Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31471 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2015
kingsilly:

It's crystal clear he's from a comfortable family, all U guys ranting his mom or siblings needing his help don't hold much water to him, his family are all fine on their own, they don't need his help..him doing it means he can afford it and dosent really dig deep into his pocket, and the receiver being a girl will take advantage of that especially if she knows perhaps he himself dosent sweat that much to get his allowance that he further decides to part with her, it's all understanding, if OP decides to cut her allowe down and it really cause an uproar then we have issue @ hand, but otherwise its fine...he made it clear she needs it, Pls f**k the idea We have in our head of what does she brings to the table, he just chose to help someone and that person turns to be his babe..it's not his fault. smiley
I get what you are saying but be honest in the Nigeria Context where no money =No love..can't you see she went mad when OP wanted to reduce the money?when that happens it means she got no sense of humbleness. The word is if OP don't give her the cash. Someone else is bound to give it to her and that my friend is fact.sad but true.what do you recon?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:46am On May 07, 2015
erico2k2:

I take it you are not married and to young to understand what marriage is.I am married to the most wonderful woman I can ever wish for.do you know what the proverb teach me how to fish and don't give me fish means?I got married to an industrious woman and I empowered her.her business as we speak is worth more than 15th with 18 staff in PHC.so you tell me what allowance do you still expect me to place her on?I have 4 sisters behind me I available always told them do not be a liability to your be or husband be be industrious let him add value to your life and God will bless your hustle.Not to become paint nails and mouth handbag wadding kinda girl who sit on their broke a and ask for money here and there.Do you in anyway belong to that class?
am equally married and to a lovly ,caring and hardworking man who nos that his family is his piorty and who doesn't give a dame about my take home pay! So what's the point?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cullinane: 11:47am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
you Hiv infested magot go lean some public manner. And lastly VIRUS am done with you and no that you will surely reply like a FOOOOOOOOl. Bye!
Ugly a$$ bit<h can't even spell!!! Bye bae. tongue
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:49am On May 07, 2015
erico2k2:

I get what you are saying but be honest in the Nigeria Context where no money =No love..can't you see she went mad when OP wanted to reduce the money?when that happens it means she got no sense of humbleness. The word is if OP don't give her the cash. Someone else is bound to give it to her and that my friend is fact.sad but true.what do you recon?
excertly when I say except if the girl is responisible and good cause I no good and responsible girls won't be so aggresive for money instead they will always pray to God to bless you and inturns aPpreciate you more .
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by eph12(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
Jesus wept
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
am equally married and to a lovly ,caring and hardworking man who nos that his family is his piorty and who doesn't give a dame about my take home pay! So what's the point?
we ain't talking salary here . besides.the OPS go ain't working.she is a leash who will dump him if it all goes pear shape if U get me.fact is fact is I will petronise the school of thought where the go gives an indication of what she could achieve and let OP empower her towards that end. Not collecting chicken change here and there.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
ilo04:
I know say d babe nah from Benin, she don give u love charm chop, because a sane person will not do what u type up there

LOL PLEASE I HAVENT EATEN ANY CHARM , I JUAT HAVE MERE SYMPATHY ...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by chuka5000(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

She feels since am not around and as long as we are dating I have to finicially assist her ...

One chance

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Tmgroove2nite(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
Wahala!!!! shocked
I don not have a problem with someone spending on her girl ooo but wait ...
Op is only 23 and g.f is 21.
Op and g.f are both students and i am thinking Op is probably not thinking of settling down with this girl yet
am also thinking Op does not have a lucrative job enough to place a girl with 20k monthly allowee. angry
Another point ...>> Op claims he doesn't school here in naija that means the relationship with g.f is a bit distanced hiaaahhh..
And then the girl complains for how much she gets at some level
Op are you engaged, Betrothed or in a way financially responsible to this girl except as being a b.f?
You are still a young student just like she is , what does she need money for if not for upkeep, If she needs money for stuffs bigger than that she should refer to parents or her guardians and not a 23yr old b.f
Truth OP the its a relationship and not a job . If what you possess as an attraction for girls to catch on its all money money money then sorry for ya ass .
Find a girl who wants exactly the same thing you want now and can help you invest the money you have now for better use , Thats the right girl to call g.f.
If she needs such maintainace make she go meet Aristo thats not what you are

