Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49805 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by busayochic: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cos that's all some women have to offer!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by maryhaam(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
[email][/email]z4
all4naija: Hahaha... What do you have to say about nymphomaniacs? It is both genders problem. But blackmailing a guy on the bed with your sugar is not right.
nymphomaniac like u said are both gender disorder,to me is like an imprinting on both gender,but the brain should apply some caution on it,we also feel arouse buh not to an unreasonably xtent...atleast we deserve respect ,we also have mood,we have feelingz,there are lots of way than sex,ow many people wil a gurl sex before getting married?treat us like an angel that we are ....team sex not love ,likewise money too buh be responsible
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by mynameisjade: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
kulyie: Because thats d impression they always give moreover the same way you think all ladies want money
#So on POINT#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
satellitedaisy: What else do they want? From experience, that's all they want, even in marriage. Prove me wrong if u can
what is the thing doing there if not to piss and sex?why do you think the thing was specially designed,crowned with some hair and well hidden between the legs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Akalia(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
It's because women are more sex conscious than guys though they seem to be reserved and somehow laid back about it unlike guys that make it profound.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yujin: Most be because of my looks, physique, composure, charisma and swag. Honestly, I believe most ladies on nairaland will fall for me if they spend just a week around me. I don't boast about it but I cherish it. Just still hoping to meet a young, beautiful and FAITHFUL lady that WE would share our 'first fruit together'. Though, for now I'm almost giving up because loads of beautiful ladies are already annoyed with 'this tamed lion' and myself, mehn, the pressure is too much.
you know how it is. Picture or you're lying wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
repogirl: Some guys come here commenting forgetting that it was a woman who brought them into this world. No respect for females at all.

at topic, from personal experience, 95 percent of guys I dated were all about sex, only a hand full were serious minded. So do you blame girls?

I, however was never the type to ask a dime from any guy, my parents are blessed , thank God but still d guy has to try sha or else, kick him to the curb.

also, you probably go for the jobless, undergraduate, young girl who needs money and other stuff she can't get from parents. I doubt if you dated a working class girl, she'll be that needy although that's no excuse not to do nice things for her some times.

so why do girls feel all a guy wants is sex? Well.... Isn't it what most guys want? Abi what else do you want? Let us know, so our mentality can change.

all we want is your waist,your waist,your waist,all we want is your waist
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by repogirl(f): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
C'mon man. Every normal human being definately gets hungry for sex. You paint the picture like guys are obsessed with sex. The point is; both male and female experience hunger 4 it at an equal rate . Its just that the male by instinct isnt afraid to make it known to a woman unlike the female counterpart. This is what the female ones leverage on, believing that all guys want is sex. Its a very huge fallacy.
dunno where you get your facts and findings from but its well known that the average female can hold out on sex longer than males.

I've heard guys complain of waist pain or sperm packing up or one stoopid thing or the other when no sex for a while. Lol. Meanwhile, for females we dey kampe.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by repogirl(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: all we want is your waist,your waist,your waist,all we want is your waist

lol, abi o, iyanya is so honest, guys shld be honest to themselves jare.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
My friend, you are quite correct but the point is the fact that it is not just protection and comfort a woman wants in marriage. They crave for sexual satisfaction too. The saving grace is that; by instinct they dont express their sexual desire publicly unlike the man. This has consequently led to the general belief that; 'all a man wants is sex' which is a huge misconseption. The same way a woman wants love, care, commitment, honesty, humility etc, a man wants all that too. However, as much as the woman desires sex, she wouldnt publicly express this but the man would. Thats what has led to the wrong belief.
You are right there on all counts, I like how you think.

