Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Humility: The Lost Female Art - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humility: The Lost Female Art (22638 Views)

10 Ways To Practice Humility And Get Result. / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Is This True Of Men? Poor Self Esteem =Humility And Confidence = Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2013

This is absolute rubbish.

The reason why there used to be lasting marriages in africa is because africans are not as liberal as westerners.
In the UK and USA and other countries with higher divorce rates, staying married is not a do or die affair. A wife or husband can decide to end their marriage if they find that they are no longer happy with it and after ending the marriage they don't have to face stigmatization afterwards.
Africa is such a backward continent that people still think that they must stay married even when they are dying of unhappiness. Majority of the people there do not even know how to think outside the box or how to reason independently.
Africans are very quick to castigate people that want to be eccentric or original or that want to separate themselves from the herd, they believe so much in following sheep mentality, they don't encourage eccentricity or individuality that is why many people force themselves to live according to what is generally accepted in their communities instead of breaking free and doing what makes them truly happy.

Longer lasting marriages in africa is not due to the effectiveness of chauvinism, it is due to stigmatization of single adults and that in turn is due to the general foolishness and sheep mentality of africans.
That statement you made about african women needing to be controlled by men to ensure long lasting marriages is a big lie. It is just self centered chauvinism and it is borne out of your need control women and keep them under your feet because you find it difficult to simply let them live their lives in peace without being bossed around by men.

What the f**k is wrong with men anyway? Why do you people feel the need to control women?
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Do you have some kind of mental disorder or something that prevents you from letting women live their lives the way they please and be happy?
Do you have some kind of psychopathic tendencies that makes you aroused and excited at the thought of belittling women and telling yourselves that you are better than them and should control them?
Are you people normal at all?

Everytime it's always something about how women should submit to men or humble themselves before men or other such crap that serve to dehumanize women and make men feel better about themselves.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HUMILITY FROM WOMEN!
DEAL WITH IT!
IF YOU WANT RESPECT THEN YOU EARN IT, YOUR P€NIS IS NOt ENOUGH REASON FOR WOMEN TO START FALLING AT YOUR FEET AND HUMBLING THEMSELVES FOR YOU.

Silly tossers.
i don't know why i agree with this post. It is 85 percent true. You earn submissiveness from your wife by doing your part, not demanding it.

5 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by dnacrystal: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
PocketEconomist: i've got a question for you sis, if your husband respects you, loves you, is responsible and seeks your opinion before taking major decisions, will you submit to him. Before you answer, i believe you know the TRUE meaning of submission.
The fact that my husband loves me doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to take the final decisions. I know where I stand as the woman and he knows where he stands as the man in the relationship. I'm to respect him and he is to love me. If he truly loves me, he wouldn't make a decision that affects us both without caring to know how i feel about it. If our views are different, he would take a logical decision that would not hurt me in any way except for my will not being done. And I know I will submit to him; you don't have to believe me but its true. My point is that I don't owe submission to all the men on planet earth, just the man that loves me. I am not a tool for all men to to boost their self-esteems on, just that man.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013

This is absolute rubbish.

The reason why there used to be lasting marriages in africa is because africans are not as liberal as westerners.
In the UK and USA and other countries with higher divorce rates, staying married is not a do or die affair. A wife or husband can decide to end their marriage if they find that they are no longer happy with it and after ending the marriage they don't have to face stigmatization afterwards.
Africa is such a backward continent that people still think that they must stay married even when they are dying of unhappiness. Majority of the people there do not even know how to think outside the box or how to reason independently.
Africans are very quick to castigate people that want to be eccentric or original or that want to separate themselves from the herd, they believe so much in following sheep mentality, they don't encourage eccentricity or individuality that is why many people force themselves to live according to what is generally accepted in their communities instead of breaking free and doing what makes them truly happy.

Longer lasting marriages in africa is not due to the effectiveness of chauvinism, it is due to stigmatization of single adults and that in turn is due to the general foolishness and sheep mentality of africans.
That statement you made about african women needing to be controlled by men to ensure long lasting marriages is a big lie. It is just self centered chauvinism and it is borne out of your need control women and keep them under your feet because you find it difficult to simply let them live their lives in peace without being bossed around by men.

