Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (43271 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bukatyne(f): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

A picture of yourself would be better than a thousand words

Hot Hotkiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nashville:

Bukky, this is one challenge you cannot back out of.

Just do it! grin grin grin

Do I look like Nike grin

Posted it anyways wink
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm...buka!
So dem don dey ask for your hot red pant and bra pisure.

Ok o...

Na siddon dey look I dey.

*bites kola*
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by booblacain(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yomieluv: you married an adult that refuses to outgrow babayish tedency,so its either you pamper him out of it,or you leave him there..
You hubby is egoistic person who takes pride in people begging him,you can call his bluff off,or maassage his ego by begging him. Choice is yours.

infact, you have so far said exactly what is wrong with her husband. I know for sure bcus I myself once had this attitude until a woman made me out grow it. It is the joy that he derives from being begged that all this is all about and nothing else. It makes him feel powerful and in control.

I would advice the lady to stop the begging and ignore him equally. Do not over do it though. Do things that will make him jealous but then keep your door open at thesame time and allow him to walk in by himself. Whenever you quarrel again repeat thesame process and do not back down.

Show him some emotional strenght. He is simply taking advantage of your emotional weakness and fears.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by An0nimus: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I cover my eyes with the blood grin

I'm shocked this thread still made FPundecided
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by IAMBREEZY: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is very serious.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Xuteprince: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi, not saying this for the fun of it but he's cheating on u.
The easiest way to find out is from his phone but don't ask for it; steal it.
Somehow I feel you'd be shocked what you will read that is if its not 'passworded' already.
Cheers.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce: Hmmm...buka!
So dem don dey ask for your hot red pant and bra pisure.

Ok o...

Na siddon dey look I dey.

*bites kola*

Easy on the kola abeg. grin
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by stracey(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
common! his he a baby? pls u guys shld find a beta way of resolving ur indifferences rather than dumb and alone method.. he shld grow n tell him u dnt like d way he does wen he is angry.. notwithstanding i was once like dt ..but i grew and managed to give a nod wen she want me to talk while angry..
that one beta pass make he download heavy punches for ur face..let him grow..d habit is childish.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Stevenjel: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Get this book "Power of a Praying Woman". It may sound somehow, but believe me, prayer does wonders, especially when it comes to this difficult stage. 3 days fasting and prayer would change your case forever. Believe me, you own that house and you must claim it. Don't be tired please and don't take divorce for an option. Just my kind advice.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by jmoore(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page

Admin/Mods are blind. smh

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by onoja12: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
well if you don't want him angry then don't offend him,if his your husband and you don't know the do and don't then you already in trouble
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by An0nimus: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Xuteprince: Hi, not saying this for the fun of it but he's cheating on u.
The easiest way to find out is from his phone but don't ask for it; steal it.
Somehow I feel you'd be shocked what you will read that is if its not 'passworded' already.
Cheers.
good Lord cry
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by kayalla(f): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
try ignoring him too, no food, no talking to, soon he will be the one to beg.
a friend's husband was like that at some point when she change am for the guy no be person tell am to change.
try other ways

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by igala1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bantino: If you offend him, ensure that you appologise accordingly. If the cause of your misunderstanding is not your fault, ignore him for a while, ensure you prepare his food even when he refuses to eat.

If you guys don't have kids yet, wear some skimpy cloths at home, and try so many ways of seducing him without talking to him.

Walk out of the bathroom unclad most times, he may behave as if he's not noticing your moves, just continue. To break him, at night, just pretend to feel cold and tell him to hold you, beleive me, he will gladly hold you and from there one thing leads to another.

When you guys are done making love then you can have a 'brief discussion' with him concerning his attitude, Bleep him after the discussion then sleep off. If you get it right, he will change with time and learn how to talk issues over.

When women feel all they have to offer is sex and nagging. They turn men off. Try and be more respecting. Ask him for a sincere dialogue and be open to address issues maturely, no name calling, be committed to true repentance. It hurts even more when your strategy most times is when you repeatedly hurt him and apologize. He is avoiding you most probably because he doesn't want to hit you. My dear times are hard now. Men too deserve some cuddling after a hard days work. Remember, another woman's poison na another woman food. If you love him you'd keep him at all cost especially if he's a responsible man. They're hard to come by this days
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Mods, why did you put it on front page? Hun?
angry angry
Nope. He has never raised his hand on me before.

Go get a real job
The worst place to be is being financially dependent on an abusive and controlling husband
A word is enough for the wise
There is no advise anyone can give you here to turn things around for you
He is the one with the problems not you

Your job is to prepare yourself and be financially independent so you can take care of yourself and your two kids cone what may
By the way no more pregnancies for now
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
kayalla: try ignoring him too, no food, no talking to, soon he will be the one to beg.
a friend's husband was like that at some point when she change am for the guy no be person tell am to change.
try other ways

He has another wife so how will that work out?
He will just face the other wife and neglect her and her kids
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by hamzeiy: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Baby mama]

If everything you said is true how come your prophet couldn't ......mr babymama...i had to register as a nairalander jus to giv u a simple reply to what u just wrote...i dont no y pple like u will stop at nothin jus to ridicule or insult our way of live as muslims...i wud wnt u to provide evidence for the points u stated above about our beloved rasool...nd try not to play wit our intelligence by bringin fabricated stories or un authenticated hadith as i know people like u are born to liers....
..if u hav d slightest prove dt d prophet did injustice among his wifes or his wifes hated eachother to d xtent of d picture ure tryin to prove...den i wud join u in ur way of life as a christain.insha Aa Allah...bt if u dnt...or u mke up anyform of fabricated story abt ds noble man...den await ur destruction in ds year 2014.......bi izzati Lah

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by MARKone1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ignore him
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne:

First thats not you, You wan scam us

Then whom are you trying to seduce with that ten yards of Pa-heint? That material for the paheint reach to do curtain

Post your own photo Bukky
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne:

Do I look like Nike grin

Posted it anyways wink

I'm disappointed. I thought you were hotter than that!

