Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (43272 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by mgbeketoto: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Tallotti:

You are apologising for doing nothing wrong?
You need to toughen up ma'am!
LEARN TO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN ROOM and get a BOB!!!(boyfriend with batteries). . . .nor carry belle o! grin

Stop settiing the FEMINIST movement back.
They worked so hard to get us here!
We are AMAZONS of the new age. kiss

LOCK THE NIGGA OUT OF YOUR ROOM. . .WHILE YOU WEAR YOUR THONG ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

Shioooooooooooooooooooooooor!!!! kiss

When he comes to his senses. . .GIVE HIM YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER to pay THE NECESSARY FINES (as kpe nothing less than 1 Million Naira or the DOLLAR EQUIVALENT cool), before he can EVER EAT THAT YOUR SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEET POOHSIE AGAIN!!!! kiss

Abi you dey find 'fruit of the blokos'? HA! Pele o. . . GO MEET TUFACE IDIBIA abeg. . .or touch HIS GARMENT when he is passing ON YOUR STREET! Angel GABBY PLUS THE HOLY GHOST DON VISIT YOU BE DAT O! kiss

Rubbish!!! kiss

Repeating with my REAL HANDLE! Just freeeeeeeeh out of 'A SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEET 2 WEEK BAN'! cool
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Nashville: Guys,

I know we are all trying to help but let's be sensitive to other people's religious beliefs. Regilion sometimes does not make sense but people still believe and that is why it is called faith.

Poster, please take this to the Islam section on Nairaland and I am sure you will find people who will give you good advice according to Islamic law. Unfortunately, I do not understand how a polygamous home can be happy but someone else may understand how.

And all monogamous home are in happy state? undecided

Maybe Isaac was a happy man with his one wife? grin
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: And all monogamous home are in happy state? undecided

Maybe Isaac was a happy man with his one wife? grin

Will you please STFU! What with the ramblings? Are you the only Muslim here? He didn't disrespect Islam. He only stated he doesn't understand how a polygamous home can be happy and referred her to the Islamic section to get real advice, how does that warrant your snide comment? Is it every Christian practice you understand or believe in?

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by tintingz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Phema:

Will you please STFU! What with the ramblings? Are you the only Muslim here? He didn't disrespect Islam. He only stated he doesn't understand how a polygamous home can be happy and referred her to the Islamic section to get real advice, how does that warrant your snide comment? Is it every Christian practice you understand or believe in?
Ok undecided
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by tintingz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Nashville, sorry my bad.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by debayun(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
am not married BT here is a piece of advice DAT might help I HV a gf DAT is IBO and am Yoruba nw d normal human notion is DAT wen som1 speaks a language u don't understand u tend to fnk dey must b sayn somfin negative about u hence ur hobby's insecurity so I will advice u talk to him in ur dialect especially wen u guys play a lot teach him beat by beat until u understand d basics he shld teach u his dialect to. in case he asks y or disagree try to persuade him DAT it will b cool and sexy if both of u can communicate in ur different dialects and hence b able to pass it down to ur children
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP take it Islam section. Nothing much tangible to offer you here than to mock you and rubbish Islam.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: @Nashville, sorry my bad.
Good boy! That's the spirit of 2014!

kiss

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beetle: I don't really post here but I am only posting to defend my religion.

Islam is the only religion that allows monogamous marriage. You might all scream and shout as long as you like but if you all go the ayat in the Quran, this is what it says:

And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course (4:3)

And besides ypepe, there is nowhere in the Quran that says marry a child, the various ayats I've come across all talk
about marrying woman/ women. Just because one person does it doesn't make it exclusive to all muslims.

Shoerack, I'm so sorry I don't have any advice to give you than to talk to your hubby, show him verses from the quran about anger and how to deal with anger. Listen to mufti menk lecture on marriage and dealing with anger. The link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FterpIbfTqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBox4hSEHzA

Is there anyone you can talk to? I'm so sorry I don't really know a lot about polygamous home to be able to help you. Just take everything to ALLAH and he will answer all your prayers!!!