What the f**k is wrong with men anyway? Why do you people feel the need to control women?
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Do you have some kind of mental disorder or something that prevents you from letting women live their lives the way they please and be happy?
Do you have some kind of psychopathic tendencies that makes you aroused and excited at the thought of belittling women and telling yourselves that you are better than them and should control them?
Are you people normal at all?

Everytime it's always something about how women should submit to men or humble themselves before men or other such crap that serve to dehumanize women and make men feel better about themselves.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HUMILITY FROM WOMEN!
DEAL WITH IT!
IF YOU WANT RESPECT THEN YOU EARN IT, YOUR P€NIS IS NOt ENOUGH REASON FOR WOMEN TO START FALLING AT YOUR FEET AND HUMBLING THEMSELVES FOR YOU.

Silly tossers.
GBAM! It is because of nonsensical ideas like that guy's argument that you have the chauvinists everywhere on NL heaping insults on successful women like Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Linda Ikeji. The African man suffers from a serious case of inferiority complex, hence the need to have someone make them feel important, they resort to bullying their wives and kids, forcing their opinions on them just to feel relevant. There's a general consensus that African females are more strong-willed than their male counterparts, the African American female is smarter than the male, they work and earn their pay, they're far from lazy. The African man fears that he may lose his dominance some day like seen in the West, so he just bullies the African woman to submission. STOP LOOKING FOR A FLOORMAT. If you want to be respected and submitted to PROVE YOUR WORTH AS A MAN. Don't assume that all women should bow to your wills simply because you've got something dangling between your legs. Just like real men would never approach an unkempt woman, don't expect real women to date a man that can barely fend for himself

7 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by dallyemmy: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
For Those Who Understands- For Power lies in humility! (It is not for everybody) Before honour comes humility! (TO CONTROL HIM BE HUMBLE)

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: The fact that my husband loves me doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to take the final decisions. I know where I stand as the woman and he knows where he stands as the man in the relationship. I'm to respect him and he is to love me. If he truly loves me, he wouldn't make a decision that affects us both without caring to know how i feel about it. If our views are different, he would take a logical decision that would not hurt me in any way except for my will not being done. And I know I will submit to him; you don't have to believe me but its true. My point is that I don't owe submission to all the men on planet earth, just the man that loves me. I am not a tool for all men to to boost their self-esteems on, just that man.
That's good to know. There are still sensible women arround. I gotta say, i respect women like you
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by dallyemmy: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: GBAM! It is because of nonsensical ideas like that guy's argument that you have the chauvinists everywhere on NL heaping insults on successful women like Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Linda Ikeji. The African man suffers from a serious case of inferiority complex, hence the need to have someone make them feel important, they resort to bullying their wives and kids, forcing their opinions on them just to feel relevant. There's a general consensus that African females are more strong-willed than their male counterparts, the African American female is smarter than the male, they work and earn their pay, they're far from lazy. The African man fears that he may lose his dominance some day like seen in the West, so he just bullies the African woman to submission. STOP LOOKING FOR A FLOORMAT. If you want to be respected and submitted to PROVE YOUR WORTH AS A MAN. Don't assume that all women should bow to your wills simply because you've got something dangling between your legs. Just like real men would never approach an unkempt woman, don't expect real women to date a man that can barely fend for himself
Are you happily married presently?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Young woman. You're not even paying attention to me...

safarigirl: are you an illiterate? That was the last census taken in 2006. 7 years later things could change eg HIV rate, the Nigerian population has increased by 20 million or more since then, so the HIV rate could increase/decrease in certain states. There are more men in Nigeria than women, the kids born from '07 till now can't change any of that because they're kids, unless you somehow killed over 2 million men, leaving the women alive, that fact hasn't changed. I'm using statistics and documented facts and you're spewing garbage off the top of your head. Or did you carry out a personal census of all the states?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
dallyemmy: For Those Who Understands- For Power lies in humility! (It is not for everybody) Before honour comes humility! (TO CONTROL HIM BE HUMBLE)

Why would you want to control somebody in a relationship? That's not a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by tonychristopher: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
niyitogun:

I apologize on his behalf, he doesn't speak for all Nigerians -it's his personal opinion. Likewise you shouldn't also generalize those things you said about Nigerians as the people who do these are far less than minority in the population and are present in almost all countries.

i dont think you have to apologize for me or hold my brief....i have lived in ghana and i know how the cookies crumble over there. their women run shows in their families and thats is why you get high divorce rate and female nudity around. their women is unleased. any place their is female emancipation the divorce is high. just take a look ..thats a fact.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by LBanks(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
bukatyne:

And you somehow think that a woman wants a duelling match everytime she converses with her hubby.

