beta wake up, I think she is lieing.. I think she actually cheated on u and was pregnant then in d 2wks interim she decided to abort it so wen u called back she was surprised and shocked and then decided to say it was a test.. Neva trust dat kind of gal DAT test u stupidly..it does not add up.. u dated 4 3yrs man, 3yrs. y would she suddenly test u 4 2wks, if u hadn't call back so she was ready to lose u cos u failed her test abi.. mike beta wake up and run away 4rm dos kind of gal

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by xavier047: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
@op, it is very difficult to put in words what you went through and how elated you are to find out it was all a test. At this point your obvious love for this lady will not you allow to make clinical decisions devoid of sentiment. For a lady to hatch up a fantastic plan and considering the length of time in involve just to test you in my opinion is a brilliant lady. But then a cynic will just look at this scenario and conclude that the lady made good use of time and opportunity to make straighten a broken path in her life.
You need to suppress your feelings, go and make some solid investigation about this lady in Kaduna. The quote above tells you something a part of yourself will not want to believe or even think about. My two piece, she actually cheated, couldn't face it after getting jilted and pregnant, had to come out clean with you, after some time when you came back saying you don't mind what happened and will father d child, to save her face due to a long life of guilt decided to make away with d problem and wrap it up as a test which you eventually scored a 100%. You need to think and pray hard man
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by SassyKwin(f): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2013
IN MY GIRLISH OPINION
THAT LADY DONT LOVE U,SHE JUST FOUND UR WEAKNESS,
THAT WAS STUPID ,BUT EVERYTHING HAS HAPPEND,ITS NOW UR TURN TO TEST HER LOVE

GUSH I CANT STAND A DAY IF I DONT HEAR MY PRINCE CHARMING's VOICE NT TO TALK OF 2 WEEKS**calling him right away 2 say happy sunday**

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Honestly, dis Op is a huge fool. Let me do d analysis 4 u. She fell out of love wit u, met anoda guy nd dated him peacefuly,y kip u as an option. D two days she didn't pik was d days she had d fall out wit d oda guy she loves, she was hrtbroken nd didn't feel lyk talkin wit u. She truly left d hauz lyk her sista said because of d hrtbrk issue, probably chasin nd beggging d oda guy. Wen it didn't wok nd not yet sure of wot to do wit d baby, she decided to tel u d truth nd ask 4 forgivnes, hopin u wil take her bak. So wen u left, she left u won't take her bak nd can't gave birth to a bastard, den she aborted d baby, dis hapend d two wiks u were in pain. Tel me y som1 dat love u nd testin u won't come out stil 2 wiks to open up, wot if u didn't cal?
Howeva, wen u came bak nd wit d pregnancy gone, she brot up d idea of testin u. Just pray d oda guy don't come for his babe or child, u wil hia anoda story.
U hv serve ur purpose, an option. But knw an option is alwaz an option. Anoda guy wil continue hitin her!
you were there ?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by unmask: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2013
this op nah yeye....you have been made a laughing stock....she even returned the 10k, guy you have been used and used badly....you think girls that say they can never try it don't know what they are saying?.......dump her fast......ask yourself nah, what type of test is that?...... That test is only used when girls want to hook you not after they have you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by touchplay(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Omor....ma gal has done worst ni...... Imagine a gal. I 'v bleeped uncountable times with out coats on..called mi phone on a gud day,n ws crying 4 allmost an hour...i felt lyk dieing wen she finally told mi she went 4 test in †ђξ morning,n she ws HIV+....it sounded so real,cos she ws kinda ill during dat period....i nearly die. Thank God i didnt go with my mind 2 drop 4rm were i ws receiving †ђξ call,my pent house. Mehn,no b small tin.....my head jst swell up,cm n see cold n sweat @ same time all over mi body....i took evritin maturely sha,n passed †ђξ f**king test...buh i warned her seriously,neva 2 play with ma feelings again..cos dat kinda test cud take smones life......gals n dia brain. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Eluala(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2013
So you think you can build a sustainable relationship on this kind of childish games?

Your girl is a good manipulator and I tell you this will not be the end. She is going to be pressing your head and emotions like a button for the rest of your life.

My advice to you is simple - give her a stern warning and tell her you will never tolerate this type of rubbish at any other time otherwise you will have to brace up for more of such manipulative pranks. There is absolutely no love in this just testing the limit of what she can do and get away with.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2013
p

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.