If everything you said is true how come your prophet couldn't stick to those ideals and lead his household by example

Mohammed your greatest man that lived is documented to have had 11 wives at a time plus slave women available to him telling you that a polygamous man cannot be satisfied with 4.
It is also documented that his wives were jealous of each other,were bitter for sharing and had serious squabbles
It is also documented that he had a favorite wife,Aisha and the other wives disliked her telling you it is impossible to love them all equally
Aisha herself was extremely jealous of a beautiful wife saffiyah i believe

The above tells you it is impossible to be equitable in love to 4 or 11 women
Solution is to stick to one wife and work it out with her
Look at this from the eyes of a woman
No woman ,Muslim or pagan enjoys sharing her husband with other women,that is the bottom line that should matter to a loving husband

Let's not turn this to an Islamic thread otherwise I would show you texts of authentic hadiths that prove everything I said.

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce: #redPants wink

I so need a patent for red pant and black bra

#teamredpant&blackbra kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by An0nimus: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I so need a patent for red pant and black bra

is there a team like that?
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
An0nimus:
is there a team like that?

Lol!

In loving memory to posters who always advice the wives to dress sexy, cook, clean, wear sexy undies, etc. even when it is obvious the husband is at fault.

I just designed the right order to wear the sexy undies for maximum effect

Care to join? wink

#teamredpant&blackbra

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
This should not be on Front Page please!
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP I would rather hear your husband's side of the story first.

Women just love painting the matter like her man is the cruelest creature on earth with no good in him and that she is an angel in whom there is no blemish or who simply sneezed. Anyone with an inkling of life experience knows this.

Say what you really did to him and stop desperately fishing for false sympathy here.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Deiok(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Maybe he is trying to avoid further damage.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bukatyne(f): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Moderator,

Please move this thread back to family or Islamic section

Thanks
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by akyus(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce: If something is not working try other methods.

Begging is not working, try ignoring.
Nagging is not working, trying keeping quiet.

Maybe wear red pant and bra to seduce him, if it didn't work, your husband is cheating sad wink
I think begging is working, but she has resolved not to use it in 2014.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Thanks so much everyone.
Baby mama, thanks for your advice. But I don't know if I can still go for NYSC. I mean, where do I start from cos I didn't even collect my call up letter then.

Irrespective of your religious leaning,I want to advise you woman to woman because people in monogamist marriages have the same issues you are facing with this man but in yours,there is no incentive for him to behave better,he has valid alternatives
Your man is very very controlling and extremely possessive even bordering on being violent by your own words
You said he threatened to slap you and asked you to get out of his presence
That man is mean and may hurt you one day
Maybe you are not even saying all,has he beaten you before.
Be very sincere,I am certain he has.

You need a job out there besides the one he has for you
You don't want to be left penniless when this marriage ends
That is what I will tell my own sister

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh,our thread don enter the big league cool
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by zoedicus: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.

1. was he doing this when u guys were courting?
2. did u force yourself on him? asin for the marriage.
3. do u guys have kids?

pls answer these questns, from ur reply, i will knw how best to deal with the issue.

meanwhile, ensure peace reigns in ur house. . . no matter the price.

God bless u and uphold ur family.
peace out.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.

She doesn't want on front page yet you brought it on front page undecided

You should be sacked angry
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
zoedicus:

1. was he doing this when u guys were courting?
2. did u force yourself on him? asin for the marriage.
3. do u guys have kids?

pls answer these questns, from ur reply, i will knw how best to deal with the issue.

meanwhile, ensure peace reigns in ur house. . . no matter the price.

God bless u and uphold ur family.
peace out.

Can you read the thread
Sheesh!
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by daprincel(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6:
The most annoying thing is that he understands this dialect, but can't speak well.

Its nat as if U're tryin 2 harm him..........Sinc he Understnds the Languageundecided Mayb u shld tryna ask why he doesn't like d language......................................its my believe that a Man shld marry a Woman together with everythin(Language,attitude & family included) ............keep prayin. May God help U
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne: I so need a patent for red pant and black bra

A picture of yourself would be better than a thousand words
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: Maybe you should keep shut and let the people from happy polygamous home give her the advise, you don't know the husband or how good or bad he's so the wife saying the husband is a good man maybe right to her she might be the one causing trouble in the house.