The fact that some women will marry low quality men just to bear 'Mrs' does not mean it is the standard.

I don't want to go Biblical yet because I do not know your religious inclination.

In the OP, you mentioned men processing information in a certain way. It will be good you don't generalize every man as some care about their women enough to tell them where they erred so they can improve

And no sir, humility does not make a man 'unmanly'.

It takes a man with healthy self esteem and confidence to be humble
@ bukatyne which ones are low quality men?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
dallyemmy: Are you happily married presently?
no, I'm too young to be married. I want to make something of my life and be my own woman before settling down. And before you throw a jibe, I'm not one of those programmed drones whose only purpose in life is to cater to a man and breed little clones of him i.e Marriage is not a do-or-die affair for me

6 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by tonychristopher: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: GBAM! It is because of nonsensical ideas like that guy's argument that you have the chauvinists everywhere on NL heaping insults on successful women like Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Linda Ikeji. The African man suffers from a serious case of inferiority complex, hence the need to have someone make them feel important, they resort to bullying their wives and kids, forcing their opinions on them just to feel relevant. There's a general consensus that African females are more strong-willed than their male counterparts, the African American female is smarter than the male, they work and earn their pay, they're far from lazy. The African man fears that he may lose his dominance some day like seen in the West, so he just bullies the African woman to submission. STOP LOOKING FOR A FLOORMAT. If you want to be respected and submitted to PROVE YOUR WORTH AS A MAN. Don't assume that all women should bow to your wills simply because you've got something dangling between your legs. Just like real men would never approach an unkempt woman, don't expect real women to date a man that can barely fend for himself

well said...but the question is..do you have a stable relationship presently not to talk of marriage. with this mindset ...i am sorry no man will marry u.even if.he will divorce

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
tonychristopher:

well said...but the question is..do you have a stable relationship presently not to talk of marriage. with this mindset ...i am sorry no man will marry u.even if.he will divorce
what am I doing with a man when I haven't finished school? What will he offer me that I can't get from my father or earn myself? What makes you think I'll never get a husband with my attitude? Are you the speaker for all men? Mind you, Nigerian/African men make up less than 28% of the men on earth. There are over 2billion men in this world, one of them will love me flaws and all, the rest are not my problem

4 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by TDN: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nuzo':
I had a situation like this at a wedding yesterday.

I gave this cute looking, intelligent and well educated girl a ride from the church to the reception. On our way to the reception, I told her about my friend I wish to hook her up with. After all the sme sme, we agreed she was going to give me her number for my friend after the reception.

The way she talked down on people over the phone made me drive off after the reception without even saying bye.

My cool headed friend will run away from his house if he tries marrying this kind of girl. grin

Very rude geh! Gawd! angry

Well to each his own. You probably should have let your friend decide. Opposites attract and often times bring out the best in each other.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
alutacontinua: Humility is not a gender thing!
Heck, the pride in some guys is irritating! angry even here on Nairaland, u know dem by their posts!

Both guys nd ladies should learn to be humble and courteous! cool

If you realise that most men don't want to commit to a relationship with a woman, you would realise it is women that mostly need to have humility as a bargaining tool.

Don't ever think you can bargain on the same grounds with a 2nd party that has more bargaining power than you.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by TDN: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Elevation: Ladies have to do the needful,no sane man would love to enslave the woman he truly loves,Women it is a necessity to submit to the man in all humility the worldly system might say otherwise but the Word(Holy book) supports it Ephesians 5:23-25...Wives submit unto your own husbands as unto the Lord,because he (Husband) is the head of the wife,the wife should be subject to the husband in every thing,Husbands,love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it.Guys let us love the Ladies,who knows our love might help in renewing their minds.