That aint hot!
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce: If something is not working try other methods.

Begging is not working, try ignoring.
Nagging is not working, trying keeping quiet.

Maybe wear red pant and bra to seduce him, if it didn't work, your husband is cheating sad wink
You dey cr*zy? Red pant or white pant?
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro707:

Easy on the kola abeg. grin

grin grin
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by nobilie: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Reading your post shoestack6, I just laughed. You have been begging your husband though YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG. You see where you are wrong? Is he mad that he will bee angry with you when you've done nothing wrong? My wife does that sometimes and I get angry when she see's nothing wrong in something that gets me angry. When you refuse to take corrections, your husband will bee tireed and not know which other way to correct the wrong.
I'm not saying that your husband is right as issues can be seettled maturely. Chat and play with him more often. Discurse issues that touch u like this one when he's happy not when u have annoyed him.
He is ur husband and u are both in it.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by ckardray(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think you should have been able to identify dis attitude in him wen u guys were dating or courting. See, I think you should think abt the tinz u do and change ur ways.... He could be looking for excuse so as to ditch you, human, we can be so unpredictable so my dear sister, be careful, think it thru, not all advice are worth taking, and not all of them can be ignored.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by pragmatistm(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6: Hello house,

Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me.
I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong.
Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place.
This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do.
Pls mature advice only.
Mod pls I don't want this thread on front page.
I guess reading these articles will help you:

1. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201306/the-silent-treatment/

2. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20110801/treating-your-mate-with-respect/

3. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20080501/solving-problems/

4. www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201304/avoid-hurtful-speech/

5. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20081101/maintaining-commitment-in-your-marriage/

6. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20120501/rebuilding-trust-in-marriage/

7. See others here
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/couples-parents/

1 Like

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by omusiliyu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
When he's upset next time, just try and invites 2 of your concubines to stay with your durin the period and introduce them to him as your menfriend.. He will wake up by then and treat you as a full house wife
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Aystarz: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Boy! Is ur husband the me of 2013! Loool
Used to put up such attitudes so I could get my lady to get worked up over nuffin (of course); this is all in a bid to actually get my pound of flesh; and trust me, my exes and current gurl dread it like a plague. But I'm a changed man now and all that immature behaviour is soooo last yr.
Your man is doing it to get u over the edge but all he needs is some 'ignoring'...Yes, ignore him...sooner or later he'll realize that that retaliatory prank of his has gone obsolete, when no one in the house gives a hoot anymore. He'll have no choice but to behave in future.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by richoko60: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think your Husband needs to grow up, he is being childish,
i once did this kind of stuff to my fiancee but those days i wasnt really matured enough though we are still courting but i have grown past that level, be patient, give him some time and pray, I am sure he will grow past this level.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by pecoprince123: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
shoerack6:
I don't even want to explain what happened cos if I do, u people will help me insult him.
Ok, let me explain. Hubby is a tribalist. He said he doesn't like me speaking this particular language and that's the language I use when communicating with my family.
So yesterday, my aunty called. I tried as much as possible not to speak this language so was just answering her hun, ehn ehn but at the same time I don't want him to think i'm talking with someone I don't want him to know, so I decided to ask after her son in the language. That's where the trouble started oo.
I'm so sick and tired of all this. When I tried begging, he asked me to leave his presence and that was when I asked him if he was trying to frustrate me. He now said these days that my mouth is becoming too sharp and even threatened to slap me.
smiley Mumu-ness
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by cutiepie01(f): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
greatgod2012: From your post, it seems you two are from different tribes, if yes, doesn't he speak his own language when his folks are around.

That being said, the truth is that you married an insecured baby,(is he the only male in the family) because if not, how can speaking one's language with one's people becomes a problem to him?

All in all, since you have begged him and he's still adamant, i will suggest you ignore him for now but make sure you do everything you're suppose to do as regards him, cook his meal as usual, invite him to the table, remind him of something he's used to but which he's not doing. In general, keep on being dutiful and nice with him, after some time, i'm sure he will come back to his senses.

Before i leave, one major reason for having prolonged disagreements is your consent to different rooms from the beginning, if you're always on the same bed, this issue might have been likely settled before now.

When things seems to be normal again, both of you need a marriage counselor, if you're a christian, you can liase with your marriage counselling groups in your church, you people really need it.

And as for you as the wife, i think you need a book, "the power of a praying wife", get one and use it to pray for your hubby, i pray the Lord give you the wisdom to do things rightly.

wow,very intelligent advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.