Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31492 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 10:52am On May 07, 2015
My brother there is noting wrong in helping anyone talk more of your girlfriend if the girl in question is a good and responsible girl and you on the other hand feel you can take up the responsibility to assist her then it up to you but I will rather want you to assit her so she could add value to her life e.g giving her money for her education,or establish her to become an entreprenure but assisting her on material things is not good cause at the end of the day the money has not yied any profit in returns. Again the girl in question should not make it a piority that you must pay all her bills . Poverty is a bad thing again I say and I pray God to give me so I can give more out to help.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by playboyAIU(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
forget the state of her home guy u are not her her husband and u are not her father. Helping sumone through school is sumtin u can volunteer to do for any body, if she is not from a rice home then she need to humble herself down. Friendship no be job, sex is not a must so giving money to her is from your own will, before her parent decide tto seend heer to school they no they can afford her up keep
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ilo04(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
I know say d babe nah from Benin, she don give u love charm chop, because a sane person will not do what u type up there
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jamex93(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin

bros u can also help my life

thanks
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

She hsnt asked me too buy her wrapper I occasionally buy her gifts on mothers day ...
how much do you give you brothers and sisters monthly. Abi them nor need money?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Haywhymido(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2015
Bros, why r u acting lyk a sissy. It is nt bad to give her money sometime,when she ask 4 it but monthly allowance stop it fast fast,she dey work 4 u?? When did being a gf/bf become a job? If u av too much money spend it in charity. As a matter of fact, i find it more convenient spending in charity dan giving a so called gf money.It's nt as if she suffering na, go to d street n see people suffering.worst of it all u may not end up been husband and wife. Do u knw wot dey call dat where i come frm "ABELEJE YAN (SOMEONE DAT SMOKES FISHES FOR DOSE DAT WILL EAT IT)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by snazzy5050(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
No wonder undecided undecided ... 'computer geek'
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2015
Hey, wake-up! Jezz... shocked
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
My brother there is noting wrong in helping anyone talk more of your girlfriend if the girl in question is a good and responsible girl and you on the other hand feel you can take up the responsibility to assist her then it up to you but I will rather want you to assit her so she could add value to her life e.g giving her money for her education,or establish her to become an entreprenure but assisting her on material things is not good cause at the end of the day the money has not yied any profit in returns. Again the girl in question should not make it a piority that you must pay all her bills . Poverty is a bad thing again I say and I pray God to give me so I can give more out to help.
good advice but from going to school we know the scope.if she is this materialistic and says relationship will end if money stops then she has other options and motive. Not even my wife would ever be on any sort of monthly allowance from me.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by vtsouthpaw(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
Frm dis ur post guy, all she wnt is ur money and wen she is done wit u she dumps u and move to d nxt available rich dude arnd her.........

NOTE- IF A WOMAN DOESN'T LOVE U, IF U LIK GIVE HER 1M NAIRA PER WEEK SHE WL STL LEAVE U!!!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Some people should study d full meanin of maga grin
they thought maga is yahoo game between foreign and Naija, not knowing itt all occurs within naija to naija! Even me I bi maga to some girls but not to this extent! This one na Ebo to ni a ta, sisi eko go kill ham die.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by nairabetguru(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

fast foward to when she becomes ur wife>>> how much allowance will u be giving her undecided
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:11am On May 07, 2015
erico2k2:

good advice but from going to school we know the scope.if she is this materialistic and says relationship will end if money stops then she has other options and motive. Not even my wife would ever be on any sort of monthly allowance from me.
it a pity you are saying this and I hope your girlfriend who maybe is planning to settle with you one day will no how just stingy you can become . God forbid I marry a man who can not assist my family and it is men like you that spoit other good men.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jibs4lv(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!
I swear,I love ur comment ,@op ,I smell lie o cox u want to slash her allawee frm 30k to 15k nd sh wntd to kill u nd u claimed to be outside hahaha bros.In short,I hate ppl like u wit passion haha is she ur wife?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cullinane: 11:15am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
Sharap there!!! You Nigerian bit<hes are leeches. 99% of y'all add no value to a man's life. Rubbish!!!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

ITS A BIT COMPLICATED THAN THIS I REALLY DO NOT THINK IF I STOPED GIVING HER MONEY SHE WOULD CONTINUE, SHE CANT .. THE REASON I STATTED GIVING HER THE MONEY WAS BECAUSE I KNEW SHE NEEDED IT ..
Somebody wake this dude with a horse whip from his deep slumber. Who doesn't need money? You are just looking for silly excuse to justify your being blind! Mean no offence bro. But you seriously need to be whiped! And i know she will be the one to
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Obodo999(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o.

