Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52285 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?

It means a young woman and attractive person,
am sure you will love the meaning.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by ConfidoM(f): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=marieolae post= i luv being called baby by my fiance. It makes me feel special.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2014
cryyeah I do,but.......
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
jsurg:

Omo if na u dey that ur pp den,u are Jst too beautiful
. Merci smiley
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
So I called a girl Baby and she called me Daddy, and my mind called me "BabyDaddy". So I stopped saying dt, hehe*
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Chadso:
Igbo girl.. Must we put the *'m*?
yes.
what exactly is ur point if I put the m?? undecided that's the way I like it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Missyetty:
Tank u, i hate a guy calin me babe, it sounds sumaw 2 me

Yes, because you are a bush girl.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Mayor88:
I see,and my woman kips callin me "babe"
now that is weird! it doesn't sound right to me.. but do u like it?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
I sooooo lov it if mai guy call mee baby, its so sweet. Bt I hate it if its any random guy. Imagine a guy jx follow mee on the street nd he kept callin mee baby, he madt ni? It wl sound so very annoyin den

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by OloyeJawnson: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
It's nou bin shortened to "bae" sef..!

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by newmankeys(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Calling your woman my lady is the best gift a man can offer his Woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tartar9(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
*in Alex Usifo's voice*what nonsense is this,call them WOMAN!!

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by silversonuc(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue
psycho
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

Marieolae, this is your post get k-leg o. And you got 23 likes. People no dey read before dem like?

OK, make I talk.

Look at your first paragraph. 'Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do'
You dey talk as if sey na all ladies like guys to call them, 'baby'.

Then, look at your third paragraph, 'I think most ladies agree with me'

Your first paragraph should have been: 'Calling me, 'Baby' is the best thing a guy can do'

But then, Marieolae, is calling you 'Baby' the best thing a guy can really do for you? Are you sure about that, or you didn't think this through before posting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Chadso(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes.
what exactly is ur point if I put the m?? undecided that's the way I like it.
okay.. Ur choice, yo life.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by cecildeeva: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2014
It's cool with me.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2014
freeboy604:

It means a young woman and attractive person,
am sure you will love the meaning.

From which dictionary Freeboy604 1st edition ba?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by olusmarth(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Baby
baby!!!! Hope it will meaan somtin to u
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Jfrezzy(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2014
I feel Good if am been called Big daddy,that I feel nice,make me wanna do my best more .
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
silversonuc:

psycho
ok
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Emilord(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

wat of Bush Baby?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by savio07(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

Babyyyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jbravado(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue
hungry
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2014
GOODMORNING ALL....
EVEN a 40 yr old woman for NIGERIA dey bear BABY...
I call my lover HEARTHROB,,OMALICHAM or NWANYI-OMA., because i feel calling her BABY may denegrate her PERSONALITY and REASONING, making her do things like the REAL BABY...
I ALSO AVOID CHICK....which is the WORST....
THOUGH, when my neighbours refer to her as my BABE...i duly warn them to desist....
It makes me PUKE...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by maly: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Baby is best adjetive to call ladies
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by martolux(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Marieolae, this is your post get k-leg o. And you got 23 likes. People no dey read before dem like?

OK, make I talk.

Look at your first paragraph. 'Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do'
You dey talk as if sey na all ladies like guys to call them, 'baby'.

Then, look at your third paragraph, 'I think most ladies agree with me'

Your first paragraph should have been: 'Calling me, 'Baby' is the best thing a guy can do'

But then, Marieolae, is calling you 'Baby' the best thing a guy can really do for you? Are you sure about that, or you didn't think this through before posting.
over sabi [too know] dey worry you..NB: pls don't be offended...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by uchihahinata: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
*spills coffee* bab...what Baby kor toddler ni.tschew. I and ma guy once quarrelled when he called me baby. I so hate that sh*t

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by DukeNija(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy

Baby'm so you are igbo, that's fantastic cheesy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by D33VA(f): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Am my baby's baby kiss
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kudiice(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
It's kinda a unisex thing for me and my girlfriend. We call each other, but I can tell she likes it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by AfricanApple(f): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2014
I have no qualms with my bf/fiance calling me baby in fact I like it but if u are just one ordinary dude... I hate it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by omorttee4u(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
I wonder why some people objected being called "baby" it show the tone of pampering and care the baby deserve.

Although is westerners culture. I see nothing bad being called baby. What. Think lady should reject being called are : honey, sweetheart. Those one are for those that share some kind of intimacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.