I'm just not sure we like that word SUBMIT. Sorry it gives me chills. On the other hand, let both of us agree we are equal for peace to reign. Times have changed, you guys should try to evolve. Why insist on living in the past.

Its very simple. Women can literally do anything you can and more, is it logical to ask that we call you master. Battle of the sexes will go on and on until men realise that women are human beings too. Why won't you accept that we simply can't comprehend submission and the question we should be asking is how do we relate to each other knowing the status quo has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Talk2david1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
True talk op, 1 thing most women don't know is that a man is more than willing to kiss the foot of a humble and submissive woman.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
TDN:

I'm just not sure we like that word SUBMIT. Sorry it gives me chills. On the other hand, let both of us agree we are equal for peace to reign. Times have changed, you guys should try to evolve. Why insist on living in the past.

Its very simple. Women can literally do anything you can and more, is it logical to ask that we call you master. Battle of the sexes will go on and on until men realise that women are human beings too. Why won't you accept that we simply can't comprehend submission and the question we should be asking is how do we relate to each other knowing the status quo has changed.
i agree with some of your points... But a wife still needs to submit to ber husband. I think the problem is the percieved dèfinition of submission. Submission is not being his foot mat, submission is different from subservience. Submission is not becoming a punching bag, or a house maid, or not airing your opinions on family matters. Submission is simply recognising the husband as the HEAD of the family, respecting his decisions on family matters. Every institution has a head, be it country, court, kingdom, religious organisation, school and so on. The family is an institution, and it has a head. The husband. This is where feminists got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by matnx: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Most people do what they do because of the influence of others not necessarily because they really like or want to do what they are doing!

That being said why do most ( am not saying all women) African women make marriage a do or die affair? It's because they want to be accepted by the society,to please people and not be laughed at as our society places a woman getting married as her highest achievement in life and as the only value she is worth. Why do most guys get married? Because they want to please their family not necessarily because they want to get married, in fact some even know deep down that they are not ready for marriage.But because we have this mentality of "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY" many would get stuck in things they are not mentally,financially and emotionally ready for. Same goes for having children.

By the way i personally don't think marriages in the past lasted long because women were more humble than they are now, i think it was men made sure women had no choice but to stay in a marriage. What do i mean? She had no job, no education, she was trained only to get married,bear children and serve her husband.So even if her was maltreating her and her children she had no where to go! How would she feed herself and her kids? She would become a pariah!

You see a man just married 5 days ago,clubbing till day break,drunk,womanising and others. Its obvious he his not prepared to be a family man so why his he married?

Most of the guys commenting here are Chauvinists. A woman should be more humble n blah blah. Women 30 and above are not married and its shameful?! Really? What selfishness and what pride!!

Jesus Christ is the leader of the christian congregation. And yes a woman should be submissive and respect her man. But the bible said also a man should love the woman has his own body and cherish her as christ does the congregation and gave up his life for it ( can you be rude,controlling and unkind to yourself? Can you beat yourself up?). Jesus( he that has been since before the creation of men, heavenly spirit, superior in ways we cannot fathom) washed the feet of his disciples,mere men,fishermen and the likes and gave up his life for us.He led not by expecting or by entitlement but by EXAMPLE! Men learn from this! If you can then you can expect the good and reasonable women to follow your lead in all aspects.

5 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
matnx: Most people do what they do because of the influence of others not necessarily because they really like or want to do what they are doing!

That being said why do most ( am not saying all women) African women make marriage a do or die affair? It's because they want to be accepted by the society,to please people and not be laughed at as our society places a woman getting married as her highest achievement in life and as the only value she is worth. Why do most guys get married? Because they want to please their family not necessarily because they want to get married, in fact some even know deep down that they are not ready for marriage.But because we have this mentality of "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY" many would get stuck in things they are not mentally,financially and emotionally ready for. Same goes for having children.

By the way i personally don't think marriages in the past lasted long because women were more humble than they are now, i think it was men made sure women had no choice but to stay in a marriage. What do i mean? She had no job, no education, she was trained only to get married,bear children and serve her husband.So even if her was maltreating her and her children she had no where to go! How would she feed herself and her kids? She would become a pariah!