You don't have to jump to conclusion if the man will take in another wife, stop making it as if the OP is in a bad marriage with the man, there should be more to this disagreement with her hubby, the way some women behave in a polygamous can piss some men off.

So pleas keep shut and let the people from a polygamous home give her the good advice.

I can see your feminist rant in this post. There are many happy polygamous home where wives live under same roof, like the OP said herself she's happy with the second wife you don't have to generalize your bias mind to others.

OP I will advise you talk to your husband to get you or the other wife another apartment if you don't like seeing your hubby with the second wife, Islam fully want equality and just treatment between the wives from the man if the man can't hold on to it he should marry one wife or else he will give his account to Allah how he treats his wives.

OP don't let anybody make you seems you are in a bad home thank God you didn't post if your hubby beats or else that will be another case, like have said in my previous post kindly meet with the hubby relatives and discuss things out or meet an imam or any Islamic cleric about this issue. Many women in this thread are wannabe feminist don't listen to their biased advice.

Can you shut the f**** up, who told you a polygamous man cannot be faithful? What do you know about being faithful? Like have said let the people from polygamous home give an advice, Mrs baby whatever please keep your advice to yourself.

@OP I'm from a polygamous home and I can tell you that my father was very faithful to both wives, it takes a real responsible man to treat his wives justly which my father did, one of the thing he did was not making both wives live under same roof but the children from the second wife lived with us so we are very close like kilode we are friends and behave like brothers from same mother. So if your are not comfy with the second wife around you guys should be separated kindly talk to your hubby about this.

This is bull crap! OP kindly make things work out right I have given you some advices above.

Is this an advice or what, you just display you biased feminist crap, OP like have said in Islam divorce is allowed if you are not happy with the marriage, but that shouldn't be the next step now. A man who doesn't treat his wives equally(which is hard) will give his account before Allah that's why Allah said in the Quran "just marry one" you are a muslim lady kindly seek an advice from muslims that knows a lot about marriages according to sharia law, avoid any advice from this wannabes they will make your marriage look very bad.

Look at this eediot
A woman comes to nairaland to cry for help and you accuse me of rubbish
If the marriage was so good why is she here praying he divorces Her
Ewu
Read the woman's words

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

A picture of yourself would be better than a thousand words

Bukky, this is one challenge you cannot back out of.

Just do it! grin grin grin
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by ypepe: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I wonder d kind of threads that make frontpage from family section these days.

Haba!

This thread should hv died a natural death in family section or be moved to islamic section.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mods, why did you put it on front page? Hun?
angry angry
Baby mama:
Irrespective of your religious leaning,I want to advise you woman to woman because people in monogamist marriages have the same issues you are facing with this man but in yours,there is no incentive for him to behave better,he has valid alternatives
Your man is very very controlling and extremely possessive even bordering on being violent by your own words
You said he threatened to slap you and asked you to get out of his presence
That man is mean and may hurt you one day
Maybe you are not even saying all,has he beaten you before.
Be very sincere,I am certain he has.

You need a job out there besides the one he has for you
You don't want to be left penniless when this marriage ends
That is what I will tell my own sister
Nope. He has never raised his hand on me before.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Burger01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Op, your hubby is acting naturally and its just a way of protesting and registering his displeasures as humanly as possible. Would you rather he beats you up when he gets the fit? I act the way your hubby does and my own na 3-5 days protest.sad Believe me, you can't change him else he starts living the home and keeping late nights. Don't worry about it, he would come out of it. But one thing is sure, if he loves you he won't leave you... no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bigx(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Leave him alone,

He'd come around. I don't talk to anyone when upset either, it's my way of avoiding saying or doing things I'd regret

Apologize once and carry on like nothing is happening
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by mimi237(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
My hubby behaves this way, I was have to beg him for nothing eeven when he is at fault. My dear I won't advice u but get busy with urself.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's today I know we have useless moderators. Even when you give them instructions, they don't adhere to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.