Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111182 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
adenine02:

Dey only sell spare parts and carry cocaine
grin grin grin
shikena...na d tin wey dem knw for bdat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by okpotemba: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
What really shows that this northners are better managers, the same people that messed up the country since independence

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bash4us(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
All the Igbo's have failed competency test grin All the Igbo's have failed competency test

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahahah. I think say Igbos be your problem. Hahahaha...falls from akidi leaf tongue
I always say d truth
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
does igbo do politics?
How do they become Governors of their states
So they call dem up from their Various fields and gv dem a Governorship exam abi? You try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ebakhaiyhe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Don't forget what PMB said few weeks ago. "I will look at the election result and give more to those who gave me 95% of their vote than those who gave me 5% of their vote". We all try to downplay that statement, but the reality is gradually unfolding. With the little I know about the subconscious mind in psychology, PMB had reviled what he has in has subconscious mind only to deny it due to public outcry. Let's all pray that it goes well with the nation so that these appointments will not degenerates into a national crisis.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Surprises all round.
PMB is quite unpredictable and is really hellbent on not having corrupt,tainted elements in his govt
Well done and may God continue guiding him.

Northerner de smell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Jesusloveyou: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?
those are d two post he would have reserve for ameachi and fashola that does not required screening by d senate or from d populace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Speculation! Speculation!! Speculation!! ..Wike aint being used by nobody..back den in Ikwere Wike had always told us he must prob Amaechi's governance ones he sits on Power and now he's doin it.

As 4 the Fashola saga,i don't knw if i'll belive u on dat because all i see is a mere speculation.

Do you think Wike is such a fool. Who would want to stop good thing from reaching his people.

Wike vowed to probe Amechi because hopes was that Goodluck is coming back. Since that didn't happen and Amechi came out victorious, Reasoning expect Wike to attempt to win over Amechi to get benefits from the Center.

About Fashola, how is it possible for the Governor that all Nigerians praised be hunted by a very less popular candidate he gave the mandate to handle the state. It is the effect of power, especially the authority has something against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 4ubootyman: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

Amechi's kinsmen have discredited him and u don't expect baba to put him there. U pple shld keep discrediting ur pple with the best chance to get an opportunity. Thank God the Jagaban reversed the bashing of fash. Atleast they will push him otherwise na kick n follow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

dnt make it look like its some sort of tribal thing... I believe whoever buhari chooses must hav some uncorrupt past... Be it igbo or hausa or yoruba... Nobody complained when he made kachikwu gmd of nnpc...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
bash4us:
All the Igbo's have failed competency test grin All the Igbo's have failed competency test
Yu need to see hw hard i'm laughin here grin grin grin

My belle oogrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Agbaletu: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't expect the leaders from all the geopolitical zones in the south to keep quiet. Buhari is out to give everything to the north. This is the time for us to call Buhari to order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by neocortex: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abeg where Fasola and Amechi ?
Are my eyes deceiving me ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Thought you folks said you wanted 'competence', 'techocrats', so what is the complaint again. Can't you folks stand for one thing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by godoluwa(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
Northernocrazy of the highest order.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ryom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
What I expect us to critique is the appointment of credible persons irrespective of ethnicity or religion. If we insist on appointment by geography, we also invariably promote admission by quota rather than merit. It has to start from somewhere. It shouldn't matter as long as performance is good. Would you choose your doctor based on ethnicity or on excellence? If not, why do you want to choose people to fix the country, which we all accept needs fixing, based on ethnicity or religion or other sectarian consideration?
I believe we should allow PMB to choose people he is comfortable to work with as long as they deliver. Please, fellow Nigerians, let us dispense with the era of sectarian alignments so we can make good progress as a nation. God bless Nigeria. Long live Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
disloman:
Hmmmm.Don't give a f**k abt them.In as much d nation is progressing,I don't send ethnicity.

Northerners de smell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ALISMILE(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

look am a fellow southenan! I ll feel ashamed only if dis crops don't deliver!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by disloman(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

I care. Nigeria is too complex for this kind . I'm an Igbo, I voted GMB based on my conviction about even when the term him a tribal bigot. The people that said it will See a point to laugh at me.
God help Buhari please.
If u study politics n history,u will know that d leader appoints pple he could trust n get d job done.Where I will av issues with Baba is when he failed but I trust God 4 his guidance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ajebuter(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

We are already laughing at you. So hard!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 3kay945(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
no o..I will cry u a ocean

Get started cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
I believe I'm not tribalistic, but comments like this always crack me up. grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by WilyWily: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
HaaaaaaaHaaaaaa, Koooool. Dis is goooood, Luvin it.
De Worst thing dat happen to South of Nigeria is all dis things call Yorubas

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by DJAmyluv: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck.
I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
This is a very stupid thing to say! What don't u care about? We have people who are very qualified and who can deliver from all parts of this country but Buhari chooses to appoint only people from one region and u say u don't care? Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Realdeals:
Na custom officers I pity most with Ali appointment.

Besides during GEJ era SSG and Chief of staff are from the south. There are certain position you can't appoint people that are not conversant with your style.

As iiiiiiiiiiiiin!
That's the only part of the appointment that got me grinning.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by godoluwa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

Do you think Wike is such a fool. Who would want to stop good thing from reaching his people.

Wike vowed to probe Amechi because hopes was that Goodluck is coming back. Since that didn't happen and Amechi came out victorious, Reasoning expect Wike to attempt to win over Amechi to get benefits from the Center.

About Fashola, how is it possible for the Governor that all Nigerians praised be hunted by a very less popular candidate he gave the mandate to handle the state. It is the effect of power, especially the authority has something against you.
u nd who dey praise fashola who is a common thief lyk tinubu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
lol..clap for me joor
aww. The cold is so much that I can't remove my hands from my pocket. Permit me to shine some teeth.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

I care. Nigeria is too complex for this kind . I'm an Igbo, I voted GMB based on my conviction about even when the term him a tribal bigot. The people that said it will See a point to laugh at me.
God help Buhari please.

D dullard achiputago gi ukwu n'ilo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by RedCard1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Everything is going to the North.

So there's nothing for South South.

Well, even GEJ who's from the south gave it all to Northerners.

I believe Buhari's regime will yield positive changes but we need to diversify on people that gets appointments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by iiiyyyk(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
SO ASHAMED EVER SURPORTING BUHARI.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER SUPPORT A NORTHER IN AN ELECTION.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THIS IS HAPPENING

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

No excuse, this is a case of extreme prejudice and tribal bigotry.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AnanseK(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
kettykings:
The change is metamorphosising into something cruel and terrible

Don't despair. This is not a government for individual offccials accumulating stupendous wealth. It is a government of performance. To get Nigeria back on it's feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.