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
excertly when I say except if the girl is responisible and good cause I no good and responsible girls won't be so aggresive for money instead they will always pray to God to bless you and inturns aPpreciate you more .
well this what I'm saying.lets face it.no well to do Man want to marry a woman who can't do jack to save her a.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by queebeediva(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
erico2k2:

well this what I'm saying.lets face it.no well to do Man want to marry a woman who can't do jack to save her a.
sure you are right
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by netmillionaires(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Bennymontana post=33503764][/quote]
my own is still on a normal level o. Give her when u feel like. And d girl don't even dare fight with me when I refuse to gv out.... Me no fit mumu reach make I dey doll out about 30k per month. She b my wife? I can take someone out and spend on her but it shouldn't bcome a responsibility until we are married.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by abbey621(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
Young man listen up, listen very carefully! Giving a woman money does not mean you own her, giving her money does not mean you love her or that she won't cheat on you. From your write up I can tell that the money issue is weighing much on your mind, at your young age you shouldn't be carrying the responsibilities of the girl's parents, unless she's an orphan! Putting a girl on a monthly payroll is a terrible idea, even in marriage encourage her to get her own and not rely on your source of income, from your write up she's still very young and probably not as mature as she ought to be. Try doing this, give her 30k one month, the next month give her 10k, the next give her 30k and the next give her none. Watch her reaction each and every month, if she adjusts well then you'll know she truly loves you, if she raises hell and becomes aggressive then my broda cut her off, end the relationship right there, the worst thing a man needs in his life is a parasitic woman!

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tablu: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it especially when it is a serious relationship.If the guy has the wherewithal to do such he is only assumin his responsibility as a man should.It just shows how well he will take care of his wife in future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

I feel like sending demons to wipe the stupidity outta your brain.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by CecyAdrian(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Op please can we date, I swear I won't ask 4 30k monthly allowance, and I wil love you wella.
RUBBISH!!!
Now listen young man,the fact that you are not in d same country with her makes it all wrong!. You are just watering her relationship with another guy,take it or leave it. A girl who loves you will never open her mouth to ask for what she did. Rather such girl will appreciate the little you give her, and if something arises that demand more money. She will tel you.
Sorry to say these,your girlfriend doesn't love you. She is in the relationship because of the easy means of gettin money.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
tablu:
There is nothing wrong with it especially when it is a serious relationship.If the guy has the wherewithal to do such he is only assumin his responsibility as a man should.It just shows how well he will take care of his wife in future.
wake up . that's old fashioned way of reasoning. Stop it . its outdated be UK compliant
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kene05(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
@op, if all guys were dis daft, i guess babes wouldn't even need to work, dat family r using u, open ur eyes, and bet me u won't marry her even if u wish.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
abbey621:
Young man listen up, listen very carefully! Giving a woman money does not mean you own her, giving her money does not mean you love her or that she won't cheat on you. From your write up I can tell that the money issue is weighing much on your mind, at your young age you shouldn't be carrying the responsibilities of the girl's parents, unless she's an orphan! Putting a girl on a monthly payroll is a terrible idea, even in marriage encourage her to get her own and not rely on your source of income, from your write up she's still very young and probably not as mature as she ought to be. Try doing this, give her 30k one month, the next month give her 10k, the next give her 30k and the next give her none. Watch her reaction each and every month, if she adjusts well then you'll know she truly loves you, if she raises hell and becomes aggressive then my broda cut her off, end the relationship right there, the worst thing a man needs in his life is a parasitic woman!