This dating seems to be a very lucrative business o, I've never been in that place where a guy gives me money constantly as a bf, talk more of salary, abeg make una let me in on the secret na, e be like say I dey dull o.

Use jazz or other spiritual manipulator. visit herbalists or pastors.
thank me later.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Badosqi(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2015
Ok guy let us be serious here...
You reside in Malaysia and gf stays here in Nigeria. You've been sending this salary to her for over a year for doing absolutely nothing.
My question is what do you stand to gain here?
How sure are you dat that leech is no cheating on you?(Don't temme dat her parents call u regularly).
How long will you continue to spend just to buy and maintain her love?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2015
Cullinane:
Sharap there!!! You Nigerian bit<hes are leeches. 99% of y'all add no value to a man's life. Rubbish!!!
I wasn't taking to boy like you so got it. My comment goes to real men at least I no some. Lastly stop yelwing cause it makes you look wired like who shit block him nyash!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kingsilly(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2015
erico2k2:

how much do you give you brothers and sisters monthly. Abi them nor need money?

It's crystal clear he's from a comfortable family, all U guys ranting his mom or siblings needing his help don't hold much water to him, his family are all fine on their own, they don't need his help..him doing it means he can afford it and dosent really dig deep into his pocket, and the receiver being a girl will take advantage of that especially if she knows perhaps he himself dosent sweat that much to get his allowance that he further decides to part with her, it's all understanding, if OP decides to cut her allowe down and it really cause an uproar then we have issue @ hand, but otherwise its fine...he made it clear she needs it, Pls f**k the idea We have in our head of what does she brings to the table, he just chose to help someone and that person turns to be his babe..it's not his fault. smiley
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by esonuu(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2015
2sex:
when your eyes clear you go know how far.

Someone told me how he spent money from admission to almost graduation on his ex... Yet she still had to cheat on him just because he stopped for a while so as to see what happen. She ended forking another dude. In fact she once told him she don't love him in the heat of their almost collapsed relationship. In fact their relationship nose dived. This guy almost killed himself.

Dude love don't cost a thing. You are buying love bro and I pity you... Cos when it happens, I hope you don't commit suicide. While you are over seas, she is being forked for free in naija while u pay the bills.

What about me? I have been through that road before. Starting a relationship by spending money on a girl is wrongest move bro cos she will become greedy and keep asking for more while you continue to spend to maintain such lifestyle cos u ar knee deep into it already. Your relationship has been built on a very very very faulty foundation and this relationship isn't likely to last and you will be the one to get hurt with scarce at the end. Remember this words when it happens.

I am speaking from experience. Never start a relationship by spending on a girl, especially a Nigerian girl but the damages has been done already. if you doubt it... put a complete stop to the money things, stop spending on her for 3-5 months and see her reaction, then come back here to explain your experience, whether pleasant or not. You will stark contrast of lovely person you had known.

She already has an upper hand in the relationship, which is dangerous. she can decide to leave you at anytime and I bet you will be the one begging her not to leave... out of fear because you have spent too much on her.

God bless u bro,experience is the best teacher..til e happen to him,em no go knw..i once met a gal i luvd so much then,i had a job and was schooling too,she saw me as a potential future husband,she was humble,even when am mad at her,she aint gona say a word rather apologies even if am the one at fault,she always tel me how she cant marry another dude wen we are tro with our studies cos she was also an under graduate. A yr b4 we graduate,i lost my job,though i was stil catering for her despite de fact dat i needed cash to complete ma degree programme,her attitude began changing,she nw insults me,call me names even wen i did nothing wrong ,she now 4got all her promises and told me am not gud enough for her to marry in future,dat was how i got dumped after 3yrs of relationshp.my resources,feelings & tym wasted(jst cos i lost a contract job but she forgot after my studies,GOD gona gime a permanent one)..gals get mind oooo,na me go suffer them now cos hav learnt ma lesson