However if you look at my comment you quoted, you'll notice that I deliberately put "desires most" in bold as I did again here.
I purposely did that so anyone reading intently will understand that of course there are other things both sexes desire/want, some of which you just listed... Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by damosky12(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
As much as I disagree with the stereotype of men, I also disagree with the fact that women hunger for sex at equal rate as men.
An average African girl who've got nothing to do with men (virgins) won't sit down imagining the d1ck of the boy sitting close to her inside her pù**y but the reverse is the case for boys.
I, for example, had my first mind sex when I was 5.
I'm sorry to say this!
My friend, you arnt a woman. When u get to understand the female psychology; you would know that by nature, a woman develops the crave for intimatacy immediately after puberty. As much as we have female virgin whose thoughts are not corrupt, we have the male counterparts who dont know the meaning of sex. This solely depends on the upbringing and the peer pressure. You cant use yourself as a benchmark of judging others. Not all guys see sex as a priority.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Afrok(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think it's all about giving wot U av coz U can't give wot U don't av. Some ladies feels d only thing at their disposal dt dey can give is their body, just a gift dt d guy will forget after few minutes immediately he cummms. Whereas; other things abounds dt U can give him which will make him love U more. Most guys like sex, but dt doesn't mean it's d only thing dey cherish in a relationship except d girl is useless nd has nothing to add to d relationship apart from punnnyy...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
My friend, you are quite correct but the point is the fact that it is not just protection and comfort a woman wants in marriage. They crave for sexual satisfaction too. The saving grace is that; by instinct they dont express their sexual desire publicly unlike the man. This has consequently led to the general belief that; 'all a man wants is sex' which is a huge misconseption. The same way a woman wants love, care, commitment, honesty, humility etc, a man wants all that too. However, as much as the woman desires sex, she wouldnt publicly express this but the man would. Thats what has led to the wrong belief.
You are right there on all counts, I like how you think.

However if you look at my comment you quoted, you'll notice that I deliberately put "desires most" in bold as I did again here.
I purposely did that so anyone reading intently will understand that of course there are other things both sexes desire/want, some of which you just listed... Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by mykeltemielove: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
A woman confess to me that, she use to use candle stick whenever she find no guy to have sex with and she is now addicted to it. And I've just propose to the girl. what can I do for her not to run after any guy. She never mind any, she take any erected dick to her vagina any time she sees any.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Ikenna94: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cos dats d only thing dey can't get bak frm d guy at d end of d relationship
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Iykeponti(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
I for don commit suicide long-long time ago,asuming there no women on earth (-,-) guy, dat thing wey women carry too dey sweet, na who no lyke beta thing? cheesy if u takam set trap 4me, na im be say u don get me oo grin but still,women r heartless tongue anyday wey i no chop dat thing, 3 or 4times, i dey be me like to go mad...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sweetestguy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: Nairaland is all about relationship and sex. People are not creative anymore. Can't folks create informative topics?
d one I created, got very little comments

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Ikenna94: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
busayochic: Cos that's all some women have to offer!
moffo! Dats d only ting ur girlfriend can offer u nt mine.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SELFWORTH: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
kenwood002: Because women are stupiiid.

...Including all your female relatives. ...sister, mother etc

...your brain is upside down for making such a silly comment. Without a woman where will you be? You are obviously not from a good home if despite all the input from the female relatives in your life to date you are on a public forum calling them stupiid.

NL need to set up a separate forum for teenagers like you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SELFWORTH: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
edorhe14: DAT stuff beats me..Most ladies think guys always are sexfreak..
That's not the case..
I will take myself as a case study..I once dated asked a lady out before she said Yes she gave me the condition of no sex.
I agreed only for her to start misbehaving,I don't no who gave her this deluded idea that she could toss a guy around cos she hasn't given it up.
Until one fateful day I just couldn't take her ish anymore ..I had to cut her loose..
Till today she still begs for a second chance.
#Moral...Ladies its not all abt sex to every guy out there.
Y'all should be grateful DAT a guy is plucking Ur cherry.

...super story. ... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

correct girl tell them abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SELFWORTH: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
dancrux: Is true sha buh some will take u 6months b4 u see pant....

....Small guys like you give 'real' men a bad name...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
chucky234: And where is this deluded demented discombobulated chronic goon coming from, go get yourseft a Brighter Grammar textbook to enhance your comprehension skill.
What a birdbrain, gosh.
That grammar up there is way far too sophiscated for your little damp brain to comprehend .Hence, the attacks on a grammar that is as clear as crystal.....dumbskull

Someone that is talking about grammar can't even pass a simple spelling test(yourself for yourseft undecided tongue).....please, go get yourself a kindergarten dictionary and work on yourself before typing trash and if you ever quote me again may Amadioha and Ogun break that your leper's hand.......olodo lobatan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SELFWORTH: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
sweetestguy: d one I created, got very little comments

....because it's not about sex, women or men....This is not a forum for intelligent discussions..... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Youngzedd(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yomieluv: Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

I for one,I see beyond beauty,can't date a girl that totally depends on me financially,emotionally,or whatever. Relationship go beyond using your heart,but head as well.