Thank you boss I sent her this link to see peoples opinion on the matter and she's angry as hell its OK tho I just wanted her to know that just because am been nice it doesn't make me a fool ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by LKO(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

If u are not complaining of ur GF not giving u a "HEAD", then it is about monthly allowance for ur GF. U better be serious with ur studies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Modester4(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2015
OP, u just made a very big mistake. Public forums will place your mind on marathon worry and confusion because people here are different, so their suggestion might destroy something good or bring something good. U are in the right position to solve your problem and no one.

Here is what I think u should do. (feel free to reject or use it)
* Don't give her monthly salary, instead give her what ever that comes from your mind.(you are both young and still needs to start a family)

*Talk to her that you both are student and are striving to survive. even if u are from a rich family, tell her that u are rich does not mean u waste.

*if u intend to marry her cause u love her, she must learn to control her spendings. how she manages now will determine how she will manage your family.

Why she spends too much is because, the view of wealth which she has never tasted but now tasting is controlling her. and if she really loves u, when she will come back to her sense.

Now OP think, do you want to marry a lady that spends too much, make her control herself.
besides, we human fall astray sometimes and not perfect.

And as for those insulting,; how will u give out your point when it's full of insults. he needed advice that was why he came here at first.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by justwise(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

I do not know ... I would stop it, honestly its not that I can't live without her I just felt she needed the money ..

You are paying salary while another man is shagging the congo? You be father xmas
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Titto93(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

She hsnt asked me too buy her wrapper I occasionally buy her gifts on mothers day ...

you buy her wrapper occasionally at mother's day and she didn't complain. now you want to reduce your g.f allowance and she tries to kill you.

The wrapper you used to buy for your mother is it up 30K?
Don't you think your mother deserves something more than that?

If this is the kind of brain you have I wonder how you got to study abroad.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
I know say common sense no common dats y no be every body fit get am. But OP wetin happened to ur default settings wey God give u?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kegan1759(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2015
It a Good idea I ll advice u to make it 200k it a contribution very soon it reach ur turn... Rubbish
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Edusouls(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
smvinreal:
If you up to the task i don't see anything bad in that
why should u see anything wröng with it, a 23 year old student for that matter placing a 21year old girl friend on 30k monthly salary, because she is dating him, and these are students that means money comes from parents purse..u have just showed how useless and senseless u re.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Tshaphilo: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
My dear if u do nt know wot to do wit the excess that is sent to u please save for tomorrow. U will nid it.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Edusouls(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
spoilt kids from very spoilt parents..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kene05(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Thank you boss I sent her this link to see peoples opinion on the matter and she's angry as hell its OK tho I just wanted her to know that just because am been nice it doesn't make me a fool ..
Oh, u even sent her the link? Imagine o, do u expect her to dance skelewu? When it's certain her spells r abt to b cast bounds? My dear even if na yahoo+ u dey into, i bet u can invest it on something more lucrative here in Nigeria, rather than waste fortunes on dat lazy family. Just my candid opinion tho...

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
OP Iv never dated a guy who didn't do that for me and more .I'm 22 and very hardworking as well.
As long as she loves you and you love her , you don't need anyones approval or opinion on what to give her or do for her as long as you can afford it.
That said, i do not feel comfortable with her sense of entitlement, seems like a selfish girl. You might want to watch out for that.
The girls condemning you taking care of your girlfriend are just jealous haters and the guys are broke. Put ur money where your happiness is.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kene05(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
Edusouls:
why should u see anything wröng with it, a 23 year old student for that matter placing a 21year old girl friend on 30k monthly salary, because she is dating him, and these are students that means money comes from parents purse..u have just showed how useless and senseless u re.
You dey mind am, she would do more if she finds a maga like d op.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
Also I know a lot of guys who do that and more, it's called responsibility. So while you are there contemplating how far is socially acceptable to go for the good girl you have, another guy is going the whole nine yards for her. If u need public opinion to decide if you are doing too much, you don't have a mind of your own and are definitely not a good choice of partner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.