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=netmillionaires post=33501882]
Hmmmm...now you knw! cheesy..same tin's happening to ds our OP
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
Guy deep down u knw u re a mu.mu. Mag.a but u just don't want to accept dat fact. Don't u have a family,no amount of money can be too much to spend for ur family becos dey can never leave u no matter d situation. But for a girl u have not even done introduction or gotten a child from is way off limit. Maybe u just wanna show u have money to throw around and impress her friends. Since ur bank statement is as fat a u claim, what is stopping u from marrying her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

You are an irresponsible kid and probably one of those kids whose parents have stolen so much from the country. Where did you get the money you are spending on her from. Are you a salary earner so why place another on a salary. I sympathise with your family cos you are a prodigal son! I do not advise fools!

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by JayJustus(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
some Nairaland girls would be sending him PM now cos they can easily implement austerity measures...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cullinane: 11:31am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
I wasn't taking to boy like you so got it. My comment goes to real men at least I no some. Lastly stop yelwing cause it makes you look wired like who shit block him nyash!
You little hungry a$$ bit<h I ain't fu<king with you!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 2sex(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
esonuu:
God bless u bro,experience is the best teacher..til e happen to him,em no go knw..i once met a gal i luvd so much then,i had a job and was schooling too,she saw me as a potential future husband,she was humble,even when am mad at her,she aint gona say a word rather apologies even if am the one at fault,she always tel me how she cant marry another dude wen we are tro with our studies cos she was also an under graduate. A yr b4 we graduate,i lost my job,though i was stil catering for her despite de fact dat i needed cash to complete ma degree programme,her attitude began changing,she nw insults me,call me names even wen i did nothing wrong ,she now 4got all her promises and told me am not gud enough for her to marry in future,dat was how i got dumped after 3yrs of relationshp.my resources,feelings & tym wasted(jst cos i lost a contract job but she forgot after my studies,GOD gona gime a permanent one after graduation)..gals get mind oon,na me go suffer them now cos hav learnt ma lesson
na so e b . If you know 2sexy, my story is littered all over the romance section. But all that one don pass cos boys don turn men.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tobie247(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
Obviously, op is a "yahoo boy", dey see small change for Malay. Doesn't mean u shld b a maga. Soji ur sef, bro.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
it a pity you are saying this and I hope your girlfriend who maybe is planning to settle with you one day will no how just stingy you can become . God forbid I marry a man who can not assist my family and it is men like you that spoit other good men.
I take it you are not married and to young to understand what marriage is.I am married to the most wonderful woman I can ever wish for.do you know what the proverb teach me how to fish and don't give me fish means?I got married to an industrious woman and I empowered her.her business as we speak is worth more than 15th with 18 staff in PHC.so you tell me what allowance do you still expect me to place her on?I have 4 sisters behind me I available always told them do not be a liability to your be or husband be be industrious let him add value to your life and God will bless your hustle.Not to become paint nails and mouth handbag wadding kinda girl who sit on their broke a and ask for money here and there.Do you in anyway belong to that class?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2015
Cullinane:
You little hungry a$$ bit<h I ain't fu<king with you!!! tongue
you Hiv infested magot go lean some public manner. And lastly VIRUS am done with you and no that you will surely reply like a FOOOOOOOOl. Bye!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Badosqi(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2015
xp17:
giving her all your earnings don't matter to me. my major concern is, she ain't appreciating. People who don't appreciate and those with too much love for money don't fit into my life style. This applies for both genders.

This ain't different from soliciting a prostitute. The kinda authority she has, got to prove that you are paying for sex. Literarily, she said "if you don't pay me, no more sex. People with this trait hardly keep one guy. They move from one guy to the other like buhari trekkers moving from state to state. grin

She's more like auction. If your bid ain't good enough, she goes to the highest bidder.

Good luck my friend.

you are very correct.. But the stupid part in this episode is dat he is in a lonnng distance relat. Malaysia to Nigeria, so sex is not even involved. The gal just dey maga him any how and I am sure she is servicing herself here regularly.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2015
justwise:

....but she is demanding how much to be paid? So where did her high sense of entitlement come from?

I do not know ... I would stop it, honestly its not that I can't live without her I just felt she needed the money ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / Boyfriend Discovers Girlfriend's Cheating Through Phone Call / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.