You see a man just married 5 days ago,clubbing till day break,drunk,womanising and others. Its obvious he his not prepared to be a family man so why his he married?

Most of the guys commenting here are Chauvinists. A woman should be more humble n blah blah. Women 30 and above are not married and its shameful?! Really? What selfishness and what pride!!

Jesus Christ is the leader of the christian congregation. And yes a woman should be submissive and respect her man. But the bible said also a man should love the woman has his own body and cherish her as christ does the congregation and gave up his life for it ( can you be rude,controlling and unkind to yourself? Can you beat yourself up?). Jesus( he that has been since before the creation of men, heavenly spirit, superior in ways we cannot fathom) washed the feet of his disciples,mere men,fishermen and the likes and gave up his life for us.He led not by expecting or by entitlement but by EXAMPLE! Men learn from this! If you can then you can expect the good and reasonable women to follow your lead in all aspects.
God bless you sir. This is just the long and short of it all

3 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
matnx: Most people do what they do because of the influence of others not necessarily because they really like or want to do what they are doing!

That's all. Simple and short. Be the best husband and settle for the best wife.

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by tonychristopher: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: what am I doing with a man when I haven't finished school? What will he offer me that I can't get from my father or earn myself? What makes you think I'll never get a husband with my attitude? Are you the speaker for all men? Mind you, Nigerian/African men make up less than 28% of the men on earth. There are over 2billion men in this world, one of them will love me flaws and all, the rest are not my problem

thats what am talking about....you will get amrried when u change dear unless u want a sissy as a man and do know women love men they can lean on even in usa girls get married as early as 25… so that school line is an escapist line. we still have men that send their wives to prostitute and look the other way when she gets home. are those men?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Lightening: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
dallyemmy: Are you happily married presently?

One million dollar question!

Answering this question (to your self) in the affirmative validates these hypothesis expressed by Safari et al. Let experience speak.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: true story. I had this guy that was seriously bugging me for a relationship, but he had this condescending way of talking to/about people, including me. Imagine saying things like "I don't like the way you dress" "why do you like rap? It's not for ladies" or "stop walking like that, that's how boys walk" if you have so many issues about me, why not move to a suitable person that fits your wants? Then there are the "I've gat more money than Dangote" dudes that won't let you hear word about how much they bought their phones/clothes/shoes/wristwatches. And I'm supposed to smile and say "Yes Massa, you are very good for me Massa". Abeg, better to stay single than tolerate such. It's not always the ladies, sometimes guys also need attitude adjustment irrespective of who's marrying who
if you found someone like me, you are made for life. You would thank God for blessing you with a guy like moi grin. But we fall into the rare categories... sad.

Have faith!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: according to Nigeria's last population census, there are more males than females in Nigeria, do you plan to marry the baby girls born between 2007 till now? Are you related to Yerima?
was it not the same census that Lagos was grossly misrepresented as having lesser population than we all know? grin grin grin.

Madam, I live in Benin city and I do pass through the klng square by Oba Market virtually everyday because it is at the heart of the city and guess what I tell myself each time I go through that road?

"Why do we men kill ourselves because of women/girls/ladies when they are a SO many" infact, it gives me more reason not cry when a girl starts misbehaving but to quickly port ASAP; It gives me more reasons not to EVER cry again if a girl wants to walk out of a relationship!

on a lane, you will see 6-7 girls coming towards your direction while you have just 1 or 2 guys on that same lane coming towards your direction. That's my own empirical sampling.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nothing really changed... Nothing is new under old dear sun... The mind control scheme of the ancient royal families(illuminati) is at work. They intend to cuz more fight amongst everybody as jesus profesied. They infiltrated the medias, economy, politics and religion which the use to pass their mischievious messages. And while we are at it (distracted), they are settling it giving them the power of control over our destinies. Men are still bigger and stronger and we bear the bigger burden... You don't expect a pregnant woman or a nursing mother to be as powerful as her man, right? You can also send them to war, right? This is where the logic must have come from. Men fight and women stays at home. You don't expect a fighter to be as humble as you... Anyway that was a little joke of course. But take it seriously... Wake up all you living dead bodies. The man is your master by all means.. Serve him...