Oluwa bless you.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Protection from what? I never understood that...
Well for me i would replace that with intense companionship.
You're female I guess, and a pretty one too going by that pix on your profile (sorry, I just had to do a quick check to determine your sex, since no m/f is on your moniker).

Well your question varies from woman to woman, and I can't generalize or assume.
But if I were to speculate using the reasons some ladies have mentioned to me, it would involve;

- emotional protection ( i.e your heart from heartbreak by staying faithful)
- financial protection (so you don't get easily distracted by a cuter guy with more money)
- physical protection (stopping/preventing other guys from trying to woo you if/when your man becomes aware of it)

Like I said, this is from what a few ladies say... There are different kinds of protection a woman would need from her man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by rman: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guys demand for sex as a form of security these days. The guys toast, maintain, and be there emotionally and still in most cases, the lady has the right to dump him if a better option presents itself to her. Guys have figured this out and now want sex so they won't lose out completely.

Also, the OP complained about ladies using it as a blackmail tool and it is completely true. The moment a lady gives it up, she starts making demands. Even some use it as a form of reward.
Once had a girlfriend that didn't want sex and I complied. I visited her in school and she was drinking garri for lunch, she didn't ask for money but I left $200 by her mattress without letting her know. On my next visit, immediately I entered, without me uttering a word, she locked her door, jumped on me and broke her own rule. I just shook my head and wondered why the sudden change of heart. My conclusion was, sex was her own way of showing appreciation for my kindness.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Jerrick(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP, it's ur food oo. Although I'm also a boy, explain why men would av to pay whores after sleeping with them since they both ''enjoyed'' it? If sex isn't overrated by we men, you shouldn't pay those harlots!!

#iJoshy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
SELFWORTH:

...Including all your female relatives. ...sister, mother etc

...your brain is upside down for making such a silly comment. Without a woman where will you be?

Your father's brain is upside down. You this mucous eating plague of sighing and grief. Koni da fun e.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by yemmy75(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
destino24: Op, will you date your girlfriend without sex until marriage??
Most guys won't
...but real guys will.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Skinni10ne: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
You're female I guess, and a pretty one too going by that pix on your profile (sorry, I just had to do a quick check to determine your sex, since no m/f is on your moniker).

Well your question varies from woman to woman, and I can't generalize or assume.
But if I were to speculate using the reasons some ladies have mentioned to me, it would involve;

- emotional protection ( i.e your heart from heartbreak by staying faithful)
- financial protection (so you don't get easily distracted by a cuter guy with more money)
- physical protection (stopping/preventing other guys from trying to woo you if/when your man becomes aware of it)

Like I said, this is from what a few ladies say... There are different kinds of protection a woman would need from her man.

Aww! Thank you smiley

And thanks for taking the time to explain, didnt think about the different types of male protection. Makes sense.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
My friend, you arnt a woman. When u get to understand the female psychology; you would know that by nature, a woman develops the crave for intimatacy immediately after puberty. As much as we have female virgin whose thoughts are not corrupt, we have the male counterparts who dont know the meaning of sex. This solely depends on the upbringing and the peer pressure. You cant use yourself as a benchmark of judging others. Not all guys see sex as a priority.

I might not be a lady, that doesn't make my opinion not count. I come from a family where we have abundance of girl, and I have more female friends than male friends, and I discuss intimate issues like this with them. Now look below, you'll see an experiment that might be of help;

Experiment 1.1:

A : An "innocent" boy of 7

B : An "innocent" girl of 7

C : A "spoilt" boy of 14

D : A "spoilt" girl of 14

Test: Strip C unclad and place in front of B. Do likewise in a seperate room, by stripping D and placing in front of A cheesy

Observation: B will quickly run and get a bucket full of water, soap and sponge. But A instantly gets excited at the stance, and what next comes into his mind, you know smiley

Last bomb: Men are by nature easily excited sexually than women. Men's urge is there as long as he tickled in sensitive area of his body by an opposite gender. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.