TDN:

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by matnx: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nothing really changed... Nothing is new under old dear sun... The mind control scheme of the ancient royal families(illuminati) is at work. They intend to cuz more fight amongst everybody as jesus profesied. They infiltrated the medias, economy, politics and religion which the use to pass their mischievious messages. And while we are at it (distracted), they are settling it giving them the power of control over our destinies. Men are still bigger and stronger and we bear the bigger burden... You don't expect a pregnant woman or a nursing mother to be as powerful as her man, right? You can also send them to war, right? This is where the logic must have come from. Men fight and women stays at home. You don't expect a fighter to be as humble as you... Anyway that was a little joke of course. But take it seriously... Wake up all you living dead bodies. The man is your master by all means.. Serve him...

Don't worry we would send you to the jungle to live with lions and Gorillas. You would fit in perfectly!!

2 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just like your fathers before you... My point is that some people are beafing up these issues and they are benefiting from it. For example there would have be no need for a marraige counselor if everybody played their roles well... No?

You think I don't have a point eh? Don't worry... We'll someday see the same way. I'm a step ahead of you for now.

matnx: Nothing really changed... Nothing is new under old dear sun... The mind control scheme of the ancient royal families(illuminati) is at work. They intend to cuz more fight amongst everybody as jesus profesied. They infiltrated the medias, economy, politics and religion which the use to pass their mischievious messages. And while we are at it (distracted), they are settling it giving them the power of control over our destinies. Men are still bigger and stronger and we bear the bigger burden... You don't expect a pregnant woman or a nursing mother to be as powerful as her man, right? You can also send them to war, right? This is where the logic must have come from. Men fight and women stays at home. You don't expect a fighter to be as humble as you... Anyway that was a little joke of course. But take it seriously... Wake up all you living dead bodies. The man is your master by all means.. Serve him...

Don't worry we would send you to the jungle to live with lions and Gorillas. You would fit in perfectly!!

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
warrior101:

Madam, stop the competition and just go and find your match. He must be able to calm this your competing spirit. That's how you know him. If you couldn't find him @ 40 then you're a man in spirit. Now that's a shame... Lol

Up Feminism!!! Lol

Mr.,

Luckily for us all, the OP who started the thread understands simple posts and is capable of having mature discussions.

Don't worry, however you are, you will find your match.

Compliments of the season and have a good night rest
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
sarutobi:

Oh my God! shocked
men should run like hell from u.

pls dont attack me, i am just 6 years old. cry

I don't 'attack' people and if I do, the bolded will discourage me grin

Leave mature discussions till when you are old enough to grasp the subject matter

My regards to your parents

Compliments of the season
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
tonychristopher:

thats what am talking about....you will get amrried when u change dear unless u want a sissy as a man and do know women love men they can lean on even in usa girls get married as early as 25… so that school line is an escapist line. we still have men that send their wives to prostitute and look the other way when she gets home. are those men?
in USA, 18 year old girls get married and get divorced after half a year. Over there, divorce is actually a lucrative business for the females, ask the ex-wives of Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant. And like I said, marriage isn't a do-or-die affair for me. School is an avenue to gain knowledge and wisdom which will be applied to gain independence so that NOBODY treats you like cr@p simply cuz he put a ring on it. No, I won't marry a sissy, the real sissy is the man who lacks self-confidence and bullies women to get confidence. I want a MAN who isn't intimidated by his wife's ambitions and achievements, who supports her and encourages her to be the best, not the useless underachiever that strangles the wife's potentials just so he can Lord over her. My mindset is perfectly fine, it's you and the many chauvinists on here and all over this country and this continent that need to change their mindsets.

5 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
niyitogun:

I agree with you. It is important for both. But the truth is it is about the way most important quality that attracts men to females when we want to settle down whereas it's not the most important trait vise versa but it is also important. Op here just shed light on something most ladies may not take as important or overlook. Contrary to what the media or some feminist may preach this is very true. Op truly loves ladies to have shared this.

Does the media/feminism preach rudeness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.